PDA

View Full Version : A question about sith

SilverBlade
11 May 2003, 08:54 PM
I am currently running a campain that takes place 30 years after the NJO. Sooner or latter the players will run across the regrown, rebuilt, and much stronger Sith. And I am talking about the REAL Sith. The species that had been exinct for about 1,000,000 years. Well, I really dont know what to do about stats for a Sith warrior. They are Sith who use Sith swords, have a little Force training and arn't that strong. If you have any ideas on how to make the Sith's stats PLEASE tell me. Thanks.:vader:

The Ghost
11 May 2003, 11:23 PM
i wouldn't give them any stat adjustments, but have them focus more in strength, con, and dexterity (in that order). They would generally have average int and wisdom and be offputting and unable to work well with others so a below average cha.

Dark72Jedi
12 May 2003, 02:57 PM
Since the Sith were suposed to be Near-Humans I wouldn't give them anything special except for what Humans and Near-Humans are supposed to get.

:maul:

starkiller210
12 May 2003, 05:07 PM
Are you planning on using more than 2 sith because the books and stuff specificaly say after the sith wars only 2 sith there will be

Nova Spice
12 May 2003, 06:24 PM
Are you planning on using more than 2 sith because the books and stuff specificaly say after the sith wars only 2 sith there will be

Uh I think you're a bit confused starkiller. That rule applies to the Sith, as in the dark side Force-users. SilverBlade is referring to the long, lost extinct race known as the Sith (the race that the evil Force sect named themselves after). ;)

SilverBlade
13 May 2003, 06:14 AM
Nova's right. And Ghost, thanks for your advice. I never really thought about it that way.