PDA

View Full Version : IC: Backlash (D20)



Kanner Ra'an
15 May 2003, 08:33 AM
After six days of travel you have arrived. Hest Despin II, a watery tourist world, your destination. Six days ago you were approched by an agent (The crew of the Just Visiting was approched by a Ryn named Gespee, everyone else was contacted by a Bothan named Jereg) and told only your destination and the chance for profit. You get to the spaceport without incident, noting the unusual landscape. Hest Despin is a world coverd in water. The buildings are like those on Courscant, except they just seem to rise out of the water, and the clear blue sea lets you see that they go down far lower then your eyes can note. You walk allong the narrow platforms to your destination, a fine resturant named the peirceskimmer. It is not far from the spaceport, but the many tourists make it a slow journy. You finally arive, and as intructed, enter through the V.I.P. entrance. The resturant has an appropriate name, it is surronded by a large tank that holds a huge peirceskimmer. Several smaller cylanders strech from the roof to the floor and contain many differant kinds of exotic sea life. A small toydarian female escorts you upstairs to a large room. It is extravently decorated and furnished. Already their is the Ryn and Bothan. Twi'lek waiters serve you anything you ask for, the resturant is very well stocked. Over an hour you all arrive and sit at the large circular table.

OOC: Ok guys, introduce your PC's

Ardent
15 May 2003, 06:16 PM
/Zen IC

The Bothan is somewhat surprised when a nearby shadow seems to leap out of the wall, materializing in a short but solidly-built humanoid. The Ryn just grins to himself, probably aware of the figure's presence long before he bothered to show himself.

"I am here, as requested." The shadow said as it slid into one of the booth's seats. "Although I find this world somewhat...uncomfortable."

The figure leaned back, awaiting whatever explanation was forthcoming.

/Elias IC

The dishevelled Corellian had idly admired the sights of Hest Despin II on the short walk from the landing pad the Just Visiting had been routed to by Ground Control. Next to him Traag walked, and Torque shadowed the both of them about 15 meters back, prepared for trouble.

"You know Traag, this could very well be our biggest payday in a while. I hope this job isn't too hard on the Old Girl, though. We still need to repair that port stabilizer from the last run-in with Deranth Valkyrn. Blasted bounty hunters..." Elias trailed off as the group approached the non-descript resturant they'd been instructed to go to. Slipping around the side, they entered the building through the V.I.P. entrance, floating through the uncrowded V.I.P. area until they spotted their contact.

Elias headed over to find a seat at the table, anxious to hear about how much money they'd be making and already trying to figure out what modification to make with the forthcoming paycheck.

/OOC

Sorry about the minor character hijack, cold, but it made sense for the crew to travel together, especially considering how weak Elias and Traag are. ;)

Crin Daroota
15 May 2003, 09:00 PM
Isquee:

Isquee Tzill steps from the sidewalk into the restaraunt. As usual, few have seen a Togruta before and many stare at her features. Her black eyes are set in large circular white areas of her face, around which her skin is red, which turns to white and black stripes at her shoulders and continues downward. Most people, though, are most fascinated by the set of curved horns and the set of hanging head-tails that they seem to descend into. She is exotic, and few know what to call her. Some less-well-travelled types may mistake her for a twi'lek. She wears a simple set of green pants and a tight sleeveless black shirt.

Isquee pays them no mind; she is used to the stares. She eases her way through the crowd, noticing them looking at her but pushing that to the back of her head. She asks for, and soon finds the VIP door. She allows herself to be led by a flying Toydarian female to a doorway, noticing another behind the Toydarian. The newcomer makes little noise, yet Isquee has no trouble recognizing the other's presence.

Tiarri:

The Toydarian, though, is surprised as she turns around to see the feline form of a Trianii standing half a meter from the flying blue being. The cat's whiskers are long, and he wears traditional Trianii clothing which leaves plenty of room between his fur and the hardened cloth. His fur is plainly visible beneath many spots where the gentle curved clothing sweeps underneath each itself in a loop-like pattern. Perhaps seven of these large "loops" cover his chest, stomach, back, sides, upper arms, and thighs. It is plain to see that he is covered mostly in grey fur with a tiger-stripe pattern, though a streak of pur white runs from the base of his neck down to where its end is covered by clothing.

Tiarri had crept in behind the strange female with the interesting horns. He followed them up the stairway, never making a sound behind them, quite pleased with himself. As they neared their destination, the Toydarian turned, surprised to see the face of a human-sized cat creeping up behind her. Tiarri awkwardly says "hi" and waves a paw at the Toydarian. The Togruta gives him a nod that he's sure means "you didn't fool me, buddy."

Tiarri watches the other enter the room, and follows as the Toydarian shrugs and waves him in as well. He smiles, and a few long white teeth can be seen beneath and between his long whiskers as he passes by into a room with a large circular table. As the one before him nods to each being around the table in turn, Tiarri simply finds himself a chair and sits in it without a word.

coldskier0320
16 May 2003, 02:59 AM
Traveller Searen sits in his seat opposite the Ryn, regarding the alien with a mingled expression of mistrust and curiosity. He is wearing standard garb for a Duros, the ship’s gray jumpsuit complete with tool belt. He also carries with him a thin metallic case, featureless save the small portrusions near each clasp, which could carry any sort of nasty security device ranging from neuroparalysis to physical harm, from a mere shock to severed digits, to immediate capital loss.

Torque sits to his partner’s right, expressionless and impassive behind his dark, armless sunglasses (OOC: think Morpheus of the Matrix, only smaller and circles rather than ovals). A short, sharp smelling cigarra smolders at one edge of his mouth. Torque wears a pair of baggy, camouflage, military-style fatigue pants and no shirt. Instead, his broad chest is crossed by several broad, black straps looping up over his shoulders and attached to his pants, much like thick suspenders. Wicked-looking blasters hang low on each thigh in apparently spring-loaded holsters, ready for use at a moment’s notice. Near the muzzles, voluminous carbon-scoring and flash burns indicate regular use.

The Duros leans over the table and regards the Ryn with a skeptical gaze, “Okay, we’re here. You wanted us here, and we came. Now mind telling us what this is all about?”

At this, Torque unclips, readjusts, and reclips his harnesses, placing his blasters on opposite sides, but facing in the opposite direction as well, up on his chest, for ease of drawing from a sitting position. He usually did not prefer putting them like this, as they tended to get in his way when not at his thighs.

Wary and uncertain, the adventurers stare at the alien, waiting for a response…

OOC: That was fine, Ardent, it does make sense and my story (typed late last night) goes right with the flow:D

Kanner Ra'an
16 May 2003, 09:14 AM
Jereg starts to say " My employer will be here to....." But is cut off by the sound of the large doors opening. In walks two beings. The first is a Sakian. He is short, with jet black skinlike all of his kind. His clothes are made with fine cloth and are black with stunning red patterns. The other being is his opposite, he is a tall dangerous looking human. He walks with a slight limp, one that you can see is cuased by a mechanical knee. He is wearing a sleevless black leather trenchcoat and his large blaster rifle. Underneath is a chainmail type shirt. The Sakian Speaks up as he enters, talking in a confident, commanding voice. "Goodevening gentel beings, i am Gretten Beskin Dellis the third. My assosiate is Kanner Ra'an (OOC:couldn't resist) Thankyou for accepting our invitation, i trust the service has been adequite? (..waits for response..) Now, down to buissness. A month ago a weapon of an early explorer was discovered and donated to a museum on Heren, a planet in the colonies region." A hologram appears on tyhe table, showing tyhe room where it was kept. " I sent Mr. Ra'an to retrive it seven days ago, however their were complications." As he explains the scene unfolds in the hologram. " when he finally entered the room in question, he was ambushed. The two assalients, a devron (http://www.swagonline.net/view.php?photo_id=745&screen=0&action=&keyword=Mandalorian&date=&type=search) and a Kel Dor (http://www.swagonline.net/view.php?photo_id=905&screen=0&action=&keyword=Kel-Dor&date=&type=search). They managed to get the item." In the image you see the two men fight back Kanner, and then grab the pulse weapon. Kanner is noticably mad about this, but tries to keep it under control. " I want you too track them down. Find my weapon, and find out who their working for. We have only one lead." He rewinds the vidio to a certain point. You see Ra'an score a hit on the Kel Dor in the gut. " The Kel-Dor was wounded. Only two hospitals on the planet can accomidate methane breathers." He slides a datapad across "Now if you take the job the reward will be substancial. Ten thousand each, plus we will take care of the expenses. Now, are you in or out."

OOC: Immortal Jedi. You are assumed to be in the room, sitting with the others. Jump in at any time

coldskier0320
16 May 2003, 12:37 PM
Traag eyes the datapad suspiciously, finally extracting the datacard and placing it in a pocket in his coveralls.

"I have a question", Traag asks the humanoid, "Just what makes this your weapon? If you were a collector, the museum wouldn't steal it from you. Also, why dont you want it in a museum? Surely you have some more advanced weaponry at your disposal. And why are we meeting here and not on Heren? That sounds like a fairly quick hyperdrive on your man Ra'an's ship, to be able to recover, let you know how it turned out, and make it back here to Hest Despin II in a week. Also, how did you get that vid? I could see if it were from your man's perspective but this is third person, almost like you were watching, waiting for him to fail..."

At this, Troque shifts uneasily in his seat.

"Well, I suppose that's why you called us...count me in, provided your answers are in line."

Ardent
16 May 2003, 02:42 PM
Elias shifts in his seat and then nods his approval at Traag. "He speaks for all of the Just Visiting crew."

The shadowy figure seems to be contemplating the issue, then speaks up, his voice barely a sibilant whisper. "The issue of whose property the weapon truly is is unimportant to me. Your apparent distaste for dirty work is none of my concern, and your seeming desire to backstab associates for your own amusement will not disturb or surprise me. The reward is substantial enough to have my attention. I'll do it."

Crin Daroota
16 May 2003, 10:05 PM
Isquee wrestles with her inner conscience. It might not be the most upstanding of missions, but they're only stealing from other thieves, after all, so morally it's probably okay, she thinks. And that reward is enough to keep her going for a good while. Heck, I could almost get my own ship for that! While she wrestles, the Trainii across the table from her jumps to his feet.

"I'm in," Tiarri says without hesitation, as quick to sit as he was to stand. He says no more, and continues to listen to the others. His feline eyes and ears take in much, and reveal little about himself to these people whom he does not yet know.

Isquee sighs. "I'm probably in, too," she says hesitantly, "provided I hear some good answer's to that guy's questions."

The Immortal Jedi
18 May 2003, 08:59 PM
Silent and watching untill this point, the mysterious black haired and dark eyed Albino man sitting in the corner speaks in a low and melodic voice. Greetings...... I am Rei.

He wears a dark cloak, under which is a mysterious looking form fitting black suit. Holstered on his hip is an over sized blaster pistol, and a curious looking vibro-blade. He is the only one not eating or drinking.

Kanner Ra'an
19 May 2003, 02:24 PM
Dellis looks at Traag calmly. " Why it is my weapon, what are my intentions, and how i aquired the recording have nothing to do with the task i have presented to you. The simple matter is i have offered you a job. It involves you finding that weapon, bringing it to me, and then you getting paid. What it does not involve is my affairs. Now if that prevents you from preforming the needed service then say so now." Dells' voice remains calm but the emotion is still apparent.

Dellis then slowly looks at every one who supported Traag, waiting for their reactions.

Crin Daroota
19 May 2003, 03:10 PM
Tiarri says nothing, his keen feline senses taking in what's going on around him.

The Togruta is another matter entirely. "If you're not going to answer the questions," says Isquee, "then I at least want 12,000 credits for the mission, if we're not to ask questions about anything. You've just changed the working conditions considerably from those I'm used to." She hesitates, and you might think she's about to say more, but she doesn't.

The Immortal Jedi
19 May 2003, 04:30 PM
Rei smiles slightly, well, if she's asking for 12,000, I want 15,000. Plus expenses. His smile widens slightly as he observes his potential employer, waiting to see his reaction.

Kanner Ra'an
19 May 2003, 04:43 PM
Dellis stares at Isquee and Rei for a full minute. He finally speaks up. "Ten thousand is a substantial ammount. If you are so incompetant that you cannot complete this mission without information that will not affect the outcome, then perhaps your skills are not as keen as i have been led to beleve." Dellis again stares at them, waiting for a response.

Ardent
19 May 2003, 04:53 PM
Elias takes this opportunity to clear his throat and interjects smoothly into the conversation. "Sir, while I have no objections as to the payout of this job, my companion's questions were not directly addressed." Elias pauses, letting that sink in for a moment, then continues. "I am also curious about payment for damage incurred by my ship. Would you be willing to cover those expenses?" Elias sets his gaze on the shifty-eyed Bothan and folds his arms across his chest.

The inconsistant shadowy figure grins briefly, a sharp, jagged patch of white showing through the shadow, at the Bothan's handling of the demands for greater payment.

coldskier0320
19 May 2003, 05:44 PM
"Well", Traag retorts, eyeing the black skinned man intently, "If you want the job done right, I'll need that information from you. If you dont give it to me, it makes my job considerably harder, not to mention adding the "no questions asked" condition to your offer. I want 25k. I can also earn a legitimate living as a swoop customizer, so I don't need you and your offer. I think Torque here deserves that much too, but he's a big boy, he can decide for himself. So what will it be? You paying or talking?"

At this, Torque visible tenses. The danger level in this room just took a huge hike, and he wanted to be ready for anything. Obviously not a man of subtilities, Torque placed each hand on their respective holsters, waiting for their potential employer's reply, and sizing up possible impromptu cover and escape routes. The only one that really seemed a threat here was the big goon, Ra'an. Well, either way, he was ready for anything...

Kanner Ra'an
19 May 2003, 06:19 PM
Kanner sees Tourque reading himself. He also appear edgy.

Dellis now starts to clearly show his anger, but all of the sudden appears calm. "Twelve thousand each. I will cover any expenses, including starship repairs."

Jereg decides to add his pitch in. "You obviously noticed that the merecaries grabbed several valuble peices before they confronted Mr. Ra'an. Also their armor and equipment could have great worth to the right people. Im sure that your sucess will leave all present parties satisfied."

Ardent
19 May 2003, 06:34 PM
Elias unfolds his arms and leans in close to Traag, whispering "If he's willing to cover repairs to the old girl, we really stand to lose nothing. This sounds like quick money, although we both know there's no such thing as easy money." He turns and winks at the laconic Human and then turns his attention back to the Bothan, returning to his previous position. "I'm glad to hear you'll be willing to cover repairs. My concerns have been addressed."

The Immortal Jedi
19 May 2003, 06:40 PM
As he hears his skills called into question, Rei shrugs, then rises and walks toward the door. If you won't give us the information we ask for, then we cannot trust you. If I cannot trust you, why should I do anything for you? My skills speak for themselves, but your job offer does not. Thank you for your hospitality, I can show myself out.

Crin Daroota
19 May 2003, 09:12 PM
Isquee nods deeply. "I'm satisfied," she says. She's worried about the tension level in the room, and tries her best not to show it.

Tiarri splays his claws across the edge of the table, preparing for any possibilities. His fur has risen slightly beneath his clothing, though not much of it shows.His whiskers stretch more horizontally than they previously had. In short, if one knows felines, it is plain to see he is ready to spring if necessary.

coldskier0320
20 May 2003, 03:17 AM
Traag studies the tension he's created, staring at each of his potential employers in turn, he finally spoke,

"I suppose I shall take your assignment, although, I expect, not hope for, all relevant information you have. Twelve it is."

Torque caught the bits of conversation from their captain to Traag. Still not speaking, he returns his blasters to their old position and rises from the table, obviously considering the meeting a done deal. Traag rises as well, considers shaking hands with Dellis, then thinks better of it, then turns to leave the room...

Kanner Ra'an
20 May 2003, 08:37 AM
IC: Dellis makes no attempt to stop Rei from leaving. " Very good then," he says after the various people agree, " Jereg and Gilspee will accompany you to Heren. They will take care of any needs you may have. Mr. Ra'an will also be accompaning you but he will stay in high orbit." Dellis seems to be saying this more for Kanner then he is for you. " If you wish you can dock your ship with Kanner's in order to save energy. Now you wont be allowed to just enter Heren space so i will have some cargo transferred to the ship and appropriate paperwork drawn up. Is their anything else you require."

coldskier0320
20 May 2003, 10:05 AM
Torque speaks up, "Well, if your three goons, excuse me, associates are going to accompany us, they'll have to do so on their own ship, we're full up on the Just Visiting."

Kanner Ra'an
20 May 2003, 11:28 AM
"Very well, please inform me when you can depart. If you wish send you ship to these coordinates (slides datacard across table) and my techs will restock her and do a maintance check. I now have other affairs to adress, if you have any other needs please bring them up with my "goons". With that he leaves. Kanner makes a rude gesture behind his back at him, but he tries to hide the fact that he is doing so to everyone else in the room. The Bothan Jereg invites everyone to finish their meals and order more if they wish, but then departs as well. Gelspee stays behind and continues eating, which is what hes been doing the entire time.

The Immortal Jedi
20 May 2003, 01:27 PM
Rei walks toward the docking bay in search of passage off world......

I need passage for myself and a speeder bike, somewhere, anywhere, off world.

coldskier0320
22 May 2003, 04:10 AM
As the eating winds to a close in silence, Traag and Torque excuse themselves and wait for the others outside the restaurant.

"That was a good move", Traag compliments his friend, "Telling them the Just Visiting was full, reduces chances of sabotage."

"That's exactly what i was thinking", Torque agrees.

"I don't know what Elias has in mind, but I'd just as soon take off ASAP. If I were him, I wouldnt trust any of that dudes cronies within a parsec of my ship. I can handle any repairs the old girl could possibly need. Even without spare parts, I can machine out my own from metal on the ship. Probably better that factory specs."

"Yeah", Torque says, "The sooner we get to Heren...the sooner we can leave. Twelve thousand in the black."

"Right, well, let's go in and tell Elias we're heading back for the ship. He might be finished by now..."

Ardent
22 May 2003, 06:23 AM
The erstwhile freighter captain turns and winks at Traag, letting him know he overheard the conversation and nods, showing he understands. He turns back to the assemblage at the table and stands up, nodding politely. "If you don't mind, we've got some pre-flight checks and a bit of general maintenance to perform on the ship. We don't really need your mechanics' assistance, Traag and myself are quite capable of making all necessary repairs. It's the raw materials that cost creds."

He slides away from the table and up behind his two fellow spacers whispering to them "This job may net us enough to install concussion missile launchers finally. That last scrape with Valkyrn could have been over a lot sooner with a couple of well-targetted missiles..."

He grins rakishly when Traag tries his best to imitate the human raised eyebrow, managing something comically short of the intended effect. "We can discuss it later, in the meantime, we've got a port stabilizer to repair and some general maintenance checks to perform. That stabilizer is gonna be a doozy if we get attacked, I'd rather have it functional before we lift off. Just double-check the gyro and make sure it's still in-line..."

The spacers move out of everyone's field of vision, and only at the most extreme visual range does anyone even notice the hazy shadow floating in and out of clarity behind them.

The Immortal Jedi
22 May 2003, 08:22 PM
Rei enters the docking bay, glancing around in search of the "team". He spots the Just Visiting, and notices Elias and Traag standing nearby.

Hey!! Nice ship!! YT 2680, right?

So, can I ride with you then?

Kanner Ra'an
24 May 2003, 08:52 AM
About five minutes after you arrive a large, decrepit (sp?) skiff approches the edge of the docking bay. On board are thirty old barrels, four seemingly new ASP droids, and a blue and silver humaniod droid. The droid gets of the skiff with great dificulty. You can eaisly see the various scratchs and dents, so you know this droid has seen many years of servece. The droid looks around, sees captain Elias and walks over. "Captain Elias i i i i (frizzle) am J-O 13 supervisory droid. This is the cargo and data (Holds out data cards with necessary paperwork and cargo manifests) that was discussed. My counterparts will load load load (Bad sound) aaattttt yyyyoooouuurrrrr (frizzle) earliest conveinance." With that the droid turns around and heads bach to the skiff. The ASP droids start unloading the skiff but do not put the crates onboard, waiting for permission first.

Crin Daroota
24 May 2003, 09:53 AM
Isquee and Tiarri arrive more or less together to see the sight of the droids' arrival. Isquee is hesitant, but Tiarri wants nothing more than to see what's going to happen and get his paws dirty. In short, he can't wait for the action. Isquee, the scout, is more reserved.

They find the Duros around a Corellian-looking ship. "Is this our ride?" Isquee asks.

coldskier0320
24 May 2003, 10:45 AM
Traag eyes the albino suspiciously, after a prolonged pause he answers,

"Uh, can you hold on a few minutes, I need to discuss something with the captain..."

With that, he leaves the Rei, in search of Elias. In the middle of his trip across the docking bay, he spies two two of the aliens from the meeting. Putting his conversation with Elias on the back-burner in light of more pressing matters, he turns and greets the brace of adventurers,

"Yes, my dear, this is the Just Visiting. I'm assuming you'll be riding with us, but let me find the captain, and he can put you where he wants you on the ship."

Traag scowls at the group of droids swarming around the Just Visiting's landing gear. The sight of them crawling around his home of late makes his skin crawl. He then notices Torque, who is crouched beneath the port stabilizer with a laser welder, making a more permanent repair to the finnicky part. At Traag's glance, he returns a look that seems to say, "Whatcha gonna do?" A mix of 'I dont like it either' and 'its a necessary evil'.

With simultaneous mental shrugs, Torque goes back to welding and Traag continues his seacrh for Elias...

Ardent
24 May 2003, 11:37 AM
"Alright Jayoh, but I wanna have a looksee first. I'm very touchy about what goes on my girl."

The battered droid makes a motion that, if not for worn and busted servos, would be appromixate to a nod.

Elias grabs a cratebuster's pry and begins to pull on one of the crates' lids. Grunting, he begins to pull the first of the crates open...

Kanner Ra'an
24 May 2003, 12:43 PM
As you open the crate you see packages of various droid parts. All neatly stored and packaged. They are a blue and red color and have Servo-droid labels.

OOC: Spot check please Ardent.

Ardent
24 May 2003, 01:52 PM
Elias takes a peek into the crate, looking for anything out of place.

OOC: 13 + 8 = 21 to Spot.

Kanner Ra'an
24 May 2003, 03:36 PM
You notice nothing, except for the recipiants name on the tags. It reads " Drake Hiel".

The Immortal Jedi
24 May 2003, 05:45 PM
Rei leans quietly against the ship, watching the activity around him and listening to the hubub, waiting for Traag to return. He takes out his vibro blade, idly spinning it around his left finger, juggling it and performing various tricks of manual dexterity.

Crin Daroota
24 May 2003, 06:14 PM
Isquee walks to the ramp and awaits the Captain. Meanwhile she watches the goings-on and tries to size up her compatriots better.

Tiarri is, as always, curious. This time it's about what's in those boxes. Without being invited to look, he nimbly makes his way through the assembled people and peeks his head inside. "Droid parts, eh?" He shivers, his fur puffing out a bit underneath his loose, open clothing. "I'd never push around a crate full of Trianii parts, that's for sure." The feline alien looks oddly at the droids. "Maybe they're just too dumb to know any better," he says to the group.

Kanner Ra'an
25 May 2003, 05:12 AM
Maybe they're just too dumb to know any better,"

"Affirmative" comes from an ASP.

Kanner Ra'an
26 May 2003, 03:28 PM
OOC: Listen check for all those in the docking bay please.

coldskier0320
26 May 2003, 03:43 PM
OOC: Torque: Listen check: 19 (roll) + 2 (Wis) = 21
Traag: Listen check: 8 (roll) + 12 (listen mod) = 20

Crin Daroota
26 May 2003, 06:04 PM
Isquee: Listen roll 3 + modifier 9 = 12

Tiarri: Listen roll 12 +modifier 7 = 19

The Immortal Jedi
26 May 2003, 06:59 PM
Rei: Roll: 10 Modifier: +1 Total: 11.

Ardent
27 May 2003, 12:50 PM
OOC: Elias: 10 + 1 = 11 Zen: 20 (is that automatic success?)

Kanner Ra'an
27 May 2003, 01:24 PM
OOC: Ok Torque, Tiarri, and Zen all suceed.

IC: The three of you all hear a noise. When you look in the general area the noise came from, which is by the skiff, you notice a small green insect-like being. The insect is about a meter tall and trying to hide behind the crates. When you look over he knows he's been made. " Aw spast" he then grabs a comlink and runs towards the enterance " They've made me, they've made me, HELP "

Ardent
27 May 2003, 06:25 PM
OOC: Zen's making an Initiative check in an attempt to block the entrance. 12 +3 = 15 Initiative.

Suddenly, a spaceport security team comes rushing through the entrance, blocking the exit. They aim their weapons at the figure, silently daring him to continue in his attempt to escape.

OOC: Illusion check. ;) 16 + 4 = 20.

Kanner Ra'an
27 May 2003, 06:37 PM
OOC: Little green dude gets....(drumroll)........19.

IC: "Oota" the lttle thing yells when it sees the squad of guards. It draws its blaster, and then runs back towards the skiff. All the time he keeps yelling into his comlink " C;mon, hurry, they're gonna make me Kubaz food."

The Immortal Jedi
27 May 2003, 07:57 PM
Seeing drawn blasters, Rei goes for cover behind some packing crates...

Ardent
28 May 2003, 02:00 AM
Swearing vehemently, Elias quickly retreats into the Just Visiting, scrambling towards the cockpit to begin an abbreviated pre-light checklist.

THe shadowy figure just grins, a disturbingly cheshire image, and begins to move to intercept the unknown alien.

Crin Daroota
28 May 2003, 11:04 AM
Curious as always, Tiarri wants to know what this little guy's deal is. The rascally Trianii moves to intercept, attempting to find a good hiding place he can squeeze himself into and then either entice or grab the green guy into the space with him.

OOC: Hide roll 12 + modifier 7 = 19

Kanner Ra'an
29 May 2003, 09:14 AM
IC: The little green alien realizes he is surronded. He stops running around and says "Ok,ok i give up. Please dont feed me to the..." In mid sentance you hear the loud noise of a replusar engine. At the enterance you see the craft approch. It lands and lets out four unarmored figures and three wearing a strange armor that looks local. The insect screams "ha, your done now, (into comlink) gett'em guys"

OOC: Ok roll for init. Please wait to post your actions till everyone gets their rolls in.

The Immortal Jedi
29 May 2003, 09:56 AM
Rei: Init Total:23. Roll:15 Modifier: +8.

Crin Daroota
29 May 2003, 11:19 AM
Tiarri: 14(roll) + 3 = 17

Isquee: 5(roll) + 3 = 8

(OOC: Sorry if I acted prematurely. Did Tiarri find a hiding spot, or does he still need to?)

Ardent
29 May 2003, 12:35 PM
OOC: Zen's check is above. Elias gets 7 + 8 = 15.

Kanner Ra'an
29 May 2003, 12:51 PM
Did Tiarri find a hiding spot, or does he still need to?
Oh ya. Tiarri did find a good spot. Their is two large tanks hooked up to the ship, inbetween their would be a good spot.

Kanner Ra'an
31 May 2003, 09:00 AM
Ok, unarmored ones got a 19 and armored got a 10.

Kanner Ra'an
4 June 2003, 06:59 PM
OOC: Let combat begin. remember both of coldskiers guys are on the ship and have no idea whats going on. Coldskier if you are on any time soon just jump right back in. Heres the order.

Rei 23
Unarmored apponents 19
Tiarri 17
Elias 15
Zen 15
Armored 10
Isquee 8

Sorry i waited so long.

The Immortal Jedi
4 June 2003, 07:27 PM
O.K. Rei draws his blaster, he has quick draw, so it's a free action. I'm drawing a bead on the little green guy, but I'll hold my action till later in the round to see what else is going on.

What modifier do I get for the fact that I'm behind cover?

Kanner Ra'an
8 June 2003, 07:32 AM
Grrrr, sorry i tried to post this a few days ago but stupid school internet security doesn't like this site. Immortal you have one half cover (+4 to defense)

The Immortal Jedi
8 June 2003, 10:54 AM
Cool, so my defense is now 23.

Kanner Ra'an
8 June 2003, 05:39 PM
The unarmored thugs look at you all, pointing blasters. Each one drops to one knee and fires his blaster rifle at a different opponent. The first takes aim at Rei and lets lose a crimson bolt. It misses the Nagai by i mile (OOC 1, ouch). The second aims and quickly fires towards Tiarri, and misses like his companion. It seems the group is full of bad shots as the last two, who shoot at Zen and Elias respectivly, leave more holes in the surrounding walls, but not anywhere near the intended targets.

OOC: man, my dice hate these guys, no rolls above 10.

coldskier0320
8 June 2003, 06:13 PM
Traag: The Duros, knowing this is no place for him, stays up in the cockpit, helping Elias get the Just Visiting ready.

Torque: The burly human, finally getting a fight out of this assignment grins, taking only a moment to light a fresh cigarra at the top of the ramp where he stands. With a lightning speed gained from years of experience, he draws both of his lethal weapons. Lining up on an armored foe, he unloads...

(OOC: I figured since everyone had to wait for me (im sorry!) my PCs are last in the order. Torque, for his part is using autofire and rapid shot, attacking the nearest armored enemy as a full round action.)

Attack roll: 18 (heeeellll yeeeaaah!!!) +10/+5 (Ranged attack bonus) = +28/+23 Kanner, i just got back from work and i dont have all my characters mods right here with me, if you want me to do all that, id appreciate it if you'd PM me back the attack mods i PMed you a while back, they were on my school computer, and schools out. Somehow, they got lost in the shuffle when i emailed all my stuff home.) thx!

Crin Daroota
8 June 2003, 06:13 PM
Tiarri is stunned by the blaster bolt that hits nearby. He'd thought he had a decent hiding place here, but his quick feline wits tell him to worry about that later. His gray-and-white fur stands on end, making his tense body seem larger than normal as he pulls the double-bladed staff slung behind him, and lunges for the unarmored guy who shot at him.

(+5 melee attack, 1d8+1 if successful)

The Immortal Jedi
8 June 2003, 06:43 PM
Rei is fighting defensively, making an attack targetting the green guy.



Roll: 17 +Attack Bonus: +10 Total: 27

Ardent
8 June 2003, 08:10 PM
A shadowy figure slips into view ever so briefly as it slashes a vibroweapon at the short green alien.

OOC: Zen is making a non-lethal attack (-4 penalty to hit) with his vibrorapier. 16 + 8 - 4 + 1 (size) = 21 to hit.

Elias scrambles into the cockpit and begins flipping switches in an attempt to get the engines fired up, and then drops the anti-infantry blaster cannon out of its hiding place, and opens up on the armored figures, the blaster cannon's report defeaning inside the confined area.

OOC: Computer Use check for a cool engine ignition and liftoff. 14 + 15 = 29. Attack roll: 13 + 17 (fire control) = 30.

Kanner Ra'an
10 June 2003, 07:03 PM
OOC:OK
Rei and torque both hit. Roll for damage guys.
Ardent nice rolls. The computer tells you you will have the engines running in two minutes. Also your blaster cannon pretty much nailed the bad guy so roll for damage as well. Zen also hit the green alien so damage for that as well.
Tiarri, ummm i guess you want me to roll. result 18+5=23, damage 6.
ok thats everybody. Admiral Atradies, come in any time now.

The Immortal Jedi
10 June 2003, 07:46 PM
Uhhh....O.K. Damage roll equals 13+2 Total 15.

Ardent
10 June 2003, 08:17 PM
OOC: Zen does 14 non-lethal damage. The blaster cannon does 17 damage.

Admiral_Atredies
11 June 2003, 04:11 PM
OOC:Here we go :D

IC: Previously unnoticed, a figure arises quietly and deliberatly to the fringes of the chaotic scene. He is a unremarkable and plain figure, standing solemnly at the opening to the docking bay. Unexpectedley, he slings out two rusted old heavy blaster pistols, and holds them out towards two armored goons, aiming with such skill and precision that only years of experience can cultivate.

OOC: I don't know if i'm suprising the thugs (Or if they have to make a spot or listen check), but If you need an Initiative, I got a 17 (10 on roll,+7 modifier).Sorry, I've been gone (again :rolleyes: )for a few days, but I can start regular posting now.:)

coldskier0320
12 June 2003, 09:32 AM
OOC: Damage: Left Hand: 8, 4, 7, 9, 4
Right Hand: 8, 6, 7, 8, 7

Total: 68 (add 10 if target is inside 10 meters making total 78) (geez, i hope that doesnt matter:D)

Kanner Ra'an
12 June 2003, 11:43 AM
Total: 68 (add 10 if target is inside 10 meters making total 78) (geez, i hope that doesnt matter)

Holy ****. 8o , do i really need to tell you you killed him? From now on please roll for each shot, or else im not gonna have any NPCs left:( , emphisis on please (looks at blasters nervously) ;)

IC: The small insectisoid manages to barly evade the two attacks, though both were close enough that he could feel them move by. Tiarri moves out from his now useless hiding spot (unarmored guy did succeed at a spot check, just to let you know.) and swings his gleaming blade at his enemy. The soldier manages to barly get out of the way of the persion attack. His armored counterparts are not so lucky. The just visiting's cannon sends the first armored thug flying into the wall, a huge smoking hole square in his chest. His friend beside him is distracted by hs death, giving Torque more then enough time to rip the aggressor to peices with his furious attack. The last thug, stricken with the death of his companions, lets out a battle cry and sends a bolt from his huge blaster rifle towards Torques head. In his rage however he doesn't take time to aim and his shot goes wide, smacking into one of the ASP droids still standing around. His mind then kicks in and reminds him that he doesn't want to join his companions. He moves quickly behind the skiff still parked by the entrace. The sudden arival of the old Duros go unnoticed by everyone except poor J-O 13, who has been running around the bay the entire time.

Crin Daroota
12 June 2003, 12:21 PM
As the firefight erupts around the slow-to-act Togruta, Isquee pulls her blaster rifle, jumping to whatever cover is nearby and popping up long enough to spray some blaster fire at her enemies.

(OOC: 11 [roll] + 7 [ranged bonus] = 18 total, shooting for whichever enemy is most obvious to her)

The Immortal Jedi
12 June 2003, 12:57 PM
((OOC: I thought you said I hit the little green guy? ))

Crin Daroota
12 June 2003, 01:20 PM
(OOC: I think he's saying it's vitality damage)

Kanner Ra'an
12 June 2003, 01:22 PM
OOC: Yeah, only vitality damage.

The Immortal Jedi
12 June 2003, 03:56 PM
((OOC: Oh....right....sorry.....my bad....))

Kanner Ra'an
12 June 2003, 04:23 PM
OOC: Crin, isquee hit, roll up damage. Immortal Jedi your next :)

coldskier0320
12 June 2003, 05:18 PM
OOC: No problem, about rolling the individual shots;) Although my little orange d20 is gonna be worn down into a round ball by the time we're done!:D

Crin Daroota
12 June 2003, 05:21 PM
3d8: 8+8+4 = 20, and I think that's the first good roll she's had! ;)

The Immortal Jedi
12 June 2003, 06:36 PM
O.k. I rolled a natural 20, which is a crit. To confirm, I rolled an 18+ 10 for a total of 28. If 27 was a hit, I'm assuming that 28 is too, therefore, my damage is

Roll: 20+2. Total:22. Ouch.

Kanner Ra'an
13 June 2003, 09:00 AM
Thats all good but who were you aiming at?

Admiral_Atredies
13 June 2003, 12:56 PM
IC: The inconspicuous Duros, blasters drawn, calmly ans slowly takes aim before letting loose a precise shot at the last thug attempting to escape.

OOC: Ok, I take a shot with only one of the pistols, keeping the other one still trained on the target. My ataack roll is:

Roll: 7 + 8 mod. = 15
I don't know if this qualifies for point blank shot (within 10 meters), but if it does, my result is 16.

The Immortal Jedi
13 June 2003, 08:10 PM
OOC: I was aiming at the same target as last round, the green guy.....

Crin Daroota
14 June 2003, 03:53 PM
Kanner, can we have an updated Init list and a status-of-enemies report? I'm not sure who's around to fight and whose turn it is. Maybe I'm just confused... :?

coldskier0320
14 June 2003, 07:12 PM
I'd like to echo my buddy Crin on that one.

Kanner Ra'an
15 June 2003, 05:54 AM
OOC:Your wish is my command. Coldskier i still need an initative roll from you.

Rei 23
Noehan (dead) 19
Unarmored apponents (4 of them)19
Tiarri 17
Grune Hallows 17
Elias 15
Zen 15
Armored (1 of them left) 10
Isquee 8

Admiral Atredies and Crin,you hit your targets. roll up some damage.

Crin Daroota
15 June 2003, 07:51 AM
The last post I put up was a damage roll. So now I'm confused again... :raised:

Waiting on unarmored opponents to go before Tiarri. If he gets an attack of opportunity on one (melee vs. ranged) then you can go ahead and roll that for him to keep this flowing :)

Admiral_Atredies
15 June 2003, 10:28 AM
Damage 3d8: 3, 3, 6 for a total of 12.

Kanner Ra'an
15 June 2003, 12:36 PM
My bad Crin, sorry. I was in a rush.

IC: Isquees shot is true but the Bounty hunter manages to move quicly enough that it only strikes his arm. He lets out a cry more from shock then pain. looking at his dead companions he decides enough is enopugh. He drops his rifle and starts to run towards the exit.

The insectisoid spy unfortunatly does not have time to do the same. Though he was lucky before, Rei's blade takes him right in the troat. Green blood rushes out and the Noehan drops dead at the Nagai warriors feet, blood spreading quickly on the floor.

The three unarmoured bounty hunters are now desperate. Two of them let out sprays of fire towards Tourque and Isquee. One of the shots comes dangerously close to Tourques head, but the soldier moves out of the way just soon enough (-14 vitality). Isquee has similar luck. The first of the aggressors shots hits a mile away from the scout but the second one is dead on and only her honed reflexes turned the strike which ould have blown her kneecap off into a small scratch (-12 vitality). The last hunter takes his time and sends a bolt directly at the tall nagai who killed his charge. The Nagai who is distracted by his successful kill doesn't notice the bolt until it is too late (critical hit, sorry man:( ). The Nagai takes the shot full force in the stomach and is knocked back hard into a nearby crate (-9 wounds. Rei is now fatigued and i need a Fort saving throw).

Grune Hallows sudden attack takes the armoured trooper by surprise. The bounty hunter barly makes it out of the way, and notes that there is a huge hole where his head was a second ago.

Ardent
15 June 2003, 01:07 PM
OOC: For the sake of veracity, I'm including my damage rolls with my attack rolls. If they don't hit, they can be ignored. :)

Driving in like a Tatooine sandstorm, the shadowy figure fades into view behind one of the unarmored bounty hunters and a furious duet of slashes make his presence known.

OOC: Zen is making a full-round attack action. 14 + 8 = 22 to hit, and second slash is 19 (critical hit). 15 + 3 = 18 to confirm. 8 damage with the first slash, 15 damage with the second slash.

Meanwhile, Elias continues to work feverishly over the transport's controls, seeking air traffic reports and hot launch clearance, taking time to squeeze off another shot with the anti-personnel turret.

OOC: Gather Information check to see if there's any unusual air traffic around the docking bay. 10 + 5 = 15. 12 + 17 = 29 to hit with the anti-personnel turret. 26 damage from the turret.

Kanner Ra'an
15 June 2003, 02:03 PM
OOC: For the sake of veracity, I'm including my damage rolls with my attack rolls. If they don't hit, they can be ignored.

Good idea.

IC: Zen captures the bounty hunter completly unaware and manages to strike the being right in the jaw, causing painful looking damage. You hear horrible sounding muffled screams from the injured man. He manages to hold off unconsiousness (sp?) and barly avoids the defels second strike. He starts to crawl away from the invisible threat, holding his had up to try shield himself from any further attacks.

Elias pounds on the key pannels and yells into his comlick. Somewhere inbetween his curses and obsenities he learns that aside from a Jeggrest frieghter and two shuttles carring tourists, his area is clear of air traffic. (going on assumtion that you were aiming at the last armored trooper.) The captain takes the time to snap off a shot at the armored bounty hunter. Luckly for the prfessional killer the huge bolt destroys on of the crates infront of him, sending plastic shards across the bay. Just after his unsuccessful attack his comm bleeps. "Captian frank of the Just Visiting this is automated port control athority 11367. You are cleared for departure. All docking fees are in order, have a nice day."

The lucky bounty hunter looks behind him at the duro's who attacked him. "You." he says in a half shocked, half enraged tone. The killer raises his rifle and lets a multifire burst loose. Niether one hits home, making the hunter even angrier.

The Immortal Jedi
15 June 2003, 08:01 PM
((OOC: Actually, Rei is using his blaster.......))

Me fort save be.....

Yuck. Roll: 7 Bonuses: +6 Total: 13. MEDIC!!

Crin Daroota
15 June 2003, 08:13 PM
I think Tiarri got skipped over in all that, but oh well. IIRC he was nose-to-nose with one of the baddies.

IC: Tiarri attempts a disarm attack with his double-bladed staff, if it succeeds he will try to intimidate his opponent into backing down, in the interest of questioning.

Disarm roll: 9 (+5) = 14

Intimidate roll: 11 (+3) = 14 also

coldskier0320
16 June 2003, 11:07 AM
OOC: Inits: Traag: 8 (roll) + 5 (mod) = 13
Torque: 19 (roll) + 4 (mod) = 23 (The attack i made for him can count as his action for this round we've just started or just a late addition to the previous round, whichever you prefer, Kanner :)

SOOC: I have a question for ya, Kanner. Is our cargo already aboard the ship or do we still need to load it?

IC: Traag sits himself down at the sensor station of the Just Visiting and begins gathering data from the docking bay and feeding it into the anti-personnel turret's targeting computer, so as to make targeting easier. (I used a move action as detailed on Page 224 of the RCRB to grant myself a +2 bonus for my attack action.) After sending over that data, he pulls a shot off at the bounty hunter that Grune Hallows barely missed.

Attack: 12 (roll) + 9 (ranged atk mod) + 1 (size) + 8 (fire control) + 2 (data feed) = 32 (This doesnt sound right, please tell me whats wrong and how to correct it, thanx!)

Damage: 19

Torque, angered by the near miss on him, lines up on that guy who took a crack at him, and unloads again...

Attacks: (rolls): Right hand: 2, 19, 9, 15, 9
Left Hand: 3, 12, 7, 13, 17

That makes my totals...
Right hand: 9, 26, 16, 22, 16
Left Hand: 10, 19, 14, 20, 24

Damages:
Right hand: 7, 5, 8, 9, 4
Left Hand: 8, 5, 6, 8, 10

Wow!, That was...tedious...lol. Lotsa plasma flyin' B) ;)

Kanner Ra'an
16 June 2003, 11:47 AM
I have a question for ya, Kanner. Is our cargo already aboard the ship or do we still need to load it?

Still gotta load it.


The attack i made for him can count as his action for this round we've just started or just a late addition to the previous round, whichever you prefer, Kanner

We'll count that as a late addition

IC:Tiarri, still engaged in close range combat, forcefully swings his bladestaff trying to disarm the soldier. The hunter however has other ideas. He hangs on to his weapon and uses the butt to strike Tiarri square in the face (-3 vitality).

Tourque and Traag however have far mor success. Tourques barrage rip into the unlucky hunter sending him sprawling back. The hunter is not quite done, that is until Traags computer enhanced shot takes his head clean off.

The unarmored hunter currently engaged with tiarri sets his blaster to multifire, sending two shots at him at pointblank range. Niether are on target, and the soldier curses up a storm because of it. The other soldier is startled by the sudden aprearance of the Defel. He aims a quick shot that Zen narrowly avoids (-8 VP). The soldier wisly jumps over another crate to avoid a melee attack. The last hunter is of no worry. The young human is lying on the ground, blood spewing out of his partially open mouth.

The Immortal Jedi
16 June 2003, 08:01 PM
OOC: So....did I fail the fort save or not? What else happenes to Rei?

Kanner Ra'an
17 June 2003, 04:55 AM
OOC: Failed unfortunatly. Your now unconsious.

Admiral_Atredies
17 June 2003, 07:34 AM
OOC: Hm....a little confused here. Is the hunter I originally fired at still there? And I'm assuming this is the beginning of a new round?

Kanner Ra'an
17 June 2003, 08:11 AM
OOC: No. the hunter you shot at was the armored one coldskier took down. Their are three unarmored guys left, but one is badly wounded and the other is in a melee with Tiarri.

coldskier0320
22 June 2003, 07:44 PM
Okay, this thread needs a *bump* and i wanted to ask if you were waiting on Torque to take an action? I was kinda holding off for TI Jedi but ill go if only to keep this awesome PbP in gear:D

B) <-- Torque's head:D

The Immortal Jedi
24 June 2003, 10:52 AM
Rei is currenly unconcious, so waiting for him is sorta pointless.

Kanner Ra'an
24 June 2003, 11:33 AM
Actually right now were waiting for Grune Hallows i beleve. Then Ardents guy's are up.

coldskier0320
24 June 2003, 03:21 PM
Oops, my bad. That's what I wanted to know though, who we were waiting on. Thanks

Admiral_Atredies
25 June 2003, 09:14 AM
Sorry, I didn't know you were waiting on me.:rolleyes: I thought we were waiting for coldskier as well. Anyways: Grune places another shot at the remaining, uinjured thug: Roll is 11+8 for a total of 19 (20 with Point Blank Shot), and damage would be 4, 2, qnd 5 for 11.

Ardent
25 June 2003, 04:25 PM
I'm gonna wait on the results of Grune's shot, I think. The ship should be just about ready to go.

coldskier0320
25 June 2003, 07:25 PM
Ardent, shouldnt we just mop up, then load the cargo?:?

Ardent
25 June 2003, 07:50 PM
OOC That's why I'm waiting for the results. :) If the hunter goes down then we snag the cargo and go, if he doesn't, then he's gotta die :)

Kanner Ra'an
26 June 2003, 06:56 AM
OOC: Sorry i didn't post sooner. I'm taking a test to get my beginers tommorow. Study, study, study:) .

IC: Grune's attaks just barly miss the soldier (VP damage). The unlucky hunter is starting to realize the hoplessness of the situation.

Ardent
26 June 2003, 05:13 PM
A crate is dragged aboard the Just Visiting by a shadow.

Elias opens a channel to the outside loudspeakers. "We're on our way out gentlemen and ladies. Get that cargo aboard." He then begins prepping the repulsors to lift off.

coldskier0320
27 June 2003, 07:01 AM
Torque busies himself by lugging another of the crates up into the cargo bay of the Just Visiting.

Traag uses the ship's intercom to send a message out to the last bounty hunter,

"Throw down your weapons and offer no resistance and you will not be harmed!"

Kanner Ra'an
29 June 2003, 05:49 PM
OOC: Loading cargo while Rei bleeds to death. DSPs for you (just kidding)

IC: The two remaining soldiers look at each other, and at their fallen comrades. They can plainly see that their outnumbered, painfully outgunned. They both drop their rifles and make a mad dash for their vehicle, showing little regard for their wounded companion. Unfortunatly the duros newcomer is still in the mouth of the entrace. The nearest bounty hunter starts running at full speed towards him, obviously not intending to stop.

OOC: Ok the bounty hunter is trying to overrun Grune. Admiral Atredies you can either let him pass or block him and try bring him down.

Admiral_Atredies
30 June 2003, 10:33 AM
OOC: I'll try to bring him down, which I'm assuming is a melee attack roll, and so:
Roll: 16 + 7 = total of 23,
damage (1d3+2) = 9.

Hope I get a hit this time ;).

Kanner Ra'an
8 July 2003, 02:49 PM
OOC: Son of a....... No wonder nobody responded, the stupid post dodn't work. (grumble...stupid laptop.....grumble.) My bad

IC: The desperate bounty hunter runs straight towards the duros gunslinger, fire in his eyes. However Grune moves to the side just in time, bringing his knee up at just the right hieght to land it square in the gut. The soldier flys head first and lands hard on the pavement, evidently groggy. He gasps for breath, trying to get his wind back. The other hunter however isn't intersted in prisoners as he runs out the enterance he lowers his pistol and pumps a bolt square in his former partners chest.

OOC: Sorry again for not getting this sooner. Ok just to recapp, their are still several crates that need to be loaded. Rei is still unconscience and bleeding. Their is still a bounty hunter left, but hes the one Ardent nailed and he aint much threat anymore. Last the droids, with the exception of a asp, are still around and will assit you if ordered.

coldskier0320
8 July 2003, 03:24 PM
Torque barks orders out to the idle droids in the room, "Get all this *expletive*;) loaded into the Just Visiting, everything in crates, on the double!"

He then runs over to the dying man in the hangar, the one that returned here from the "meet" despite his apparent refusal of the offer. Traag comes up to his friends side just as Torque kneels down at the invalid's side.

"Help me get this dude stabilized!", Torque says.

"Sure. No problem. But first...", Traag takes a moment to locate a length of syntherope and tie it securely around the unconscious Rei's hands, binding them behind the man.

"I'm not sure i totally trust this guy", Traag explains to Torque, Zen, Elias, Isquee, Tiarra, and Grune, "He may turn out to be a true ally, but he said he wasn't interested in the mission. Why the change?

He then turns to Torque, "Okay, lets help this guy out."

OOC: Traag's Dex check to tie the rope: 12 + 5 = 17

Traag is assisting Torque in his Treat Injury check. He takes 10 on the assisting check. Torque makes a treat injury check to stabilize Rei: 12 (roll) + 12 (mod) + 2 (assistance) = 26

SOOC: Nothing against T.I. Jedi or Rei, I'm simply RPing what Traag, a suspicious from experience character, would do under such odd circumstances. While he doesn't wish Rei ill, he is perplexed as to why he has taken the actions he did.

Interested in outcomes,

coldskier0320 :)

coldskier0320
24 July 2003, 09:50 AM
*bump*