PDA

View Full Version : It's UP!! And it's GOOD!

BRodgers
24 May 2003, 07:20 PM
Hey All!

We finally got an update for ya!

I could sit here and rattle off what is in the new update but you really need to see it for yourselves!

So! Head on over to www.RaptorSquad.Net and check it out!

:D

elfgirl1973
24 May 2003, 08:22 PM
Check it out folks! The fiction is great! The art is great! Bob even threw in a couple of pieces I didn't even know about! And there's the new Darned Near Epic Duel : Baal vs. Lion-O! An update worth the wait!

waza sunrider
26 May 2003, 06:55 AM
the layout of the mission logs page is awesome then the mission logs them selves have evolved into an awesome read go check them out !!!!

ij thompson
26 May 2003, 12:06 PM
Bravo! Another great update!

XanderPaddox
26 May 2003, 02:26 PM
Hey, the new update over at www.RaptorSquad.net is really worth taking a peek at! The new gamelog, fiction, pictures, and more are fantastic! And not to mention the new Darned Near Epic Duels between two awesome felines! Stop by and check it out becuase it is something that you definitely won't regret!

:D

BRodgers
27 May 2003, 04:59 AM
Hey! Thanks for the support guys!

Nova Spice
27 May 2003, 09:48 AM
The Baron Strikes Back! Excellent work and an explosive update. You Raptor Squad PCs are fortunate to have such a campaign. ;)

BRodgers
28 May 2003, 11:16 AM
Hey! Thanks for the feedback Nova!

If everything works out we should have another quality update in about 2-3 weeks...and then our annual "major update" is going to be hitting sometime this summer...defeinitely something to watch out for..and a feature that ..to my knowledge....that has NEVER been done on a SWRPG site before!

Oooooooooooooooooo!

;)