PDA

View Full Version : A Noble Choice

BRodgers
24 May 2003, 07:32 PM
“You’ve been here before.”

He turned to look at the man who was addressing him._ He was slightly taller than Xander, with shoulder length dark hair pulled back in an extreme ponytail and a scar on his left cheek._ A worn, black leather body suit wrapped around a lithe body and offered the impression that he had seen some action. But what grabbed Xanders attention was a black gunbelt hanging low on his hips and two silver-plated Netfali Arms LadyKiller Pistols tucked into the holsters. Rounding out the package was a half smirk-half snarl that rested under the man’s hooked nose.

“And how do you know that?”

“I know royalty when I see it,” he whispered.

“Maybe I am royalty, maybe I’m not._ Not’ gonna matter in five minutes.”

“Fierce and feisty!_ You know, I’m going to hate having to tell your dear sweet Uncle Paddox that I shot his nephew down like a wild mynock.” He stopped and clapped Xander on the shoulder. “No, wait!_ I forgot…I HATE your family…so, I’ll be enjoying the frell out of the look on his face!”

“Well,” said Xander, shrugging the man’s hand away, “You do what you have to do, and I’ll do what I have to do.”_

“Oh…I will Paddox, I will at that,” the man said backing away, and grinning widely. “I smell some royalty in this area!” he shouted with a cocky tone in his voice._ “Does anybody else smell them some stinking royalty?” He stopped and stared directly at Xander. The other two competitors snickered and threw curious glances at the two.

“I smell something,” Xander said, strolling towards the man._ He turned his nose in the air and sniffed at the air surrounding the man._ “Smells like…Fear.”

Wondering if Xander makes it out alive? Then check out
A Noble Choice (http://www.raptorsquad.net/fragments/fiction/noblec.html) , brand new fiction over at the Raptor Squad.Net site by one of our very own gamers, Alex Chinn! .

This is Alex's first stab at fiction, so please, let us know what you think!

Thanks!!!!

:D