PDA

View Full Version : Sith history

Crymoon
3 June 2003, 02:04 AM
If any one is interested Jake Sunspot has a translation from German SW magazine about Sith history if you want it PM him...
Hope you like it...

PS.. He also has a translation from the same source about Alderaan

Codym
3 June 2003, 02:08 AM
Is this movie Sith or EU Sith? Enquiring minds wish to know before bothering the good Mister Sunspot...

Taliesin
5 June 2003, 02:20 AM
Sorry,I'm new here and I'm lost a few. How could I get that Sith Story? :S

Thanks a lot in advance

Keep the flame of the Force burning!!

Rogue Janson
5 June 2003, 04:15 AM
Taliesin, welcome to the holonet.
If you want the translation of Sith history, you need to personal message (PM) Jake Sunspot. Normally you'd have to search for one of his posts or look him up in the member list to get the pm link on his profile, but to save you the effort, you can click here (http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=1422).
Crymoon and Jake haven't posted up the article because of copywrite restrictions, which is why they're PMing it out to people who ask.

Taliesin
5 June 2003, 10:44 PM
Well, great thanks to Rogue Janson for your help! It's glad to meet so kind of people when you're new in a place. I'm going to click now the link you posted, and enjoyin' that Sith Story. Player, Be Prepared!!! je je je je :D Thanks a lot again Janson

Rogue Janson
6 June 2003, 05:04 AM
No problem, thank Crymoon for translating the thing and Jake Sunspot for error checking it.

Taliesin
6 June 2003, 11:49 PM
Hey guys! I just received that Sith and Alderaan histories, and they are really good. Concise, clear and complete works. They'll help me a lot in my game (although players may not be so happy about it :P ). So I encouraged all of you to get it!

Keep the flame of the Force burning!!

Crymoon
9 June 2003, 03:20 AM
I'm gald that it is useful to somebody...

And Taliesin I hope your player will like it afterall :D