PDA

View Full Version : A need of reading....

TuskenJedi
8 June 2003, 06:13 PM
Hey, does anyone know what comes after the next Star Wars: Force Heretic III? After the Heretic series? I have this sort of SW reading addiction....its like a hobby....

Nova Spice
8 June 2003, 06:59 PM
Following Force Heretic III: Reunion is The Final Prophecy. This is the last paperback of the NJO series; after that comes The Unifying Force, which is the explosive conclusion to the series and is rumored to be well over seven hundred pages.

Note: TuskenJedi, you probably should shorten your quote bar. According to the Forum rules, which I hope you've read, member quotes are to be no longer than five or six lines. ;)

Darth_Cassed
9 June 2003, 06:51 AM
o0o0o0o0 I can't wait to see how this series ends!! Down with Skywalker! lol, I was never a fan of Skywalker. The whiny farm boy. Course the good guys just HAVE to win, why can't the evil people win the wars?

Yes TuskenJedi, please reduce your quote. I'm not a Moderator or anything, but I'm sure that can get you in trouble, and members don't like long quotes.

Darthspectre84
9 June 2003, 07:47 AM
it would be interesting if the GA dont win the war but ends in a stalemate....where half the galaxy is YV and the other is GA

Nova Spice
9 June 2003, 12:09 PM
it would be interesting if the GA dont win the war but ends in a stalemate....where half the galaxy is YV and the other is GA

I actually think that would be a major let-down. The conclusion to this series has to be dramatic and someone has to give. I don't think you'll see one side totally decimating the other, but I think we will see a definitive "winner" and "loser."

Heck, on the cover of The Unifying Force, it says: "The Explosive Conclusion to the New Jedi Order." That tells me, we're gonna have one heck of a novel! ;)

Master Tryka
9 June 2003, 04:31 PM
well fear not, Luke Skywalker will live through the finale. That being so, I dont see hoe the YV could win, althought they may not loose altogther either. They'll just abandon Yuuzhan'tar or whatever they renamed Coruscant and claim Sekot as their living planet home. Well the shamed ones anyways, after they and the GA find a relaztive peace. or something :D

Darthspectre84
10 June 2003, 03:30 AM
I dont think Sekot would want the YV on it :) come on in the second FH book we find out that Sekot avoided planet that resulted in violence. And plus i think it still remembers the encounter with the YV the first time so...

And as for my previous comment i meant that you would know who the winner is and who the loser is....what i meant was is it possible the YV face the fate of the Empire? Fragmentation into smaller pieces with every YV going for power?

Master Tryka
10 June 2003, 04:14 AM
now that sort of splintering I can see... and what I meant with the YV on Sekot would be the Shamed ones and Nom Anor after that group would make peace with the galaxy.. i dunno I know its crazy but thought I'd toss it out there, seeing as Shimmra's trying to make Corsucant into a living planet. and who knows, maybe the story isnt quite hoe Vergere told it... Emporer's Black Bones that she'd lie or something :D

TuskenJedi
11 June 2003, 07:58 AM
I'm sorry about the long signature, guys! I reduced it and I'm just keeping this one up until I can find a smaller one that will suffice. Sorry:rolleyes: !!!

Anyways, I wanted to put my two cents in and agree with what Darthspectre84 said about Zonama Sekot not wanting any Vong on it. Because, doesn't Sekot have like a mind and body to it, too? And with the Vong on the planet he wouldn't be able to feel them and influence them. And wheres all this Shamed Ones herecy going? I know Nom Anor is trying to overthrow Shimrra....so are we going to have the YV splintering and fighting against each other as well as the Galactic Alliance? Yeah, I'd say that the last book will be very good indeed........