PDA

View Full Version : NJO book stats needed

starkiller210
10 June 2003, 12:32 PM
It was either hero's guide or NJO sourcebook, I took Hero's guide.
But while I paged through NJo I saw some stats for ships I needed there on page 95 and 117. It's the Blunt Force and Errant Venture. It would be much appreciated if you could PM them to me.:raised:

Vim Kazran
10 June 2003, 12:36 PM
you might want to check the wizards site for the revision conversion for the njo book.. they might have what you're looking for

Master Tryka
10 June 2003, 04:18 PM
They are in the NJOSB... Pick it up at your nearest hobby or book store. And not to be an ass or anything, but asking for published material online will never get it for you. This isn't Napster or anything.

ElfWord
10 June 2003, 04:50 PM
starkiller, you've asked for published stats several times now and several times people have asked you to not post requests for published stats. I think that as a community SWRPGNetwork has made it very clear that we don't want that sort of thing here. We can all understand not being able to afford a sourcebook or supplement, and there are a few generous souls on the Holonet willing to PM you a few stats you really need to have to run a campaign or something. But the SWRPGNetwork is not your personal stat library. It is illegal to send or receive copyrighted and/or published stats. I doubt any author would object to you getting one or two stats under the table because you don't have the money to pay for their books. But making a habit out of it is just wrong, as it decreases the amount of money they get paid.
Please, refrain from posting any more requests for published material. As it says in the SWRPGNetwork Holonet FAQ:

This board does not exist so that you don't have to buy source books.

starkiller210
10 June 2003, 05:52 PM
Sorry elfword:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TDZKRAWKS
11 June 2003, 04:29 PM
YOU SHOULD BE SORRY!!!

;) :)lol