PDA

View Full Version : The Clone Wars

papasith
27 June 2003, 07:31 AM
does anyone know a good site that i can get alot of information on the actual clone wars
i feel stupid saying this, but who the old republic where actually fighting, and general stuff like that?
also during this time how would the jedi council react to a jedi who...um...went his own way so to say...didn't realy turn to the dark side but though he could do more good on his own sorta thing
thank you for your time
*peace*love*and*lightsabers!*

Reverend Strone
27 June 2003, 01:34 PM
The Jedi question is really open to interpretation, though I would imagine that after Dooku snuck out from under the Jedis' noses and started a war on their doorstep (and the apparant emergence of a Sith Lord) they would keep a very close eye on anyone showing signs of discontentment. The last thing they need is anyone off on their own crusade or cause in such times. For that reason, if it were my game, the Jedi would be unusually hard on that kind of character, and watch him very closely.

Regarding the events of the Clone Wars, I recall that the next issue of SW Insider was to feature a Clone Wars EU timeline that I hope will fill in some gaps and create a structure around which we as gamers can begin developing a sense of the shape of the war over the years between Eps I & II.

Admiral_Atredies
27 June 2003, 01:50 PM
Well, It seems that right now, the Clone Wars are just kinda being thrown around in the comics, with a random battle each week :). But, if you would like a site with a good deal of info on the events preceding the Clone Wars, check out Holonet News (http://www.holonetnews.com/). I've found it mostly to be an entertainment source, but It has some good stuff.

Darthspectre84
1 July 2003, 04:32 AM
Well the clone wars are only depicte in the comics, the cartoon and some games that take palce along those areas. I actually found a site that had a good database on the clone wars..but sorry i did not save the site or remember it.