PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happend to...

Atosite
1 July 2003, 06:39 PM
Whatever happend to the Decimus Sector? I was looking forward to future installments (which were mentioned!). These have never been provided... I am not talented enough to write something like that! As a GM, I depend on setting like the decimus sector, for my campaigns to be interesting (instead of something that sounds contrived). Moridin please continue w/ this great sector.

Don't leave me hangin' bro!

Reverend Strone
1 July 2003, 07:59 PM
Moridin is what one might accurately call "a very busy man," so with so much on it's no wonder we haven't seen much Decimus action recently. That being said, he is prolific nonetheless.

I must personally, however, shoulder some of the responsibility for the slow rate of output on Decimus Sector stuff. As a contributing artist, I have been holding up progress by not having all my art assignments finished on time. Grrrrr.

Sorry guys!

However, there is more great Decimus Sector stuff in the works and on it's way real soon- I promise. Stay tuned. You won't be disappointed.

Atosite
1 July 2003, 08:33 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the update Rev. Strone. It's just good to know that it hasn't been abandoned (especially since it is one of four features that is displayed prominently on the top of this page), I look forward to what's in store.

Reverend Strone
1 July 2003, 09:20 PM
You are most welcome Atosite. The following thread (http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=147774#post147774) also deals with this same topic, and not surprisingly Moridin himself gave pretty much the exact same explanation! :D

I've just handed in the last of my art assignments, so hopefully with the other contributors just to submit theirs now we should be pretty close to release.