PDA

View Full Version : Web Feature? What's a Web Feature???

scottyboy
3 July 2003, 09:06 AM
The staff of the Journal has decided to expand our horizons! Now, not only are we accepting submissions for articles in the hallowed pages of the Online Jounal itself, but we are accepting submissions for our all new Web Features section! Go on over to the Star Wars Online Journal Homepage (http://starwars-rpg.net/journal/) and check out the changes!

Adventures, Campaigns, Guides, even full Supplements! We're accepting them all! So, if you've got something that you thought might be to big for an issue of the Online Journal... <b>now it's not</b>! Go and submit it!

And don't worry folks, there's more changes in the works!

LawgSkrak
4 September 2003, 11:56 AM
oh you got me all excited. I saw a new post from you and thought issue 4 was up. :) Ah well.

By the way the web features are awesome. But where is the file for Vol. 2 Issue two on the site? It's not there anymore.

hisham
6 September 2003, 06:35 AM
Yo Sean!

Oops, my bad. Been fixing the site during late hours, things like that slip by me. :o

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. The link to v2i2 is now in the "Archives" pages. See? (http://starwars-rpg.net/journal/indexb.php)

LawgSkrak
7 September 2003, 10:00 AM
hehe

cool.

Grimace
7 September 2003, 11:30 AM
Okay, so if I'm understanding this right scottyboy, you're saying that you guys will host a large supplement and feature it with a blurb or something in the OLJ?

If not, what exactly do you mean for the less enlightened of us that are left scratching our heads. :?

evan hansen
8 September 2003, 08:14 AM
Hey Grimace, and other curious folks -- I'd recommend that you head over to www.starwars-rpg.net/journal and check out the "Web Features" link and just see for yourself what they've put together. It's essentially a nice collection of guides and supplement-ish information -- large-scale stuff that you might not see in the Journal -- that compliments the OJ. They've done a nice job with it. Good stuff.

Durian Keldrona
13 January 2004, 09:05 PM
do you guys realise there is missing text in the Arms and eqipment supplement 2? look at the last paragraph of the last page...it ends mid sentence.

Ravager_of_worlds
14 January 2004, 03:36 AM
huh? well i'll be. must have missed the extra text when putting in the little box. last thing on my mind really- was fiddling with other aspects of the layout... i'll send a "fixed" version for the web features pronto. :)

for thsoe who are just dying to know-- the word cut out is "infiltrator." so it cut out the last word. sue me, it's free.

Darth_Cassed
14 January 2004, 12:30 PM
Ravager, please report to Court Room #41 in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, to discuss this discrepency with a judge. You stand to lose $500,000.

:P

We (Ravager mostly, we all know how much of a slacker that guy is.....) will be sure to check these things in the future. If you find another mistake in another issue, we will give you that issue for free.

Durian Keldrona
14 January 2004, 10:33 PM
Well you know its the QA guy in me.... I do it for a living.