PDA

View Full Version : Join the Dark Side

Guru
27 July 2003, 05:15 AM
My name is Guru but that is Darth Guru to you, last Lord of the Sith. We have been assigned by the Emperor to seek out and destroy the last remaining jedi. We were the last dark jedi hidden inside the Mauth for centuries, training. Now we have rose from the deepest of all hells and are here to destroy the last remaining jedi, once, and for all. If you would like to join my group called the Dark Faction post here.

Guru
27 July 2003, 06:45 AM
if you want a good position you need to join now. Join or be destroyed by the dark side.

Wedge in Red2
27 July 2003, 09:09 AM
Um, what exactly does joining the dark side involve? Is it an adventure you're going to be running? Or are you just looking for some people online to chat with about being bad ass dark siders? Or are you trying to take over the world?

Jon :raised:

Guru
27 July 2003, 09:48 AM
the first two. And we will recruit as many as possible until we have so much power that we run this forum as dark jedi.

Guru
27 July 2003, 12:21 PM
BUMP

dgswensen
27 July 2003, 01:32 PM
Bumping threads in this forum is not necessary. If you have a roleplaying adventure you want to run, I would suggest providing more details for your potential players to work with. If you are just trying to troll or "take over" the boards, you are very much in the wrong place.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment and assume you are not in this forum merely to cause trouble, but I feel I should tell you you are on rather thin ice with all the moderators right now.

Guru
27 July 2003, 02:44 PM
this isn't a role playing situation i ma recruiting for the game so i have a team. And don't give me any BS that this is the wrong spot because i was told to come here.

*uses force persuade*
You knew that i was suppose to be here and you were just coming to join weren't you?

dgswensen
27 July 2003, 02:47 PM
Thread closed. You can probably expect to be banned shortly.