PDA

View Full Version : Site Downtime

BRodgers
1 August 2003, 11:21 AM
Yep, after 2 years of being up with little or no actual downtime, Raptorsquad.Net is taking asmall hiatus.

Starting this weekend at some point I'm taking the site down for a bit. More info will be available on the placeholder image. Don't worry though, the downtime will be worth it. Well worth it.

:D

Chris Curtis
4 August 2003, 10:16 AM
LIAR!! There's no extra information available! (There is, however, a rather attractive back... so I guess you're forgiven. ;) )

Nafai
4 August 2003, 10:31 AM
LOL, you just need to add a .wav file with a scream when the image changes.

And I believe we will be the judges as to whether or not the downtime is worth is, hm? ;)

BRodgers
4 August 2003, 10:38 AM
Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddd

I'm guessing my placeholder image will get more friggin hits than the site normally does. Heh.

But the question is..WHOSE back is it? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

8o

Nafai
4 August 2003, 11:23 AM
Oh, easy. We all know it's your mom's back.

Word.

BRodgers
4 August 2003, 11:33 AM
Yeah, that explains why you are hanging around my house asking for more lemonade ya freak!

Nova Spice
5 August 2003, 09:39 AM
Someone needs to put a leash on you guys. I'm beginning to think the insanity is becoming contagious. :D

BRodgers
5 August 2003, 09:46 AM
It is Nova,

Just don't breath and you should be alright.

Nafai
5 August 2003, 09:54 AM
It won't help him, Bob. My insanity is skin permeable. MUAHAHAHA

BRodgers
5 August 2003, 09:58 AM
"Insanity?" Is that what you are calling it now?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8o

Nafai
5 August 2003, 10:02 AM
I couldn't make 10 seconds.. (http://people.cornell.edu/pages/slp29/insane.html). That will confirm that it is indeed insanity that we are talking about here Bob.

Besides, it's in my contract. A Sanity clause. And don't go telling me that there is no Sanity clause.

Jake Sunspot
23 August 2003, 12:07 AM
Nafai that link is hilarious. I started laughing almost right away. I kept listening to it until my girlfriend said it was irritating her. Now thats INSANE