PDA

View Full Version : Roses are red... Violets are blue... we at the OJ have some X-Wings for you!!!

scottyboy
6 August 2003, 09:17 AM
Yep, that's right folks, we have yet another wonderful Net.Guide up on the site for you to view and download! This one's for all you avid pilots out there! A complete guide to X-Wings... from beginning to end! From the Rebellion Era to the New Jedi Order Era! Hope you guys enjoy!

You can find it HERE (http://starwars-rpg.net/journal/webf.php)!!

Don't worry... we're still not done! Be on the lookout for even more Net.Guides and supplements on the site!

Edit: I have to put in my personal words of thanks and congratulations to Jim Williams, Ravager of Worlds, and all the various artists that brought this one together! Excellent job guys!

Rouge8
6 August 2003, 10:19 AM
Very good, very nice indeed.

Nova Spice
6 August 2003, 05:53 PM
I just informed Jim not long ago about how awesome this supplement is. I'm glad the OJ is continuing to sponsor such great fan supplements as these.

Keep up the good work scotty! ;)

Sherman Shipyards
14 August 2003, 12:39 AM
This Net.Guide is so good, it beats some the books WOTC puts out. I mean this thing is pretty and has info that may end up beingput directly in a wizards book some day.

Mithrandir
14 August 2003, 07:19 AM
Impressive, most impressive

(yeah, OK, it's a cliche now - but someone had to say it! It really is a nice piece of work)