PDA

View Full Version : Peek a boo

Nealos
7 August 2003, 09:45 PM
Hello all, Nealos here... back from the dead.

I just wanted to peek in and give a shout to the OJ staff. You've been doing a marvelous job at resurrecting the OJ as a concept and breathing life into it that Ryan Matheny, Chris Boudreaux and myself never could have managed to do. I'm so proud to see a thriving community effort pull off such stunning results. This was precisely the goal of the OJ, and I share the excitement of everyone who eagerly awaits the next issue (and the next, and the next) with hungry eyes.

Thank you so much for your efforts.

To everyone out there - submit material to these guys to keep the ball rolling. It's YOU who makes it great!

I'm making a slow comeback to the online SWRPG scene. I am revamping the SWSRC and hope you all will enjoy it. I intend to repost all old material with newly edited text and hopefully some cool extras for each piece (just to freshen it up).

I'm also going to be opening some extra features, just a little fun stuff that should make the site more interesting and a tad more unique.

For those curious, I am still working hard at the company I co-founded, essemble.com. Also, my wife recently delivered our first child, a beautiful baby daughter named Kaylin. She is terribly beautiful and already changing me for the better. :)

Anyway, enough for now. Feel free to reply. I might not see it for a day or three, but will try to get back in the habit of participating here. Also, always feel free to mail me direct at nealos at starwars-rpg.net.

MTFBWY

BRodgers
8 August 2003, 06:51 PM
Hey!

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter Nealos!

I hope mother and child are both doing well. That is some excellent news indeed.

And it's good to see you back on the boards. As with any community, time changes people and faces but it's always nice to see some of the old guard returning when they can.

:)

Thinithil
8 August 2003, 08:34 PM
I second that congrats. Two neices make my life a joy even when they come over and really take my SW figures to town. Kids are great!

Chris Curtis
11 August 2003, 08:43 AM
Hey, great to hear from you, Tim! I was actually planning to fire off an email to you with some congratulations about your new daughter, but it looks like you preempted me!

It's great to hear you're doing well. Keep it up!!

Nealos
11 August 2003, 10:09 AM
Hi All,

Thanks for your notes of congrats and well wishes.

Mom and daughter are doing great. What a wonderful experience.

I'm progressing on SWSRC and hope to have something up really soon, perhaps in a week or two from now. It's slow going since I want to repost my old material with some edits and adds. I won't do it all at once, so I'll be releasing stuff piecemeal. Hey, better than nada.

I'm also looking to write a short story for the OJ, if there's room for that sorta stuff. :) That would be fun to contribute content. I'll see about getting on that.

More soon, and it feels great to be getting back in the scene!

Later,

evan hansen
11 August 2003, 03:43 PM
Dammit! Who is this Nealos guy, and what the hell is he doing on my forum? Why, I oughta... ;)

Nealos
26 August 2003, 12:35 PM
I am a shameless father now. I feel compelled to post these blatantly non-Star Wars pictures of my daughter to my personal website.

For all the sweetness that is Kaylin, go to http://timsalam.com

More soon (star wars stuff, not Kaylin)

Reverend Strone
26 August 2003, 02:48 PM
Congratulations Nealos! She's a cutey! You must be so proud.:)

Nealos
26 August 2003, 08:27 PM
I am indeed proud. She has added a dimension to life that I couldn't attain otherwise. She makes me a better person. :)

Type at ya soon,

Deano
30 August 2003, 03:37 AM
Congrats matey! Long time no hear. It's good to see SWSRC is getting some attention and that you're slowly getting time for it all again. Hope to see more of you man.

Deano

darkweji
3 September 2003, 02:43 PM
Congrats Tim! It seems like we're coming out of the wood works here. Hit me up on email sometime, Tim.

ryan@thebodyshot.com

scottyboy
4 September 2003, 11:48 AM
I don't think we've ever mat <b>Tim</b>... But, it's great to have you back! :) Congratulations and great pictures by the way... She is definitely a cutie!

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the Online Journal. That always makes me happy to hear. Another issue will be out soon!

I eagerly anticipate any submissions you would like to make!

Again, congratulations on the birth of you daughter!