PDA

View Full Version : Site Updates!

Deck
13 August 2003, 01:00 PM
Hello my dear fellows!

Yes, it's true! The site has just been updated!

The new site theme - Battle of Hoth - is now updated for every section there. The site appears in a new colour sheme!

Content updates will follow tomorrow!

See you around!

Deck
14 August 2003, 06:57 AM
As announced here is a first update!

It includes:
<ul><li>3 new ground vehicles submitted by Ray</li>
<li>4 new great pieces of artwork for Wolverine's Coralbuster by Nai Morsenbrod.</li></ul>

More updates to come soon!

Deck
16 August 2003, 11:03 AM
Hello all!

Today I updated two starships I did a while ago. Both are officially mentioned but were never designed for the RPG.

<ul><li><i>Mediator</i>-class Battlecruiser: Mentioned in NJO Vector Prime.</li>
<li><i>Wolden</i>-class Troop Shuttle mentioned in the Rebel Alliance Sourcebook (WEG).</ul>

Enjoy!

Deck
17 August 2003, 03:29 AM
I just wanted to update my site again, but was unable to access it! Obviously the hosting company is making a little downtime... I don't know why it doesn't work currently.

So all we can do is to wait. I hope it's back up really soon. I must update... :)

Deck
17 August 2003, 06:06 AM
Okay, downtime is over of last night, and there are now 2 new lost starships available in the lost stats archive. They are both Luxury yachts:

- SoroSuub 1550-LEX (with image)
- SoroSuub Luxury 2800

Enjoy!

Deck
18 August 2003, 06:13 AM
The Adeventures section has been updated with a new campaign idea by Holonet member <i>Mandalorian Warrior</i>!

Be sure to chek it out! :)

Chris Curtis
18 August 2003, 07:59 AM
Wow, very impressive set of updates, Deck! Great job!

Deck
18 August 2003, 12:09 PM
Thank you <b>Chris</b> for the kind feedback! This encourages me to do further updates more quickly! :)

Tinsel
18 August 2003, 09:25 PM
if you need more feedback then let me just say that the site is great and I have shown it to my players. Just love the stats background info you create. Not to mention the cool pics that you have dug up also.

Deck
20 August 2003, 07:36 AM
Thank you <b>Tinsel</b>!

I don't need more feedback, but it's always nice to get some. You then see that someone really reads the stuff you did. ;)

<hr>

<b>Attention!</b>

My hosting company is recently having some trouble. So don't be surprised when the site sometimes doesn't work. I really hope they fixed that soon. Otherwise I'll send some stormtroopers to let them work faster. ;)

Take care!

Deano
23 August 2003, 02:57 AM
Good work buddy!! About time!

Deano

wolverine
18 October 2003, 06:46 PM
Aby idea when the next update is going to be?

Deck
19 October 2003, 01:09 PM
I hope to have some updates soon. These are busy days today... :)

Meanwhile, all people are welcome to send stuff in... :)