PDA

View Full Version : Yuuzhan Vong ships and database

Darthspectre84
20 August 2003, 02:44 AM
Hey guys, i was just reading the unofficial Yuuzhan Vong guide, and know of course i know it has not been updated till Star by Star ( i think its that one with the Voxyn right?). yeah so alot of new ships have been seen since that time. I can only assume that they will update after the last two books are done cause the NJO series is almost at an end.

Now to the point. These are the ships that are generally known:
Yorik-et coralskipper
Yorik-vec Assault crusier
Yorik Stronha Spy Ship
A-vek Iiluunu fighter carrier
I'Friil Ma-nat Corvette
Chuun M'arh frigate
Sh'rip Sh'pa spawn ship
Suuv Ban D'Krid cruiser
Uumufalh gunship
Yammosk clustership
Vua'spar Interdictor
Matalok Crusier
Miid Ro'ik Warship
Uro-ik V'alh Battleship
Kor Chokk Grand Cruiser
Battlestation
ShipWomb
Worldship

Now if i am not mistaken these are the ships that have been seen:
Seedship seen in Traitor
Slaveship seen in FH1
Command Ship seen in Destinys Way

I tink those are the ones right? Anyway, Nova Spice might answer this one but has the class of the command ship been stated, officially? cause it did not seem that powerful...must have been cause of the suprise attack or something.

Strange that we have not seen many more stations for the Yuuzhan vong. Yeah and be from to comment on this stuff.

Nova Spice
20 August 2003, 03:40 PM
Anyway, Nova Spice might answer this one but has the class of the command ship been stated, officially? cause it did not seem that powerful...must have been cause of the suprise attack or something.

I'm assuming you're referring to the ship that Tsavong Lah was on, spectre? If that's the Command ship analog, I think there might be a strong argument that it could have been a Kor Chokk Grand Cruiser. I wouldn't think the Warmaster would be in anything less.

While not officially announced, for now, I'd go with that. That's my best bet. Shedao Shai commanded one, and he was only a Supreme Commander. ;)

Darthspectre84
21 August 2003, 08:27 AM
Not Tsavong Lahs ship, i meant Komm Karshs ship. it was mentioned that it was the biggest ship in the system at the time but it did not match the GrandCruiser analog.

Also Nova will answer this of course :) but it does mention that Shapers are not allowed to have children right? it was in the book when Yavin 4 was taken by the Vong. So how come the Shapers have one fo the largest numbers? or is it that master Shapers are not allowed to have children?