PDA

View Full Version : Book Dates

TuskenJedi
21 August 2003, 10:10 AM
Hey all....its me, back from the dead after a two month absence: the asker of questions already asked a million times. Do just humour me, please. When is the next NJO book due, and how many are there on the horizon? Any dates? And god, i thought the last one was awesome, what with ZS joining the jedi....

Rogue Janson
21 August 2003, 03:04 PM
There are only two more NJO books left, The Unifying Force and The Final Prophecy. I don't know the release dates though and, to be honest, I even keep forgetting which order they come in.

mojo1701
21 August 2003, 03:34 PM
Yeah, this I'd like to know, too. I just finished Destiny's Way today.

BTW, all that's left is those two books described above plus the Force Heretic series, right?

Nova Spice
21 August 2003, 06:58 PM
There are only two more NJO books left, The Unifying Force and The Final Prophecy. I don't know the release dates though and, to be honest, I even keep forgetting which order they come in.

-The Final Prophecy (October 2003)
-The Unifying Force (November 2003)

BTW, all that's left is those two books described above plus the Force Heretic series, right?

The Force Heretic series has been released, all of them. Force Heretic III: Reunion hit shelves July 1st. So it's almost two months old. ;)

Wedge in Red2
22 August 2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by TuskenJedi
the asker of questions already asked a million times. Do just humour me, please.

Consider yourself humoured. But a polite reminder to all:

(puts on best Obi-Wan voice)
"Use the Search function, Luke"

We have a search function so that if you have a question that might have been answered before, you can find the answer by looking yourself instead of just being lazy and asking it again. You'll tend to annoy people less (because, hey, it's pretty annoying having the same question asked again and again).

Jon

P.S. Perhaps I should start stickying some of these posts, that way they'll appear at the top of the forum and people can find them easily? What a concept!

P.P.S. Actually, I take that back. Given Nova had mentioned in a currently active thread when the last two books were due out, consider yourself unhumoured.

TuskenJedi
22 August 2003, 06:13 PM
Sorry Wedge....i have been out of the swrpgnetwork loop for a long time and i'm a bit rusty...plus i have a bad case of parental controls....ugh. I will do the search dealie next time....i promise. Lookin forward to the books!!!! Yeah, baby!