PDA

View Full Version : A great meeting?

TuskenJedi
27 August 2003, 10:41 AM
In The Esential Chronology there is mentioned a meeting on a desert planet where 10,000 Jedi Masters gathered to discuss a (you guess it) "a great disturbance in the Force". My questions are: What planet, Since when were there that many Jedi Masters back then, and what was this disturbance all about?

CaamasiJedi49
30 August 2003, 03:31 AM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Hello
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Almost there
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
This greata disturbance was the rise of the Krath's, which you can read in tales of the Jedi series, which is quite good I might add (personally speaking). Oh, and the planet is Deneba.The Kraths, just so you know, were a group of darkside practioners, not sith, though the sith and the kraths do ally with each other later on. Hope this helps.

Caamasi Jedi49:plokoon:

Darthspectre84
30 August 2003, 09:17 AM
Actually the Krath was formed by 2 members fo the Empress Teta System long after the defeat of the Sith Empire. The Krath was a mythiocal creature used by two nobles of the urling family in Empress Teta and they were taught the power of the darkside by a Sith Lord (not the ones after Darth Bane), it was Freedon Nadd i believe.

Tramp
30 August 2003, 10:05 PM
To be more precise, Darthspectre, it was the spirit of Freedon Nadd. Satal and Aleema Keto, founded the Krath, and were trained in Sith Magics; they're considered to be Sith Adepts.

Darthspectre84
31 August 2003, 01:47 PM
ah yes forgot to mention the spirit, the Empress Teta system was the one that fought the Sith Empire during the Hyperspace war...a tragic end was that two of its members made a new one. Aleem ahad good powers of illusion...shame about her end as well.

CaamasiJedi49
1 September 2003, 02:01 PM
Darth, Tramp, I never said that they weren't made by Freedon, Satal, and Aleema, but that they later on allied with the sith. But, you also made a good point by clearing that up: I should have put that in my post in the first place.

Caamasi Jedi49:plokoon: