PDA

View Full Version : A New Fanfic: Before the Darkness Fell

rabecarithlee
6 September 2003, 10:35 AM
Before the Darkness Fell

Author's Note: I've always wondered about what the Star Wars events would be like if told through the eyes of another character other than the main ones we have come to know and love. That idea came alive the moment I saw Episodes I and II. I became attached to the character of Rabe almost right away. What follows is my redition of Rabe's life. She will be a behind-the-scenes major character, interacting with Anakin, Padme Amidala, Obi-Wan, and the like. She will even have some secrets of her own. Enjoy, and please provide feeback. I'll update with new chapters as soon as I can.

Prologue

Disclaimer: I don’t own the Star Wars characters or universe.

Even though everything began so many years ago, I can still remember vividly how the events unfolded. My involvement in them has cost me everything, and all of it stems from a mad desire for total power and revenge that cannot be quenched to even this day. The one who might be worth my expatriation into a foreign land is also my greatest sin, for I had to steal that one in order to keep a piece of another person with me. Still, the story must be told, for it is up to the next generation to correct the grievous, calamitous wrongs committed by the present one. I only hope one day they will understand we did what we could…and forgive us for it.

My name is Rabe. This is my story.

LawgSkrak
16 September 2003, 11:42 AM
wow! great stuff.
;)