PDA

View Full Version : Dani Quee

Jeskan
6 September 2003, 12:16 PM
I ust wanted to know if anyone ever asked Dani to be trained as a Jedi.

Remus Lightforce
6 September 2003, 07:42 PM
I think the offer was made to Danni, but she decided to continue her scientific studies instead, only taking sporadic Jedi training.

Darthspectre84
7 September 2003, 06:22 AM
Yeah thats true, she is kind of like Leia when she found she was a jedi. Danni can sense emotions but that is as far of her jeedai powers have been shwon. No telekinetic manipulation or the other basic stuff.

Kanner Ra'an
7 September 2003, 06:01 PM
I think she agreed, though their hasn't exactly been enough time to train her though.

Nova Spice
7 September 2003, 06:39 PM
Danni's not going to be trained as long as the war is continuing. After the resolution to the invasion, I think there'd be a higher likelihood that Danni will be trained. And by Jacen, no less. ;)

Remus Lightforce
7 September 2003, 07:26 PM
In real life, I doubt many, if any people would refuse Jedi training...I mean, you have telekinetic powers! ;p. But, hey, this is Star Wars.

Jacen would be a good teacher for Danni. Besides being totally compatable, Danni seems to be the life-sensitive force type, like Jacen.

I don't know who I'd rather Jacen hook up with, Danni or Tenel Ka...

BrianDavion
7 September 2003, 08:16 PM
he is hooking u p with danni from the looks of it. I doubt a relationship with tenal ka would work anyway. odds are she'll be forced into some loveless political marraige

Remus Lightforce
8 September 2003, 04:51 AM
Haha....yes, but the stereotypical 'role' of male and female are switched in Hapan culture. Just like Tenel Ka and Jacen.

But yeah, he'll probably end up with Danni.

Ardent
8 September 2003, 06:58 AM
Tenel Ka has more or less removed herself from her circle of friends to fulfill her role as Queen Mother of the Hapan people. If Jacen did marry her, he wouldn't really be free to do what he needs to do: which is train the Jedi Order in a new way of understanding the Force. Besides, the Hapan hate Jedi. They're probably already mumbling under the reigns of Tenel Ka, I doubt they'd be pleased if another Jedi married into the royal family.

Jedi Cahlwyn
17 September 2003, 05:19 PM
From the start I was REALLY annoyed that they didn't continue the romance between Jacen and Tenel Ka (and Jaina and Zekk for that matter) from the Young Jedi Knights novels... At first I was like, "Jag Fel? BLECH!"

But, after they really expanded Danni (and Jag to a point) I am really liking the way they are moving the characters. It almost feels... right. Though, I keep expecting Jacen and Tenel Ka to start things up and then she gets assassinated and bam! Danni and Jacen bond and fall in love during his grief... or something like that. This way seems the easy way out, but I like it.

Anyway, not much to post, just wanted to throw in my two creds...

BrianDavion
17 September 2003, 06:06 PM
meh jacen and tenel ka's whole romance was just a child hood romance, those thigns do die eventually.

Solo666
6 October 2003, 11:47 AM
Jaina Fel and Danni Solo will probably be good friends in the next series
When did Ka get assassinated?

Errin Orwain
9 October 2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Darthspectre84
Yeah thats true, she is kind of like Leia when she found she was a jedi. Danni can sense emotions but that is as far of her jeedai powers have been shwon. No telekinetic manipulation or the other basic stuff.

not true. On Dantooine Danni used TK to press to power cell release on a Vong infiltrators blaster, causing the power cell to fall out so that Leia could deal with him.

Nova Spice
9 October 2003, 02:08 PM
When did Ka get assassinated?

She hasn't been assassinated; that was her mother, Teneniel Djo. I believe Cahlwyn was purely speculating as to how Jacen might be forced to choose Danni.

Solo666
9 October 2003, 06:59 PM
Calwhyn, that sounds like a Noghri name. Sorry I had to think about that. Danni and Jacen are unofficially together, I think in FHIII this became obvious, u know when they captured Danni. I could feel that in his "voice". Unless the force told no one that wxcept me...

Kyle Pantrakahs
4 November 2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Cahlwyn

But, after they really expanded Danni (and Jag to a point) I am really liking the way they are moving the characters. It almost feels... right. Though, I keep expecting Jacen and Tenel Ka to start things up and then she gets assassinated and bam! Danni and Jacen bond and fall in love during his grief... or something like that. This way seems the easy way out, but I like it.

Heyyyy, that's an awesome idea!