PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with The Khuiumin Survivors.

Garan
16 September 2003, 04:50 AM
My Players ask me if I could set them a D20 Campaign were they play as Khuiumin Survivors Pilots (like the once in I,Jedi).

So I was just curios if anyone could help me get some Info about them? Especially about Important People ( like Captain Jacob Nive), Uniforms (if they have any), Ships (especially the Backstab and the Fighters the Survivors use) and if they have a Logo. I know there is some info in a Set of D6 Guides but they are all out of print so I cant get my hands on those. :(

Thanks for any help. :)

Vanger Chevane
16 September 2003, 02:40 PM
Have you read I, Jedi?

a significant portion of the novel focuses on the Survivors, as well as some other Pirate Groups.

While it won't give you RPG stats, a lot of background and incidental nfo is there.

Nova Spice
16 September 2003, 04:43 PM
Hey Garan and Welcome to the Holonet!

While I have read I, Jedi, it has been quite some time. However, I can direct you to a friend of mine and a regular here at the Holonet who can help you out.

Send a PM to Talon Razor GM, who's heading up the Underworld Sourcebook. He has plenty of information on the Invids and the Khuiumin Survivors.

hisham
17 September 2003, 05:16 AM
The Khuiumin Survivors, Jacob Nive and the Backstab first appeared in Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments From The Rim by WEG with D6 stats. Long before I, Jedi was published, Jacob Nive appeared in my campaign when a bunch of Khuiumin Survivors broke rank and went rogue. My PCs and him had to hunt down the wayward pirates to neutralize them.