PDA

View Full Version : Order after NJO-need advice

Solo666
24 September 2003, 12:14 PM
What planets were destroyed in NJO? Where can I find a list of living prominent Jedi or Vong Warriors? Generals? etc.

Darthspectre84
24 September 2003, 01:06 PM
There is this site but it has not been updated since Balance Point:
http://www.theforce.net/books/unjoh/database/Appendices.html

Also for reference is that the Yuuzhan Vong have not destroyed a planet beyond what is repairable. Like Serpindal the moond was dropped and it still can be used by the Vong. So the Vong alter environments to be dangerous to the inhabitants or unlivable to them. Then they use it.

Solo666
24 September 2003, 01:53 PM
I heard mention of "destroying" Ithor and Barab I though:? :? :?

Jeskan
24 September 2003, 04:47 PM
they didn't destroy as in Alderaan destroy. They changed the environment of the planet to suit their needs.
Also, welcome Solo666

Xer0
25 September 2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by Darthspectre84
There is this site but it has not been updated since Balance Point:
http://www.theforce.net/books/unjoh/database/Appendices.html

Also for reference is that the Yuuzhan Vong have not destroyed a planet beyond what is repairable. Like Serpindal the moond was dropped and it still can be used by the Vong. So the Vong alter environments to be dangerous to the inhabitants or unlivable to them. Then they use it.

I dunno about that. I think the damage the Vong has done to the planets it has conquered is pretty nigh unrepairable. Like Jeskan said, it wasn't destroyed as in Alderaan destroyed, but those places have pretty much had their environments destroyed and are basically uninhabitable by anybody but the Vong.

Rogue Janson
25 September 2003, 09:20 AM
Yeah, I'd agree that 'destroyed' would be a fair description of these planets, especially Ithor. Ithor had all life on it wiped out. This was not worldshaping or anything, it was pure destruction; the planet isn't even inhabitable by the Yuuzhan Vong. The detail on Barab I is a little sketchier - I forgot exactly how it's described - but iirc it's covered by firestorms, which means it is at least devastated.

I suppose it's right to say that no planet, except Sernpidal, has been destroyed in the same way as Alderaan, but 'destroyed' is still an appropriate word for Ithor and similar planets.

Nova Spice
25 September 2003, 06:03 PM

I have to disagree here. The planets that the Vong have destroyed are effectively destroyed. Simple as that. While many worlds have had their environments altered, that hardly covers planets like Sernpidal, Ithor, N'Zoth, and Barab I.

What planets were destroyed in NJO? Where can I find a list of living prominent Jedi or Vong Warriors? Generals? etc.

I've already listed the worlds destroyed by the Yuuzhan Vong in a previous thread. My memory escapes me as to which one. Therefore I'll address the other two questions:

Circa The Final Prophecy:

The New Jedi Order: Among the Living (Or Presumed)

-Luke Skywalker (Master)-male human
-Mara Jade Skywalker (Master)-female human
-Kyp Durron (Master)-male human
-Cilghal (Master)-female Mon Calamari
-Streen (Master)-male human
-Kam Solusar (Master)-male human
-Tionne (Master)-female human
-Kirana Ti (Master)-female human
-Kenth Hamner (Master)-male human
-Tresina Lobi (Master)-female Chev
-Corran Horn (Knight)-male human
-Saba Sebatyne (Knight)-female Barabel
-Kyle Katarn (Knight)-male human
-Madurrin (Knight)-female Anx
-Octa Ramis (Knight)-female near-human
-Jacen Solo (Knight)-male human
-Jaina Solo (Knight)-female human
-Tesar Sebatyne (Knight)-male Barabel
-Tahiri Veila (Knight)-female human
-Lowbacca (Knight)-male Wookiee
-Tenel Ka (Knight)-female human
-Zekk (Knight)-male human
-Alema Rar (Knight)-female Twi'lek
-Tekli (Knight)-female Chadra-Fan
-Daye-Azur Jamin (Knight)-male human
-Tinian I'att (Knight)-female human
-Markre Medjev (Knight)-male Devaronian
-Waxarn Kel (Knight)-male human
-Tam-Azur Jamin (Knight)-male human
-Valin Horn (Padawan)-male human
-Sannah (Padawan)-female Melodie
-Jysella Horn (Padawan)-female human
-Ben Skywalker (Infant)-male human

The Yuuzhan Vong Hierarchy: Among the Living
-Supreme Overlord Shimrra
-Warmaster Nas Choka
-High Priest Jakan
-High Prefect Drathul
-Priest-Adept Harrar
-Supreme Commander Hreven Karsh
-Supreme Commander Qurang Lah
-Supreme Commander Maal Lah
-Commander Malik Carr
-Priestess Nen Yim
-Yu'Shaa the Prophet (Nom Anor)
-Kunra, Shamed Warrior
-Onimi, Shimrra's Court Jester

I'm sure there are more, but my I think that covers the major characters with the Jedi and the Yuuzhan Vong. ;)

Solo666
26 September 2003, 10:56 AM
thanks. Anything else I need to know for 75 years after Endor would be appreciated

Darthspectre84
26 September 2003, 11:07 AM
Well i dont know, we know that uhm the circumstances of N'Zoth are abit sketchy themselves. And still....i think besides Ithero i think most of the other planets the Vong can cultivate something. Cause the Vong are way way ahead of the NR in the ways of terraforming. But ok :D Destroyed it is...

Solo666
4 October 2003, 09:24 AM
What do u think Cooruscant (Yuuzhan'tar) will be called? Or Zonoma taking up...the species from which were born