PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting anxious, what about you?

Ardent
16 October 2003, 12:16 PM
I know this is somewhat off-color for me, but I too am beginning to become anxious at the noticeable absence of the Online Journal's issue number four.

If you want to see it now, tell me why!

If you're willing to wait more, please elaborate.

And if you don't care, could you explain why not?

Thinithil
16 October 2003, 12:48 PM
I'm not sure what to think actually. I submitted some fic to 'em last May and was told it would be in the June issue. I haven't heard a single word since even after an inquiry a month ago. Love the journal but something fishy is going on over there...

BRodgers
16 October 2003, 01:27 PM
Not so much fishy as just busy with real life I think.

Being (formerly) the AD, I know Axius recently had a child, which must be taking up a lot of his time (along with moving his family around)...Scottyboy has been noticably absent from the entire community as of late...from what I could tell he had some personal issues going on which I believe sidetracked him.

Hisham, who was handling the "web side" of things has recently taken on a new job that I know has occupied much of his time.

And of course I stepped down..however I do know that the new AD, Tracy Hart has submitted all of the art necessary for Issue 4. In fact, she recently got another artwork order the other day from Scottyboy for some last minute art.

So...while it is a pain to wait, thats simply the cost of having a community produced publication. Sometimes these things are going to happen.

Hopefully we will get word soon on the status, but I thought I would at least chime in with what I know.

For the record, thanks for the continuing interest and support, it's good to know there are still folks interested.

Nova Spice
16 October 2003, 08:04 PM
For the record, thanks for the continuing interest and support, it's good to know there are still folks interested.

Something as beneficial as the OJ will always keep interest. It's a damn near community effort on the part of StarWars-RPG.Net, SWAG, and SWRPGNetwork. That's a big reason why it's so special to everyone. ;)

I look forward to an update soon! :D

LawgSkrak
19 October 2003, 12:21 PM

Ravager_of_worlds
22 October 2003, 05:43 PM
oi oi oi

OJ

-Oglok, Urgkle's punk nephew

i'm always impressed with Urgkle's wise teachings. i'm thinking of setting up an Urgkle commune based in the bayou of Louisiana for that "down home Pzob feeling." Anyone want to join? :D

blobby
23 October 2003, 11:19 AM
I just can't wait anymore. It's just so great! I love those issues!