PDA

View Full Version : Cloak of Deception: Senex/Juvex sectors & nobles

Ronin
1 November 2003, 03:25 AM
I read (and loved) Cloak of Deception a while back, but when I moved to Japan I left my copy at home (in Blighty)...getting it sent over here would be rather costly just to satisfy a few questions...so I turn to you lot! :)

What can you tell (remind, even!) me about the people of the Senex-Juvex sectors?
As I remember, the area is ruled by noble houses...slavery and genetic-manipulation is not illegal there...and they have their own starfighters..?

Any help would be MUCH appreciated!

Ronin
9 November 2003, 06:28 PM
No one can help out?!
:(

Faraer
10 November 2003, 05:17 PM
I read it a while ago and those aren't some of the details I retained (or made notes on). Sorry!

Reverend Strone
10 November 2003, 08:10 PM
Would gladly help you if I had a copy handy Ronin, but I read it a good while back now and have since passed on my book. I don't remember any of those details either I'm afraid.

Nova Spice
13 November 2003, 05:13 PM
I'm planning on picking up Cloak of Deception tomorrow. Its one of the few (and I mean few) Star Wars novels I've yet to read.

I'm sure I can have it read in short order. I'll be sure to post anything I find concerning the Senex-Juvex Sectors ASAP for ya, Ronin. ;)

Ronin
22 November 2003, 11:53 PM
Nova, thankyou sooooooooo much!
I`m interested in including the area more in my adventures, and I`d kinda like to have a noble PC from there....the idea of a genetically engineered bodyguard as a follower is tempting...

Nova Spice
23 November 2003, 05:26 PM
Update for ya, Ronin.

I'm a little over half-way done with Cloak of Deception.

Here's what I've garnered thus far on the Senex/Juvex information:

-Tikiar Starfighters seem to be the standard space-combat craft.
-Lord Crueya and Lady Thaela run House Vandron, who seem to operate out of Karfeddion.
-Asmeru's population is comprised of Ossan slaves that were defective. These slaves tend to be agrilcultural workers and at this point in time, have made a life for themselves on Asmeru.

Hope that at least spurns the thought process!

Ronin
30 November 2003, 11:34 PM
Cheers Nova.
My galactic geography`s a bit off...is the S/J sector in the Outer Rim?
i.e. will it be covered in next year`s Geonosis and the Outer Rim book...:raised:

Nova Spice
4 December 2003, 05:29 PM
The Senex-Juvex Sectors are actually in both the Mid Rim and the Outer Rim. Both Belsavis and Karfeddion are located in the Mid Rim (on its border), while Asmeru is located in the Outer Rim.

I'm not sure if these sectors will be in Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds. That's probably a question better directed to Moridin. :)

I hope that helps ya some, Ronin, buddy. ;)