PDA

View Full Version : Update Update...Heh.....

BRodgers
23 November 2003, 06:16 AM
Hey RS fans (Yeah all two of you!):D

Just wanted folks to know that the update is coming along much quicker and better than expected....

With luck and some hard work, the site should be up sometime in the next month, give or take a few weeks.

Again, I apologize for the extrememly long delay and hope that you will find the update worth the wait.

In addition, we have some very exciting stuff on the horizon for 2004...and of course, if any of you have any suggestions or ideas, we would love to hear them.

In March we will be celebrating our campaigns 5th year and our 3rd year on the web...it's been a wild ride and we look forward to a bright future.

Thanks again!

elfgirl1973
23 November 2003, 07:55 AM
As the webmaster's wife, I am priviledged to get sneak previews whenever I want. It's looking pretty good so far folks. Streamlined navigation, new character pics, new features. Looking pretty forward to it myself.

Nova Spice
24 November 2003, 02:26 PM
WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME! :mad:

Kidding :D

That's great to hear, Bob! I've been looking forward to Raptor Squad's revamped website since September!

And if you're curious, two of my PCs frequent RS often. So you can raise your fan count to five. ;) :P

BRodgers
24 November 2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Nova Spice

And if you're curious, two of my PCs frequent RS often. So you can raise your fan count to five. ;) :P

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we should start selling shirts!!!!!!!!!

;)