PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars III leaked footage

Fred Getce
26 January 2004, 06:43 AM
SPOILER!!!!

It may take time to download, but it is cool.

Star Wars III footage (http://www.movieweb.com/media/news/01_04/e3low.mov)

Rigil Kent
26 January 2004, 09:29 AM
Most assuredly cool. The intensity in the saber battle really gets my hopes up.

Codym
26 January 2004, 05:11 PM
Looks like one hell of duel, and a brutal one. Can't wait to see the finished product (still too far away... sob.)

Nova Spice
26 January 2004, 07:58 PM
What can I say, I'm a spoiler addict. I tried seeking therapy last go around, but the vast amounts of "rumors" that plagued the net about Episode II was my eventual downfall. And there was also the fact that I received exclusive access to the script via a friend from theforce.net; that aside, this footage looks interesting. Though I'm always a skeptic until the first true trailer comes out. ;)

Dr_Worm
26 January 2004, 08:06 PM
Bah...no spoilers for me. Course it helps that my connection is so slow that the fils would be out by the time it loaded.

Kordeth
26 January 2004, 09:07 PM
It's gone now anyways.

Vash Knives
27 January 2004, 03:43 AM
No it isn't.-crapastic!! Where'd it go?

Jedi Master Talon
31 January 2004, 09:06 AM
Lucasfilms had it taken off. That really sucks.

Dr_Worm
31 January 2004, 01:26 PM
Sucks for you prehaps but not entirely unexpected. If I was Lucas I would be damn pissed if people were leaking my films, which are in fact my intelectual property.

Codym
31 January 2004, 01:48 PM
True. Even as (a hipocritical) someone who downloaded the footage, I was expecting this sort of action and in a few ways kind of glad they stepped in. However, concidering the style and such of the footage, I wouldn't be too surprised if it showed up in a more expanded form on Hyperspace as a webdoc (and eventually in the free section.)

GremlinX
2 February 2004, 11:42 AM
shouldn't be too difficult to find. just search on the file name in google, you'll find it (or so I hear ;) )

xavant trollian
7 February 2004, 10:26 AM
The leaked footage or even the "official" trailers... I have a pretty good suspicion on what EP III is going to be about. I'd rather wait for the movie and this time avoid all the rest of the information concerning EP III.
Being that on the DVD (whenever it gets released),will have the trailers and such ;-) So... I am patiently waiting for the "real deal". Just my credits worth, ya'll. :-)

But...

Don't underestimate the power of the Darkside ! :vader:

Ronin
8 February 2004, 09:10 PM
Since that link doesn`t work anymore, could someone PM me and tell me what it was all about? I don`t care about spoilers...

Fred Getce
10 February 2004, 05:55 AM
Just an FYI, the leaked film was of Ewan McGregor talking about the upcoming EpIII and his fight with Anakin (Hayden), I believe he had to memorize and perform over 1100 moves for their 12 minute fight scene which is rumored to be non stop. No changing scenes to show you what else is going on like EPI and the Darth Maul duel, it is nothing but their fight for upwards of 12 minutes. There was a few rough shots of their fight and it included scenes of them hanging over blue screens, viscious, I mean VISCIOUS lightsabre swings trying to kill one another, acrobatics and more.

It has a kind of ROTJ emotional feel to the duel as they literally put everything they got behind each swing trying to stop the other. I think EPIII will bridge the gap between the chagning of an era for the Republic and the mythos of Star Wars.

Ronin
10 February 2004, 08:18 PM
ooooh! Cheers for the info Fred!
I do love the Republic Jedi`s fancy lightsaber styles, but getting back to the good old classic-era viscious, angry swings will be nice!

mojo1701
13 February 2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Ronin

ooooh! Cheers for the info Fred!
I do love the Republic Jedi`s fancy lightsaber styles, but getting back to the good old classic-era viscious, angry swings will be nice!

Well, with the angry swings thing, he does have to somehow go to the Dark Side, doesn't he?