PDA

View Full Version : Tetrad Umbra Imperials IC:



Master_thorin
9 February 2004, 10:37 AM
Gavin and R2: The two of you are brought to the Imperial Star Destroyer "Eviscerator" to participate in an ISB special operation in the Corellian system. After a week aboard the ship you are escorted to a conference room that is currently empty.

Thrawn: You have been reassigned to the ISB Eviscerator which is set to join the Main imperial fleet near Coruscant. You arrived to full military honors though after that most of the crew seemed to avoid you. Believing you to be a "special" inspector from the fleet sent to eliminate crew members. After a week aboard the ship you are taken to a conference room with a piilot and a droid sitting inside.

Telanthar: You have been assigned to a press and inspection tour of the ISD Eviscerator. After a circuit of press tours around the Corellian System you are set to take a group on the first tour ever of an Imperial Star Destroyer. You and the rest of the press brigade arrive to a full parade welcome in the main hanger. A group of low ranking navl officer escorts the Press to quarters on board, while you are taken to a conference room with two other officers and a R2 droid. YOu are told to wait and that the Captain would be with you shortly.

OOC: Welcome aboard

Vega Secure'A
10 February 2004, 05:41 AM
Upon entering the room, he spots an officer of lower rank sitting with a droid by his side. He walks over to the large window and without facing the man Thawn speaks, "Do you know when is the briefing to start, petty officer?"

KenobiJim
10 February 2004, 08:14 AM
*Rocking Gently*

*quietly, to self* beep beep beep whistle tweet boop beep chirp

<<"I wonder what this guy's gonna get us into...">>

I prepare my holorecorder to record our mission op orders

Skreem
10 February 2004, 11:27 AM
Telanthar walks into the conference room as the two others converse. With an internal shrug, he scans the room for drinks, will get himself one, then take a seat. He then repeats a mental note he's made several times, must learn binary. He leans back into the chair, and lifts his right leg on top of his left.

Grudgian
10 February 2004, 12:38 PM
Gavin, whom is sitting and looking at a datapad which he pulled from his pouch after entering the room, momentarily raises a brow at the comment from Thawn and ignores it as he goes back to his datapad.

Vega Secure'A
10 February 2004, 03:33 PM
With no reply at all Vega raises his head a bit and comments to himself I see, these two disregard rank and authority when they can. But then again know one knows of my purpose, and most of the crew has been avoiding me. I believe they think I'm a, oh what was that ... yes, yes a special inspector appointed by imperial high command. LOL! Still, must take this into account if I'm to be working with them. Hmm, I wonder what that work is?

KenobiJim
10 February 2004, 09:55 PM
*rocking in tune to some light jizz music playing in my innards...*

Chirp beep beep boop twittle splurt pffttt

[[Some day I will understand the interplay between humans]]

*Turn my photoreceptor to examine the appearance of the humans entering the conference room...*

Thhhfft beep twirt tittle whistle beep beep

[[I ponder the greater wonders of hyperspace theory... x^2+int/4x^3.5-32x^2*(y^3+dx/dy4x^2y^3)/sin2theta*csc^2pi]]

Master_thorin
11 February 2004, 07:04 AM
After about 10 minutes a man of about 40 walks into the room. Swiftly strides to the end of the table and turns to face the group of you. He speaks in a robust voice "Please be seated" he then presses a button on a datapad and the room darkens and a holoprojector turns on in the middle of the table showing a star map of the Corellian system "You all know what this is, but heres a little surprise." he presses another button and a silver star trail heading back towards deepspace appears. "This is the projected course of a colony ship from a pre hyperspace civilization, the Imperial command would like you four to intercept this vessel and take control of the vessel, and guide back to corellia." He looks around "Any questions?

Rouge8
11 February 2004, 07:06 AM
A tall Bith enters the room, his large eyes scanning the badges of rank on the present. When he notices the Captain, he salutes, and moves to the nearest open seat.

Vega Secure'A
11 February 2004, 07:14 AM
As the Captain enters Vega could see his reflection in the window and immediately turns and salutes him, then takes a seat. After the rather short debriefing he says "I have a question captain? Do we know anything about the ship; weapons, couter-measures, troops aboard, if any?"

Skreem
11 February 2004, 08:14 AM
Telanthar stands and salutes to the Captain as he enters the room, although the salute seems more one of respect and curtesy, than required deference. As their mission is outlined, Telanthar leans in close to the projection, and makes a few notes in his datapad.
After a moment of deliberation, he asks, "Captain, I take it arrangements have already been made for the Press? Or shall I address them personally to cancel the tour?"

After everyone's questions have been answered, he looks to the others in the room, "In case you don't recognize me, I'm Telanthar Nandial. From the looks of things, I'll be our diplomatic representative to introduce our guests to the wonders of the Empire." It then dawns on you that you recognize Telanthar from the Holonet News, seems he often acts as a public face for the Imperial Military, speaking with the Press when concerns arise.

(edit: changed Army to Military. Thanks for the correction Vega :) )

Vega Secure'A
11 February 2004, 08:57 AM
Vega looks at Telanthar, raising a brow. He seems familiar, but I can't quite place him Then after he speaks more of himself he realizes who he was Ah, yes! The man with the big mouth.

KenobiJim
11 February 2004, 09:21 AM
*I record what the captain is saying*

wooooo.... beep beep

<<"wow...">>

Rouge8
11 February 2004, 10:25 AM
Fiz pulls a datapad out of his satchel, and pops in a datacard. While he waits for it to load the information, he casually glances around at his companions in the room, taking a long glance at Telanthar. I did not know that we would have a public face along on our mission. Hopefully, he will not be broadcasting our findings on this colonization ship. However, if he does, hopefully the others will deal with him. Once the datacard loads, Cheel begins typing in information, presumably about their mission. Fiz looks up from the datapad again, and addresses the captain, "Captain, do we know any information about this civilization? It would benefit me greatly if I could have access to all of the information known about them."

Perhaps my findings on this mission will lead to a promotion.

Master_thorin
11 February 2004, 10:51 AM
The captain looks up from his Datapad "Lt Commander Thawn, we know nothing of the internal defenses, we do know that the ship is a non combat vessel." Looks towards Telenthar "No the press has been given a group of alternative guides to complete their tour, mainly to reassure the Imperial Citizens of the might of the Imperial Navy." He looks at Fiz "Excellent, gentlemen let me introduce Fiz Cheel, a geneticist who is being sent along to performsome test on the means of keeping the people aboard the ship alive. We know that the Denziens of the ship were once called the Fenelar, they were master craftsmen and their armor and weapon smithing skills could be used to greatly aid the Imperial war effort. In short we need the people on that ship and we need them alive." He then hits a few keys "I've loaded the coordinates for the intercept into the R2 droid, there is a captured YT-1300 waiting in the main docking bay."

Grudgian
11 February 2004, 11:34 AM
Gavin pays close attention to every word out of the captains mouth, jotting down notes as he speaks. Gavin looks to Telanthar and begins to scribble down on his datapad some more.

As Gavin completes entering notes he looks up to the commander.

"Sir, would you like me to pilot the vessel?"

Vega Secure'A
11 February 2004, 11:55 AM
Raising his hand "Two more question from me captain, besides ourselves will any other personnel and equipment, besides the transport, be assigned to our mission? And if its no trouble do you happen to have the mission objectives in a datacard?"

Master_thorin
12 February 2004, 04:30 AM
Looks at Thawn "No, you are the only personnel assigned. Due to the presence of so much press aboard the Eviscerator at this time more than this group would be unwise." He then pulls out a datacard and hands it to thawn "I have already loaded these objectives into the Droid, they are quite simple. First obtain entrance onto the vessel, second obtain detailed schematics of the vessel, third determine the status of all cargo and its viability as an Imperial asset. Lastly if possible take control of the vessel and bring it safely into orbit over Corellia."

Vega Secure'A
12 February 2004, 08:09 AM
As he is handed the datacard "Thank you, captain. No further questions." He tucks the datacard in his pocket and waits until the meeting is adjoured before he gets up and salutes the captain, then departs for his quarters to get into gear, avoiding the Bith on his way out.

Grudgian
12 February 2004, 09:15 AM
Following the meeting adjourn, Gavin places his datapad under his arm and rises. He looks at the captain and speaks...

"Ahh Sir, one question. I have seemed to misplace my securty kit on a previous endeavour and was wondering if perhaps that could be replaced before we leave?"

KenobiJim
12 February 2004, 11:39 PM
With as much decorum and dignity a 1 meter tall object can muster, I stand straight when the captain rises... I turn off my holorecorder and get ready to leave with Gavin...

To Gavin: beep beep whistle wooop?

<<"Is there anything I can do right now for you?">> chirp

:artoo:

Skreem
13 February 2004, 10:30 AM
Telanthar stands tall as the others do, and gathers his things. With a salute to the Captain, and another to Lt. Commandar Thawn, he excuses himself to get his things packed. "I will simply get my things, and head over to the transport."

Grudgian
13 February 2004, 12:43 PM
Gavin looks at the droid...

"R2, go to my quarters and see if you can find schematics on any colony ships in the terminals data system. This could become useful when apprehending the vessel."

Vega Secure'A
13 February 2004, 06:23 PM
Vega acknowledges Telanthar's respect for authority with a scincere nod.

Upon reaching his quarters he begins to gather his things: All-temprature cloak, code cylinder, credit chip (wired to personal account: 93,300), datapad, special energy cells (2), Imperial uniform, multi-channel comlink w/ encryption routines, his trusted M-TD Translator droid (MD), and his coveted mastercraft +3 lightsaber. Saying good bye to his pet garral, he pats him on the head before he leaves. "I'll be back soon, watch the place for me. Good boy!"

Enroute to the transport he is met by a petty officer who brought him a special item he had requested when he first came aboard, a pair of energy gauntlets. "It finally came, thanks for the delivery." He slips the gauntlets on "Perfect fit! You will be well noted for your services. What is your name and rank?"

KenobiJim
13 February 2004, 09:47 PM
I snap to at Gavin's order and salute with my manipulator arm...

BEEP BEEP!

<<"Sir, yes sir!">>

I roll like the wind to Gavin's quarters and execute his directives...

:artoo:

Skreem
13 February 2004, 11:01 PM
Telanthar walks briskly to his quarters. His stay on the Eviscerator will be among the shortest stays he's had on many ships, but by no means was it the shortest.
Never a dull moment. Better double check a few things before leaving. Wouldn't want to mess this up.
When he arrives at his room, he immediately takes a seat at the console and pulls up any data he can about the ship, it's inhabitants, their special abilities, and any history the Empire may have regarding them. While he's at it, he also double checks the Empires SOP for first-contact situations.
Pulling a blank datacard from his pack, he records the data for the mission, and labels it accordingly. Gathering his gear, he steps in front of the wash basin, spalshes his face quickly with cool water and examines himself in the mirror. This one seems to be high on the radar, not the time to be questioning oneself... Alright. Let's do this. Grabbing his pack and checking his blasters, he takes a quick moment to modify his current investments and holdings on the market, then locks his accounts and heads down to the docking bay.

Master_thorin
14 February 2004, 09:58 AM
As you make your way to the transport little happens . There are no further interruptions and you are given Immediate flight Clearance.

Grudgian
16 February 2004, 08:58 AM
Gavin goes to his toolbelt and a backpack which contains the essentials he needs for the trip. He then heads to the dock.

Rouge8
16 February 2004, 08:59 AM
Fiz sits down in one of the transport's chairs, and leans back studying a datacard, presumably on the mission.

All of the available data on the Fenelar suggests that they will have the capability to defend themselves...

Fiz reached into his bag and pulled out his blaster pistol in it's holster. It has been a while since I"ve had to use this. Hopefully my aim is not lessened... Fiz buckled the holster onto his belt, after checking his power pack, and returned to studying the information on the datacard.

I can only hope my work here will be noted by intelligence. Perhaps they will decide to assign me to studying the Felenar after we take them to Corellia. I doubt any of the other geneticists will miss my precense...

KenobiJim
16 February 2004, 10:30 AM
I familiarize myself with the YT and do some general rooting through the computers and make some standard diagnostics to ensure we're not riding in a death trap. I whistle a tune while I work then look at the controls of the ship to get acquainted.

Roll over to Gavin...

*nudge, nudge*

whistle, beep boop twittle dooop wheeee beep

<<"Do you think it's possible the Empire will track us on the way?">>

boop firp ding toot beep beep whistle

<<"What could these people have that would make a difference in our war against the Rebels?">>

:artoo:

Skreem
16 February 2004, 10:43 AM
Arriving shortly after the others, Telanthar confidently walks into the lounge area of the ship, and takes a seat. "Looks like we are just waiting for Lt. Cmdr. Thawn."

He skims over his datapad, and rifles through a few datacards, then checks with the others, "So, have any of you worked together in the past?"

Grudgian
16 February 2004, 11:07 AM
Gavin notices R2 as he is scrummiging through his backpack.

"Hmmm, you bring up a good point R2. I am not sure at to how this mission will further the rebellion war, but I am sure this ship contains some valuable information that the empire has found to be worthy of whatever risk we are getting into."

Gavin pulls out a small blaster pistol and places it into the open strap on his toolbelt.

"...but as you know R2, very often do we get in the squables of weapon interaction."

Gavin looks over at Telanthar as he speaks and responds.

"I have not had the fortunance to work with any of the fellow comrades on this mission, i tend to work more solo, except for droid R2."

Rouge8
16 February 2004, 01:11 PM
Fiz looked up at Telanthar as he spoke, and waited until after Gavin had responded, "I also have not worked with any of the other personal assigned to this mission."

Lt. Cmdr. Vega is still not here... my mission requires haste, if Intelligence was right......

Vega Secure'A
19 February 2004, 01:42 AM
In the middle of Fiz's thought process, Lt. Cmdr. Thawn enters. "Alright gentlemen. Just had a few words with the captain. Sorry for the rather short wait, but a wait non the less. Lets get this mission going! Master Agent Gavin, take us out." looking at Gavin with a serious smile and a nod, acknowledging his rank.

Grudgian
19 February 2004, 06:35 AM
Gavin returns a Nod and the same smile to Thrawn as he rises out of his chair.

"I'm going to pull us out of the Eviscerator and then head towards the colony ship. It probably won't take long for us to reach the ship, these old Cargo Ships can pack a nice drive. I suggest we come up with some idea's as to how we should get their cooperation."

A cocky smiles runs across Gavins face as he thinks about the path that lies ahead of them.

"R2 give the group all the information you've obtained about the colony ship and then communicate with this ships computer. I want to know if anything is not working so we don't have any little surprises. If any of you need me I'll be at the controls."

Gavin nods and walks to the controls. He reaquantce himself with the ships mechanics and after a couple of minutes pulls the ship off the Star Destroyers docking bay, heading towards the Colony Ship.

Rouge8
19 February 2004, 07:24 AM
Fiz glanced up at Vega as he entered the room, and then returned to work on the datapad, this time programming in all of the information about the Felenar into a medical program.

Assuming the Felenar onboard the ship can be preserved, there should be no problems, except we will have to be ready for whatever defenses they have set up.. However, if the Felenar onboard are dead, perhaps I could take enough genetic information for the Empire to recreate them.. Either way, I will need to make sure that I take DNA samples, and record their vital signs...

Fiz reached one arm into his bag and hastily pulled out a small needle, afrer glancing aroun to make sure no one was watching. Fiz quickly injected the needle into his arm, and then squeezed the blood drawn onto a small slip, and dropped the needle into his bag. He then popped the slip into his datapad, and waited for it to analyze the results.

I must make sure that the Felenar have no diseases on them... I will need to find time to take another blood sample when we board the colony ship.

Skreem
19 February 2004, 08:03 AM
Gavin heads to the controls, and Telanthar heads over to speak with Vega as Fiz begins rummaging through his pack, "So, what sort of situation do you think we're going into Lt. Cmdr.? In a strange twist of fates, looks like you'll be the one asking the questions this time." A sly smile crosses his lips as Telanthar almost laughs. "My skills, of which I'm sure you are well aware of, are at your disposal. I'm looking for whatever data I can find on our new friends, as well as the official positions of the Empire towards them - I have so far found nothing outside of SOP. I will of course keep you informed."

KenobiJim
19 February 2004, 11:01 AM
I give the group any information I have found on the colony ship and give any statistical information if asked. If anyone gives me a datapad I will transfer the information to it.

After I go talk to the ship's computer...

1000100101111101101010101011010011101010101 101101001001 101001011 101 1001010 10110101 1010101011001001111101 100110 100111101101 10111010110 1011110110110101 101010110110 101011010101010101010110 101001101011010101011111 01011101010

<<"Hello my friend. I am R2-D4, an astromech. If you have any problems, please let me know and I will help you get better. Do not be afraid; I will not hurt you. *gently reaches out with scomp link* If you will let me, I will connect to you so I can get a diagnostic reading of your systems so the organics will survive their journey to the alien starship.">>

:artoo:

Vega Secure'A
19 February 2004, 12:50 PM
Thawn smiles to Telanthar's twist of fate remark, "Your skills are impressive my friend and will be of great value in this mission."

Thawn hands R2 his datapad. "R2, I will need any statistical information on the colony ship's structural weaknesses and flaws if any and all. Thank you"

Turning back to Telanthar "I will need you to find out anything pertaining to their motives and feelings towards our disposition, if any arises. What they stand to gain or lose, actually anything you feel relevant that would help us get through this without a hitch and in our favor." He pats Telanthar on the shoulder " This is the first time we'll be working together instead of just speaking about the work. This should be interesting, wouldn't you say?"

He then speaks aloud to Gavin while walking towards Fiz, "Agent Gavin when you get within sensor range of the colony ship call me. I'll hail them."

Looking down at Fiz, "How's are the preparations going?"

Rouge8
19 February 2004, 12:55 PM
Fiz looked up at Vega, and stuck his hand into the bag, pulling out another needle. Fiz made sure nobody else was listening, and then spoke, "Lt. Cmdr, I would like to take a blood sample. I wish to be prepared if the Felenar have any diseases and such. With multiple samples of blood, I can adequetely prepare to protect ourselves from them." With Vega's consent, Fiz takes the sample, and scans the blood. After scanning it, he continues, "I believe that the Felenar may have defenses set up onboard their ship. Thier history suggests that they are able warriors as well."

Vega Secure'A
19 February 2004, 10:38 PM
Upon injection, "Oh! Stung a bit." As Fiz speaks, "I see, I see, capable warriors are they? We'll have to be extra cautious and respectful of their views and customs. Now about their defenses, formidable?"

Rouge8
20 February 2004, 05:23 AM
Fiz nodded, "As we want them for their weapon-smithing, I believe it would be safe to assume that they have powerful weaponry."

Master_thorin
20 February 2004, 01:18 PM
The ship lurches to a start heading towards the exit to the hanger. It arcs slightly as the craft bears towards the outside of the system. The ship accelerates sharply and heads for the outskirts of the system.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you reach the outside of the system you come into visual range of a huge cylindrical vessel perhaps 12 kilometers long and made of blackish iron with a large red stylistic logo on the port side. There is an airlock on the starboard side with a docking device and a series of landing pads. the ship fires manuevering jets every few minutes as if to stabilize it's flight.

Rouge8
20 February 2004, 02:07 PM
Fiz looks up at Vega, "Cmdr, I want a full scan of that transport, and I want the results sent to my datapad."

This is it..

Grudgian
20 February 2004, 06:55 PM
Gavin brings the ship within a reasonable distance of the colony ship. He then speaks through the ships intercom system.

"Lt. Cmrd. Thawn could you please report to the control deck. We are within range of making contact."

Gavin sits down in the Pilot's chair and awaits Thawn's arrival.

Skreem
20 February 2004, 08:16 PM
Telanthar, having spent most of the time pouring over whatever content he has gathered about the social aspects of the Felenar, as well as the Empire "doctrines" and codes of conduct, he is almost taken by surprise when Gavin reports over the intercom system that they have arrived. Telanthar then migrates all the essential data to one data card, slips that into his datapad; then heads over to a mirror and smoothes his uniform and straightens his hair. Snaps to perfect posture and examines himself one last time, then hurriedly walks to the cockpit of their ship.
Well now, hope they want to be friendly...

KenobiJim
20 February 2004, 10:22 PM
If I may, I would like to use our sensors to check the area for activity and do a sensor scan of the ship for power levels, life-form readings, and defensive status if any...

*whistles a forgotten tune...*

1101010101001010101100100011001011010001001011010 1 01110 101 101 010101010110 10110100101 01011 0101 01010101 10

<<"Okay friend computer, let's take a look outside and see who's out there, shall we? And take a look inside that ship for life forms, defensive posture and power levels...">>

:artoo:

PS. I give Master Vega the information he requires...

beep beep...

<<"Here you go!">>

Vega Secure'A
21 February 2004, 07:55 PM
"You shall have you data Fiz" Vega walks to the cockpit, upon entering "Alright agent Gavin, lets make contact." he takes the other seat and hails the ship "This is a diplomatic envoy of the Empire, requesting to speak to the commander of the vessel!"

While waiting for a respose he looks at Gavin "Make a full scan of that vessel. I don't want any surprises that we aren't already aware off." turning the intercom on "Fiz, come on in here, your scan is being conducted as we speak!"

Grudgian
23 February 2004, 09:14 AM
Gavin fiddles with some buttons to the left of the pilots seat.

"The scan has been initiated. I'll let you take control of this diplomatic stuff. I work better in the shadows."

A respectful smile crosses Gavin's face as he steps back giving the helm to Thawn.

Rouge8
23 February 2004, 09:32 AM
Fiz stood up and walked down the corridor into the cockpit, and sat down in an open chair. Fiz handed Gavin a datacard, "Copy the results of the scan onto that card."

Now to see what these results will bring...

Vega Secure'A
23 February 2004, 09:49 AM
"Whats taking them so long to reply?" Vega hails the ship again "I repeat, this is a diplomatic envoy of the Empire, requesting to speak to the commander of the vessel!"

Rouge8
23 February 2004, 09:54 AM
Fiz leaned forward in the chari, "Lt. Cmdr, it is possible that they do not speak basic. They may also have communication failure, or this is a defiant measure."

Can't our pilot perform this scan quicker? Those results could shed light on the Felenar's lack of speed in their response.

Master_thorin
23 February 2004, 09:59 AM
Thawn: An obviouly computerized voice responds with a snap and a hiss and then a vocal transmission "Please aid us, we have been adrift for nearly (unidentifiable unit of measurement. The starboard hatch is prepared for boarding." another snap and a hiss and the transmission ends.

Fiz:The scan show no active life forms on board, it appears that they are in a state of suspended animation

ALL: The Fenelar ship fires manuvering thrusters and vectors for docking

Rouge8
23 February 2004, 10:03 AM
Fiz grimaced at the results of the scan, "Cmdr, it appears that all of the Felenar are in suspended animation. This means we may run up against more automated defenses if we attempt to stray from where they wish us to be. We also should be alert for any droids."

At least we are guaranteed live samples...

Vega Secure'A
23 February 2004, 10:38 AM
Hailing the Felenar "We are preparing for docking procedures please stand by." he nods at Gavin to proceed.

Facing Fiz "Start preparing Fiz, and tell Telanthar to do the same."

Grudgian
23 February 2004, 08:29 PM
Gavin receives the disk Fiz handed him from the ships computers with the data from the scan included and hands it to Fiz.

"Your welcome!"

Gavin then turns to the controls and begins to navigate the ship towards the docking bay on the Felenar's ship.

Skreem
24 February 2004, 12:15 PM
Telanthar walks onto the bridge just as Thawn makes his command to Fiz. "I take it things aren't what we expected?" The inflection in his voice displays that there is no surprise to him. After getting the quick rundown of the situation, Telanthar looks to Thawn, "Y'know, if things get harry in there, I'm not the most proficient with these things, " he lightly taps his blaster, "being stuck behind the mic hasn't done much for that part of my training. But I have been able to pick up a few things about computers... maybe I can find out more on-board."

Rouge8
24 February 2004, 12:48 PM
Fiz enters in a few more things on his datapad, and then puts it in the field kit bag. When Telanthar mentioned his lack of skill with a blaster, Fiz visibly scowled.

Hopefully the Felenar will not be prepared to defend themselves...

Vega Secure'A
24 February 2004, 01:18 PM
Answering Telanthar "Not what we expected, yes, but do not think the situation bad. Instead, think, if what the say is true and we aid them, it will be more benefital to us in the long run. If not then we shall just have to do it the hard way, through force." smiling a bit.

KenobiJim
24 February 2004, 07:17 PM
I check the sensors and determine what power levels may be applied to different systems, if I can. I report those to Gavin if I find out anything interesting or important.

101010 101 10100101011 1010101011010 1010101 100110 101010 101010101 101010101011101011010101001000001 0101 0

<<"Do your magic my friend, help me see into the evil starship of sleeping demons...">>

:artoo:

Master_thorin
27 February 2004, 12:34 PM
R2: It all shows as a uniform energy emission of supporting the cryotubes

ALL: A door slides open on the side of the ship and a swt of landing lights seems to appear in front of the entrance flashing like an entrance way. There are a number of odd looking shuttles sitting in the bay as well as a crumpled tie bomber...

Vega Secure'A
27 February 2004, 01:00 PM
As the ship docks Lt Cmdr. Thawn spots the Tie Bomber. Looking a bit surprised upon glancing at the ship, "Is that, yes it is! Look at that! Its one of our fighters! But what is it doing here?"

Thinking to himself Did Captain Dagrel know about this? If so, why did he widthold this information? Remembering what the captain stated for the objectives; First obtain entrance onto the vessel, second obtain detailed schematics of the vessel, third determine the STATUS of ALL cargo and its viability as an Imperial ASSET. Lastly if possible take CONTROL of the vessel and bring it safely into orbit over Corellia. There is nothing about making a diplomatic overture or reaching an agreement, the Imperial High Command just wants the vessel, its crew, and its technologies. But why only 4 of us? Do they believe we can take over the ship by ourselves? Or maybe they're using us as guini pigs sent to test their resolve and firepower? If thats the case, then I accept the challenge! If they still haven't seen the value and service I have provided the Empire, they will take notice once we take over the vessel. And not just that, I go a step further, instead of gaining these Fenelars amnity through force, I'll gain their loyalty and devotion to the Empire through diplomacy and good faith, if possible. He smiles internally

A frown becomes prominent in his facial expression though. "It seems there is more to this than meets the eye, unless I'm reading to much into it." Vega calls on the others for a quick discussion before they depart. "Team, stay alert and cautious at all times, even if they have a friendly demeanor. Don't put your guard down until we have gotten the entirety of this situation figured out. Understood? Just take a look at the condition of that bomber. It suggests something else, wouldn't you say. They ask for help and yet we see one of our fighters in a crumpled heep. If you believe we should take a different desposition or view, I give you permission to speak freely. This might be more dangerous than otherwise informed of."

Rouge8
27 February 2004, 03:03 PM
Fiz glanced at the TIE bomber quickly, and reached for his datapad, and entered in the information, as well as a quick picture.

Intel made no mention of previous contact... Something's not right.... I need samples...

Fuz nodded at Vega's orders, and then spoke, " Cmdr, I want some samples from that bomber. Someone with more knowledge of starships then I could take a small piece of metal from where the tampering appears to be most evident. I could scan that and look for genetic info that may have been left on if it had been touched."

Fiz reached into his bag, pulled out a needle, and scanned another blood sample, looking for changes from an airborne poison or the like.

Hopefully I will be able to tell if they have any toxins or other biological weapons.. I could also use a heavier weapon.

KenobiJim
27 February 2004, 09:00 PM
If I am permitted to tag along, I will follow, along, keeping my sensors peeled for any changes in those life sign readings, not to mention any new ones that pop up. I would like to do a general scan, if I may, to have a "signature" profile for each of the PCs.

*Quietly whistling toon to self*

beep beep whistle moan twitter beep whoop beep beep

<<"O what is this that stands before me?
Finger of black which points at me...
Turn round quick and start to run,
Find out I'm the chosen one ---- Oh nooooooooo!">>

:artoo:

Skreem
27 February 2004, 09:16 PM
Eyeing the crumpled TIE bomber. "Very strange indeed. Wonder what caused that?" he mumbles idly to himself as they walk through the hanger bay.
His fingers lightly double-check his blaster's location as they continue, "Let's just hope they are all in cryo, and this is going to be a cake-walk."

Grudgian
27 February 2004, 09:16 PM
Gavin walks down off the ship placing the new security device he received earlier into his tool belt, which is filled full of random tools, however virtually no sound comes from his walk. He stops as he notices the crumpled Tie Fighter..

(OOC: Gavin previously was a member of the Starfighters Division and would have knowledge in starship insignia. Can he tell from this ship whom the pilot was?)

Gavin listens to Thawn and replies...

"I agree, we should always be on the defensive. I am fully willing to take an opposite route as the rest of you with R2. I could get into the computer system and download the schematics to this rock."

Vega Secure'A
27 February 2004, 09:41 PM
"We need someone to stay behind or at least secure the transport so as to prevent intrusions and alert us if it happens. R2 can you do this?"

While walking in the hanger Thawn listens to Gavin as he conveys his plan of action then replies, "You'll get your chance soon Agent Gavin. But for now we have no idea what we're up against and I won't lose a team member because of a simple error in judgement on my part. We'll stick together until a new plan of action is called for. There should be a terminal in this hanger somewere. You should be able to find out the general lay of the ship from there and any other helpful information."

After speaking with Gavin he looks at the downed bomber, then looks at the Bith, "You need a piece of that bomber you say Fiz?"

Thawn walks over to the craft and looking around he spots a small section Fiz had discribed. He flips his cloak to reveal an ornate piece of item. Holding it in his had he ignites it and sheers off the section. "There you go, a side object complete. Lets get this into the ship before it gets noticed, shall we." quickly disengaging and concealing it again. He picks up the sheered piece and hands it to Fiz.

Looking around the hanger he tries to see anything that would be of any help to the team.


OOC: Um, if he can't cut theat section that quickly then he will use the technique "Paparak Cross-Cut" located here http://submissions.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=&id=1457
Also, could we have a discription of the hanger Master_thorin?

Grudgian
28 February 2004, 06:17 AM
Gavin listens to Thawn and then replies...

"I agree Lt. Cmnd., however I am will assure you that I do good work alone, when the shadows are my allies. However If you feel we should stick together as a group I will follow your lead."

Gavin looks for a terminal in the hanger which he can attempt to slice into.

KenobiJim
28 February 2004, 07:30 PM
*rocking slightly*

beep beep

As ordered, I will stay with the ship and keeo her secure while the group investigates. I will keep a comlink open and update with sensor readings as necessary and have the ship ready on a hot standby in case a quick takeoff is required. While waiting, I will talk with the ship's computer and do any general maintenance as any good astromech would do.

111010 101 101010101010101010 10101 10 10101 0101 10 011 10 101101 10 101010101001011010 101 101 1010 10 1010 10101 100100 10 101 01 10010 1 10 01 1010 0011000111010111 101 00 10 00 110 1 1 010101010 10 01 01010 01 0 1010101 1010100100101010 001 01 0 10 1001 0101 0 10 10

<<"So, do you come here, often? I hear that the hyperdrive coolant of the Verpine shipyards are really good. Have you tried them? You know, in the semi-dark of this hangar, you look absolutely enticing in that beaten off-white paint of yours. Where have you been all my life?">>

:artoo:

Master_thorin
2 March 2004, 11:25 AM
R2: The ship makes what can only be interpreted as a giggle

ALL: The hanger is 25X25 Meters with three shuttles of unidentifiable type and the bomober in the center of the square landing field, your ship has landed in the front right corner of the bay. Upon closer inspection of the Bomber you notice that it is the Covert Shuttle variant that was most definitely struck with a series of microasteroids. On the far interior wall there is a blast door with a portable cryo tube next to it. Apparently waiting to be taken inside.

Vega Secure'A
3 March 2004, 09:19 PM
Upon glancing around the hanger, no computer terminal could be spotted, but he noticing a cylindrical object near the interior. Vega walks curiously towards it. Upon reaching the curiousity, without looking back he says, "Fiz! Give the piece to R2 to store since he's going back to the ship. Come take a look at this, what do you make of it?"

While waiting for Fiz to come hither he turns his head and calls out to the others, "Leiutenant, see if you can find any clues within that piece of heap, it seems to be converted for transport duty! Agent Gavin, can R2 link up with those ships. Their of a unique design, utterly unknown to me. Perhaps your familiar with it."

He turns back to the cylindrical tube, examining it without touching.

KenobiJim
10 March 2004, 03:35 PM
*looking through display screens of our humble YT1300...*

110101010010101 11010110 10 101110 1011010 101 01101101010 101 10110 1011010101 01 101010 10 101 011011010101011 101101010101010001000100110 101 1 10 101 01101010101 1101 0

beep?

<<"Hello? Are you in there? What happened?">>

on screen: *There has been an internal memory fault at A2:1000023 with kernel32.dll. Press Enter to reboot or any key to exit and continue.*

beep beep toot whistle

<<"So where is the ANY key?? Hmmmmm...">>

*taps computer with synch arm* TAP, TAP

10110111 10 1011010110101 10 0 10010101 1101 101 10101 101

<<"Wakey, wakey...">>

:artoo:

Rouge8
10 March 2004, 03:40 PM
Fiz hands the piece to the droid and runs back to Vega. "Hmm.... That looks like a portable cyrogenics chamber. I can't think of what it would be here for..."

OOC: I might not be able to post for a few days, it's the end of the quarter, and I have a ton of big tests to take.

Skreem
10 March 2004, 03:55 PM
Telanthar strides up next to Thawn, peering into the cryo-container. The ships posing no interest beyond the quisical for a moment, but he was jotting something down in his datapad as he approached.
Must be sure to get as much of the overall picture here. Ships - only 3 for such a large transport. Seems odd. Wonder how many are on-board.
"Lt. Cmdr, if everyone was in cryo, why would a tube be left here seemingly misplaced. Something unexpected most have happened to the crew and they were forced to go into cryo quickly. Do you have that feeling too?"

Vega Secure'A
14 March 2004, 10:45 AM
Glancing at Telanthar "Same feeling, but not the same thought." Looking around for Gavin, he spots him in the distance "Find any teminals yet? Maybe there's one past the only way in here, through that blast door. Check it out, we'll be with you momentarily." Thinking to himself Odd, not one terminal in this hanger Vega turns around to address the rest of the crew "Alright, everyone be prepared. Check your blasters again, but do not draw them. We don't want to startly any Fenelar we encounter, if any." He starts walking to the blast door.

KenobiJim
14 March 2004, 04:12 PM
I take the sample and keep my photoreceptors open for badness... I waddle back and keep the ol' sensors fired up....

beep beep..

:artoo:

KenobiJim
18 March 2004, 02:56 PM
Hello...?

Humans? Aliens? Anyone?

Am I ---------.......... Alone?

Beep beep?

*waddle, waddle*

Whistle

:artoo:

Master_thorin
18 March 2004, 03:29 PM
ALL: As you look over the tube you notice that the man lieing inside appears to be an Imperial Naval officer. The tube itself is seven feet long. It has a small repulsorlift cart attached to it and a terminal showing the mans vital signs. By the door there is a small keypad

OOC: Sorry, huge ass Rugby tourney, been out of town

KenobiJim
25 March 2004, 07:01 PM
While I wait for the others, I check out the latest shockball scores from the holonet. And then I ponder the wonders of hyperspace and wonder how many dimensions there truly are...

*Waddling to Like A Virgin *

beeo beep whistle toot hoot chiro chirp weeeeoooo doop doop beep beep

--So matter is made of tiny strings which vibrate in a particular way that gives each its peculiar properties.--

*Rolling about the ship*

beep boop tootle whistle

--and each particle is embedded in eleven dimensions, four in a macro scale and 7 in a micro scale collapsing to a point singularity...--

:artoo:

Rouge8
25 March 2004, 07:05 PM
Fiz looks into the tube, and quickly enters in the man's vital signs into the datapad.

"Cmdr, I believe that some of the Felenar are awake, or were awake when this man came here."

Fiz examines the attached terminal, and attempts to see if he could wake the officer.

Skreem
25 March 2004, 10:31 PM
Telenthar steps back in shock as he acknowledges what he sees within the tube. "But why would... why would he just be left here? What reason could it serve? If he arrived in their part of space, and they were returning him, he would be in a designated location for such travel. If however he came across them on their journey, and they attacked him, or vice-versa, he would be in some kind of secured location I would think. Wouldn't he?" Obviously confused about this whole situation, and caught off-guard by the situation he finds himself in, Telenthar looks to the others for answers.

Vega Secure'A
27 March 2004, 06:42 PM
Vega stops just infront of the small keypad by the door, turning his head to face the crew's conversation. Looking at Telenthar's perplexed expression, "Hey, your guess is as good as mine."

Glancing at Fiz, "Good idea Fiz. Maybe he has the answers. But if you can't I suggest letting FN store him aboard our ship too. For safty reasons."

Vega presses the keys to open the door. "Agent Gavin, lets move along!"

KenobiJim
27 March 2004, 07:17 PM
I go through the YT-1300's ship's logs and see what this ship was up to before we got it... Hmmm, are the logs still there? Or did the Empire wipe them before they gave us the ship?

beep beep firp ding toot whistle

<"...All and all it's Heaven and Hell...">

*Wondering if I can play air guitar*

:artoo:

Master_thorin
29 March 2004, 11:04 AM
ALL: As you press the keys on the door and you hear a hissing sound behind you as steam rises from the Cryotube as the Ice sealing it melts. The man inside moans groggily as the tube opens.

Vega And Gavin: The door opens and a large circular console rests in the next room

Rouge8
29 March 2004, 11:16 AM
Fiz sighs with relief and pulls a medical kit out of his bag and begins checking the mans vital signs, and if he is healthy.

KenobiJim
29 March 2004, 08:34 PM
Do we have live commlinks so we are aware of each groups doings? Also to keep in touch with me in case some badness happens? I await with baited breath (or the droid equivalent)

beep beep firp whoooooo

<"Can somebody get me a drink around here?">

:artoo:

Skreem
30 March 2004, 10:04 AM
Watching on as Fiz assesses the man's vitals, Telenthar gazes after the other two as they progress deeper into the ship. Returning his attention to the cryo-tube, "Let me know if I can help you out in any way Fiz."

OOC: I know that I have a comm-link that I would have synched up channels with others as part of our trip-out...

Master_thorin
6 April 2004, 10:12 AM
Fiz: The Mans Vitals are stable and regular

ALL: As you enter the Next room a hologram appears over the console, a man in ornate armor (Samurai like) is the Projected Image. A set of speaker come on and the Image speaks "I am Rigel 2, AI of Fenelar Colony Ship 01, what do you require?"

Maynard
6 April 2004, 12:14 PM
The Imperial Naval Officer starts to wake up. His eyes flutter before he fully opens them. His eyes adjust to the light again as he finally manage to focus on the Bith in front of him.

"What..uhm... what.. Who the heck are you, and what is going on bith?" he growls mildly angered by the fact that he cannot remember much from his past.

With his right hand, still cold and stiff from his cryogenic state, feels his upper thigh for his blaster, with no luck. Looking down he notice most of his equipment has been stripped off him. all but his Imperial Uniform.

"Guess I have to touch and go on this one." he thinks to himself as he turns his attention back to the Bith with the datapad before him. A smile crosses his lips as he awaits an answer from the alien.

Vega Secure'A
7 April 2004, 06:54 PM
Glancing at Gavin then looking at the holo image, "What seems to be the problem with this ship? Where is the crew?"

Master_thorin
16 April 2004, 01:54 PM
All: THe holo Image Speaks Again "The passengers and crew of this vessel are in a state of suspended animation. The vessels navigational program has been corrupted causing the ship to leave its course. Who are you and what bussiness do you have on the FCS-1?"

Skreem
16 April 2004, 04:13 PM
Telenthar leans back within view of the Naval Officer recovering from cryo-stasis. He glances down at the uniform again, and assesses the man's rank with a smile.
"I believe your superiors will be happy to hear from you. We were surprised to see one of our own already aboard this craft. " He says with a smile, "Glad you're okay. I am Lt. Telenthar. Mind if I ask what happened to your ship?"

KenobiJim
16 April 2004, 09:48 PM
OOC: I do another scan; when they revive the person, does anything else change? DO any other things power up, maybe indicating other revivals?

:artoo:

Rouge8
29 April 2004, 08:00 AM
Fiz glances at the officer, "I am Fiz Cheel, Imperial bioengineer. I have just revived you from a cyrogenics chamber."

Maynard
29 April 2004, 08:11 AM
The officer looks half-way confused at the bith. "Well, isn't that something." he relaxes for a moment "Let me introduce myself, Varoon Cesaro, Imperial Naval officer. May I ask which year we are in now?" His lips shoots into a mildly insincere smile as he looks the bith into his eyes.

Master_thorin
5 May 2004, 05:21 PM
ALL: As Lt. Cesaro awakens a number of mechanical signatures come on deep within the ship, in the direction of what appears to be the cockpit. Some of the signatures appear to be Cryo Tubes, others are indeterminatable.

Maynard: You don't seem to remember how you came to be in the tube or even how you ended up on the ship.

Rouge8
5 May 2004, 05:26 PM
The Bith ignores Cesaro's question, staring at the datapad screen, watching mechanical signatures appear. Fiz quickly begins scanning his the ship, trying to confirm if the cyrogenics chambers are online. This is not good... Somehow the ship must have started some systems..

KenobiJim
5 May 2004, 09:59 PM
I send a transmission on all available commlinks:

bepep ee[ee eeh woop chirp chirp whistle dewoop beep

o, I mean

<<"Hey! We got some other cryo tubes opening in other parts of the ship. Possibly the bridge!">>

I go to the cockpit and await orders, jack myself into the ship to fire her up and lift off at a second's notice. I do any preflight necessary to expedite this task.

:artoo:

KenobiJim
18 May 2004, 01:15 PM
I wait with baited breath until I get a response from Master, proverbial finger on the engine start button, etc, etc.

:artoo:

Skreem
18 May 2004, 05:33 PM
Glancing over Fiz's shoulder, looking at his datapad, Telenthar notices the mechanical signatures. Ignoring the Bith, he quickly scrambles up to Thawn's side.
"Did you catch those readings sir?"

KenobiJim
6 June 2004, 08:44 AM
I wait with baited breath until I get a response from Master, proverbial finger on the engine start button, etc, etc.

:artoo:

Master_thorin
15 June 2004, 02:22 PM
ALL: As you stand about wondering what the electronic activations were the doors of the hanger close. It appears that the only way to get out is to go farther in.

KenobiJim
15 June 2004, 03:09 PM
This ship I'm on have guns on it? If premitted I will blow that door away...

BEEP BEEP

:artoo:

Rouge8
15 June 2004, 04:16 PM
Fiz sighs. It appears they are trying to seperate us from the ship... It could be a trap...

Fiz attempts to scan the ship for active lifeforms.

KenobiJim
16 June 2004, 09:32 AM
Am I still able to hear the others on commlink?

:artoo:

Master_thorin
17 June 2004, 09:46 AM
Kenobi: You dont know if you can hear the others no one has tried. Judging by what you know of the ship you are aboard the weapons on board would be incapable of wrecking a pressure door without killing the people on the other side

Everyone else: The door appears solid and the interior lights deeper in the ship come on and you realize you are standing on a long walkway with cryo tube on either side of it

Rouge8
17 June 2004, 02:58 PM
Fiz hurriedly begans taking readings from the tube, checking to see if any of the residents will wake up.

Skreem
18 June 2004, 09:46 PM
Looking back to the newly revived officer, Telenther questions, "Quickly, what is the last thing you remember?"

KenobiJim
19 June 2004, 07:09 AM
R2 rolls outside into the hangar to see if there is a compatible scomp link he can jack into...

:artoo:

Master_thorin
22 June 2004, 05:26 PM
Fiz: None of the tube appear to be have occupants aywhere near waking. Though there are still unknown mechanical signatures deeper within the ship

R2: You are having trouble finding a Scomp Jack. They all appear to use a much older design than your jack. Eventually you discover an adapter that some one else plugged in to the wall.

Telenthar: The officer is still groogy and half slumps over the tube while you try to question him. WHen questioned again he says that the last thing he remembers is his fighter being hit with an asteroid and then he woke up here with your group.

KenobiJim
22 June 2004, 08:27 PM
I jack into the terminal and begin to (electronically) look around, greeting the starship and giving the impression I live here.

*Hello my friend, it's been awhile. Say could you open that door over there for me? It would be great if my friends on the other side could get back to the new ship in the hangar and get some equipment they need...*

:artoo:

coldskier0320
20 September 2004, 08:44 AM
*bump*

Stand-by for adventure re-vamp...;)