PDA

View Full Version : UnforSquibben (Part One of Four)

johnnyputrid
10 February 2004, 10:31 AM
The first of a four-part short story involving two of my favorite created characters, the Squib Sith Lord Darth Fabio, and the drunken Jedi Master, Squint Flembek. Hope you enjoy!

Darklighter
18 February 2004, 03:35 PM
Very entertaining, johnnyputrid! Nicely done. :D

Commander Tschel
13 March 2004, 12:39 PM
It's nice!!!

:D

Kyle Pantrakahs
19 March 2004, 06:22 PM
I can't wait for the next one! B)

johnnyputrid
19 March 2004, 08:03 PM
Rest assured there will be more. I've been pretty busy lately, but I should have the whole thing posted sometime soon. And just as a teaser, it ends on possibly the stupidest cliffhanger ever...with the main characters hanging off a cliff.

Corpus Juris
16 April 2004, 04:15 AM
Just checking: When can we expect to see the sequel to Unforsquibben?

Cheers
Peter

johnnyputrid
16 April 2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Corpus Juris
Just checking: When can we expect to see the sequel to Unforsquibben?

Cheers
Peter

Soon, very soon. I've had a lot on my plate lately, but it's nearly finished.

Kyle Pantrakahs
16 April 2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by johnnyputrid

Soon, very soon. I've had a lot on my plate lately, but it's nearly finished.

Woohoo! Can't wait!

Terras Jadeonar & Raven
22 April 2004, 12:39 AM
LOL, talk about a colorful and entertaining non-serrious story of Jedi Master & Padawan vs a sith lord... It really reminded me of Mel Brooks in style! :) :D B) Keep up the good work!

johnnyputrid
28 April 2004, 11:36 PM
Okay, folks, sorry for the long delay, but I've had a lot going on lately.
Plus I wasn't happy with the original draft, so I went ahead and changed a few things. Well, actually, I just rewrote the darn thing. Instead of doing this in 4 parts, I decided to just put out the whole thing. There will be several future installments, at about 10-12 pages a piece, eventually to be collected in one massive document.

I'm entertaining the idea of adding in "guest" characters from time to time. Regis has graciously allowed me to use his character, Kizakh the Ewok in this installment. So if you've got somebody who might fit in the "Flembek Universe" (FU for short:D), let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

Here it is, UnforSquibben: The Director's Cut. Enjoy.

Kyle Pantrakahs
29 April 2004, 07:26 PM
Two thumbs up!

Awesome work J! I can't wait to see Squint and Dillio in action again! :)

johnnyputrid
2 May 2004, 06:21 PM
Glad you enjoyed it Kyle. The next installment has plenty of drinking, more fighting, a bizarre encounter involving a Trandoshan hippie, and another madcap battle with Darth Fabio.

Ronin
30 May 2004, 04:34 AM
Excellent stuff JP !!!
Loved it!

johnnyputrid
1 June 2004, 10:06 AM
Thanks mate. More hijinks in about two weeks, as I just wrote myself into a corner. Normally with these characters, that would be a good thing, just not this time.:D

Rostek
11 June 2004, 05:36 PM
Hilarious JP , I look forward to more whenever you get around to it. Well realized characters, a plot that goes out of it's way to point out how insane it is :D, Great.
Keep up the excellant work!