PDA

View Full Version : We got what you need!!!!!!!!!!!

BRodgers
16 February 2004, 03:30 PM
Hey folks!!!!!

I didn’t get to elaborate on the new site roll out this weekend due to extreme exhaustion! But here is what the experts are saying about the NEW AND IMPROVED Raptor Squad 2.0:

“Well worth the wait!”

“Wow!!!! SO much great stuff I don’t know where to begin!”

“You have to see it!”

For those not in the know or who haven’t tried our site out before, where are a few new features you can find that might interest you and assist in your game (in some way):

ART!!!!!!! Yes, new artwork by yours truly, Tracy “Elfgirl”Rodgers, The Admiral, and some of SWAG”S finest now grace the pages of our site, making it even more righ and attractive than before!

SPORTS!!!!!!!!
That’s right! Our new SWSN (Star Wars Sports Network) Feature in the Fragments section is offering not only sports team logos but the ISG (Intergalactic Sporting Gazette) a fun little publication you can toss at your players to add color to a game…and a whole crop of new and original shockboxers! More features to be added soon and guaranteed to grow with YOUR input!

DRINKS!!!!!

The new Batty and Hauer Distributors, also found in Fragments, offers up over 25 NEW drinks not found anywhere else…complete with descriptions AND images!!!!! So next time your players “walk into a bar” …surprise them by tossing a drink menu at em!

GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

A new Netfali Arms Inc. Catalog featuring over ten BRAND NEW items!!!!!!!!

FUN!!!!!!!!

Yeah, for those of you who dig the old favorites, we got new Raptor Squad fiction up and a brand new Darned Near Epic Duels featuring….THE PREDATOR!!!!!!!

Oh and we have a new little present for those of you with super keen eyesight...."Raptor Eggs"..IM afraid you will have to hit the site to find out more!!!

So don’t delay folks...head on over and check out the most anticipated SWRPG community site update of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

scottyboy
17 February 2004, 04:55 AM
Two words Bob...

Totally Awesome!!!

I love the new site! You guys keep up all the great work!

farr0095
17 February 2004, 05:00 AM
Rocking! Awesome updates and useful toys. Thanks for all the fun!

BRodgers
17 February 2004, 05:46 AM
Thanks for the props everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun is certainly the key word farr0095! We are hoping to add more sports teams, gazettes, possibly some podracer profiles along w/vehicles and more inthe coming months!

Thanks for all of the support and kind words...it certainly helps keep us moving int he right direction!!!!

:D

Darklighter
17 February 2004, 07:24 AM
The site looks fantastic, Bob! I'm going to be digging through it with two hands in the coming weeks, dude. :D

Nova Spice
17 February 2004, 04:04 PM
I'm going to be digging through it with two hands in the coming weeks, dude.

Only two, Darklighter? :D

Darklighter
17 February 2004, 06:39 PM
Only two, Darklighter?

Oh, you are an observant one, smarty-pants Nova Spice! :D Just two for a while. The third one's in wraps after a slicing mishap during stir-fry preparations. You understand. ;)

Nova Spice
27 February 2004, 11:05 AM
Well, just to let you know, Bob, I've dived into the new and improved RS website and must say that you've certainly outdone yourself. I'd argue that RS is one of the premier SWRPG sites around--by and large the most captivating campaign I've seen.

I trust there will be even more updates as the year progresses? You know how us greedy moochers are--we can't ever get enough! :D :P

Deano
28 February 2004, 01:34 PM
Nice work buddy. The new site rocks! Keep the good work up

Deano

BRodgers
1 March 2004, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Nova Spice
I'd argue that RS is one of the premier SWRPG sites around--by and large the most captivating campaign I've seen.

Originally posted by Deano
The new site rocks!

Hey! Thanks a ton Nova and Deano!!!

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the revamp so much. I honestly hoped it was worth the downtime, and given the response I've been getting from the community it was.

We will indeed be looking at some updates in the near future...lots more fiction, artwork, write ups, sports features...it's all coming soon....

And of course if there is anything you, the community, would like to see more of, simply let us know and we will endeavor to fulfill your wishes!

Thanks again!!!!!!