PDA

View Full Version : Updates, Thanks and ....stuff

BRodgers
4 March 2004, 11:24 AM
Hey all!

First I would like to thank everyone who has expressed, both publically and privately, their enjoyment of the site.

If memory serves, this is the most positive and enthusiatic feedback we have ever received for the site. That certainly sends a message to me, and hopefully to all other webmasters out there who run a campaign driven-swrpg page, that there IS still a lot of interest in our sites..you just have to be willing to invest the time and energy to give the community what it wants.

Anyway, again, thank you all. It's a real treat to know our game is enjoyed not just by us but by all of you.

So, as far as future updates are concerned:

For those of you who have been following the "Prophecy of the Fates" storyline, it will come as no secret that the third and final installment will be posted later this month. I'm currently fine tuning a few passages and of course we are going to be working hard to provde brand new artowork to accompany the story...so look forward to that.

On tap for March/April is a novella centering on former Raptor Squad team member turned crazed vengeful gunslinger, Ket Adkins. Those who have joined or crewed with Raptor Squad have traditionally always met with a bad end...in one way or another....this Novella will focus on Ket and how his madness shaped the very course of our game.

Finally, we are working on another piece of fiction that you fans
Won't want to miss. More information later on as the project nears completion.

As always, if there are other features/articles/whatever you would like to see show up on the site, simply give us the word.

Thanks again!

B

Nova Spice
4 March 2004, 01:12 PM
On tap for March/April is a novella centering on former Raptor Squad team member turned crazed vengeful gunslinger, Ket Adkins.

Now this is something that should prove to be very interesting. :D

Ever since I've been following Raptor Squad, I've been wanting to know more about this bad boy. :P

Updates look great, Bob! You guys at RS are really holding it down! Keep up the fantastic work! It's a privilege to be able to gain insight into your campaign and role-playing experiences. I can honestly say that it's influenced my own campaign in a very positive way.

BRodgers
5 March 2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Nova Spice

Ever since I've been following Raptor Squad, I've been wanting to know more about this bad boy. :P

Ah yes, Ket was a very interesting villain/adversary. His intimate knowledge of the team and how we operated led for some pretty interesting situations...I think if folks give the ovella a read they will be pretty surprised...the stories involve Raptor Squad members both new and old and fills inthe gaps on some unanswered questions.

Updates look great, Bob! You guys at RS are really holding it down! Keep up the fantastic work! It's a privilege to be able to gain insight into your campaign and role-playing experiences. I can honestly say that it's influenced my own campaign in a very positive way.

Thats Great to hear Nova!
I cant tell you how much it means to me, as the webmaster and to the rest of our group (Tony our Gm especially) to know that what we do around our table every month is also helping other gamers and players craft their adventures into enjoyable games.

As long as I'm around you all can count on the Raptor Squad site to continue to grow and offer various tools and resources and forms of entertainment for (hopefully) a long time.

:)