PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations, Rev

Master Dao Rin
4 March 2004, 11:27 AM
On becoming an official part of the SWRPG d20 book world.

Good on ya. :D

Can you tell us which 12 pictures are yours?

Korpil
4 March 2004, 11:31 AM
Wooohohow!!! CONGRATULATIONS Rev!!!!

Officially now, you're my idol!

This is such great news!!!!!

Reverend Strone
4 March 2004, 12:45 PM
Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words. Once the books come out I will be able to tell you which pictures are mine, but until then, I don't want to ruin the surprise of the book's contents by blabbing prematurely. They promise to be great publications from what I seen of both of them.

Admiral_Atredies
4 March 2004, 01:59 PM
Awesoem job, Reverend! On the subject, however, might I have spotted a speeder design of yours in the GCG?:raised: :)

Reverend Strone
4 March 2004, 03:09 PM
Not that I'm aware of Admiral. Which page do you mean?

Oh, and thanks buddy. :)

Darth Fierce
4 March 2004, 03:23 PM
Please allow me to extend my sincere congratulations as well. It will be an extra treat to get UA now that it's been revealed some of your artwork will be in it.

Darth Fierce :vader:

Howling Wookiee
4 March 2004, 03:44 PM
Congrats Master Strone. I look forward to seeing your work in the new books. You are talented and deserve every praise there is to be had. Again congrats.

Another one of our own in the mainstream RP publications.........hmm keep this up and it might be SWRPGNetwork of the Coast.....

Do I sense a coup from within........:)

Great job Mordin and Strone on all your good/hard work. Keep it coming.

Kordeth
4 March 2004, 04:06 PM
Hey, cool! Good on ya, Rev. ;)

Admiral_Atredies
4 March 2004, 05:16 PM
Not that I'm aware of Admiral. Which page do you mean?

Well, I wasn't really sure If It was one of your own original designs, though I believe I saw a very familiar luxury speeder on the bottom of pg. 109 in the GCG. Again, just reminded me of one of your illustrations I had seen. :)

BrianDavion
4 March 2004, 05:36 PM
man thats cool.
even cooler is that you did the concept art for LOTR, thats just awesome,

so did you design anything particular for LOTR?

Talon Razor 'GM'
4 March 2004, 10:33 PM
Brian, Daniel is the very man that designed all the Elves AND Treebeard. He's a superstar in the concept art area.

Congrats there Rev! I can't wait to the see the art!

hisham
5 March 2004, 05:04 AM
If you REALLY want to be blown away, I suggest you check out today's (March 5 2004) updates at SWAG (http://swagonline.net) ... The good Reverend more than outdid himself! I'm still reeling from his latest work posted there earlier today! 8o

Darth_Cassed
5 March 2004, 08:15 AM
Fine, if no one is gonna say it I wil!

Congratulations AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY

There's a thread at SWAG (http://swagonline.net/forum/threads.php?id=3782_0_6_0_C) about his birthday!

Multiple congrats Reverend. You've worked hard.

Korpil
5 March 2004, 08:23 AM
Yes indeed!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REV STRONE!!!!!!

May this year become even better than the last one!

And enjoy your b-day as if Sauron was just defeated!

Reverend Strone
5 March 2004, 07:32 PM
Thanks guys. Shucks, I'm blushing now.

Well, I wasn't really sure If It was one of your own original designs, though I believe I saw a very familiar luxury speeder on the bottom of pg. 109 in the GCG. Again, just reminded me of one of your illustrations I had seen.

Wow, I never noticed that before! It looks almost exactly like the one I have on SWAG! I wonder if the artist saw my design or whether it's just a coincidence? Bizarre, but kinda cool. Thanks for the headsup Admiral A!

Nova Spice
5 March 2004, 08:34 PM
Aw, why not. Congrats Rev! Between LOTR and WOTC, you're becoming quite the celebrity, both in the entertainment industry and the acronym industry. :D

I dub the good Rev the official Holonet BMOC. (This is for all you Galaxies buffs out there.)

Reverend Strone
7 March 2004, 03:35 PM
Thanks Nova! I appreciate the kind words. :)

Psst- you're gonna have to translate that last acronym for me though...

Darth_Cassed
7 March 2004, 06:39 PM
Bantering Matador Of Cirithungol
;)

Nova Spice
10 March 2004, 02:25 PM
Psst- you're gonna have to translate that last acronym for me though...

BMOC = Big Man On Campus :D :P

Reverend Strone
11 March 2004, 01:01 PM
Ahah! Gotcha. Not a title I'd embrace, but I appreciate the sentiment nonetheless. :)

Thanks guy!