PDA

View Full Version : Announcing the Star Wars: Foundations Project

Darth Fierce
31 July 2004, 08:19 PM
If you're like me, you feel like the events of the Star Wars timeline from 25,000 to slightly before 5,000 years BBY receive far too little attention from the novels, RPG supplements and other sources. Therefore, I'm announcing an upcoming endeavour of mine known as the "Star Wars: Foundations" project. Although much of the story will come from my own imagination, I will try to include references to already noted events from this time when applicable (e.g., various conflicts, discoveries, etc.).

Hope you look forward to Star Wars: Foundations beginning in the late summer or early fall!

Darth Fierce :vader:

lyk'qrez'xren
13 August 2004, 09:31 PM
sounds interesting. i started working on a project about the first dark jedi's that broke away from the jedi . but now i am not sure this is accurate. lucasarts says thats how it happened but i have heard that george lucas has stated that the sith are actually older then the jedi and that they ruled the galaxy until the jedi defeated them and took it over. perhaps that will be cleared up in episode 3. i find that rumored version more likely. it fits in more with darth maul's statement of "at last we will have our revenge".
look forward to reading yur post when yu finish writing it.

Darth Fierce
14 August 2004, 04:48 AM
Hey lyk'qrez'xren, welcome to the HoloNet! We've made each other's acquaintance on the Wizards boards (My username over there is made up of three words starting with the letters "T," "H," and "G" respectively).

As for your comment about the Dark Side and the Sith, meh, I think Lucas has put a damper on some of the fun of the Star Wars franchise myself with his recent comments. However, it's rumored that his comment about the Sith ruling the galaxy will be cleared up in the plot of "KotOR II." At any extent, I don't plan on letting Lucas' recent comments affect me that much when writing my stories.

I hope to get started with them soon...

lyk'qrez'xren
16 August 2004, 09:53 PM
perhaps its just coinsidence... maybe two people would come up with the same oddly written 3-part name and use star wars forums!
lol...except not... ah ha! "t" stands for the!
hope to read yur work soon.

Darth Fierce
17 August 2004, 04:23 AM
Yep, "T" stands for "the," "H" is the first letter in a word that means the "opposite of sad," and "G" is the first letter in the name of a SW race that often works for the Hutts and haunts the lower depths of Nar Shaddaa.

Hopefully that gives you some better clues as to which member over there I am. Anyway, planning to start the project in the next week or so. Hopefully it will be great. :)

lyk'qrez'xren
17 August 2004, 01:49 PM
lol. i had already gotten it...true. it took me a look thru the other forums to remember. but i got it. i only gave away the "the" becuz i figured yu had yur reasons for keeping yur s/n hidden.