PDA

View Full Version : POSSIBLE SPOILERS- ROTS Footage????

Reverend Strone
15 August 2004, 07:51 PM
Personally I'm calling it bogus with 100% certainty- looks like something a fan has cobbled together, but I figured it was worth sharing with the group for your thoughts...

Supposed ROTS footage from AintItCoolNews (http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=18153)

wolverine
15 August 2004, 10:53 PM
Unfortunatly as it is a .mov, and all i have is WMV players, i cannot tell.

Ronin
15 August 2004, 10:55 PM
They just modified the page to say that it's actually from "SW: Battlefront".
Bummer.

Reverend Strone
16 August 2004, 02:49 PM
Actually, I'm relieved.

If it was fan made then it would be very impressive, but if it were from the movie I would be sorely let down by it's relative lameness. Being from the computer game puts it right in the middle- neither earth-shattering, nor sub-par. At least it's all straightened out now. :)

Lucas Carr
20 August 2004, 04:53 AM
They've updated it again and said that it's not from Battlefront either...

VixenofVenus
31 August 2004, 03:29 PM
No, that's Battlefront footage. It's from the Animatics Demo Reel that LucasArts showed off at Siggraph 2004.

They changed that page to just make it fun for ppl to try and guess ... :D

Reverend Strone
31 August 2004, 04:51 PM
Hey Vix! Nice to know you're still around. :)

Nova Spice
1 September 2004, 10:31 AM
Well, what do you know? I come back from my "little vacation" and guess who's back posting.

And where have you been all this time, Vixen? :)

VixenofVenus
2 September 2004, 07:49 AM
OH ... I'VE ALWAYS BEEN HERE!!!

MUHUHAHAHAHAH!! DRIFTING AROUND IN THE NETHER!!!

j/k :p

I've been around though ... I just don't post as much lately. I've been the DM of a D&D game that's been running for almost a year and a half. It started as an internet game with the characters all being about 1st or 2nd level. Now it's moved to a table-top setting, and the characters range from 8th level to 19th level ... which makes for some interesting gaming ... plus, each player has about three characters he/she plays, but never at the same time.

There are three different groups of characters roaming around Faerun, one is in the underdark right now hunting beholders, another is in Waterdeep searching for a dwarf who knows where the first group is, and the third group is in Silverymoon recooperating after an army of ogres, orcs, and giants attacked, they helped with the defense ...

So, as you can see, there isn't much room for SWRPG lately ... plus I'm trying to go "Spoiler-Free for Episode III" ... but I already knew about this 'so-called' spoiler :D

Reverend Strone
2 September 2004, 02:48 PM
Good to know you're still about you big ole lurker you. ;)