PDA

View Full Version : ILM Signs Star Wars 7-9 NDAs?

XanderPaddox
17 August 2004, 06:46 AM
While at work, I was surfing the Internet when I came across this article:

"TheForce.net has received an interesting rumor that Industrial Light & Magic (ILM) employees have had to sign non-disclosure agreements.

You didn't hear this from me, but you might be curious as to why everyone at ILM just signed NDA's saying that they will not discuss Star Wars EP7, 8, or 9. Since they're not being made, why the NDA's? Of course, since when has the flannel one been consistent?"

Lucasfilm has repeatedly said that there won't be anymore more films after "Revenge of Sith," so we'll have to wait and see what this is all about.

This could all be circumstantial, but hey, it sounds interesting.

Thoughts!

:?

www.raptorsquad.net

Darth Fierce
17 August 2004, 07:18 AM
Interesting...most interesting.... My gut feeling is to say "don't count your nunas until their hatched" as far as hoping that Ep. 7-9 will ever be made. In fact, considering how much has been done to what we "knew" about Star Wars before the creation of the prequels, I don't think I'd want three films that take place after RotJ. I'd like to see that portion of the Star Wars timeline left to the EU.

Darth Fierce :vader:

BRodgers
17 August 2004, 09:58 AM
Ive mentioned this before...but I wouldnt be surprised to see a live action SW television program at some point in the future...

Given the TREMENDOUS strides in CG graphics and production, I think a live action SW program would succeed greatly. In addition to instant name recognition, the success and interest generated by the prequels and the Cartoon Network cartoons have roven that there is certainly an audience for something like this.

So while we may not see Eps 7,8 & 9, that doesnt mean that we wont see something similar to hit the small screen.