PDA

View Full Version : Good to be back!!!!

Koholos
27 August 2004, 08:01 PM
I've been off for a few years, but I'm back, at least for the time being....

I've been kicking it, around some other forums, and I just wanted to say how nice it is to be back, and to say that the site looks as clean, professional and well run as it was when the old crew was still here....

Also, anyone know how I can contact Armage Bedar. I want to see if I can get a copy of some of the stats he had made.... (I can probably check this elsehwere, too, I just thought I'd ask....)

Grimace
27 August 2004, 09:12 PM
Good to see you still around, Koholos. :)

I'd also say good luck trying to get a hold of Armage. You might find his name, and fire off an email to him. He's a little scarce online these days.

You might also check out the submissions part of this site, and see what you can find there that was done by him. I'm sure some of it is still available.

Koholos
30 August 2004, 07:37 AM
Likewise, Grim
It's been too long...

Yeah, I found a lot of his stuff in the forums.
One more question, did a lot of stuff get like missing, at some point??? I'm looking in the searches, and I can't find a couple threads that I'm SURE were here???
Is there a way I can find all the old threads???

Apologies for all the trouble!
Gomen!
*Bows

Grimace
30 August 2004, 05:30 PM
Try doing a search in the Master Archives. I'm not sure if a forumwide search will grab those threads in the Master Archives or not, so try checking in there.

And there was a loss of some threads back about 2 - 2 1/2 years ago when the site crashed for a bit. Some of those threads dated back from '99 and '00 and maybe even '01. Some people had some archived, and some people have found sites that somehow archive really old websites. They might have some things from here. Unfortunately I have no idea where to find any of those things I've just mentioned...I've only heard from some others (who, I can't remember) that such places exist and such files exist.