PDA

View Full Version : Accomplishments

Tao
6 October 2004, 09:40 AM
Dont know if anyones had the opportunity to compete in any competitions yet, but I cleaned up the local all-night gaming night... right up until the last battle. Ahhhh! Second place isnt so bad, I suppose, but the prize package of Emperor Palpatine and Mara Jade would have been soooo tantalizing. anyways, my squad consisted of "Dancing Vader", an Imperial Officer, two stormies, and a Quarren Assassin. We were undefeated into the last round... having firmly trounced everyone but Boba Fett (who we only barely trounced), and finally, by a total fluke (3 consecutive crits by IG-88 and his cronies...), I was beaten. Bummer.

Hopefully some of you all have had some better tournament experiences. I thouroughly enjoyed it, although I would have preferred to lose any other way. (three crits... unbelievable...)

Sithspawn
8 October 2004, 06:34 AM
Maybe it's just the will of the Force, but IG-88 has yet to be on the losing side of any of our games. If thnk we have the dark horse of Mini combat here B)

Tao
10 October 2004, 07:52 PM
Oh... I killed four or five IG-88s... this one just got lucky. In my experience, the dark lord of the Sith is where the partys at.

Ghengis Ska
11 October 2004, 03:04 PM
Came in Second place at the big RS release Tourney