PDA

View Full Version : Battle Planner

sorcere
26 October 2004, 09:50 AM
Dont know if anybody may be interested but I thought I would share a pretty handy tool with you all.

When the first "Clix" based gaming was introduced someone thought wouldnt it be great if there was an inventory program and something that would let you build custom armies, and viola Battle Planner was made. Battle Planner has taken a few different turns since it was introduced, and now it fully supports the Star Wars Miniatures game. There is a free download on the site that is just the main program and underneath it is a list of supported game modules. There you can find the Star Wars:TMG module. Its a very nice program I have used it for over a year back when I was playing a different game. You can download as many of the modules as you like and its all free. You can purchase it as well to unlock its full features, but as the free version you can build up to 200 pt armies and I believe 40 figures in your custom inventory. It is a nice tool to see all the stats in the master list, and it allows you to add custom images as well.

The URL is: http://www.battleplanner.com

I also attached all the custom images from the original release. Just unzip and throw it in to the main directory. You will need to run a custom image report under the reports dropdown menu and save the file. Thats all there is to it. Check it out if you like, its pretty sweet.

Ghengis Ska
26 October 2004, 02:47 PM
I'll play around with it and may post it to my site, or link what ever.