PDA

View Full Version : Speculation: Dooku and Degobah...?

Ronin
28 October 2004, 05:19 PM
Just an idea that came to me last night:
maybe Yoda will have a re-match with Dooku in Ep3, on Degobah, and kill him, creating the Darkside cave (somehow).

I'm sure I read that Yoda would fight in Ep3.....and will we see Degobah? Can anyone confirm that?

Nova Spice
28 October 2004, 06:20 PM
maybe Yoda will have a re-match with Dooku in Ep3, on Degobah, and kill him, creating the Darkside cave (somehow).

It's possible, though from what I saw yesterday on the official site, there's some possible spoilers on this topic.

WARNING!

SPOILERS!

DON'T GO ANY FURTHER!

I REALLY MEAN IT!

I WARNED YOU!

LAST CHANCE!

FINE!

Watching the latest web clip at the official site yesterday (non-Hyperspace Member), I saw footage of Obi-Wan and Anakin battling Count Dooku.

I'm sure I read that Yoda would fight in Ep3.....and will we see Degobah? Can anyone confirm that?

Yoda is definitely going to fight in Episode III. However, it may be feasible that Yoda battles Sidious or Grievous.

Master Dao Rin
28 October 2004, 06:36 PM
I'm pretty sure it's Sidious. This is why Yoda says not to underestimate the power of the Emperor to Luke.

Grievious is killed by Obi-wan I'm guessing (it's his mission after all ) and Anakin kills Dooku ( and Mace ).

Tao
5 November 2004, 11:26 AM
From what I know, Yoda will be on Kashyk for a good portion of Ep. 3 He does confront Anakin and Sidious at one point, however, although I am not certain if it is a physical confrontation or simply an argument.

Nova Spice
5 November 2004, 03:16 PM
From what I know, Yoda will be on Kashyk for a good portion of Ep. 3 He does confront Anakin and Sidious at one point, however, although I am not certain if it is a physical confrontation or simply an argument.

MAJOR SPOILERS!

SERIOUSLY!

DON'T BE ANGRY AT ME!

A LITTLE FURTHER AND YOU'LL KNOW THE SECRETS OF THE DARK SIDE!

YOU'RE STILL HERE?!

FINE!

After watching the first trailer for Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, it seems that Yoda and Mace Windu both confront and fight Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine, in his office.

And it seems Palpy has a red lightsaber after all. ;)

This looks good, folks. :D