PDA

View Full Version : OOC: CITM

Vjerzag
11 December 2004, 09:14 AM
Ok, everybody wellcome to Tatooine hell. Here you can present your characters and speak about all game mehanics that you want.

Here is adventure info:

GM: Staring GM Tao and his sidekick first time ever GM Vjerzag

System: d20 Revised Core Rules

Abilities: 35 point buy system

Level: 6

Era: Rise of the Empire era, few months before Battle of Naboo

Players: For this adventure we need:
- 1 pilot
- 1 of Force Adept, Urban Adep,t DS devote or DS Marauder
- 3 other characters. Except those profesions mentioned below all other Archetypes starting and prestige classes are allowed.

Restricted: NO Jedi starting classes or prestige classes, Antarian Ranger, Black Sun Enforcer or Vigo, Master Spy, CorSec Officer, CSA Troubleshooter, ISB Special Agent, Mistryl Shadow Guard, Lord of the Expanses, Rebel Organizer or Sienar Enginer, and NO Alternative Force traditions. Following Archetypes are also prohibited: Demagogue, Imperial officer, Jedi Wanderer, Rebel officer and Spirit Adept.

Credits:Equipment relevant to PC, but no player can have more than 100 credits.

Transportation: none

Factions: 4 sympathy points, to be distributed by the player among the factions listed in the HG.

Story: Events proceed as canon unless directly affected by PCs

Starting planet will be Tatooine, You all are bunch of mercs who are broke (more about that in IC post) so please take your time and make your history good as you can, sugestions in background why you are broke are wellcome to add depth and more villains into adventure.

dravas76
11 December 2004, 11:17 AM
Alos Tarsyn

Last assignment:
Alos Tarsyn, was one the mercenary of HOTTOS lord of Ambia. Everthing was well until the day of the attack of a Deuterium deposit on Ossus in the Adega system. He succeeded the mission and embark the cargo, but with heavy losses. Alos lost his friend in the attack. He tried to escape with the cargo, But HOTTOS finally found him and recovered his due. Alos was to exile on Tatooine, Broke, and with a feeling of revenge.

Physical Description:
Alos is men human adult relatively tall 1,77 m, 88kg, canary yellow hair, and Jade green eyes. He wears a dirty white t-shirt, a blue coat with yellow stripes on the seams, brown pants and black boots. On his belt, Alos wear a Blaster [Heavy Pistol] and a knife. And some energy cell glow rod and power pack in a pouch.

Personality:
Fast trigger, he shots and asks question after. Drinks too much occasionally. He had problem with "dark side” of women ;) .

Objectives:
Earn as much credits as I can, To get out of Tatooine hell, Kill HOTTOS.

Alos Tarsyn: Male Human Scoundrel4/Soldier 2; Defense +14 (+4 class); Spd 10 m; VP/WP 46/15; Str 14, Dex 11, Con 15, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 14.

Skills: Astrogate+11, Computer Use+12, Disable Device+12, Bluff+10, Gather Information+11, Intimidate+2, +7, Pilot+8, Profession (spacehand)+7, Repair+11, Search+8, Spot+6.

Feats: Armor Proficiency (light), Heroic Surge, Quick Draw, Skill Emphasis (Intimidate, Move Silently), Weapons Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, blaster rifles, simple weapons)

Languages: Basic (R/W), Bothese (R), Huttese

Equipment: Blaster [Heavy Pistol], Knife, Energy Cell x4, Glow rod x2, Power pack

(OCC: I am not sure I fit Urban Adept. If not I can put me anywear you want.)

dragoon
12 December 2004, 04:22 AM
Basic Information:
Name: Garwooorich
Race: Wookie
Sex: Male
Skin: Dark brown fur with occasional flock of red fur…
Hair: -
Eyes: Dark yellow
Height/Weight: 2.1m/110 kg

Personal Information:
Parents: unknown
Homeworld: none…at the moment, lone wolf…
Friends: none…
Alignment/Faction: Hutt
Last Assignment: enforcer for Jabba at Mos Entha, now looking for another more profitable way to earn some much needed credits…
Brief Background: Born on Kashyyyk, as a childe was taken away by slavers, doesn’t remember much about his home world, wasn’t taught the wookie code of honor so he often uses claws in melee combat, he was never taught honor, worked in many corporate mines, understands basic, and speaks archaic Shyriiwook, but manages to get his point to the others – often not the popular way round. One day an opportunity appeared during relocation, pirates attacked his vessel, during the commotion, a riot started, he managed to get to a shuttle bay where he used a shuttle to escape, his wook demeanor helped him in this…he used his claws to slash through the guards. Most of the escapes from the transport vessel were recovered, Garwooorich is still wanted by the Corporation Divarnum, the owner of the transport, which managed to evade the pirates attack due to intervention by the local Tie Interceptor Squadron…afterwards he tried to get lost in the Hutt sector, he managed to squeeze in into the Hutt hierarchy on Tatooine (a wook can be a valuable asset), he worked with Jabba’s smugglers, making runs along the Corellian Trading route and the Hutt Space, taking the part of a mechanic and when need arises, a brute! During time he encountered some wannabe bounty hunters and managed to get his head out of the fray mostly unharmed, Hutts gave him a safe hideout if he promised to work for them…so he owes them at least some allegiance, but he looks at working for them, just as an another way of servitude and slavery…so he means to move along…find another way…for gaining his freedom from any kind of servitude…during his adventures he had a strange feeling, you could call it a sixth sense, that usually guided him on his path pretty well, so he usually relies on his senses, even thou he could not understand the true nature of it…(force sensitiveness)
Personality: easily angered, bad tempered, rash, acts before he thinks, doesn’t trust anyone due to his past experiences and many stabs in the back, doesn’t have anyone who he would call “a friend”
Physical Description: very high, and somewhat thin for a wookie of that size, has a unusually dark yellow, almost primal, color of eyes, his claws sharp and visible, dreadlocks falling down from his chin, makes a terrifying growl, when in open usually wears a large Jawa robe with a hood over his head…
Objectives: be free from any kind of servitude, enjoy peace for the remainder of his life, without any bounty hunters breathing down his neck…
Quote: Ill tear your hands apart!*GROOOWL*

STATS: Male Wook Soldier, Init +2 (Dx + 2), Defense +7 (Dx +2, Class +5), Spd 10m,
VP/WP 52/14, Melee AB +10/+5 (Claws 1d6+4), Ranged AB +8/+3 (Bowcaster 3d10, 19-20, 10m, Large energy, Point Blank Shot feat +1 AB, +1 dmg, if in 10m range), SV Fort +7, Ref +4, Will 0, Size Medium, FP:5,DSP:2, Rep:2, Str 20, Dx 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 6, Cha 12 (+1 on 4th lvl), Lvl:6
Skills: Craft ranged weapons+7, Demolitions+9, Intimidate+15 (+2 feat), Knowledge (Huttese Space)+9, Repair+10, Climb+10, Jump+5, Hide+4
Feats: Armor proficiency (light), WGP (Bpistols, Brifles, Hweapons, Sweapons, Vweapons), Force Sensitive (Force), Power Attack, Powerfull Presence (Force from the Hero Guide HB), Cleave, Dodge, Redirected Attack (Hero Guide), Exotic Weapon Proficency (Bowcaster)
Languages: Shyriiwook (only speaks, archaic accent), Basic (only understands)
Equipment: Bowcaster, Toolkit, Mercenary bandolier over the shoulder with 4 frag grenades, some other personal affects at his hideout (bags, additional clips, materials for weapons…)

dragoon
12 December 2004, 04:29 AM
one mistake, i entered in the weapon description the +1AB +1dmg descriptor for the point blank shot feat, but i erased it later and entered instead of it the Exotic WGP (bowcaster)...so without the PBS feat...

anyways...if you notice some mistakes (could be cause i wrote all the info on a piece of paper, not on the char sheet, so maybe i mixed something up, cause at the end of all that writing that piece of paper was almost unrecognizable) post it...:o

Night who says ni
13 December 2004, 12:09 PM
Physical Discription
Name: Kordrin
Class: Force Adept
Species: Cerean
Character Level :6
Class Level: 6
Height: 2M
Weight: 130 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Skin: Flesh
Abilities
STR: 14 (+2)
DEX: 16 (-2) 14 (+2)
CON: 12(+1 AT LEVEL 4) (+1)
INT: 15 (+2) 17 (+3)
WIS: 14 (+2) 16 (+3)
CHA:10 (+0)
Saving Throws
Fortitude 5+1+0=6
Reflex 3+2+0=5
Will 5+3+0=8
Attack Bonuses
Base 4
Melee 4+2+0=6
Ranged 4+2+0=6
Misc
Vitality: 35
Wounds: 12
Defense: 10+5+2+0+0=17
Speed: 10
Initiative: 2+2=4
Force
Force Points 1 (tell me if you think I could have more)
Dark Side Points 5
Skills
Climb 2+2=4
(Cross-Classing) Computer Use 3+4=7
(Cross-Classing) Escape Artist 2+4=6
Hide 2+4=6
Listen 3+4=7
Profession (Mercinary) 3+2=5
Sense Motive 3+4=7
Spot 3+4=7
Treat Injury 3+2=5
Force Skills
Affect Mind 0+4+2=
Force Grip 3+2=5
Force Lightning 3+9+3=15
Heal Another 3+2=5
Heal Self 0+4=4
illusion 0+4+2=6
Move Object 3+4=7
See Force 3+2=5
Feats
Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Swords)
Force-Sensitive
Heroic Surge
Power Attack
Skill Emphasis (Force Lightning)
Weapon Group Proficiencies (simple and primitive)
Force Feats
Control
Sense
Gear
Weapons
Drolan Plasteel Sword
Total Attack Bonus +6
Damage 1d8
Critical 20
Range -
Weight 2 kg
Type Slashing
Size Medium
Protective gear
All-Temperature Cloak
Type Clothing
Max DEX -
Damage Reduction -
Check Penalty -
Speed 10
Weight 1.5 kg
Speical Properties +2 FORT for weather
Other
Aqua Breather .2 kg
SoroSuub CI Personal Comlink .1 kg
Glow Rod 1 kg
Credit Chip .1 kg
Clothing 1 kg
Scabbard 3 kg
Frag Gernade .5 kg 4d6+1
Stun Gernade .5 kg 1d4+1 rounds DC 15 if hit 12 if adjacent FORT save
Total Weight 9.9 KG
Notes
Force Weapon +1d8
History
Kordrin has always had a spending problem every Credit he gets he finds a way to spend it. As a child he scared kids out of there money with the force just so he could find a way to spend it. His father and mother owned and worked at a cantina. Kordrin meet many interesting people there (including the infamas Han Solo) he also met his mentor there: a Trianii named Duarrac. This old sage was a master of the dark side, for years he tought this young Cerean the force until an old enemy caught up to him and killed him. In rage Kordrin took up his masters
sword and struck down his masters assalant. He found that people would pay money for what he had just done and when he got old enough he joined a merc service which has lead him to this adventure he currently has 100 credits that he must keep or will be fired from his job.
Here is a picture of which he will somewhat look like the attached picture.

dravas76
13 December 2004, 01:31 PM
Here my character picture

Alos Tarsyn

Vjerzag
19 December 2004, 05:34 AM
Ok, guys can we speed up little bit. Please all post your characters so we can start.

Fier the Incarnate
23 December 2004, 09:39 AM
my character is as follows
name: Etyk
class: scout
species:Kushuban
lvl/class lvl:6/6
male
hieght: .5m
weight: 40kg
eyes: red
hair: grey
skin: not visible
Abilities: STR:12 ,DEX 18, CON 16 (15+1 at 4th lvl), INT: 14, WIS: 10, CHA: 11
Spd: 6, base attack: +4, VP/WP: 56/16, Def: 19 ( 10+class bonus 4+Dex mod 4+ size mod 1), rep: +1, Initiative: 8 (dex mod 4+ improve initiativ feat 4), FP:1 DSP:0, Fort:8, Ref:7, Will 3, Melee attack bonus +6, Range attack bonus +9 ( blaster pistol ,3d6 damage, critical 19-20, range 10m, wieght 1kg)

Skills:Climb +10, Computer use +11(skill mastery SQ), Escape Artist +12, Hide +17, knowledge (Alien species) +11, Ride +13, Speak Language (Shyriiwook), Spot +9

Feats:Combat Reflexes, Improved Initiative, Sharp Eyed, Weapon Group Proficiencies (Blaster Pistol, Blaster Rifle, Simple)

Auto Languages:Read/Write/Speak both Kushuban and Basic

Equiptment:All tempature cloak+2 fort bonus on resist temp checks, Net, 2 frag grenades, credit chip, 3 energy cells, Primitive clothes, bag, 100 credits

Backround: Etyk was born on Kusibah to parents whom died in the next few years from off world slaver raids. At age 10 Etyk was taken from Kushibah by the slavers and sold to a merchant as a pet. Etyk learned about many alien cultures and learned to speak basic. By the time he was 14 the merchant that "owned" him bought a wookie as a slave Etyk learned much from the wookie. At age 15 Etyk could speak a fluent Shyriwook. Eventually the merchant heard Etyk speaking to the wookie and quickly sold the wookie to try to prevent an attack on himself. (he belived they were planning to attack him in his sleep) about that time Etyk had enought of the stupid Zabraki merchant by the name of Edon Gaul. In the next few weeks Etyk made every attempt to steer the ship off course. Once Edon landed at a starport in the Outpost of Mos Eisely on Tatoine, Etyk saw his chance, he took the controls and did almost everything he saw the Zabrak do to turn on the ship. Seconds later he had the ship flying(almost) across the Desert toward another city. To his surprise Etyk didnt know how to land and pasted the city. Eventually (about 10 minutes later) the ship crashed into the desert south of the 2nd city. He decided to load up on goods and try to get to the city. 2 years past and he finally found the city by then he fought almost every thing in the desert, sandpeople, bantha stampedes and even came face to face with a Kyrat Dragon (the dragon was asleep fortunately for him). During that time he learned much from the experience of the desert he learned to move quickly across the desert surface and to plot faster trails than just going straight using rocks to jump from to go farther. At that time he went and found a place to stay for a while until a ship could take him back to Kushibah.

Quote: I will not die that easily

Objectives: get back to Kushibah no matter what

Jughead
10 January 2005, 02:07 PM
Hey Everyone, it's a bit late, but here's my full bio for my guy, subject to change if anything is wrong, of course.

Name: Junkar
Mon Calamari Pilot
Level 6 Scout

Junkar - a skilled pilot-for-hire, ran a transportation business with
his partner Kieran Lujayne, offering transport to various kinds
passengers and cargo.

Quiet, yet friendly, Junkar was pleased to be involved in something
that allowed him satiate his strong desire to explore the galaxy even
if the clients he had to deal with were more of the scallywag and
scoundrel variety.

His profound curiosity, however, coupled with the nature of his work
environment saw Junkar travel down the road of spice. Delving into an
assortment of blends and forms of spice, the Mon Calamarian soon found
his addiction had blown full force as he experienced the galaxy in new
and exciting ways.

Spice runs for the Hutts had brought Junkar and Lujayne some
considerable credit and went well in supporting their habits. Lujayne,
tiring of sharing scores with his partner, devised a plan on a run to
Tatooine that would see him make off with an exorbitant load of spice
and have Junkar take the fall for it.

Although the plan backfired on Lujayne, with his life as consequence,
it did have the subsequent success of stranding Junkar on the desert
world.

Broke, and in desperate need of a hit, Junkar finds himself in the
unenviable position of being a fish out of the water...

Personality: Easy going, quiet. Fancies himself as a witty person. Not
very ambitious. Enjoys watching Holos.

Languages: Can Speak Basic, Calamarian, Understand - Wookie, Huttese

Objectives: Find a way to make some credits and get a planet with more
moisture in the air.

A Quote: Spice up your life, it's the best feeling in the galaxy.
Someone should make it a song.

Str: 10 (0)
Dex: 16 (3)
Con: 15 (2)
Int: 17 (3)
Wis: 15 (2)
Cha: 10 (0)

Vitality: 50 (Wounds 15)
Defense: 18 (10 + 5 + 3)
Speed: 10M

Fortitude 4, Reflex 8, Will 3
Melee 4, Ranged 7

Skills: Astrogate +6, Climb +2, Demolitions +10, Hide +10, Knowledge
Alien Spieces +7, Listen +10, Move Silently +9, Pilot +9, Repair +8,
Spot +7, Survival +7, Treat Injury (CC) +6

Feats: Point Blank Shot (Rapid Shot), Starship Operation (Transport),
Weapons Group (Simple Weapons, Blaster Pistols, Blaster Rifles)

Equipment: BlasTech DL-18 Blaster Pistol, Pilot Flight Suit, a backpack carrying a Holoprojector/Recorder and a well-concealed Thermal Detonator...

Tao
11 January 2005, 08:53 AM
If you guys wouldnt mind putting a line in your signatures indicating your characters name I would greatly appreciate it. I know I'll catch on to who you are soon enough, but until that happens its rough figuring out which player is which character every post.

dravas76
12 January 2005, 05:20 AM
Do Vjerzag will enter in the game after we accept. the contract with the boss.

Jughead
13 January 2005, 10:54 PM
Primarch, do you have the profile posted for Zekk somewhere? I can't seem to find it. I'd like to form a mental picture of him since my guy seems to talk to you the most, being the only spice dealer around for Junkar at the moment, haha! :P

Tao
14 January 2005, 06:26 AM
Dravas- I am under the impression that Vjerzag will be taking over as soon as he gets bcak from Australia and/or has more time on his hands to post.

Vjerzag
14 January 2005, 09:39 PM
Hi, guys here is HELL 45 degres and rising...8o . I'll talk with Tao once I'm back home, but so far this look really good. Tao is excelent GM and so far I'm learning.
Good luck with game
Vjerzag

dravas76
15 January 2005, 07:42 AM
Hi Vjerzag, nice to read about you. I like the game so far, it`s very good. Don`t take to sun, you can have a sunburn.:lando: .....:D

Hope to see you in the game.