PDA

View Full Version : Minis online anyone?

Daz
20 December 2004, 02:25 PM
Truck on over to Ghengis Ska's excellent site, and check the "Online" link...

http://swminisinfoworld.com/index.htm

Download the kit, and if anyone feels like a game some time? :D

Daz

Jughead
22 December 2004, 09:08 PM
Minis?

I'm always down for a game... :D

I haven't tried the online version yet. But I'm looking to try it before one of my best friends (my regular opponent in minis) heads to Taiwan. It'll be good to keep playing with him in some format...

Hey, what part of Doncaster are you from, Daz? I should be in Manchester in February to visit family and hopefully catch a couple of footy games. Actually, if I can't watch one or two games it'll be a very disappointing trip for me...

Daz
26 December 2004, 08:32 AM
Hey there Jughead, what time are you normally logged in to Vassal?? (In GMT if possible :D ) it'd be cool to get a game in.

Donny's a pretty small place, but it's about an hour's travel from Manchester (by Car or Train) are you suggesting Beer?? :D

Daz

Jughead
26 December 2004, 10:02 AM
Heya Daz,
I just tried an online game the other night. While my preference is definitely still with the actual minis (who wouldn't have it that way?) it was a great alternative to get my fix in...

I don't normally have a set time that I'm logged in at since my schedule varies from day to day. But if you use AOL AIM (FLYJughead) or MSN (flyjughead@hotmail.com) I can be reached fairly easily on those. I'm logged into both anytime I'm using the computer.

And beer for sure! First round's on me. :)

Ghengis Ska
30 December 2004, 09:42 AM
Some one just put up the Clone Strike one on the WotC boards :) and there is work getting the other maps in... yeah..