PDA

View Full Version : Still Alive!

BRodgers
2 January 2005, 07:34 PM
After a massive break, we have a new update!

The final installment of the Prophecy of the Fates fiction is now up for your enjoyment!

Nova Spice
3 January 2005, 07:58 PM
Woot!

Glad to see RS back in action, Bob! :D

BRodgers
4 January 2005, 05:49 AM
Thanks Nova !

Given the number of sites offering stats of all manner, I'm going to be refocusing the newer site content on Raptor Squads adventures and the accompanying fiction.

Hopefully, folks will be able to enjoy the fiction while aspiring Gm's can mine the prose for story/NPC ideas.

Of course if there is anything in particular folks would like to see more of, they can feel free to post here in the forums and we'll do our best to accomodate them!

Deano
26 January 2005, 06:35 AM
Great story and artwork. Keep it coming bud!

Deano

BRodgers
26 January 2005, 09:12 AM
Hey! Thanks Deano!

Hopefully I'll be posting some more fiction/art in the next few weeks..got my in-house art dept (Myself and the Missus) working on some things right now...should be good!

Thanks for checking us out!

:)

Deano
30 March 2005, 02:12 PM
You still awake over there?!?! Show us what ya've been doing. I'm sure you've been creating some lovely things for us to see!

Deano

BRodgers
31 March 2005, 12:57 PM
DEANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, we are finishing up some fiction and will be posting shortly with brand spanking new artwork!

The actual game is going well...we just celebrated our 6th anniversary. It was quite a milestone that saw the return of old characters determined to do some damage, uncertainty within the group and the death of the founder of the team..Vic Palisades!

Quite a rollercoaster of emotions.

:D

Deano
1 April 2005, 09:00 AM
Sounds good! Happy 6th B-Day!

Deano