PDA

View Full Version : Caught In the Middle



Tao
10 January 2005, 06:41 AM
The small cantina is crowded and smells of old lum and dried blood. There is a pit in the dimly lit corner where a large crowd has gathered to bet on a shockboxing match. The sound of cheering is overwhelming, barely drowning out the meaty thwumps of fists against flesh. The defeated Gamorrean squeels, its high pitched tone rising above the cheers of the crowd. The whining dies out and the clattering of coins against metal tables can be heard.

The small group in a nearby booth begins to wonder why it is, exactly, that they have agreed to meet in a dive such as this to discuss "important" business matters. As is usual for an illegal job, few details were given, other than the where and when of contact, but the encrypted message hinted at the proposition of a courier job of sorts. Each of the group scans the others, weighing them carefully. All are unfamiliar, gathered for the same job proposition, and waiting on their new employer.

A young twi'leki waitress saunters up to the table, her bare legs brushing the shoulder of the human mercenary, Alos, seated at the table. "Hey, cuties," she says, flashing a smile that can only be described as spectacular, "what can I get you?"


GM OOC I'll give you a moment to get aquainted before your employer shows up and we proceed.

PrimarchSephiroth
10 January 2005, 09:12 AM
Hey guys Zekk here

"So do any of you know why were gathered here other than for an important "business" matters?

Fier the Incarnate
10 January 2005, 10:44 AM
this is Etyk speaking

"I dont know any thing other than that i get credits and it is easy to do. Other than that i don't have a clue."

Jughead
10 January 2005, 11:10 AM
Junkar OOC: Hi guys, Junkar here. I'll try and post a full bio ASAP...

Junkar - slouched deeply in his chair, shifted uncomfortably. Even under cover from the blazing Tatooine sun it was still unbearably hot for the Mon Calamarian, his parched throat screaming desperately for some sort of chilled reprise.

"Just water for me, please," he told the waitress simply with his gravely voice. Junkar kept his large glassy eyes interrogatively on Zekk, unsure what to make of him or any of the others gathered around the table.

He held the hint of suspicion for Zekk momentarily before it vanished with the twitch of his left eye, an involuntary spasm that occurred when he was in need of a next spice hit.

Junkar smiled - or his face, at least, gave an expression that was as close as the amphibious species could qualify as a smile, his normally friendly countenance taking over. "You mean no one else is here for the Shockboxing? Booze and blood, what could be better?"

dravas76
10 January 2005, 01:14 PM
Alos look to twi'leki waitress and return the smile. "For me beauty, a fresh alien ale". he turn to Junkar and said “You right Junkar, the sun of Tatooine is very hard this day. About the job. I hope that will not be a other joke, I need that credit.”

Tao
11 January 2005, 04:36 AM
The young waitress winks at Alos and smiles coyly. "Coming right up boys." She saunters off slowly, her curvacious form disappearing amidst dozens of cantina patrons. A whistle can be heard from the back of the bar, as yet another shockboxing match begins, accompanied by the cacaphony of shouts and cheers.

PrimarchSephiroth
11 January 2005, 08:42 AM
I am just in this for the credits too. I need them so I can get off this planet and make a trip to the shipyard to see how my wrecked ship is doing. I can see who are waitress is already intrested in (eyeing Alos). You may want to check your pockets before you leave here pal. So where are all you guys from? I came on a ship partly unconcious so it is kinda hard to remeber what happened before then?

Fier the Incarnate
11 January 2005, 11:06 AM
" It seems we have waited forever for the boss. Where is he/she? I can only take so much more screaming until I go insane."< he slowly looks around the cantina and desides to just attempt to avert his hearing to another part of the cantina>

dragoon
11 January 2005, 11:12 AM
OFF:sorry couldnt react faster...

Garwooorich sat in the darkest corner of the booth...with his dark red hood on...to mask his true nature in the dimm light...just sat there...apparently showing small intrest in anything...his robed arms firmly crossed under each other...under the hood his dark yellow eyes actually carefully observing the whole cantina and his mates...

PrimarchSephiroth
11 January 2005, 01:48 PM
"Hey Junker whats up with all the twitching? You getting edge for some spice? I don't have much but you can hva eit if you like. (Slides small container across the table to Junker) (Eyes Garwooorich) "So why are you here?"

dragoon
11 January 2005, 02:05 PM
OFF:for those who understand Kashyykan

growls...not much of a social guy...says shorty and clearly: "for myself!"...

after a short period of silence...growls once more:"just hope this aint another useless waste of my time...i hate this bar...and i dont like the feeling i get..."

Fier the Incarnate
11 January 2005, 04:34 PM
(Etyk realized the language that Garwooorich was speaking Shiriiwook, which meant he was either a wookie or knew the wookie language)

" Are you a wookie or just don't want them to understand what you are saying or do you want to remain alone in this little group here"

" Most of you wouldn't like to hear how I got hear due to countless...... uhh ........ issues"

(He stares at Garwooorich with awe and wonder if he ever was a slave to a Zabraki merchant)

dravas76
11 January 2005, 04:58 PM
Alos turn to the guys and said. "Don't weary about my pocket, I don't have enought credit, she could not pickup alot of stuff. Alos stop and continue. "For where are from that a very long story the on think I can tell it's, I am here not because of the me, I was force to be here. And I will never forget that". He looks to all the guys on the table and think. "Man that is real mix of species and poor guys. Hope the boss will showup "

OCC: I forgot your name PrimarchSephiroth

PrimarchSephiroth
11 January 2005, 06:11 PM
Zekk says:

"I really hope our boss shows up soon because I could be winning quite a bit of money of that shockboxing!" Scans the room for someone who looks important to no avail.

Jughead
11 January 2005, 08:06 PM
Junkar eyed the small container in front of him intently. Logic told him that downing spice wouldn't be a good idea sitting at a table full of strangers. Nor did he like the prospect of meeting his next employer high.

But that same logic told him that he couldn't turn down free spice. It wasn't like he had any credits if they decided to rob him. Otherwise he'd be off this rock.

"Thanks... Zekk is it?" he said to his new-found friend as he injested the contents of the container and returned it emptied to him. Junkar sighed in ecstasy, the effects of the spice taking place almost immediately. "I really want to get off this rock. It's too dry here for me. If you need a pilot when you head back to that shipyard, I'm your man."

Junkar slouched in his spot once more and nearly jumped out of his skin, startled by the massive Wookie that he forgot was sitting beside him. "Whoa!"

Tao
12 January 2005, 05:10 AM
GM Post
The room grows quiet as a large human with dark skin crosses the room. As he draws nearer to the table, his face emerges from the shadows, revealing a strong jawbone and wide smile. His eyes are covered by a dust colored bandage, weapped to the top of his head. He sits at the table, shaking sand from his long black coat and straightening a crease in his tan cargo pants.

"Good evening gentlemen," he says, his voice deep and pleasant. "I assume you have come in response to the job offer." It was not a question, simply a statement, and did not warrent a response. "The job pays five hundred credits up front. Another thousand upon completion." He pauses. "Each. Before we discuss the matter, however, I need to know... are you in, or are you out. If you're out you may stand up right now and walk away. No one will think any less of you."

PrimarchSephiroth
12 January 2005, 08:06 AM
"I'm in" but what is the mission all about?

dravas76
12 January 2005, 09:18 AM
Alos don't have any choice; he has to leave that bloody planet. "I'm in". Hope I will not regret that choice

Fier the Incarnate
12 January 2005, 10:43 AM
Etyk knows this is really no choice at all and almost imidiatly says "I am in"
Etyk hopes that he isn't making another mistake...

dragoon
12 January 2005, 11:50 AM
Garwooorich waited for others response...then...when all eyes turned to him...eyed the large human and growled:"...I dont see the point of sayin yay or nay until i hear bout the general nature of this "job" you speak off!...i would like to know in what am i getting myself into, other than that...now... i can only say iam interested..."

Tao
12 January 2005, 12:18 PM
The man folds his hands on the table and stares at the wookie for a short moment. Finally he shrugs. "Very well. But I will say this... if you learn any details of this job, and decide to decline, you become a security risk to the others and we will be forced to detain you until the delivery has taken place." He set his hands heavily on the table and looked to one side, as the twi'lek sauntered up to the table, setting a glass of water and an ale on its weathered surface. He requests a shot of some type of exotic liquor, though no one else at the table has ever heard of a Corellian Bloodstar.

As the waitress departs, Zell places a small holoprojector on the table and keys in a few commands. A shimmering blue starship stretches into the space above the table. "This is the converted Corvette, WhiteHawk. It makes regular runs from Tatooine to Nar Shaddaa. All we ask of you is to load a couple of boxes onto the 'Vette, protect them until they arrive at Nar Shaddaa, and then do essentially the same thing for the return trip. The WhiteHawk's captain is a colleague, so you wont have to worry about customs... You just have to keep a couple of boxes safe. That simple. "

dragoon
12 January 2005, 12:53 PM
rasing his voice somewhat, growls at the threat of detaniing him...:"you just try to detain me!..."...then when he was sure he got their attention, calms in a few secs and continues...growls in a gesture of a wook laugh like nothing happened then growlingly continues...:"but you can count this wook in as a part of the team..."

the wook lowers his hooded head...

Jughead
12 January 2005, 10:48 PM
Junkar sipped ice cold water from his glass, grateful for the refreshment it provided. He blinked several times trying to focus and shrug off the effects of the spice. He hadn't agreed nor disagreed to be part of the team to this point, trying to keep his cards close to his chest. But deep down, he knew the point was moot. There was no way he wasn't going to decline the opportunity to get space-bound again.

"What kind of weapons does this rig of yours have?" he asked.

dravas76
13 January 2005, 03:48 AM
Alos listen, but he has certain question. “Why do you send four man to help carrying box? The contents of the boxes have to be very special, I have no problem to be a parcel delivery guy , but could we know what you have in that box?”

Jughead
13 January 2005, 06:30 AM
"Do we have to know the contents of the box?" Junkar asked Alos. "Something tells me the less we know, the better. I just want to get them there, get them back and get paid. End of transaction..."

Tao
13 January 2005, 06:34 AM
Zell relaxes a bit as the group seems to fall in line. "The WhiteHawk is lightly armed. It is a Corellian Corvette that has been modified to perform in the capacity of a passenger liner. She also does a lot of the large-scale legitimate shipping from here to Nar Shaddaa, though we use her on occasion to haul more... illicit... cargos. Her best defense is to remain inconspicuous, though she does have a pair of turret-mounted quad laser cannons to fend off small scale pirating." He turns to Alos to respond to the latter's question. "You will be carrying arms and equipment to Nar Shaddaa, and will be returning with a shipment of spice. These cargos are the personal property of Gardula the Hutt, so for your sakes, I suggest you guard them with your life. Gardula's enterprises have been experiencing a bit of interference lately. We hope that this will not be the case this time, but we will take no chances."

PrimarchSephiroth
13 January 2005, 08:15 AM
"Well I am ready to go when you guys are, sitting in this bar is getting old" Looks at Junkar "You going to be ok I didn't think it was that strong of stuff...sorry" "Zell when you send two men on a cargo delivery then we know it is something special, but when you send for that means someone big/dangerous is looking to take it...would you care to fill us in on that?"

Tao
13 January 2005, 09:13 AM
Zell chuckles. "If we knew who it was, we wouldn't have a problem. Problem is... up until now there havent been much in the way of clues. The pirates we're dealing with seem to be fond of blowing their targets to pieces after they've been looted. Our hope is that you dont have any problems, but we cannot take chances with this particular shipment."

Fier the Incarnate
13 January 2005, 10:38 AM
"Sounds to me like these pirates really seem trying to stop your people from shipping your cargo. What do you know of the pirates."

dragoon
13 January 2005, 11:42 AM
just siting quietly...listening the conversation...but also carefully observing the sorrounding crowd...closely inspecting anyone acting suspicious...maybe covertly lisenting to groups business dealings...

Tao
13 January 2005, 12:45 PM
Zell looks at Atyk, his smile broadening. "Not much I'm afraid. You already know as much as we do really. They appear out of nowhere, strip the ships clean, and dont leave anything behind. The debris field indicates lthat the damage is caused by internal overloads, and not by external weapons fire, so they're not necesarily very well funded. The real mystery is how they are able to board their targets. There havent been any indications of heavy ionization, though I wouldnt expect as much from the sparse debris that have remained in these... incidents."

As the group discusses, Garwooorich notices that most of the cantina seems occupied by the brawl in the far corner. There is, however, a wiry looking humanoid that doesn't quite seem to belong. He doesn't seem particularly menacing, but there is something different about him.

dragoon
13 January 2005, 01:02 PM
casually as possible...wook gets up...and heads for the bar...leaving the troops to their talks...then when at the bar, growls something irrelevant at the barkeeper, leaving him wondering, keepin the disguise as if he ordered something...trying to cover all the exist...killing the escape routes of the suspicious humanoid...casually heads toward him...acting as if returning to his table...

spoting him if he is carrying...

planing on grabing him by his neck (if hes smaller than the wook)...and introducing him and his suspicious nature to the rest of the group...

Tao
13 January 2005, 01:20 PM
The wookie notices that the thin humanoid is armed with a small hold-out blaster, though it would seem that everyone in the cantina is armed with at least something. As he draws nearer he sees the being is busily adjusting the controls of some type of computerized device. He doesn't seem particularly interested in the enormous figure drawing nearer to him, nor does he seem to be paying any attention to the table where the group is seated. Nevertheless, he just seems different.

GM OOC- I'll count your moves up to there, since you now have a better idea of what the man is like. You may still drag him to the table if you wish.

dragoon
13 January 2005, 01:31 PM
OOC:well...this is a cantina...and if a brawl starts up...what the hack...this guy intrests me..i could've go to the barkeep in hope he speaks shyriwook and ask him about the guy but cause iam a big and not a very wise wook (-6 wisdom :D )...iam going to continue with my plan...hope this goes well...:hansolo:

the wook...casually approaches the man...and hopefully n unsuspectably grabs the man for his hands holding him for his neck into the air, catchin him by suprise...believing that the device the persons is typing on is some kind of a bomb!...the other hand is there to disarm the humanoid if he goes for his belt and the blaster...or the bomb...

PrimarchSephiroth
13 January 2005, 01:39 PM
"Nice eyes Garwooorich." "Let me Know if you need any help ;)"

dravas76
13 January 2005, 02:06 PM
“Good shut Garwooorich.” Says Alos. “Maybe we have to change place before something else append”. Alos is alos very concern by what Zell says about the incident. He continue. “About the incident. Or this pirate are very good or Someonw help this guys for inside the ships.”

Jughead
13 January 2005, 02:14 PM
"No, it was good stuff, Zekk," Junkar whispered to Zekk, keeping his voice low so as not to interrupt Zell.

Garwooorich's sudden movements caused Junkar to place a hand on his blaster, realizing the effects of the spice were far from wearing off. He hoped it wouldn't come down to a fire fight. His senses had become amplified from the spice, but he knew his movements would be sluggish. His eyes blinked rapidly, trying to focus again.

"I hope this won't be trouble," he said aloud to no one in particular.

OOC: Am I the only one of the group (besides Etyk) with the Language skills to be able to understand Garooowich? I can't speak Shyriwook, obviously, but I can understand it.

PrimarchSephiroth
13 January 2005, 05:47 PM
"Junkar calm down we will be just fine" "Anyway I think that the both of us could take that guys easy;)" "Please continue Zell"

OOC: If it helps the only other language besides basic is Sith. I can speak and understand but not write...yet :D

Tao
14 January 2005, 06:43 AM
Garwooorich
The big wookie easily pins the guy to the wall and grabs the computer away from him, cheered on by the others sitting back at the table. He looks at it, surprised to see the half nude image of a Twilek dancer on the viewscreen, and scrolling letters in a language Garwooorich does not recognize.

The rest
Zell turns to Alos and shrugs. "That's quite a good question. We don't doubt that they're good, but theres something that just doesn't add up. They've caught some of our best pilots in the last few months... they may have someone on the inside, but if they do its not going to happen on this flight. The crew of the WhiteHawk are the most loyal that we have. Minimum staff, all well paid and cared for. A few are even relatives of mine. No, the crew of the Hawk is as loyal as you're ever going to see." He pauses, glancing at the big wookie, still pinning a much smaller little humanoid to the wall and chuckles. "Well... I'd say you're just about ready. I would suggest leaving soon so that you can meet the ships captain and get aquainted with the WhiteHawk... actually the quicker the better... before your friend over there breaks every pervert in this bar..." He continues chuckling and looks to the door.

Fier the Incarnate
14 January 2005, 10:51 AM
"Well I dont see why we just don't go, the sooner we leave the sooner we get paid."
He looks toward Garwooorich and just decides to let him do what he wants. (he has seen a wookie's rage and it isnt very pretty)
"Well Garwooorich is doing something other than listening buuuuut i wont bother him what-so-ever."

Jughead
14 January 2005, 11:20 AM
"Someone remind me not to invite the Wookie to watch holos with me on my projector," Junkar deadpanned. He down the rest of his water and waited patiently for someone else to lead the way. "After you, boys. I don't know the way..."

PrimarchSephiroth
14 January 2005, 07:17 PM
"I am at a loss because I don't know the way either, but Garwooorich might want to cut a little slack because we may attract uninvited attention to ourselves." Looks at Zell "What hangar is it in?"

dravas76
14 January 2005, 07:38 PM
Alos ask Zell. "I have the same question of you Zekk, Do you have the Hangar number for the WhiteHawk and do you have also the name of the captain". He stop and turn to Junkar. "Hey Junkar, could you ask Garooowich to finish to play with the computer and tell him we have to go". I hope the wookie will control his impulse during the trip

Jughead
14 January 2005, 08:46 PM
"Sure," Junkar said. He used the table to prop himself up and stumbled over towards Garwooorich. "Hey, Big Guy. If you're done getting lunch money from this guy, I think we're about to leave."

Junkar smiled at the thin humanoid. "Don't mind my walking carpet friend, here. He must think you've got spice on you." The Mon Calamarian leaned in closer to the humanoid and spoke in a lowered voice, "You would be wise to hand any over." Junkar craned his neck slightly in a nodding motion, indicating to Garwooorich towering above the two of them. "Wookies with addictions are prone to certain acts of... arm-out-socket pulling, if you catch my meaning."

PrimarchSephiroth
15 January 2005, 07:52 AM
Zekk gets up and walks over to Junkar (Whispers) "If your gonna search him for spice, be sure nobody sees you take it ;)" "Also let Garwooorich know that we have to go." "So Zell, where is this hangar and what was the captain's name?"

dragoon
15 January 2005, 07:54 AM
The wook puts down the poor pervert man...looks at him...looks at junkar...then turns around the bar...and heads out...with the rest of the "troops", not sayin a word...

OFF::P

Tao
16 January 2005, 05:17 AM
Zell slides a piece of flimsy across the table, with the number 87b on it, obviously the number of the hanger bay. On the reverse is the word "G. Finch, WhiteHawk" which is presumably the name of the captain and the ship. In the moment of distraction, the man has left the table and somehow blended in with the patrons of the bar or otherwise dissappeared.

The humanoid with the computer shakes his head at the mention of spice. "Never tried the stuff... honest. I still live with my grandmoms. Please misters. Put me down." he pleads.

________________________________________

The group arrives at the hanger bay without any problems. The building is small, too small for a ship the size of the WhiteHawk. Presumably it is one of the ship's shuttles, used to ferry the passengers to and from the larger ship. A wise decision, as Tatooine's less than sterile environment can cause many problems with ship systems.

A twilek stands at the door, counting credit chips. As the group approaches, he turnes to the group and stares suspiciously. "And where do you think you're going?"

Fier the Incarnate
16 January 2005, 07:49 AM
" This is Hanger 87b we have business in there"

Sorry couldn't get on yesterday dad was working on the comp and i might have trouble getting on next week (tuesday-friday) it is exam week.

PrimarchSephiroth
16 January 2005, 10:51 AM
"And if you want to keep those credits I suggest you leads us to our shuttle." (Zekk eyes the credits pondering the amount) "Don't tempt me"

Jughead
16 January 2005, 10:56 AM
Junkar waited patiently in the middle of the group, the flimsy given by Zell folded neatly in his hand. He ran his fingers smoothly along the crease back and forth in a manner that could be akin to biting his nails.

dravas76
17 January 2005, 02:54 AM
Alos is at the back of the pack and start to lose is patience. “Zell could you tell that stupid to hurry up, if he want to return to his grandma’s in one piece”

PrimarchSephiroth
17 January 2005, 07:13 AM
(Affect Mind on Twi'lek) "Hand over all your credits and valuables, and then lead us to our shuttle." (Leans over Junkar's shoulder and whispers) "You want anything buddy?"

Jughead
17 January 2005, 09:34 AM
Some spice would be nice, Junkar thought to himself, though it was obvious for all around him to see with the way he fidgeted on the spot. He smiled sheepishly up at Zekk, thankful for the offer but embarrassed at the extortion attempt his previous high had caused him to take part in.

"I apologize for the impetuousness of my friends, but we have business on the WhiteHawk," Junkar said stepping forward towards the Twi'lek. He handed him the flimsy. "I believe we're expected."

Tao
19 January 2005, 06:44 AM
The twilek looks blankly at Zekk, shaking his head. "That, sir, was the most pathetic attempt at a hold up I have ever seen. Look men, if you want onboard, youre going to have to show some..." He pauses as Jughead explains himself and hands him the flimsy. "Ah... yes, well... why didnt you just say that Zell sent you over here. I didnt know you were our mercs." He hits a few buttons and the doors slide open. "The cargo is in the far corner in the crate marked DANGER. Load it onto the shuttle and we'll be on our way." He pats each of the men on their shoulder as they pass. "Oh, and from now on, youd be well to take things the easy way when possible. Life ain't all blasters and insults, mates..."

The hanger is clean and orderly, large power tools hanging from their places on the wall. There are a few stacks of crates scattered around the perimeter of the shuttle, one very obviously set aside from the rest. It is a yellow crate, about one meter long, and half a meter high, with big red letters spelling out the word "DANGER" in a half dozen languages.

PrimarchSephiroth
19 January 2005, 08:46 AM
"So whos gonna help me move this crate?" "That is unless they is a repulser lift somewhere?" (Zekk notices out of the corner of his eye a lift in the corner) "Well let me see here" (Walks over to the lift) "Go figure this piece of crap is broken :'(...Garwooorich wanna give me a hand with the cargo?" (Zekk looks over his shoulder to see the twi'lek talking to someone as Zekk slowly puts his hand on his holster.) "I hope it doesn't start until we get to the WhiteHawk

Fier the Incarnate
19 January 2005, 09:18 AM
"why does it say Danger on the side of it."(Thinks about helping lift the crate then relizes he is too small to lift it) "so Garwooorich are you going to help Zekk with the crate"

dravas76
19 January 2005, 11:06 AM
Alos fallow the guys and help to move the crate. But he has some question about the DANGER on the box. "I have problem with that crate. Why putting DANGER all around the box. If that package need to be move to a new location without anyone know it. For me, that focus more the attention to that box, what ever the contain." He stops to look at the box for a second and continue. “Maybe we need to be careful with that crate, that thing could blow-up in are face”. And he continue to move the crate.

dragoon
20 January 2005, 10:40 AM
The wook approaches the group...wiling to help them move the crate, asks in shyriwook: "maybe we should lend from somewhere somekind of a repuslar transport..."...approaches the crate...meassures the weight of the crate, wondering if he could move it with zekk...

OFF:sorry was busy the last few days, exams...

Fier the Incarnate
20 January 2005, 02:39 PM
"Well the good news is if it does blow up there will be at least one of us still alive to complete the mission and hope to be paid" (smiles then relizes that everyone is ignoring him again) "O forget it just move the crate onboard and lets continue with the mission"

Jughead
20 January 2005, 03:12 PM
"I'm sure its contents aren't really dangerous," Junkar offered confidently to the group though he elected to stand behind Etyk. He posed a question quietly to the Kushuban, "Besides, I thought we were transporting Spice? If that were explosive, I'd be a walking time-bomb."

PrimarchSephiroth
20 January 2005, 05:40 PM
"Well if it is a bomb then I better ask for more money when we get paid, but I am not too worried because it is probably just put "DANGER" on the side off of it to scare off those that are worried about it being bomb." (Eyes Junkarand nods to the box) "Wanan give us a hand buddy?"

Jughead
20 January 2005, 09:24 PM
Junkar said, "Right," as he made his way over to a vacant side of the crate. "Are you looking for pilots when you get back to that wreck of yours, Zekk?"

PrimarchSephiroth
20 January 2005, 11:16 PM
(Whispers to Junkar) "I will tell ya about it on the trip, I prefer to keep it between us thats all." "Anyway I would love your help. Here let me scoot over." (Zekk scoots over and lifts his end) "So how long you been a pilot?"

Fier the Incarnate
21 January 2005, 06:23 AM
" I didn't know we were transporting anything dangerous,illegal, or any thing that would put my life in danger." (watches as the rest of the group lifts the box and slowly moves it onto the ship) " If it is of deadly or illegal content we better get paid very well."

PrimarchSephiroth
21 January 2005, 09:28 AM
"Well I kind of figured that..., but if it is really dangerous maybe we should check it out and see for ourselves, but that could also mean our "employer" sends some mercs for us cause we know the "secret" abotu the package. Its only an idea but I won't be the one carrying it out :)" (As Zekk and Junkar get the container on board the ship) "Ok now where the hell do we put this thing and where is my room I need some peace and quiet so I can meditate."

Jughead
21 January 2005, 11:25 AM
"Zell did tell the contents of our cargo, Etyk.Junkar gave a lopsided grin and tapped the crate as he took a seat on it. "I think our biggest danger will be if we lose it."

Junkar reached into his backpack for his canteen and frowned as he grabbed hold of it, remembering that he didn't have any water left in it. I hate this place, he thought to himself.

"I've been a pilot as far back as I can remember, Zekk. So don't get too comfortable. I'm sure it'll be a quick flight to the WhiteHawk."

dravas76
21 January 2005, 01:42 PM
Alos finish to move the crate onboard with the others and look to Junka and says. “You right Junka, but now we have to open are eyes and be ready for any attack. I have a feeling that trip will be very exciting.”

PrimarchSephiroth
21 January 2005, 01:44 PM
(Zekk reaches into his pack and grabs a canteen) "Here you go Junkar" (Tosses him the canteen) "I am not too worried about the trip I just hope it gets a little more fast-paced than this :)"

Jughead
21 January 2005, 02:56 PM
"Thank you, Zekk." Junkar poured some water into mouth, and handed the canteen back to Zekk.

"Excitement, boredom, as long as we get off this dustball, I'm okay with anything the Galaxy throws at us, Alos. Calamarians don't like it this dry."

dragoon
22 January 2005, 11:56 AM
with the rest of the crew in the cargo hold...just leans on the crate...not caring much for the "danger" sign...from under his robe pulls the bowcaster, and starts cleaning it...

casually lisening to the conversations....

adding in shyriwook:"i think that if we are going to get attacked, it will be in open space...on ground, too much of a risk for them, whoever they'll be"...rising his eyebrows...

Fier the Incarnate
22 January 2005, 04:50 PM
"I agree with Garwooorich if they attack us it will be in space not on a planet" ( carefully thinks of any way off a ship besides escape pods just in case)

LIST OF IDEAS that come to mind: {hide on boarding ship, defend ur ship, that is all i thought up at that moment}

PrimarchSephiroth
23 January 2005, 08:19 AM
"Or if they have any on this ship we can all just equip stealth field generators and make them think it is a ghost ship. Sneak on board the "enemies" ship and let them take us back to their base. Then we simply wipe them all out and bring back the box and anything else we find that we like. :D"

dragoon
23 January 2005, 08:53 AM
"a bold plan..."...with a smirk on his furry wookie face...

continues cleaning his bowcaster...

PrimarchSephiroth
24 January 2005, 08:51 AM
(Zekk finds a seat next to the crate, and folds his arms so his black robe is covering everything but his face.) "So anyone interested in jedi/sith history here, that us actually what I was doing before I got here I was a "rare artifact" scavenger from the Core worlds the fact I am here was all luck I guess. Not bad though seeing as I don't have much but this gun (holds up blaster) Not all that good yet but I am pretty sure I can find somethin else. So Etyk whats your story how did you end up here? Ohh and by the way if anyone here has any jedi/sith related artifact and willing to sell please let me know. :-D"

dragoon
24 January 2005, 09:38 AM
"jedi/sith...what the frell....aint that a myth...a bedtime story for good ooo humies...."...somewhat sarcastic in his tone of voice...

without rasing his eyes...continuing the clean up...

PrimarchSephiroth
24 January 2005, 01:47 PM
"Well I guess it is more of a seeing is believing then I may just show you once we get back from the mission some of the stuff I picked up before I got here."

dravas76
24 January 2005, 02:22 PM
Alos don’t says too much but fallow the conversation and like the other clean his equipment to be ready. He turns to Zekk and says; “Jedi/sith history is more like legend for me. I prefer pirate story, specially when the hero is a poor pirate who had noting, but finally to kiss the gorgeous princess at the end of the story… That sound like déjà-vu”. Alos continue his cleanup.

Tao
25 January 2005, 08:18 AM
The twilek comes through the door as the box is loaded onto the shuttle. "Good work boys. We'll be ready to go shortly... lemme just prep them engines." He heads into the small ship through the cargo bay and walks up towards the cockpit. "As soon as we dock with the WhiteHawk you'll be in charge of hauling that crate to your room. I believe you've been given a suite. oh la laa." He laughs heartily as the engines fire up. "All aboard!"

PrimarchSephiroth
25 January 2005, 08:44 AM
"So who's room is it going into, I really hope mine is a suite because I really wouldn't mind relaxing. Though I highly doubt I will get much time...I can garuntee that something is going to happen the instant I am all relaxed. Well at least we are getting paid for this :-D" (Zekk walks to the cockpit to speak to the Twi'lek) "So are these sepereate rooms or are we bunking together? and also sorry about earlier."

Fier the Incarnate
25 January 2005, 10:45 AM
"Uhhhhhhh just saying before I tell you how i got here I have to say I am not a criminal. I was taken from my homeworld as a pet yes I said pet. Sold to a Zabraki Merchant. About a year later he bought a wookie slave. I learned Basic and Shyrriwook while the wookie was there. The Zabrak heard me talking to the Wookie and sold the wookie as soon as he could. 2 years later he was going to Tatooine and as he got off the ship I activated it and crashed it into the Dune Sea. Took about a year to find this city." (Begins thinking of Kushibah[Kushuban homeworld]) "I am still looking for a way to go home. Until now After this what ever planet we end up on I should have enough credits to buy my way back to my planet"

PrimarchSephiroth
25 January 2005, 02:29 PM
" I am sorry about that Etyk well if you ever need any help just let me know."

PrimarchSephiroth
27 January 2005, 07:57 AM
(Zekk finds his way back to the carg hold and takes a seat next to the crae) "Man it take a long time for these engines to prep..." "I think I may go nuts just waiting to get to the WhiteHawk"

Fier the Incarnate
27 January 2005, 10:37 AM
(Etyk waits to get to the Whitehawk. He continues to think of his homeworld as he looks around at the rest of the group.)

dravas76
27 January 2005, 04:49 PM
As soon the engine of the shuttle fire up, Alos start to be on is guard. ”Ok guys, I soon we in the WhiteHawk, I suggest some of us can go sleep and the other had an eye on the cargo and the crew.” Alos continues to thing on the different possibility of attack.

PrimarchSephiroth
27 January 2005, 06:08 PM
"I can rest and watch over the crate at the same time in a meditative trance so I will be on watch."

Tao
28 January 2005, 06:27 AM
The shuttle glides effortlessly into space, docking with the much larger Corellian Corvette without a problem. The shuttle doors open into a long corridor stretching in both directions for many meters before turning inwards towards the ships interior. A serene looking Ithorian looks at the small group and nods his head slowly. "Welcome to the Whitehawk. Am I correct in assuming that you are the gentlemen hired by mister Zell to guard the cargo?"

Fier the Incarnate
28 January 2005, 10:37 AM
"Yes we are the 'gentleman' that was hired by Zell". Looks at Alos " I'll help keep an eye on the crew"

PrimarchSephiroth
29 January 2005, 01:22 PM
(Zekk looks at the Ithorian) "Please lead the way to the cargo hold where the "package" is being held. I will go their at once and began my watch. Notify me when it is over."

Tao
31 January 2005, 06:12 AM
The Ithorian nods tranquilly and motions you forward. "Ah... yes yes. Carry the cargo and follow me." As he walks down the corridor the Hammerhead hums an unfamiliar tune. Finally he stops by a large doorway, which opens to reveal a cargo hold. "If you would like, you can store the box in there." He points down the hall to a much smaller door and nods. "That is your room. Here is the key." He offers the key to the group and sighs. "if you need anything, feel free to call me."

dragoon
31 January 2005, 11:39 AM
Wook stands by the crew...and then helps move the crate into the cargo hold...

then growls to the crew..."ill stay here and keep an eye on the cargo with the monk guy"...noding at the zekk...

PrimarchSephiroth
31 January 2005, 08:18 PM
"Monk person huh?....What don't trust me garwooorich? well anyway I will take first watch with Garwooorich let us know if anything happens." (Zekk takes a seat on the crate and begins to meditate, If any life form is to come near the box Zekk will be awoken)

Fier the Incarnate
2 February 2005, 10:37 AM
Etyk eagerly moves around the ship watching the crew for any suspicious behavior.

mutters to himself"well what would i be looking for in the crew that would be suspicious. I am shorter than all of the crew members on board of this ship"

Tao
8 February 2005, 06:38 AM
Zekk and Gar
Settling into the small cargo hold, Zekk and Garwooorich see nothing out of the ordinary. Zekk slips into a meditative trance, leaving the wookie alert guarding the crate. The evening is uneventful, though the long hours begin to wear on Garwoorich and he begins to feel drowsy. He hears a rustling coming from nearby which quickly disappears. Zekk suddenly awakens, sensing a passing presence that fades quickly away.


Etyk
As Etky wanders the ships halls, he begins to wonder if it would be easier to find someone without a secret. The passenger list is long and varied, including everything from crime lords and their enterauges to respected senetors. There are over 80 passengers on the ship, and it would be nearly impossible to search them all one by one. There must be an easier way...

PrimarchSephiroth
8 February 2005, 08:42 AM
"Hey Gar did you see what that was?" (Zekk focuses his concentration outward through the ship to find anyone in the immediate area) "Hey gar if you want you can take a rest I can remain watch I have no problem with it."

dragoon
8 February 2005, 09:59 AM
The wook holds his bowcaster aimed at the area for a 10 secs, listening, observing if something happens, moves...etc....

if nothing happens...turns to the Zekk...lowering his bowc. nodding with his head:"i wouldnt mind for a little nap time...", sits by the crate, nods to Zekk and tryes to take a sleep on the hard ground...

Before he, goes to sleep, roars to Zekk:"wake me up if, something happenes"

...

Fier the Incarnate
8 February 2005, 11:24 AM
Etyk decides to put a new power pack into his blaster pistol. Then decides to follow one of the crime lords around the ship for awhile. (keeps pistol in it's hoilster)

dravas76
8 February 2005, 04:14 PM
Alos get out the of is rest room and go see Etyk walking around. "Noting special so far.". He looks around and says. "Man that ship is very crowded, do we have a way to find if one of them could be suspect."

PrimarchSephiroth
8 February 2005, 06:25 PM
(Zekk once again takes a seat next to Gar on the crate and falls into his meditative trance)

Jughead
8 February 2005, 07:25 PM
A door wooshes upwards behind Etyk and Alos allowing a haggard looking Junkar to pass through the opening left behind. "Gentlemen," he nodded to the two of them. "Either of you see that Ithorian? I'd like to know where our quarters are. I'm exhausted."

OOC: Sorry for my lack of posts, everyone. I was in England for the past week...

dragoon
9 February 2005, 02:54 AM
"hey, didnt you say youll take guard, while i take a rest??"...roaring and swinging his hand at the Zekk, tryin to snap zekk out of his mumbo jumbo monk meditative bull*hit, which looks like to Gar that hes just taking a nap, along with him...and as a consequence, the crate is left actually unguarded...dereliction of duty...

;)

PrimarchSephiroth
9 February 2005, 08:43 AM
(Zekk awakens from his meditative trance) "Calm down Gar, As I said before while I am in this trance my mind is cautiously watching the crate to be sur enothing comes within range of it, but if you insist I will remain out of my trance and focus my energies on looking out into the ship and its surroundings."

dragoon
9 February 2005, 09:07 AM
"I insist, cause i dont have much faith in this trance of yours you speak of..."...looks silently for a sec at zekk, then continues:"either that or you call someone else to do the guard duty, iam going to take a nap..."...turns around, and "flicks on" the sleeping mode!

Fier the Incarnate
9 February 2005, 11:21 AM
"Sorry Junkar haven't seen the Ithorian. But i did look over the passenger list, there are several crime lords onboard from what I saw, but just as many nobles too. I was gonna follow one of the crime lords around for awhile see what he is up too. If you guys see anything suspicious come find me" thinks to his self and wonders how they would find him.

PrimarchSephiroth
9 February 2005, 11:36 AM
"Ok then Gar I will take watch, but you do need to get some sleep." (Zekk pulls out his blaster and puts an energy cell in) "I guess I will just sit here and wait to see what that noise was." (Zekk streches out over the crate and remains awake for his watch)

Jughead
12 February 2005, 09:11 AM
"I will, Etyk," Junkar answered. "But if neither of you know where our quarters are, I'm just going to head back to the cargo hold. At least it will be quiet by our crate."

dravas76
16 February 2005, 02:45 AM
Alos, turn to Etyk."No problem Etyk. In the meantime I will check the nobles passage to find more information. He turn and see one of the noble passage. Discretely Alos fallow him.

Tao
23 February 2005, 04:40 AM
As Junkar returns towards the cargo hold, he notices a doorway to an adjoining room whose passenger manifest lists the names of those in the group. Apparently they gave the group the nearest room to the secondary cargo bay. As Junkar looks inside he notices a doorway which probably leads into the cargo area.

Zekk maintains his watch, sensing some kind of small creatures nearby. They can't be more than a half meter long. It is too dark to be able to see them, or their exact location. As he tries to sleep, Garwooorich also begins to hear them skittering across the floor.

Etyk and Alos wander the halls trying to follow leads, but none seem too promising. Etyk finds one being who is a survivor of one of the raids, talking loudly and drunkenly in the small cantina on the passenger deck. The creature is of a species unknown to Etyk, his enormous four legged body is covered in thick armored plates with nothing but a pair of stumps for arms. He is speaking about the raid on the YellowBird, a private freighter that he had commisioned months earlier. It seems as though the ship simply stopped suddenly, dropping out of hyperspace. When they attempted repairs they found that the power cells had been ruptured and drained, and the cables had been ripped open. The pirates emerged from hyperspace shortly after and commandeered the vessel.

Jughead
23 February 2005, 07:39 AM
At last! Now I can finally get some sleep! Junkar thought excitedly to himself. He pulled the covers part-way off one of the beds in the room, unofficially claiming it as his own.

Grogginess was beginning to beset large Calamarian eyes as he walked slowly over to the doorway he noticed when he first came into the room.

Strange place to put the lavatory, he thought wearily. His need for water was already clouding his earlier observations as he absentmindedly pushed the button to open the door...

Fier the Incarnate
23 February 2005, 11:03 AM
Etyk decides to tell everyone about the attack on the YellowBird and to keep an eye out for people in the hyperdrive powercell area. Due to the fact that it was likely ruptured by a crew member who was working for the pirates.

PrimarchSephiroth
24 February 2005, 08:49 AM
(Zekk awakens from the trance) "Hey Gar do you hear that or is it just me? I think there is something over there? But hey I got work from Etyk about the YellowBird a ship like this that was hit from the inside, so I think one of us should go and stay watch at the hyperdrive."

dravas76
24 February 2005, 05:13 PM
Alos was there also and listen to the guy taking to about the attack on the YellowBird. Alos turn to Zekk and says. “That could be a good idea to go they and check. I can go there, but we need to be careful, that could be a trap also. If that four legs guy, was pay to tell us that story.”. Alos is not sure about the story, but the team could not forget the vulnerability of that hyperdrive attack.

Fier the Incarnate
7 March 2005, 11:24 AM
Etyk contiues to think about the attack on the yellowbird. he says aloud I wonder if any one is guarding the hyperdrive, I guess i will go and check it out.




(occ: guys lets post alittle more often)

Fier the Incarnate
7 March 2005, 11:24 AM
Etyk contiues to think about the attack on the yellowbird. he says aloud I wonder if any one is guarding the hyperdrive, I guess i will go and check it out.




(occ: guys lets post alittle more often)

PrimarchSephiroth
8 March 2005, 08:44 AM
"Hey Gar I am gonna head back and keep an eye on the hyperdrive, let me know if you find out what that noise was, that we heard earlier."

Zekk heads off to the hyperdrive and when he arrives he sees.....

Tao
11 March 2005, 07:16 AM
Etykk, Alos, and Zekk wander towards the hyperdrive station, arriving just as the guards are finishing up a game of holochess. The two large trandoshans look the heroes over for a long moment and finally ask "What do you want?"

Gar rests uneasily, especially since Zekk has left him alone. After only a few minutes he is joined by the Mon Calamari, Junkar, who seems to be extremely tired, possibly due to spice letdown. As the two discuss what has happened so far, Gar begins to hear something moving in the far corner of the room.

Jughead
11 March 2005, 09:15 AM
"Gar, do you Wookies have to bark so loudly all the time?" a cranky and irritated Junkar asked as he rubbed his head soothingly. His headache gave him the impression of being assaulted by a thousand Turbolaser batteries at once.

He plopped down into a heap, leaning back with relief against their crate. It would be too much effort now to go back to their quarters.

"What? What's wrong with you? I don't hear anything!" he heard himself blurt out to his shaggy counterpart. Wookies and spice, he thought repentantly, his face buried in his hands. I think I'd rather make a blind hyper jump...

OOC: Don't mind Junkar, Dragoon. :) I think he might've just decided that he's cut off.

PrimarchSephiroth
11 March 2005, 09:38 AM
"We are here to gaurd this ship and if you expect us to do our job I would suggest you move aside" Zekk stares into the eyes of the guards. "And speaking of which were you guys even doing your job or just too engrossed in your holochess game to see if anything was happening around you?" "I want to know who has been in this room and a list of all who have access to it on the double soldier!!"

Fier the Incarnate
11 March 2005, 10:39 AM
Etyk looks up at the Trandoshans nervously thinking to his self.....
' I thought that wookies were scary looking'

Etyk takes a step back but decides not to run and scream like his instincts tell him to do

dragoon
28 March 2005, 06:44 AM
OOC: my apoliogies for not being availabe ....some IRL obligation plus the disk formatting...

Garrowich looks at Junkar...and growls fiercly, recognizing spice grogginess, with intention to "bark" and make his headache even more unbearing to handle...afterwards puts all his attention to the strange sound in the corner of the room...

Gar feels a lot annoyed, didnt get his beauty sleep time and as a consequence is nervous and easily angered...so with his bowcaster upfront starts going a bit carelessly toward the sound in the far corner...ready to fire energy bolts from his bowcaster...