PDA

View Full Version : Attention!

meh
17 January 2005, 09:15 AM
if you really like talking about Star wars and/or RPing about it you should check this site: http://thestarwarsrp.proboards20.com[/SIZE]

cheshire
17 January 2005, 09:22 AM
If I were to go to that board and post the same message three times (two of the times they were off topic in the forum), telling people to come here how well do you think it is going to be recieved? I like to hear about other forums, but don't you think this was a bit much?

Nova Spice
17 January 2005, 09:30 AM
Agreed. SWRPGNetwork and the HoloNet is the biggest Star Wars and Star Wars RPG forum on the internet. While it's good to hear about other boards--continually posting a message on this forum in order to get publicity for another forum is not going to be received very well.

Vanger Chevane
17 January 2005, 09:44 AM
Be one with the sarcasm. :P

Well, he's clearly not read the FAQ and posted the same thing in four forums now.

Why would I want to support someone's site if they resort to such an annoying choice of passing the info?

I can see a Modsmack in his future for Spamming. ;)

Dr_Worm
17 January 2005, 10:03 AM
I really like talking about Star Wars, and/or RPing...I think I will go to...oh wait...I'm already here. The OP must think himself pretty clever...:rolleyes:

proxima centauri
17 January 2005, 10:57 AM
Spam posting and board pollution such as this should simply be removed by the moderators...

;)

Darth Fierce
18 January 2005, 04:18 AM
Agreed wholeheartedly with the sentiment that once is enough for posting a certain message. On the other hand, with meh being a "New Player," I see this mistake as a forgivable offense.

Keep in mind, though, meh what the others above have said. Their overall message is valid...

Darth Fierce :vader:

neolink111
25 January 2005, 08:25 AM
that site really has no orginization whatsoever. i personally like this site much betta. sw.com was cool until they killed the talk like yoda thread which was pretty much the only place i went. ah, well good things start anew and here is the perfect place. :)