PDA

View Full Version : OOC: We, Jedi

Rostek
12 February 2005, 11:40 AM
This is for the players and GM of "We, Jedi" to discuss Out of Character stuff.
I've got the first question: Corr, how do you want us to handle combat, since this is diceless? Do you want us to declare our combat strategy, or what?

Thanks

Corr Terek
12 February 2005, 02:04 PM
My bad for not clearing that up sooner. Since combat's diceless, you're free to describe the combat as you will. I'm trusting the players to be realistic in their descriptions of events. If a certain character should not be killed I'll let you know. An example:

*Master Kahn blocked the assassin's overhead strike, noting with surprise that the blade was not harmed by his lightsaber. Twisting under the parry, he delivered a side kick to his opponent's unprotected midsection. The man fell to the ground, his breath leaving his body with a whoosh, and Master Kahn quickly dispatched him with a lightsaber thrust to the chest.*

Speaking of deaths in combat, I'm not going to kill off a character (PC or otherwise) unless they do something incredibly stupid, or it's dramatically appropriate.

Thanks for starting this thread Rostek, it completely slipped my mind.

Norseman
23 March 2005, 02:35 PM
Just in case people are wondering or haven't looked it up already, here's Rostek's writeup of the the Felion:
The oh-so profane Felion (http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/showthread.php?threadid=15415&perpage=15&highlight=Felion&pagenumber=2) :P

Norseman
29 April 2005, 01:44 PM
Ugh- my computer went down with a virus (typing this at Rostek's house). So I'm without the rest of the mission stuff for another three days, sorry :( (Damn you creators of viruses, damn you to the pits of Hell:mad:!).

Corr Terek
29 April 2005, 04:59 PM
Ugh- my computer went down with a virus (typing this at Rostek's house). So I'm without the rest of the mission stuff for another three days, sorry

It's all good, man. I've exams for the next week or so before college finally lets out for the summer. Hopefully, things will pick up again. Oh, incidently, you should probably check out Kevin whatsisface's review of Revenge of the Sith -- it gives us a few more insights into the state of things -- especially a rather chilling scene of Anakin's slaughter of the Jedi.

Norseman
16 May 2005, 11:53 AM
I'd like to give you all my most profound apologies for being absent.
After my computer died, I got a nasty case of the stomach flu which confined me to a bed for a week. Thankfully I got better over the weekend and after finishing all my homework from the week, I worked up the next post, which will be up in a little bit.

Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Norseman
25 June 2005, 06:08 PM
Update on our front is done- I understand Tao is very busy with college and getting married (good for you, man!), so I don't know what his status is.

Corr Terek
26 June 2005, 08:58 AM
Update on our front is done- I understand Tao is very busy with college and getting married (good for you, man!), so I don't know what his status is.

He's the one I've been waiting to find out about, so thanks for the info. If he's going to be so occupied for any length of time, perhaps I should assume minor control of his character?

If I don't hear from him in two days, that's what I'll do.

Rostek
26 June 2005, 09:07 AM
I'm not sure- he drops in occationally, so maybe we should wait for his input.
That said, I have PM'ed Hteba, so she knows what's going on.
I'm going to land us on Corellia tomarrow or Tuesday.

Hteba Zile
29 June 2005, 12:16 PM
Hey guys. I thought I'd post here before I start posting at the actually RPG. I'm Liz, gonna be playing as Rylei Storm. I'll be getting my post ready here soon, but just thought I'd introduce myself to y'all. Lol, I've been waiting to start this thing forever! :D

Norseman
29 August 2005, 07:10 PM
Sorry about the tardiness, all- I've just moved into my dorm room and just now got my files installed on the new computer.

I'll get a new post up tomarrow (goodness willing).