PDA

View Full Version : I hate being sick

Jaggard
16 February 2005, 02:12 PM
I rarely get sick but... I have been better, I had the
worst flu I've ever seen and went to the emergency room for hydrating IV
(my skin was flaking off and i couldn't take in fluids) the anti nausea
they gave me gave me something like a chemically induced parkinsons (distonic reaction), but a few days of another med settled that down. Now I have something
that has made me week and made sleep difficult (either half a day or four
hours, nothing in between). I'm off to the emergency room now. Heres
hoping it's something simple.

My neice has been great fun and is cute as a button (if not exausting
in my current condition) and I enjoyed watching Sugar with her the other
day. It's a cute childrens anime

neolink111
16 February 2005, 04:13 PM
wow. sorry you been sick. that really sucks. i got a cold and it was just annoying. hope you're doing better.

*link over and out*

Ris
20 February 2005, 02:58 PM
I hope you're feeling better now. For the past month, at least 1 person in my family has been sick. Late last month, my hubby, son & I got food poisoning--and it took my husband over a week to get over it, while the rest of us recovered in a couple days. Then that weekend, as soon as we got home from his birthday party, our son got very sick again & it turned out to be a sinus infection. And now, three weeks later, he's just finishing antibiotics--and our daughter was sick enough to miss like a day & 1/2 of school, with me & hubby taking turns staying home from work with her.

Jaggard
20 February 2005, 06:25 PM
actually I've felt better the last few days but Some thing have changed (I've spent a few nights outside my room with the water stained ceiling tiles, so my inner hypocondriac wonders if it's mold) we may find out as I have to go back into it tonight.

Snowtiger
21 February 2005, 07:18 AM
It's probably mold, as there is some evidence of moisture damage. I hope you get better, as being sick isn't at all fun and games.

watanabe2k
21 February 2005, 12:18 PM
Ugh, being sick sucks!

I have been sick since yesterday, of course the two days of drinking before it might have something to do with it.

coldskier0320
23 February 2005, 08:07 PM
I've done pretty good in that department. Knock on wood, the worst I got was a light cough while the rest of the house missed school and work for multiple days, each in turn. So what's my secret? I abandon ship! :P Other than for sleep, I was home for like a total of 6 hours in the last 2 weekends combined. Thankfully, though, everyone's pretty much over it now. Back to our regularly scheduled lives now. :)