PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Lords of the Sith is back!

OverLord
16 March 2005, 12:04 AM
I'm happy to be able to say that DLOS is back from the dead (much like this guy ->:vader:...)
All the stats are back online and so is all the adventures. editorials and supplements!
The design isn't very good at the moment, but that's not what's important; We're back! If you have any good ideas for how we can improve our design, send me a mail or something and I'll listen.

Now, before I say to much: Go, go, go: http://dlos.starwars-rpg.net/dlos/images/dloslogo.gif (http://dlos.starwars-rpg.net)

Reverend Duck
16 March 2005, 11:33 AM
Good to see that the site is active again!

By the way, I sent you a design proposal a while ago. Tell me what you think about it!

S.L.A.M.
16 March 2005, 02:01 PM
I think I speak for everyone when I say

Y A Y
:) :D B)

OverLord
16 March 2005, 10:38 PM
Hey, Reverend I would let you know if I had access to dlos@starwars-rpg.net, but I don't at the moment. If you want you can send it to overlord1978@hotmail.com and I'll check it out.

Reverend Duck
16 March 2005, 11:10 PM
It's sent. Check your Hotmail for it.

A few notes that I didn't put in the email I sent you:

The design is quite wide, but you can always lessen the size of the two Sith Lords a bit to make it fit on screens with lower resolutions as well.

It's a very dark design, and will only work with bright colors for text. I've read that white on black is more straining for the eyes than the other way around, but you can be the judge of that.

The logo is quite simple, but I can probably add some eye candy to it if you think it would fit the site's concept.

That's what I can think of now about the design.

Deano
19 March 2005, 03:34 AM
Sweet, nice to see you guys back in action!

Deano

cjoey97
20 August 2007, 11:56 PM
What exactly is this?

BRodgers
21 August 2007, 04:43 AM
An old thread for a dead site.

Thomas
31 August 2007, 02:11 AM
Edit; didn't realise how old this was, please delete at your leisure.