PDA

View Full Version : IC Q:TU Smugglers



max ordo
29 March 2005, 01:09 PM
Rodia, The “Flip of the Credit” casino.


You arrive from the local spaceport via a cramped taxi speeder with three other sentient life forms. None of you speak much on the ride there and you have no clue as to who these people are or why when you were met at the spaceport you were told to wait for them and all leave together. Looking around at your little group you can’t help but wonder ‘What the hell have I gotten myself into’. There are two Humans, a Bothan and a Rybet who hasn’t stopped puffing on an extremely nasty smelling cigar since you got into the speeder. Exiting the taxi you see a large casino before you with a plump Rodian in a tailored suit standing there looking at you, almost like he’s been expecting your group. “Hello friends, I am Avaro, proprietor of this fine establishment and am greeting you on behalf of a shared acquaintance” you notice that he is looking at four envelopes and then at you, he seems to be deciding who’s who. He takes a step towards your group “these are for you, Brok Flinge, Bardo Melvar, Borsk, and Trace.” He hands you each a large envelope addressed to you each personally. Inside you find a credit chit and a hand written letter which reads

Welcome, I will be meeting with you all in 2 hours in the mean time here is 500 credits to spend as you wish in the casino. I ask that you stay on the casino property and do not leave. I will send an associate to collect you in 2 hours to bring you to me. Enjoy.

Jzoun
Director of Special Operations XTS



Avaro gives you all a moment to read the letter then motions you towards to casino. “Food and drinks are on the house for you four today, the staff has been advised. So enjoy your brief stay at my establishment. I will maybe see you later” and with that he enters, pausing briefly to make sure you follow.

DarthBalmung
29 March 2005, 01:52 PM
Borsk looks around the casino seeing variuos sentinent life. He then heads over to get some grub and possible info.

darth_phobeius
29 March 2005, 02:18 PM
[Shoving his way past the rest at knee level. He heads straight to the bar.]
"Dats what Iz talkin aboot. Cudd barly stand da smell in der wit dem. Hey, Honey howz it goin'."
[Says to a passing waitress (Species not important) as she comes within ear shot]
"Iz talk tu youz later. Whez da booz."
[Stomps off to the bar.]
"Whoz wantz tu bu a drink fer da best pilot in da galaxy?"

jtucker
29 March 2005, 03:24 PM
[Following the Rybet's lead after reading about the free refreshments, I move up to the nearest bar.]

"Hey! Barten'er, gime a nice...(thinking to self: the note said everythings free)... a nice ol' smooth corellian wisky, best wyvrens reserve ya got... oh and um... a fu of them there nice ciggo's back there... no no... the ones outta that nice crystal lookin' box... yeah a few o' thems ones... in fact make it a half doz... might be here a while.... tanks"

[leans against the bar looking for a possibe Sabacc game in the house, nothing with too high a stake]
[lights one of the cigars]
"oh and you can leave the bottle..."

darth_phobeius
29 March 2005, 04:34 PM
[While messing with his datapad after plugging his comlink into it. He fingers his credit chip.]
"Wunderin ifs Iz gut da amoont rite."

jtucker
29 March 2005, 04:46 PM
Bet 100 in a against the house game
Roll: 16+5 Gamble=21

[staying conciouse of the time, also took the bottle and stogies with him]

max ordo
29 March 2005, 04:51 PM
"Its your lucky day friend" as Trace bets and plays a hand of Sabaac winning rather quickly. "It's 2 to 1 friend so here ya go" the dealer slide 200 credits to Trace "Try again?"

jtucker
29 March 2005, 04:57 PM
Sense Motive (unrained)
Roll 13 +2 wisdom = 15

does it seem to me that this is a "draw me onto the game" win?

Thanks man...ummm hmmm... takes a puff then a swig from the bottel...

jtucker
29 March 2005, 05:08 PM
"ok ... lets play"

[Trace passes the time munching on popcorn mon-cal shrimpies, puffing on his expensive stoggies, and sipping from the exquisit bottle]

Vjerzag
30 March 2005, 02:30 AM
Bardo is truly delighted, he take credit chip and hide it in one of inner pockets in his jacket and move close to bar, he rise high hand and start ordering: Bartender lets start with a Bantha Blaster, Bespin Port, Corellian Double-brandy, Corellian Twister and we will finish with Corellian Whiskey, also bring me something for eat., he turn his back to bartender and comfortably lean on counter thinking....I call this life, hmm, I need some girls for entertaimentl.

darth_phobeius
30 March 2005, 05:11 AM
[Pulls up a seat at the bar near the humans Trace and Bardo.]
"It luks like wez gonna ba workin tugether. Wutz it yu hoomanz do?"

Vjerzag
30 March 2005, 12:01 PM
I just to be co pilot but not any more, now just chasing females, he he. He took one of the drinks and drink it whole in one shot, he look around just to be sure no one look at him and let the glass slip to the floor and break. He grin toward alien and rise eyebrow

darth_phobeius
30 March 2005, 12:49 PM
[Turns away from him, minding his own business, and looking like he doesn't know him.]
"Iz thunk dat wez goot one wit a scroo loose."

jtucker
30 March 2005, 02:38 PM
"hey there, guess so...(takes a swig out of his drink and crooks the cigar in his fingers) ... ummm ... hey man...(to Bardo) not cool man"

Turns to Brok acting the same and says, "I'm gonna go get in on that Sabacc game over there, give me a yell if they come for us."

[heads to the sabacc table]

darth_phobeius
30 March 2005, 03:27 PM
[Scowles at Trace.]
"Iz nut yer messinger boy.......[Grumbles under his breath]..Iz cal whenz day git her."

jtucker
30 March 2005, 03:32 PM
"hey man didn't mean it that way, just getting away from mr breakin stuff here, don't like the attention, besides i'm probably going to be fixing enough broken stuff once we get going, ... and thanks i'll be at that table right there... yup... the one with the big ol'... mmm... nice lookin lady dealing"

max ordo
30 March 2005, 04:36 PM
Not find much going on Borsk decides he should just go over with the other two at the bar and wait. He orders a drink and doesn't say much.

jtucker
30 March 2005, 04:37 PM
After playing Sabacc against the house for a while he returns to join Brok at the bar.

"shouldda tryed the tables man... seems like i couldn't loose... of course everything else here was free, thought i'd try the tables too (laughing)."

"looks like they should be here soon to get us."

darth_phobeius
30 March 2005, 04:53 PM
[Putting his cigar out and lighting another grumbling the whole time]
"Boot time. Iz nut be a waiting kind."

max ordo
30 March 2005, 04:53 PM
After the two hours is almost up and you’ve had your fill of free food and drink and inexplicable good luck at the tables the four of you all seem to have ended up back at the main bar. Those of you still sober enough will notice an extremely well dressed Faleen enter the casino followed by an obviously well armed and dangerous looking Rodian and a conservative looking (for his race) Twi’lek. The Faleen glances your direction for a moment and keeps moving the Rodian following. The Twi’lek however sees your group and breaks away from the other two and comes right up to your group. “Greetings, I am Ree Shala personal assistant to Mr. Jzoun. If you would please follow me he is ready to see you all.” He appears unarmed from where you all are standing. “Follow me, he hates to be kept waiting, his time is very valuable.” Ree Shala leads the four of you through the casino to an area in back which is roped off and secured by two large Houk armed with vibroaxes and each sporting two heavy blasters, neither one looks like he’d mind splitting each of you down the middle. The two look as if they are going to stop you until they notice Ree Shala who had been talking and walking so he wasn’t completely facing them on the way. He glares at them both, as they don’t move fast enough for his liking. The two cower from his gaze (looking at him you would’ve thought it would be the other way around) and move aside to allow you to pass. Ree Shala leads you down a long dimly lit hallway and stops in front of a large polished wood door with what looks like gold handles and a plaque on the door which simply reads ‘VIP’. Before opening the door Ree turns to you “Now mind how you speak to Mr. Jzoun, he’s a bit testy today. Don’t get me wrong he’s a fair man but you don’t want to upset him”
Opening the door Ree allows you four to enter first. The first thing you notice is the long conference table that dominates the room and the fact that the rim isn’t very well lit just a light illuminating the center of the table and smaller lights that seem to shine only on the chairs surrounding the table. Then you see at the far end of the table an immaculately dressed Faleen with dark green skin and icy blue eyes. Standing behind him to the left is the Rodian you saw walking through the casino with Ree Shala, he looks everyone up and down assessing the level of threat that has just entered. It last about 30 seconds before he dismisses you as no worry. After the door shuts the Faleen speaks in a voice that sounds like a whisper but you manage to hear him perfectly “Please, have a seat…..I am Jzoun and am the reason you all are here today. One way or another you were all recommended to me for a special job I need completed. I need to have everyones agreement before I go into specifics. This is going to be a delicate matter that nobody can know about. This is one of those situations where ‘I could tell you but then I’d have to kill you’ if you didn’t go along with it” you expect a smile of some hint that the whole part about killing you may be a joke but nothing is forthcoming “If you want in and you want to make a good amount of money sit and we’ll talk, if you are a coward or unsure leave now with the 500 credits for your time and a trip back to whence you came.”

At the last comment about you going home you hear a quiet snicker that seems to have come from the Rodian and the corner of Jzouns mouth lift to a brarley discernable grin.

jtucker
30 March 2005, 05:09 PM
Thinking to himself

well doesn't look like leaving was ever really a option anyway.

moves to take the nearest seat to him
looking towards the Twi'leek with a appologetic facial expression,
"umm... if you guys wouldn't mind too awful much could ya have someone bring me a glass for this bottle i got here.... just don't feel right drink straight outta it in here."

darth_phobeius
30 March 2005, 05:30 PM
[climbs more nimbly than his squat body looks like it's capable of, and looks toward the hosts]
"Didt comez her tu play curds."

DarthBalmung
30 March 2005, 05:41 PM
"This could really help me agaisnt the Imps. If it turns out to hurt my friends I coud always make an alias."
I'm in he tells them monotonely drawing a brief glance of surprise.:bothan:

Vjerzag
31 March 2005, 12:21 AM
Bardo feeling completly confident nod to Falen and say: Sir, with due respect we are here because you know we can do what ever you wish us to do, so let's get down to bussines

max ordo
31 March 2005, 11:53 AM
Jzoun looks to Ree “Get Mr…Trace a glass Ree and bring one for everyone else as well. I’m glad you all accept the job. Now for some details, I’ll be supplying all you will need, such as a transport and documentation. I can also procure weapons if you need something besides what you are carrying on you now. I suppose you are all wondering ‘who is this guy and what does he want’ well as to who my name is Jzoun and I am the director of special operations for XTS, which for those of you who may not know is one of the largest transportation companies in the galaxy and what I want is for you four to handle is a personal matter which I expect secrecy in all regards to this. Speak of it to no one else.” At this point Ree returns with the glasses and pours everyone a glass from Trace’s bottle. “There is a certain Imperial patrol boat Captain who believes it is ok to board and seize items from my ship while I was enroute from Faleen on family business. This is unacceptable, one of the items seized was something I was bringing back for my employer who is now extremely upset because of this impudent little Captain. What I am tasking you with is retrieving theses items from the Imperial Captain, his name is Moss, and then bringing him to me alive if at all possible, dead is just as good. I need you to do this for me because I cannot be implicated and draw attention to myself. What you do with his crew or his ship is no concern of mine. I don’t think you should have any problem taking his ship, I’ll supply something with superior size and firepower. He does have a full crew of 16 though so I will be sending Ree who you have met and Malo” he motions to the Rodian standing behind him “I will send maybe another two bodies just for the boarding of the other vessel since I doubt the four of you want to face-off with 16 Imperials. However you handle it up to you just do not damage the goods. Your main priority is a cryogenic chamber containing an alien you probably won’t recognize. Do not disturb it at all just bring it to me. Anything is yours to keep. Any questions”

darth_phobeius
31 March 2005, 12:03 PM
[Looks around the table before answering]
"Ya. Iz dunt know boot anibudy els. Wut boot paymit?"

max ordo
31 March 2005, 12:05 PM
"Good question Brok. Payment will be 20,000 a piece upon completion and delivery of the item in question. An additional 5,000 if you manage to bring Moss to me alive.

jtucker
31 March 2005, 01:19 PM
"Twenty Thousand huh? ....... Twenty five if we bring this Capin' Moss back with his thrusters still firing?" (questioning look)

"I dunno ... sixteen Imperials? Even with your four guys going thats still two to one. Not saying the money ain't good and all." (with a slightly astonished then appologetic look on his face)

"A ship of Superior Firepower huh? Well that could help alot. Especially if its got a little Ion Capabilities.... huh? oh yeah i'm in... " (looks as if he's talking to himself then shakes head up and down to indicate his decission)

"I'd like to know what the Imp's have though. I might be able to find a weakness in the design if you can get me a copy of that too. Also i'd really like to see what we're gonna be takin', give it a good once over and all." (a bright eyed look with his head goiing from side to side and hand explaining everything out in front of him non-threatining of course)

"Other than that equipment wise i think i'm good, unless of course.... naw" (sad look toward the end as he trails off into thought)

darth_phobeius
31 March 2005, 01:55 PM
[Look at Trace like he must have lost his mind, then turns to THE MAN]
"Iz in."

jtucker
31 March 2005, 02:27 PM
Sits quietly now collected in his thoughts.

DarthBalmung
31 March 2005, 03:15 PM
A chance to get 20,000 credits and hurt the Imps, I'm in.:bothan:

max ordo
31 March 2005, 04:03 PM
Jzoun stands and looks quizzically at Trace. "Do you truely feel not up for this job Trace?" as he speaks he starts to move to the side of the table and you see his coat slip back, revealing a Merr-Sonn 434 (referred to by bounty hunters and professional killers as a Deathhammer) resting easily on his hip "I had assumed that a group such as yourselves along with the four I will supply with the proper motivation, 20,000, and the right equipment would happily jump at an opportunity like this. Was I incorrect in my assesment of your desire to succeed?" you all hear Ree say under his breath "I warned you" as he slowly moves away from Trace. "Do I need to find a replacement for you Trace or have you possibly rethought your last statement?"



occ:Trace roll against his intimidate check his result is a 42. If you don't beat that you are intimidated and if you chose to try something against him you are at -4 to do so.:D

jtucker
31 March 2005, 04:17 PM
ooc: playing his scaterbrained overthinking things in his outside voice, he don;t always realize he;s speeking out loud so i'll auto fail the roll.

"oh no no no Mr Jzoun, I was just thinkin' outloud about the odds and all and um... yuknow like things i was gonna need to try and keep the ship runnin' ifin we get in trouble... which i really hope i didn;t just get into too much here (in a lower voice) ... (realizing he just did it again) ... umm that lst part was out loud wasn't it? What i mean is that yeah i'm in and that heck yeah the money's great. I gots noooooo problems with any o' this." (look on his face is one of appology and timidness)

ooc: go figure i tried the roll anyway and got a dang nat 20 lol. oh well, lol.

Vjerzag
1 April 2005, 01:31 AM
Excelent exclaim Bardo we will do it, you just prepare what you just told us, and we will do the rest. 16 imps what a chance for big time fun

max ordo
1 April 2005, 11:58 AM
Jzoun seems to relax a bit realizing that Trace may be a bit of a mental midge and hearing everyone else agreeing, you notice his coat seems to have covered the blaster again and Trace may just live a little longer.
"If everyone is in agreement and you are all willing to accept my terms then I believe it is time to show you the vessel and introduce you to the other members of your crew. I would like this little venture to start as soon as possible. no later than tomorrow night. I will give you the information on your target when we reach the ship. If you will all follow me" you see Malo (the rodian bodyguard) turn slightly and place his hand against the wall behind him which preceeds a slight click , revealing a hidden hallway. Jzoun walks through the portal and into the hall, Ree follows his master quickly and Malo looks at the four of you waiting.

darth_phobeius
1 April 2005, 12:48 PM
[Letting out a humf sound, and grumbling the whole way something about secret doors and meetings. Brok jumps down from the chair, wattles after the retreating thugs.]

DarthBalmung
1 April 2005, 03:02 PM
Borsk raises an eye of admiration and follows.

max ordo
1 April 2005, 04:36 PM
The four of you follow Jzoun down the hallway, wheich only goes for about 100 feet and exits out the back of the building to a loading dock. You see a long black speed with windows tinted black. Ree rushes ahead to open the door for Jzoun then motions for the rest of you to enter as well followed by Malo, Ree runs around the front to the drivers seat. After a moment the speeder leaves the loading bay and takes you back to the spaceport to a private hanger with armed guards at the entrance. The speeder stops, Malo opens the door and everyone gets out. The guards,noticing Malo step aside to allow you entrance through the door. Jzoun leads you through the entry to the docking area.
What you see before you looks like your basic Gallofree freighter except for a few minor details and one major difference. The bottom of the ship looks as it should with sealed cargo compartments locked in place but upon closer instection you see that just what its supposed to look like, the underside is fully enclosed giving the ship an extra cargo bay with a large opening in the front. You also notice a quad laser cannon mounted under the nose of the vessel as well as a second one turret mounted on the top section of the ship. The biggest difference you see is located in the side of the upper section of the ship. You see what appears to be a makeshift hanger door opened and 2 Z-95 Headhunters being loaded into the ship. Jzoun turns to you "This is the FireFly and with this ship I expect you will be able to achieve success in the task I have given you. The ship has decent weapon systems with the two quad cannons you can see, there is also a concussin missle launcher facing th rear of the ship in case you need to run and a retractable Ion Cannon in the front of the ship behind the lower quad cannon. There are also grappler mags so you can attach and pull in your target. The FireFly is also equipped with sensor and comm jamming equipment so your prey cannot call on friends for back up. And lastly there are the 2 Z-95's you see being loaded up, Ree will fly one of them and the pilot for the other is around here somewhere, him and his twin brother will both be accompanying your group, one is a decent fighter pilot the other is more skilled with the Gallofree, he will assist as needed as will Malo and Ree but for all intents and purposes you four are in charge. I'm sure the twins will show themselves soon enough, are there any questions or would you like to familiarize yourselves with the ship?

jtucker
1 April 2005, 04:50 PM
lets out a wistle at the ship and fighters

"man now thats what i can nice... gonna love workin' on these systems... heck yeah lets go take a look, oh and i heard someone say as we were coming in something about the twins being here soon."

"Oh yeah, um, does it have some pretty good maintenace equipment on board? Cause if not we might need to get some before we go, spare parts and some extra hull plating too... just in case i need to fix something..... hmmm... not bad...(voice fading as he falls into his inspection to a low mumble to himself)"

Trace begins to walk under the ship inspecting it with a very determinedand confident look on his face

DarthBalmung
1 April 2005, 05:55 PM
" I don't know that much so expect me to able help with anything thatisn't a computeror simple repairs."

Vjerzag
2 April 2005, 12:33 AM
Bardo is heading straight to cockpit. Once inside ship he catches his fore head and wish if there was some detox pills around. He continues and once he reach Cockpit he start to familiarize with controls. Oh, bite me; I never fly before on such slug, how we should defeat anything with that? Bardo hit inter comm button and ask: by the way mister, on what type of ship is our target?

jtucker
2 April 2005, 01:40 PM
Continuing his inspection of the ship he heads to the Engine and hyperdirve compartments to see what kind of Physical shape they are in.

Craft: Engines Roll 12+4=16
Intelligence (Hyperdrive) Roll 16+3=19

Then he moves to a Computer Terminal and runs a diagnostic on ALL ship's systems.

Computer Use Roll 15+7=22

Hearing the intercom in the middle of all this he puts in his two cents,
"Yeah that might help if we know what we're goin' up against"
"I'm checking out the ship's systems right now, someone wanna check out the actual physical condition of the weapons for me? It'd be most appreciated... Just a general how do they look."

darth_phobeius
2 April 2005, 01:57 PM
[Shaking his head all the way to the cockpit]

"Cud youz put morez rust onz dis hunk? Hoopfullyz Iz cin flize dis ting, bit Iz cin flize anyting......[Continues to grumble through his inspection of the ship]

O.O.C. (Brok has a Pilot of +17. Anybody else got higher for the main pilot spot? Also Starship Operations [Space Transport] so no penalties)

jtucker
2 April 2005, 02:11 PM
Pilot +9 and Starship Operations Transports (Possible Co-pilot)
Could give Cooperation bonus on DC 10 or higher of +2
More suited as mechanic though lol Repair +11plus
Craft: Engines +4, (Possible +2 Synergy bonus on repair checks on engines, up to gm)

Vjerzag
5 April 2005, 01:49 AM
Bardo is looking to find comamd chair. It looks as there are better pilots than himself. He sit and look to catch main systems in few glances. His expirience will surely benefit to crew.


((OOC: Pilot +10, Astrogation +8 ))

jtucker
5 April 2005, 03:52 AM
Walking into the Cockpit...

"Hey Brok....Got a bit of the rust off the starboard side you were talking about but i'm gonna need a bit more than my multi-tool and this...," He stops as he looks up into the cockpit and almost drops his rag from his hands and snickers a little noticing Broks obviouse vertical challeng and the normal sized pilots seat, "Would you like me to install a couple of blocks on the rudder peddles while i'm at it? ... Just Jokin'..."

Looks over at the Bothan, "oh and uh, Bardo right? right... no hairballs in the 'fresher please, clogs the whole system up..., " He notices some of the probably not so nice looks he gets from the comments, "dang can't nobody take a frickin' joke around here...jeeze...lightne up guys"

darth_phobeius
5 April 2005, 05:44 AM
[Looking not very happily at Trace.]

"Whenz wez git in zbace, chick da airlook zealz fer ma."



O.O.C. (I really like the fact that we all have piloting skills just in case of emergency. With all the different craft skills we should be able to build our own starfleet.)

darth_phobeius
5 April 2005, 08:08 AM
[Brok gets to work adjusting the controls of the 'Firefly' for his hieght and reflexes. Checking readouts and making sure everything is top notch. Someone needs to man the Quad Turret, and someone needs to man the cockpit weapons station.]

O.O.C. (What specialty does the human have? Borsk is his name right?)

max ordo
5 April 2005, 10:41 AM
Craft: Engines Roll 12+4=16 Intelligence (Hyperdrive) Roll 16+3=19
Then he moves to a Computer Terminal and runs a diagnostic on ALL ship's systems. Computer Use Roll 15+7=22
OCC: you notice that despite the outer hull of the ship all the main systems and the entire inside of the ship appears pretty much brand new

max ordo
5 April 2005, 11:07 AM
Looking at the group Jzoun answers “Your target is an SFS Guardian-Class light cruiser Destiny” This ship should have no problems overcoming the much smaller vessel and accomplishing the task I have set for you to do. Now let me introduce you to the crew members I am lending you.” To Ree “Go fetch the twins” after a few moments Ree return with two of the greasier looking humans any of you have ever seen. “This is To’Maz and Za’Mot the twins I had mentioned before. I know they aren’t much to look at but they know their way around ships and Za’Mot is a decent fighter pilot. They will also come in handy when you board the other ship; they are both ruthless and have no problem following orders. I have instructed them to listen to you as I am leaving you four in charge. The same goes for Malo and Ree, I’d advise not pushing it to much though, who are also accompanying you. I have something personal to attend to, I will leave you to discuss plans or what not. Maybe figure out a chain of command. Either way I’ll be back shortly, and I will have the info you will need to find your target.”

darth_phobeius
5 April 2005, 11:57 AM
[Looking to each of the individuals in the cockpit one at a time, and finally shaking his head.]
"Poot Brosk in de churge. He nut say mooch. Hoopfilly he nut say mooch liter. Iz nut tike churge, boot nut tike urders frum anyyer."

DarthBalmung
5 April 2005, 12:39 PM
OOC: He has +12 gather information and =10 Bluff. All of the other skills are at least seven. i don't have any ranks in caft or pil

darth_phobeius
5 April 2005, 01:10 PM
No problem with the pilot skill. There's enough qualified to fly on the ship already. All we need now is to hire a bunch of thugs to do the wet work for us.

jtucker
5 April 2005, 04:49 PM
"well my frien...uh...companions? whatever, this thing seems to be in great working order, a regular tuskin in bantha's cloathing... (as he walks back in the cockpit he notices the twins)... Nice scars... as i was saying... everything seems great."

"Ok Mr. Jzoun, hmmm guardian huh? I need to hit the local 'olonet for we go and get some basic deck plans at least...unless of course you already have this sort of info you could give us sir, naturaly upon your return not right this second (realizes he's rambling...again). It would be greatly appreciated of course."

"I agree Brok, he don't say too much... Kinda like that in a guy in charge"

OOC: nice, max, nice.... GO JOE! / COBRA! (refering of course to the twins names lol)

darth_phobeius
6 April 2005, 04:38 AM
Plus his 'Interpersonal Skills' will be very valuable when representing the group. The bluff and gather information is good to have in a leader, and it doesn't sound like his sense motive is all that shabby. Sounds like we found our smuggler captain.

jtucker
6 April 2005, 02:53 PM
OOC: I second the notion of Borsk good call on the skills.

max ordo
7 April 2005, 04:32 AM
Approximately two hours pass as you check over the ship and figure out who’ll be doing what on this mission. You notice both of the twins seem to be working hard getting everything ready for the flight, loading cargo and double checking all the systems. They seem odd to you all and it takes a moment to figure out what is strange about them, whenever one starts to say something the other finishes for him and neither one seems to interrupt the other. Ree is busy checking the fighters and Malo is going through the weapons locker on board, making sure you will have everything necessary to overtake the crew once you’ve overtaken the Destiny. Trace is able to find some information on the type ship Capt. Moss has and is trying to decide what the best way to approach it is.
When Jzoun returns he is carrying a small briefcase and he has a smug grin on his face. You also notice a small furry mammal following behind him by a few feet. Jzoun and his ‘pet’ board the ship and he calls everyone to the lounge area. “Are ready to go? I have..procured the information on your quarry you wanted” set’s the briefcase on the table and opens it revealing a datapad with several cards inside, some of which seem to have something, blood maybe, smeared on them “This will give you the ships schematics, patrol route and I’ve also managed to get the comm frequencies he is to use when reporting in. Use it well.” You hear another voice that sounds like it came from his feet “We will not fail you Sir, especially for the price you are paying” looking around you all try to figure out who the voice belongs to, Jzoun reveals it soon enough as he looks down at the animal at his side “I know you will do well Sasha, that’s why I contacted you” then to the rest of you “This is Sasha, she will be accompanying you on this mission also, she can explain what she can do for you group. She is a Kushiban not a pet so do not ever treat her as so. She is actually very friendly and talented, but she has a nasty disposition if you rub her the wrong way……doesn’t she boys” looking at the twins, you notice Za’Mot fingering the scar across his eye “Yes..” “Sir.” To’Maz finishes. “If you don’t believe me ask the twins they will tell you all about it I’m sure. Now if there is nothing else I will be leaving, Malo and Ree have ways to reach me if anything should arise, which I hope doesn’t, or when you have completed the mission” he reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out some small metallic cylinders and drops them to the table, there are five, “Here is half your payment, the rest on completion” he stands there waiting for the inevitable questions you may all have.






OCC: Just about go time.

jedi_lucky
7 April 2005, 11:49 AM
...glancing at the twins, a smile crosses her face...looking more like a snarl than a smile....

"well as was stated i am sasha. i was recruited for this mission due to the fact i specialize in infultration. i am sure i have some skills that will come in handy. again i am not an animal and will not tolerate being treated as one. also NO petting! i look forward to working with all of you and as long as you treat me with respect i will always do the same."

...looking at the molty crew in front of her, she turns a few circles and then sits down...

darth_phobeius
7 April 2005, 12:02 PM
[Looking at the new arrival, and mumbles something under his breath that can't really be heard. Than goes back to his work at the console.]

DarthBalmung
7 April 2005, 12:11 PM
Notes the Kushiban then pulls out his datapad in order to create an effective battle plan.

jtucker
7 April 2005, 01:21 PM
"Hi sasha, um.... yeah hi"

He goes back to studying the plans for the vessle.

"hey let me know if you need help with the pre-flight... (to himself not realizing his outside voice is still "on")... kindda cute like a little bunny ra... (then realizing he's still talking out load) ummm that was out loud huh?" shakes his head, "sorry".

darth_phobeius
11 April 2005, 10:52 AM
[Punching up the start up check list and comencing the start up.]

"Liz git dis shoo un de rood."

jtucker
11 April 2005, 03:06 PM
"Umm hey i think i'm on to something over here guys.... ok the ship's gotta transponder that transmits its position every 15 minutes and they have to check in every hour on voice coms... now there supposed to be patrolling between Tatooine and Kalabra, they should be somewhere between Tatooine and Rodia right now... oh they do it at sub-light too, And judging by the schematics our Ion cannons should be able to do some seriouse ... anyway... there supposed to be keeping the lanes clear of pirates and stuff ... so i was thinkin'... we got two fighters... maybe um... i dunno they could play like there attackin' us and we put out the distress call... anybody get what i'm sayin'... try and get them in close to us and hit 'em with the Ion and jam their Coms and all as soon as the como stuff can get figured so the ISD and all the TIEs don't come in hunting for us and all... I dunno i got too much here to work with... i'm probably overthinking all this..."

He goes back to studying the info Jzoun gave him.

max ordo
11 April 2005, 03:26 PM
Smiling at Trace's slightly addlebrained way of getting his thought out he looks at the rest of the crew "Well I'm glad someone thought to look at the information I went to a little trouble to get. All of the intel he's just told you about is maybe 4 hours old so it's fairly reliable. But I digress, I won't hold you up any longer. Good hunting, I hope you succeed, for your sakes. Malo, Ree remember who's in charge and listen when you're told to do something" Ree responds "Of course sir" Malo only nods. "Remember people, try to not kill the Captain, I want that pleasure." Jzoun leaves the ship and gets into his long black speeder.

About ten minutes later Brok has the preflight done and lifts off from Rodia. It's a nice smooth take off and then you hear the Rybet over the comm "Wez iz in spaze. yuz all can go un do zumthin uzeful now"

jtucker
12 April 2005, 02:42 PM
"Thought I was doing something useful, guess if you need me to check somethig out with the ship though i do prefer that over looking through all this junk..." he then looks over to there newly elected Captain, "hey boss man you wanna take a look at this stuff while I go play greasey Jawa and see if there's anything that needs fixin'?"

he holds the data pad out to the new Captian of this vessel.

max ordo
14 April 2005, 10:05 AM
Shortly after lifting off and heading for the space lanes to start your search for the Destiny the alarms start to ring and red warning lights are flashing on all decks. Checking the sensors Brok sees what set off the alarms. There is a group a 3 unidentified starfighters(type unknown) with weapons powered up on an intercept course for your vessel.


OCC:you have maybe 3 rounds before the lead ship reaches you. I'll do up a rough map this afternoon and post tonight. declare your actions.

darth_phobeius
14 April 2005, 11:01 AM
[As a free action Brok yells into the intercomm.]
"Bootlestitchons"
1st Round
[Free Action: 'Afterburn, DC 10' Check roll 19 + Pilot +17= 36. Accelerate to attack speed (7 spaces per round) gives the ship a +3 to Defense and -2 Pilot Check Penalty.]
[Move Action: Side Slip 3 move points to starboard and 4 move points to port. This is diagonally. Forward movement is maintained.
[Only action for the first round: Adjust the Inertial Compensator (+1 to Pilot Checks)]
2nd Round
[Free Action: Operate the 'Sensors' Computer Use Roll 16 Skill +10=26 (DC20 Comouter Use to give +2 Bonus to ships Defense)
[Move Action: Slip side to side to keep Missle locks off of the ship 3 move points to port and the remaining 4 points slip to starboard.]
Only attack action for the round: Fire Forward Quads at range. Attack roll 8 + 8 ranged +4 Fire Control +2 Synergy from Pilot Skill= 22 - Range Mods]
3rd Round
[Free Action: Raise Shields double front (200 Shield Points DR30)
[Move Action: Same maneuver as before]
[Only action for the last round before combat: Activate Point-Defense System. Set to "Targets of Opportunity" as soon as we reach point-blank range.]
Ships Defense is now 25
Initiative: Roll 15 +5( DEX)=20
[First Maneuver: After first pass of the ships, Brok will attempt a 'Quick Turn 180 Degrees DC 20' Roll 7+ Pilot +17 -2 +2 for ship speed +1 Inertial Comps +2 From Trace=26, This is in an attempt to establish pursuit on one of the craft. The easiest way to describe it is 'Flippin a B***h']
[Only Attack Action: Point-Defense System: Attack Roll 17 +8 Ranged Attack Modifier +4 Fire Control +2 Synergy Bonus 5 ranks in Pilot =31
Damage if it hit anything Rolls: 1,3,6,8=18X2=36 Points of Damage]
-------If anybody has anything that they don't want me to do or not to do during those three rounds tell me so I can edit what I do.------

darth_phobeius
14 April 2005, 12:12 PM
Trying to ID the ships or at least what kind
Knowledge Engineering Check: Roll 10 + Skill +4 =14
Knowledge Technology Check: Roll 14 + Skill +4 =18
Computer Use (Sensors) Check: Roll 12 + Skill +10=22
Spot (Just to throw it in there) Check: Roll 15 + Skill +6=21

jtucker
14 April 2005, 02:03 PM
All 3 rounds assist Brok, Monitor Damage Control systems, and Communications.

Free Action first round he yells: "Hey twins get to the fighters!"

1st Roll + Pilot: 10+9=19 (Move Actions)
2nd 12+9=21
3rd 7+9=16
gives Cooperation bonus to Brok for Pilot Checks of +2 on DC 10.

jedi_lucky
14 April 2005, 04:15 PM
(round 1) run up to the cockpit to see whats going on

(round 2) use illusion w/force point to try to get the to see more ships coming towards them (roll 16+ fp roll 7+ illusion 6= 29 )

will save for target DC25

darth_phobeius
14 April 2005, 04:46 PM
[Looking over at Sasha strangly.]
"Whut yuz doin'?"

max ordo
14 April 2005, 10:25 PM
sorry the map is kinda weak. am just tryin to figure it out. this is what it looks like at the begining of round one.

darth_phobeius
15 April 2005, 04:49 AM
It looks good to me. Shouldn't we be farther apart though?

darth_phobeius
15 April 2005, 06:11 AM
I didn't expect you to post up a CGI Battlegrip complete with digital quality light and sound. Now that I think about, if Lucas played RPG just think of the set up that man would have.

max ordo
15 April 2005, 08:19 AM
yeah you should be a little farther apart i just made the planet to big. will post results of first 3 rounds this morning.

jtucker
15 April 2005, 03:44 PM
Yeah max i agree with darth p man, no need beating yourself, unless of course your into that kinda stuff lol, hey don't expect real elaborate stuff in my game either i'm a x's and o's type guy, makes things easier on the GM and gets things going faster. looks good man.

darth_phobeius
16 April 2005, 08:23 AM
Ya, all I need is the positions identified so I know ranges and stuff. I play a little movie in my head visualizing it.

jtucker
19 April 2005, 02:00 AM
Thinking to self: Did we even try to talk to these guys yet... hmmm... nope... (looks over the boards and finds the general hail for the coms).

"Unidentified Snub Fighters this is The (fill in the blank off ship id), you seem to be on a intercept course with us, is there a problem?"

he shrugs to everyone that is probably stareing at him now and says after letting off the com waiting for a response, "What? Its worth a shot."

OOC: hey who knows! lol

darth_phobeius
19 April 2005, 05:40 AM
Stranger things have happened. I once had my group run into a Adult Green Dragon and thinking that all Green Dragons are evil they attacked. The Dragon ended up being a raised by the Fey there and considered one of them and was a Cleric of Silvanus (CG). I thought that funny. Thanks for the level head JT. Brok's a little agressive anyways when it comes to space.

darth_phobeius
19 April 2005, 05:50 AM
[While performing his actions and keeping his eyes glued on the instruments and displays he says to Trace.]
"Gwatez nix tum izk fer der'ectinez tu Kizzul."

jtucker
19 April 2005, 11:41 AM
(while doing his actions and after Brok's comment)

"Huh?! what the heck'd you say? Kessle? what's all this gotta do with Kessle?! I Ain't going to da mines you better fly good! Better yet make that Great!"

max ordo
19 April 2005, 12:19 PM
Hearing the Rybet over the comm "Bootlestitchons" Ree heads to the hanger and starts to power up one of the Z-95's he sees To'Maz running to the other. Malo runs to the gun turret on top of the ship
while Za'Mot gets ready for damage control.

Round 1: Seeing the Destiny 'afterburn' the lead attacker swings down to get directly behind the destiny. The 2 remaining ships go out wide to attempt to get in front of the freighter to stop any type of get away. Seeing the three ships Trace recognizes them as KSE CloakShape fighters. Destiny is zigzaging while the lead fighter gets into position.

darth_phobeius
19 April 2005, 12:29 PM
[Brok continues with what I said he's do except for telling some one to ready the missles for a rear attack]

jtucker
19 April 2005, 03:16 PM
"got a couple cloakshapes comin' to the front and one heading up our butt!"

max ordo
19 April 2005, 10:53 PM
Ree and To'Maz have the headhunters powered up and launch from the hanger. To'Maz heads staright at the fighter in front of them and Ree goes up and over Destiny to intercept the other fighter. Sasha thinks quickly and all of a sudden it looks to the two flanking fighters
that not two but six fighters erupt from the sides of the Destiny.Brok targets the right flanking attacker with the forward quad scoring a nasty hit on its side (48 points damage). The ship on your tail takes a shot at you with his laser cannon but is way off. His shots fly safely past the Destiny. Seeing the odds change so quickly the fighters drop back to the third CloakShape to regroup.

OCC: now all three fighter are behind you one fairly badly damaged. Your two fighters are in hot pursuit. you have not been hit as of yet

max ordo
19 April 2005, 11:20 PM
sorry double posted

max ordo
19 April 2005, 11:31 PM
"Unidentified Snub Fighters this is The (fill in the blank off ship id), you seem to be on a intercept course with us, is there a problem?"

In response Trace hears over the comm "Give Jzoun warm regards from Nar'Shadda and tell him to stick to his own area of expertise and stay out of Hutt affairs." then the comm goes dead, all you hear is static. Malo is now at the weapon controls and targets the lead CloakShape with the retractable Ion cannon. He takes a shot and hits (58pts damage system ionization) the fighter is now effectively out of the fight. As Malo takes his shot Brok whips the ship violently around making a few of you lose you balance but is able to bring the Destiny a full 180 degrees without losing speed and is now flying straight at the three fighters and takes another shot at the same CloakShape he hit earlier (36pts dmage for a total of 84pts on that ship) effectively disabling the ship. Ree comms the remaining ship "Stand down and prepare to dock or suffer the consequences" he gets a response of "Copy that standing down" Ree then gets in position behind the fighter and taxi's him towards the hanger. To'Maz not wanting to be left out targets and destroys the damaged fighter " We only had room for two more ships."

darth_phobeius
20 April 2005, 05:11 AM
[Making the calculation for Hyperspace while they secure Prisoner and Ship Astrogate Check +12 Roll 9 =21]
"Urry id oop bick der. Wee git wurk da du."

jtucker
20 April 2005, 06:26 PM
"WHEW! That was some fancy Flying the Pal!" he yells as he smacks Brok in the back, "Man I thought i was gonna loose my frinkin' lunch," he reaches into his pocket and pulls out two of the nice cigars, "Here," handing one to Brok and placing one in his mouth, "Thi ook like it gonea be ood ittle rew we ot 'ere," He finishes speaking around the cigar as he lights it and passes the lighter to Brok.

OOC: dang nation that was pretty effective lol. Props to all involved on that one guys.

darth_phobeius
21 April 2005, 05:05 AM
[Taking the cigar from Trace and pulling his lighter out of his pocket. Brok looks around to make sure noone is listening in, leans in close to Trace and says in clear basic.]

"It waz nothing. Wait till it I get uze to thiz zhip."

[With a little gleam in his eyes he puts a finger to his mouth.]

"Shhhhhh"

"Git a merv un bick der."

[And lights the cigar]

jtucker
21 April 2005, 10:19 AM
Trace shakes his head and laughs lightly at Brok's remarks.

"Yea'nd wait 'ill i figur 'ut da sys'ems, never have 'nother prob," he says speeking around his Cigar again and leaning back in his seat placing his hands back behind his head, "Gus i'll finis' dis an go check ou' da snubs ta see if'in we ca' use 'em er salvag' somting."

Trace Finishes the Cigar and assists Brok on the Jump then heads up to the bay to check out the Cloakshapes. (let me know the rolls ya need).

max ordo
21 April 2005, 11:03 PM
When Trace enters the hanger bay to see the newly ‘acquired’ ships he sees Malo, Ree and one of the twins dragging the two pilots from the cockpits. Malo throws the larger of the two, both are humans, to the ground and place his booted foot on the man’s throat and then levels his heavy blaster between the mans eyes. The twin, Za’Mot, does the same with the other man but less effectively, he just drops the man on this butt and pistol whips him then aims the blaster in his hand at the mans temple. At this point Ree speaks up “Ok gentlemen, I think you had better start talking before my associates here decide whatever information you have is of little consequence. Now why would you want to attack us and who exactly put you up to this. I can tell neither of you has the mental capacity to come up with this on your own, let alone know who we are and who we work for.” Ree waits patiently. Malo on the other hand looks like he is just waiting for a reason to make someone clean up this humans brains after he splatters them all over the hanger.


occ: jt gimme a knowledge starship and knowledge engineering checks. not to difficult but i'll ask just the same.:D

jtucker
22 April 2005, 02:46 AM
"Well i can answer part of that question for 'em. One of them said over the come to tell Jzoun that he should keep his nose outta Hutt bussiness or something like that. Oh and hey guys if your gonna kill 'em (Bluff Roll 16+0=16; trying to help in the "intimidation"), at least put a drop cloth or some plastic down this time, the last time you boys did this i spent hours cleaning up all the goo."

Trace moves off to the fighters to have a look at them.
K: Starships- Roll 12+3(Int)=15
K: Engineering- Roll 14+3(Int)=17

PsychoInfiltrator
22 April 2005, 02:05 PM
The one who was pistolwhipped speaks up.
(Sense Motive, roll 12+10=22)
"A Hutt and I was well paid.(muttering) Only reason I stayed...stupid Hutt! He shoulda kept me on the ground. I hate piloting."
(frowns.)
"Oh, and goo boy, you'd do better lying to a Jedi. The thug I swatted to get this job lied better than you." (Bluff roll, 14+6=20) (OOC: never had to kill any thugs)
(sits up crosslegged, almost embedding the twin's gun barrel in his forehead. Activates Psychometry as full round action. (Sense Motive: Rol:17+10=27) looking for anything about Jzoun and who these spacres are.)

(OOC: since Max Ordo will be posting for me for the next several days, the guidelines are that I will continue if warned of possible DS. To Max, please PM me and tell me what, if anything, that I see(with Psychometry). Remember, I usually shoot first and use Psychometry later, but I'm at a disadvantage here, so Max, please don't get me killed.): G2G)

jtucker
23 April 2005, 10:44 AM
Ignoring everything thats going on he heads to the fighters to begin checking them out.

Knowledge: Starships 17+3(Int)=20
Appraise 14+9=23 (try and asses worth in current condition)

darth_phobeius
23 April 2005, 05:31 PM
[From the Cockpit over the comm}
{Zo hiv ya killz dem yit?"

Star Warrior
23 April 2005, 10:47 PM
"The Unknown Pilot anwers, "Well hi there. Nice to meet you too." The human pilot chuckles musingly. So this must have been what the Hutts sent us for?" Malo replies, "So the Hutts sent you to die?" The pilot smirks a little and answers, "Well, that depends on if you're gonna kill me or not." The pilot's expression changes a bit after that last remark and an extended pause to one of a little more calmness and reservation. "My job was simple. Pilot my ship and make sure there were no surprises. Guess there was a surprise. Malo growls. The pilot says, "Ok, let's get one thing straight. I was hired to pilot a vessel. I was captured, end of mission. From here is up to you guys I guess. Don't know what the Hutts wanted with your group, but me and Corros were merely hired. We have no malice toward you whatsoever. Neither of us have an idea of what the
Hutts had planned, but we were sent to backup the strike force. And that's about all I can say. Appears to me like your group is also backing, am I correct? The pilot wriggles a bit uncomfortably and looks atyhe other pilot from the corner of his eyes, apparently checking the situation.

darth_phobeius
24 April 2005, 10:29 AM
[Upon not recieving any response from the hold, Brok pre-sets the controls for the lock for the cockpit hatch just in case something goes wrong. The gets to work preparing the ship for reversion from Hyperspace. Mumbling to himself the whole time.]

max ordo
24 April 2005, 11:02 AM
The Twi'lek looks at both pilots in disgust "The Hutts hired you both and told you nothing about who you were attacking? Interesting. Since you both seem fairly simple you may be of use to my employer. I shall contact him and see if he want you alive for questioning or if I let Malo have his fun" The Twi'Lek turns to leave "Malo make sure our guests do nothing stupid until I return. I need to go make contact with the boss."

jtucker
24 April 2005, 11:15 AM
Takes out his comlink and calls Brok, "Hey looks like their gonna let 'em live ... for now ... Looks like these cloak shapes are pretty new, could get some good money for 'em or I can work on fixin' 'em up for our use later down the line, whatta ya think?"

PsychoInfiltrator
24 April 2005, 11:36 AM
Corros glares at the twin.

"Wouldja mind pointing thaty blaster somewhere else? Or at least not embedded into my forehead?"

darth_phobeius
24 April 2005, 11:47 AM
[Over the comm back to Trace]
"Wit everz. Git dem ridy for ril zbace, und git book ap ear."
[Brok's accent gets worse when he's working controls and trying to talk with a cigar in his mouth]

jtucker
24 April 2005, 12:58 PM
Into com "*Chuckling*... man i have no clue what you just said, but i'm headin' back up there..."

Takes a look over to the twins, "Hey calm down a bit guys, don't think the two of 'em could take all af us."

max ordo
24 April 2005, 04:35 PM
Takes a look over to the twins, "Hey calm down a bit guys, don't think the two of 'em could take all af us."

Malo looks at Trace with a gleam in his eye and gives a grin then motions for the man in front of him to move over to the wall and Za'Mot follows suit having his prisoner follow as well. The two have the prisoners kneel and face the wall. A few minutes pass and Ree returns with an un readable expression on his face, lookinjg at the two prisoners "Come with me" and he nods to Malo and Za'Mot to escort the two men. He leads them to the lounge and seats then in front of a viewscreen. What the see is a well dressed and composed Faleen businessman "So I understand you two gentlemen had a message for me from your employer. Well did I get the message? Am I supposed to fear you two slugs? No...No I didn't. The only reason I didn't order Ree to execute the both of you is that I actually had the both of you slotted for employment on this mission but my people were unable to locate you in time for the mission start. So maybe I should thank the worm who hired you and so graciously delivered you to me. So here are my terms 1) you work for me now in whatever capacity you are told 2) you are bottom of the food chain, the initial members of the crew are to be considered your superiors 3)for the remainder of this mission if you do as you're told and cause no problems, I , being the gracious employer that I am will pay you the same amount as everyone else and I'll let you keep your lives as a bonus. If the terms are not agreeable to you then the option I gave the others is available to you. Malo can show you the outside of the airlock faorly quickly." he looks at the two men "So...Corros and Rune what decision will you make. My time is way more valuable than your lives so answer quickly"

jtucker
24 April 2005, 05:51 PM
They hear the Audio only of the transmission from the com board.

"Man, he sounds a little perturbed don't he Brok? Bet they sign on. Heck thats fine by me though long as they listen like he said."

Star Warrior
24 April 2005, 10:19 PM
Well, sounds fair enough. But keep in mind food chains have changed order before. The rugged human pilot looks over to Corros, who seems to be a little more relaxed in demanor. What do you think Corros? These guys?

"Oh yeah. For the gig, I need my gear. And when this gigs over, I want my fighter. The pilot smirks.

darth_phobeius
25 April 2005, 05:13 AM
[Looks around to make sure the cockpit is clear, then leans in to talk to Trace and removes the cigar from his mouth]
"I zay we zpace the two of them. Oh..by the way, they ain't getting thoze fighterz back."

Star Warrior
25 April 2005, 11:49 AM
Well, I have no probs, but if its gonna be a team, we gotta be team players, right? Obvious you guys don't know what hit you until it happened either. I may not know all of the basics included, but looks like you guys can benefit from two more experienced members. But our ulterior motives are the same. Now I can't speak up too much for Corros, but when this gigs over, like the Fallen said, we have the boots to walk if I want to. That is after we discuss what it is that this groups going to do. That's all. Don't get it misunderstood. The gun's to my head. What am I supposed to say? You don't know us, we don't know you. If we defect from the Hutts, there's that possibility that we'll defect here too. We both know how the Hutts operate and how they feel abot their hired help. Make it worth our while and you can say you have two more members on the team, at least while the gettins good. What you see is what you get, anything after that, a bonus. We earn our keep, clean the toilets we ×××× in, and even share the grub, and who knows, we might even become bossom buddies in the time from now until then. You guys have your ships, I want mine. Corros can speak for himself from here on out. But I've been vocal, and I need my gear and my ship. Even the hutts gave us that. Oh, and the name's Rune.

jtucker
25 April 2005, 12:33 PM
Chuckling lightly, "Yeah.. Okay I'll go get the airlock ready," Laughing a little louder at the end, "Brok, they say great minds think alike, and I was just thinkin' the same thing. As fot the fighters, heck I say if they earn their keep and we make enough on this endev...er... adven... um... business venture what the hay, let 'em keep them, nothing more of course. But then again I do so love the way someone looks as they bang on a airlock door as the outers start to open."

darth_phobeius
25 April 2005, 12:47 PM
[Laughing]
"Hehehehahahaha, uuuuhh POP. hehehehhe"

PsychoInfiltrator
25 April 2005, 02:47 PM
(Looks over at Rune)

"You trying to get yourself spaced? (looks at Falleen) Yah, I think I'll take your offer. I think I can live with it. But would you please stop having people point blasters at me? Its somewhat annoying. When I worked for the Hutts whenever somebody pointed a blaster at me at least I could shoot them."

(Pauses, looks at Trace)

"Oh, and you can keep 'my' cloakshape. I really don't want it. I hate piloting."

(looks at Rune)

"I think you are going to have to make a better case to keep your cloakshape."

Star Warrior
25 April 2005, 08:57 PM
(Looks over at the airlock) All I have to say is this. What's the use of a couple of pilots with no ships? You want pilots, we need ships. Don't know about Corros, but I can pull the weight. I have a little bit of training, though not much. I'm good with a blaster, hopefully better with a ship than I showed out there. Also need the creds. So what do you guys say? Two more to the team?

jtucker
26 April 2005, 03:02 AM
OOC: Hey Psycho I'm in the cockpit outta earshot lol.

jedi_lucky
26 April 2005, 10:45 AM
watching the spectical of an interrogation going on in front of her you know i could have been some assistance here but hey i am use to being forgotten since i am just a "small little bunny" she laughs to herself sounding and looking more like a growling animal what was it i was called that time....oh yes an ankle biter. she "growls" some more do they even see me?

max ordo
26 April 2005, 12:36 PM
occ:corros and rune spot checks please

PsychoInfiltrator
27 April 2005, 02:22 PM
Sorry, wrong person. Please just call me Psych.

Spot: 11+10=21

PsychoInfiltrator
27 April 2005, 02:32 PM
"Ah ah ah...You need a star ship. I'm not pilot. That Slugbolt of a Hutt just thinks I'm a pilot. I do two things...shoot people and find out what they were thinking. (haughty smirk) Who needs to ask questions when you are a Kiffar."

(Corros's right hand's fingers unconsciously form the shape taken to hold the hilt of a blaster. There is less than a microsecond of worry evident on his face and his fingers suddenly revert to an open hand, then settle on his holster in a more comfortable position.)

Star Warrior
27 April 2005, 04:09 PM
Spot Check 20+2+1= 23

max ordo
27 April 2005, 10:16 PM
Looking at the two newcomers Jzoun considers them both.


You trying to get yourself spaced? (looks at Falleen) Yah, I think I'll take your offer. I think I can live with it. But would you please stop having people point blasters at me? Its somewhat annoying. When I worked for the Hutts whenever somebody pointed a blaster at me at least I could shoot them."

"Corros you may almost be inteligent. Za'Mot lower the blaster and have a seat, you now belong to this crew and hopefully can prove your worth. I'm sure you can."


(Looks over at the airlock) All I have to say is this. What's the use of a couple of pilots with no ships? You want pilots, we need ships. Don't know about Corros, but I can pull the weight. I have a little bit of training, though not much. I'm good with a blaster, hopefully better with a ship than I showed out there. Also need the creds. So what do you guys say? Two more to the team?

"And you, how does this offer sound? You do as your told and pull your weight and when this little mission is over you may keep your life. The alternative is I give you to Malo now." the anger is evident in the Faleen's eyes and Rune realizes he may have overstepped the boundries here "That sounds fine with me sir, when do we start." Jzoun still looks upset but is ready to continue "Then it is settled, you now work for these fine people I've assembled here, I hope I don't hear anything bad about either of you otherwise I will erase the both of you. Malo keep an eye on them both if they slip, catch them! Now if you will excuse I have important business to attend to." with that the viewscreen goes black. Malo glares at them both "I would rather not have to watch you, so be careful" he growls as he allows the two of you to get off your knees, kickng Rune once in the backside dropping him flat on the ground, chuckling. "You better find out what the others want you to do while we're in route"


occ:sorry that took so long but I got busy and was tryin to give everyone a chance to post something. Hopefull Bardo isn't going to fade again or the airlock may get used.;) well decide what you're going to do and how you're going to try and get Moss' attention. As soon as a plan is agreed upon I will continue. You got off easy there Rune. :D

darth_phobeius
28 April 2005, 09:14 AM
[Brok suddenly gets alarmed and flips several switches in response to a warning light]
"Waz goin' in bick der."
[Activates the comm to the hold where most of the crew are currently at]
"Zombidy git tu uvionics, dat hury zaboture ov a bothun iz mizzin wit da zip. Tow im out da nirizt airlook."

jtucker
28 April 2005, 02:44 PM
"Yup... Sounds good to me bud."

Trace hits the cockpit seal and lock. Assisting in smacking the alarms off.

PsychoInfiltrator
28 April 2005, 04:15 PM
"Blast it! What'd he say and {EDIT what's that EDIT/} annoying racket?"
(glares quickly at Rune)
"I'd better not get spaced coz of you!"
(looks around, then heads towards where he believes the cockpit to be, carrying his blaster)

jedi_lucky
28 April 2005, 04:19 PM
walks over to rune...sits down and cocks her head to one side...."well now...isnt this interesting..." she laughs to her self. "i'm not sure if i should welcome you aboard or scratch your eyes out....but i am going to step out on an limb here and welcome you both." she glances up at the other gentleman. she laughs again. arent we a motley crew. but hey no sense in making enemies...particularly if we are going to be giving these guys blasters.

jtucker
29 April 2005, 08:03 AM
Trace hits the intercom,

"Hey its the bothan guys! We've got the cockpit locked down he's trying to sabotage the ship! Track him down, he was just near the (insert alarm area here please GM)! Then," he glances over at Brok, "Capin' Brok says take 'em to the Lock for his... sentencing," he finishes with a big grin to Brok. He disengages the intercom. "Well guess we get to see the big," makes a swollen face look as he says, "POP! Afterall, by the way, congrats on the promo bud," Chuckleing as he goes back to watching status boards.

max ordo
29 April 2005, 10:03 PM
"Hey its the bothan guys! We've got the cockpit locked down he's trying to sabotage the ship! Track him down, he was just near the sensor array! Then," he glances over at Brok, "Capin' Brok says take 'em to the Lock for his... sentencing," he finishes with a big grin to Brok. He disengages the intercom. "Well guess we get to see the big," makes a swollen face look as he says, "POP! Afterall, by the way, congrats on the promo bud," Chuckleing as he goes back to watching status boards.

Hearing Trace over the comm Malo is the first to react "You two come with me" pointing at Corros and Rune "Heres your chance to prove yourselves, give them back their blasters. I'll kill you both if you try something stupid." He heads out of the lounge area towards the sensor array at the back of the ship, as he is exiting "Za'Mot, get your brother and follow us, we're going to do a search of the entire ship" then runs from the room. The two newcomers, shocked to have their blasters and be able to prove their worth, follow closely on his heels.

Nearing the area of the ship that houses the sensor array Malo slows and signals the other two to slow also, he then procedes, he makes certain to make no noise. When he enters the area he sees the room empty and in a mess. Luckily Trace said something that alerted the Bothan, Borsk, and he fled before too much damage could be done. "Ok, now we search" over his comm "Za'Mot, you and your brother secure the hanger so he cannot escape. If you see him, detain him for me. Ree you start searching the front of the ship, detain him if you can, if not kill him." Both of the crew members respond "Got it Malo" after searching for almost 20 minutes Malo, Rune and Corros hear the comm "Malo, Za'Mot here we have him. Come to the hanger" growling deep in his throat Malo motions the two new comers to follow him to the hanger.

Upon entering the hanger you see the twins ,Za'Mot and To'Maz, holding the renegade Bothan traitor in the middle of the hanger bay, face down with their blaster covering him. "Get up furball" To'Maz snarls "Time for sentencing" they let him stand and he turns quickly to Malo "PPPLEASE....don't hurrr". Malo pulled his blaster and shot the bothan twice in the stomach as he started to talk "Shut your mouth, the dead can't speak" as he punches Borsk in the stomach where the bolts opened him up. The Bothan howls in pain and drops to the deck, where Malo grabs him by the throat and lifts him back to his feet. "Come with me" and he starts the Bothan towards the airlock. Upon reaching the airlock Rune runs ahead a little and opens the door to the airlock, nodding thanks to the newcomer Malo unceremoniously shoves Borsk into the airlock "My employers do not tolerate traitors" and he hits the switch to seal the airlock door "Trace or Brok, let the atmosphere out of the airlock but do not open the outer door, turn up the audio and watch the camera of the airlock. You may want to watch this" a moment later red warning lights start to spin above the airlock door as the chamber is slowly haveing the air supply released into space. Watching through the window in the door you see the Bothans eyes go wide as the oxygen is slowly drained from the room. He begins gasping for breath ignoring the pain in his stomach. You also notice as the air escapes and he begins to suffocate that his eyes are growing wider and his eyes are starting to bug out and then bleed. All of a sudden after all atmosphere is gone from the chamber his eyes pop from the strain and he starts to fall over. "Ok Trace open the outer door, we have some excess baggage to dispose of." The outer door opens and the body disappears into space, gone forever. "Now everyone find something useful to do, and Trace or whoever get back there and fix the sensors, I have no clue what he may have damaged"

PsychoInfiltrator
30 April 2005, 05:49 AM
"That was ugly. (Pause) Hmmm, I think I've met everyone here...wait, no, wasn't there supposed to be somebady else...hmmm...I might've counted wrong"

PsychoInfiltrator
30 April 2005, 05:51 AM
That last post elevated me to Sub-Lieutenant!

jtucker
30 April 2005, 11:21 AM
"Wooohoo! Man that's cool!" he yells as he ans Brok watch the eents through the airlock cams.

"Got it," he says acknowloging the call for repairs, "Brok you night wanna wait on the jump until I get the sensors fixed."

He heads to the sensor pod checking everything for damage on the way up. (Search Roll 13+8=21)

He Repairs the sensors and any other problems he finds.

Sensors Repair: (Roll 17+11=28)
(A few more rolls just incase something else is found
Roll 14+11=25
Roll 11+11=22
Roll 3+11=14 (That was close, whew)
Roll 19+11=30

PsychoInfiltrator
30 April 2005, 01:30 PM
(strolls up to the cockpit door. commences knocking.)

"You can unlock this thing now!" (slightly annoyed tone)

(pulls datapad out of his jacket. commences typing)

darth_phobeius
30 April 2005, 02:21 PM
"Iz noot noo ya. Goo awee"

jtucker
30 April 2005, 03:28 PM
On the com to Brok as he's working on the sensors and what not.

"OK try... OOOWWEEE man I hate that!!!!" he says as he recieves a little shock from a wire he didn't realize was bare, he replaces the wire, "ok as i was saying... try it now Brok. Never is a good fix unless i get a good shock on electrical stuff." he finishes chuckeling into the comlink.

"whatta ya mean ya don't know me?" Trace says as Brok yells at the door not realizing he's not peaking to him, "I was just up there? You loosin' it? Need to lay off the juice a little *Light laughter*"

max ordo
1 May 2005, 09:47 AM
He heads to the sensor pod checking everything for damage on the way up. (Search Roll 13+8=21) He Repairs the sensors and any other problems he finds.
Sensors Repair: (Roll 17+11=28)
(A few more rolls just incase something else is found
Roll 14+11=25
Roll 11+11=22
Roll 3+11=14 (That was close, whew)
Roll 19+11=30

(Search) It looks to you that the bothan was just pulling wires, trying to take out the sensors. He really had no clue what he was doing, but regardless he did some minor damage to the comm jamming equipment which thankfull Trace is able to fix (Roll 17+11=28). As far as you can tell the sensors are 100% now. Which when Brok runs a diagonistic from the cockpit shows the same results.

jedi_lucky
1 May 2005, 10:04 AM
ok...did we just space the bothan? we just keep going further down the rabbit hole she walks through the ship looking at what everyone is doing. well i'm glad no one pays me any mind,,,seeing as how everyone is so eager to resort to violence. she laughs to her self shouldnt we have at least questioned him...interigations are fun.

Star Warrior
1 May 2005, 11:25 AM
Hey, not to pry, but what types of devices and equipment is this ship stocked with? Is there any scrap salvage from the destroyed crafts?

jtucker
1 May 2005, 02:11 PM
"Ok Brok," he says pausing to place the slightly burnt finger in his mouth a second then finishing, "That should do it. I'm heading back down now."

He begins his trek back to the Cockpit and sees Sasha in the hallway, "Hey, what you up to? We're about to make the jump if ya wanna join us in the cockpit, its up to you but personally i think that you and Brok seem to be the only two beings on this ship I really even think I trust right now. Well up to you that's were I'm headin' though."

He then heads back to the Cockpit, "Ok man, lets see what this things got before we go tweekin' it out," he takes the co-pilots seat.

PsychoInfiltrator
1 May 2005, 03:27 PM
(As Trace walks by, Corros stops typing and turns off the datapad. Trace sees abit of what Corros is typing, it reads: [...ry Addendum: Chapter One: Life Lessons:...] Corros slips into the cockpit behind him, datapad tucked away, then begins a detailed inspection of his blaster, a SoroSuub Model K....(forget the rest of that word. On arms and equipment guide under the MerrSonn Power (6?) in the bottom right corner of the page) 3, checking for bugs or sabotage.

After thirty seconds or so...

Satisfied, he turns to Trace.)

"So just what are we after, anyway? Ol'Slugbolt (OOC: that's the Hutt's nickname, given and used by Corros.) never said what you were up to."

jtucker
1 May 2005, 07:35 PM
"We're going to get something back for Mr. Jzoun from some Imp guy," He begins then noticing the weapon in his hand, "We don't like people messin' wit their blasters on the bridge by the way, might get a accidental discharge and fry some controls up here, anyway, we're gonna go knock his ship out, board it, take back what's Mr. Jzoun's rightfully and bring it back," he continues, then slightly chuckeling, "but we all know that the galaxy isn't that easy so, be ready for anything once we start this thing."

Trace finishes assisting Brok with the Jump preparations the sits back in his seat, "By the way noticed you typing there in the coordoor, keepin' a jornal or something?" then to Brok, "We really need a good plan, whatta ya think about the fighters being attackers and trying to get the Imps to come to our rescue, you know the 'ol damsel in distress thing," he laughs as he finishes this with, "Besides we might improve your looks we put ya in a wig."

jedi_lucky
2 May 2005, 08:15 AM
"sure why not..." she looks up at trace then trots along behind him into the cockpit. she hops up into a chair and looks down at the straps wow i am not sure those will work on me but i guess they'll do better than nothing...better than the childs sit i had on my old ship... she laughs then looks up at the two gentlemen. "so are we jumping soon?"

darth_phobeius
2 May 2005, 10:17 AM
[Brok is glancing around the control board. Checking everything over again. He then reaches up and grabs the hyperspace controls and pulls them back.]

"Ya, now!"

jtucker
2 May 2005, 02:48 PM
Yelling at the top of his lungs, "YEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAWWWW!!!!!" as they enter hyperspce, then clearing his throat, "uh hum.... sorry, love jumpin', gets me excited," he then calms down and relaxes back in his chair double checking ships systems as they settle into the journey.

jtucker
3 May 2005, 06:28 AM
After comming down off his "Hyperspace Jump High" a look of suprise flashes onto his face turning quickly to one of confussion then he says, "Um.... Hey Brok....(waits for the "Yeah?") .... where we goin'? Cause I don't remember getting too good a plan together before we jumped, I mean I understand that we need to get outta the area in case SlugO decides to send more boys up after us but... you know it'd just be nice to know," he finishes with a worried smile on his face saying, "we really need to work on our communication skills," pointing back and forth between the two of them.

darth_phobeius
3 May 2005, 08:32 AM
[Looking out the view port. Brok grumbles the answer to Trace's question.]

"Tatooine"

jedi_lucky
3 May 2005, 10:06 AM
"tatooine...super...theres certainly no place i would rather be." a hint of sarcasism in her voice. wow that trace guy is a bit of a spazz.... she turns to trace "you're just a little excitable..."

jtucker
3 May 2005, 03:25 PM
eybrows raising looking over his shoulder and saying to Sasha, "Hey now, I resemble that remark."

"Ok, Tatooine, so what's the plan then? the whole we're getting attack they come to the rescue thing or just go in guns a blazin' jamming there coms and auto positioning?"

PsychoInfiltrator
3 May 2005, 04:29 PM
OOC: Sorry about being gone for a bit

(flash back to being asked question)

"None of your Kiffexian stingbeeswax. At least...for now."

(warp to present)

"Quite the display of excitement, Trace. Ever been in hyperspace before? Its actually rather boring." (slightly sarcastic, slightly kiddingish tone)

"Any particular'Imp' guy? A defector, perhaps? Somebody who's hired mercs for security, perhaps?" (a molecular bit of hope creeps into his voice. ( OOC: feel free to choose whether or not either of your characters noticed it. Roll it perhaps? DC 20, Sense Motive, I believe) )

PsychoInfiltrator
3 May 2005, 04:31 PM
BTW, Corros has intentionally ignored the question about plans.

jtucker
3 May 2005, 04:50 PM
Stingbeeswax comment: "Jeeze calm down just trying to be social"

Hyperspace comment: "um yeah, just really love the feel of the engines as the throw us into faster then light speeds, and as for boring, naw not really thats the only time i really get a good reading on how a hyperdirve is working and all, helps me work out my calculations on how to improve it more and more, pretty exciting actually you think about it."

Imp guy: "Just some commander guy with a decent little ship, nothing we probably can't handle."

PsychoInfiltrator
4 May 2005, 02:28 PM
(rather annoyed)"Look, if I'm shoving a gun in somebody's face and frying his brains special-like, I'm gonna need to properly calibrate my blaster to do it properly. (angry but trying to be reasonable tone, sounding persistent)And my question about defection and stormtroopers remains unanswered."

(Corros's facial expression shows slight to moderate annoyance, with a touch of slight hostility.)

darth_phobeius
4 May 2005, 03:19 PM
[Leans back around the chair he is sitting in and points at Corros.]

"Yuz oot now, ur jon da Boofin."

jtucker
4 May 2005, 03:26 PM
"Um just in case you can't understand my friend here, thats Brok'ese for; please take the weapon outside the cockpit to make any adjustments you might need to make on it," Trace smiles with that believe me look on his face, "really, thats what he said."

darth_phobeius
4 May 2005, 04:25 PM
[Looking confused at Trace]

"Datz nut wut Iz zed."

jtucker
4 May 2005, 04:36 PM
"Close enough," with a shrug and a funny face.

jedi_lucky
5 May 2005, 08:20 AM
boofin....thats funny she looks at the other gentleman in the cock pit "imp guy? to whom are you refering...it appears that i missed someting?" geez for an influtrator you're slipping sasha...

Star Warrior
5 May 2005, 09:04 AM
Rune Looks a bit in his thooughts for a moment. He peers around the inner room of this part of the ship, obviously scanning for something.

"Stormtroopers, eh? If anything they'll have reinforcements not far from their position;t all times. This'll definitely have to be a quick action, or we're toast." This little freighter not gonna stand up to a Star Destroyer or even a few teams of tie fighters, shielded or not. I hope you guys have a plan, cuz I'd be in space right now if I planned on dying." If you want to hear mine, let me know.

Rune continues to sift through his backpack, still scanning the area every now and then.

Star Warrior
5 May 2005, 09:14 AM
Rune continues to scan there area, looking at consoles and other types of machinery.

"Did anyone think to salvage parts from the wrecked ships??

PsychoInfiltrator
6 May 2005, 02:14 PM
OOC: I'm rather busy for the next couple weeks. Max, feel free to post for me when necessary.

(Sheaths Sorosuub blaster. Shakes left arm slightly wierdly, flicks wrist and an Imperial B-22 slides out of his sleeve neatly into his left hand. His left thumb flicks the safety on, then he looks at it for a moment, then slips it into one of the pockets of his jacket.)

"Brok, sometimes I don't understand what you are saying. Sometimes I choose not to. This has been one of those times."

(Looks to Trace, completely ignoring Rune as he still hasn't gotten over almost being spaced on his account.)

"So which Imp is getting a not-so-surgical hole in his head, and will those opposed to my permanent modification be mercs or stormies? Cranial ventilation is cheap, but I want to know if somebody's gonna try to perform an unlicensed lobotomy on me with an E-11 and an e-web, or a vibroaxe and a miscellaneous blaster."

darth_phobeius
6 May 2005, 03:16 PM
[In Huttese to Malo on the comlink]

"Malo I think we have a future astronaut without a spacesuit. Can you please get up here? I have a security situation in the cockpit."

darth_phobeius
6 May 2005, 03:18 PM
[Back at Corros]
"Yuz aboot ta git zbaced un yurz own mooth"

PsychoInfiltrator
6 May 2005, 03:49 PM
OOC: Jeez...you sure have tempers...Corros asked a question...14-15 posts ago and its gone unanswered and so far nobody's been shot. Or threatened with being spaced.

In fluent Huttese: {insert small amount of Kiffar invective...also mentioning Kiffexian stingbees and a certain Hutt who is likely to have a close confrontation with several hives of such sometime soon.}

(Corros turns and leaves the cockpit. Somewhat annoyed. He walks towards the lounge, feeling decidedly unsociable. Upon reaching the lounge, Corros sits down and starts typing on his datapad, after putting his hold out in the proper sleeve. (BTW, when the safety is 'On' it means its not going to fire when the trigger is depressed.) On impulse he sets the safety of his SoroSuub blaster pistol on and takes it out of the holster putting it beside him.(OOC: in other words, don't interrupt him, but you're not liable to be shot on sight. Even if your name is Trace, Brok, or Rune. But somebody else is lible to do considerably better in the socializing department.) Corrros then continues typing.

OOC: PS: Corros is in a slight sulk. Just in case (on the off chance that)you hadn't noticed.

darth_phobeius
6 May 2005, 05:13 PM
Sorry about Broks attitude. Nothing personal. He's just the cabby little frog man. I think we should hide darkside of the planet and figure what to do.

jtucker
6 May 2005, 05:38 PM
Brok's trusty sidekick, nothing personal, Brok has already rubbed off on him lol. That and he's real scatter brained, not that he didn't mean to ignore the question, he probably just forgot to use his "outside" voice.

Star Warrior
7 May 2005, 03:33 AM
(Taking a seat next to Corros, Rune begins to go through his equipment once again)

Rune Whispers to Corros.

"How you holding up there Corros? We're still alive, you know. Maybe we can make the best out of this situation. Same as the Hutts, you figure, right? Maybe something will happen soon enough. Change of direction might be nice. That's how I'm takin' it. My blood is really hot right now. Don't want to make the wrong moves. This imperial thing's got me a little jumpy. These chummer's better know what they are doing, or or lives were just prolonged for the moment. Keep in mind that we need an escape route as much as they do if things get hairy. I'll try to watch your back. Don't know if this crew's gonna be friend or foe later, but it seems the same outfit as everywhere else I've been lately. Stay on point. We never know what's gonna happen next."

(Rune pulls a DL-44 heavy blaster from one of the pockets of his backpack, sliding it easily into the holster, but not before pushing a few buttons and sliding the switch on the barrel to its furthest possible setting.)

Star Warrior
7 May 2005, 04:00 AM
Gets up and walks over the crew.
"So what's it from here? Devised a plan or course of action yet? Think you can fill us in on all the basics so we can have an idea of what we are up against? Inquiring minds want to know."

darth_phobeius
7 May 2005, 06:32 AM
[In response to the query, he turns to Trace]
"Pill dem en. Youz goot da ditipod wit da enfermition en da tergit."

PsychoInfiltrator
7 May 2005, 07:02 AM
'I' don't mind quite so much, but I wouldn't be playing Corros in character properly if he didn't. I can accept your characters in char reactions as long as you can accept Corros's inate need not to be on the bottom of the junkpile, and his lack of non-confrontational (In other words) diplomacy. Corros can be diplomatic, but he prefers not being outgunned and threatened with spaceage.

PS: Rune: Nice try LOL...

PsychoInfiltrator
7 May 2005, 07:13 AM
(After making sure Rune can't see what he's typing, he turns away and ignores him. As Rune leaves he mutters in Rodian)

{You treat me like a mere child! That is dangerous thing to do}> (Huttese) {Hutt Poodoo.}

(Corros draws his SoroSuub and aims at Runes departing head. But never fires. After Rune leaves, he sheaths his gun, and continues typing.)

(After a few minutes, he gets up and starts wandering around aimlessly, looking absently for that Kushiban he saw earlier.)

jedi_lucky
7 May 2005, 08:43 AM
hmmm...hyperspace is sooo boring..... she starts spinning the chair out of boredum....

Star Warrior
7 May 2005, 09:00 AM
IC
"So, the datapad. Not to be an ass, but are there any leftover parts or devices around here? I have a good idea. Might help out in what is to come."

Rune scans around the room, obviously searching for something.

PsychoInfiltrator
7 May 2005, 01:17 PM
(Wanders up to cockpit. Opens door. Sees Sasha. His facial expression becomes slightly less positive and he turns around and walks away, truly aimlessly.

jtucker
7 May 2005, 03:01 PM
Trace looks at Sasha and laughs lightly, "Believe it or not, that looks pretty fun," he then reaches in his pocket taking out his datapad (the one with all the info on it) "hey Sasha if ya wanna hear everything we got on the bad guys come on, Hey Brok we'll be in the lounge going over a plan when your done here."

Trace then heads back into the Lounge keying the com, "Hey anyone that wants in on the planning get to the Lounge." He awaits (hopefully) everyone's arrival then distributes the info to everyone either for the first time or again. (too much to type check back in the posts everyone).

"OK well who's got any better ideas?"

OOC: Sorry everyone don't have long or I would have recapped everything here. Got to do some things tonight.

jedi_lucky
8 May 2005, 12:01 PM
well this is pretty fun but i guess i should go listen to this... she hops out of the chair and follows trace to the lounge. she hops into a different chair and puts her hands up on the table. looking like a dog with its front paws on the table. "well hopefully everyone here will be interested in this. a plan can make or break a situation such as this."

PsychoInfiltrator
9 May 2005, 02:49 PM
(slips into lounge at last moment. Expression unreadable.) OOC Dare ya to try! SM check, anyone?

Star Warrior
10 May 2005, 12:33 PM
Rune enters the lounge after not being able to find what he was looking for, seeming a bit eager to add his two cents to what is to come.

jtucker
10 May 2005, 01:45 PM
"Well thats the jist everyone," he says finishing up. (OOC: Again just check back in the post for the latecomers).

"so," he says after plopping in a chair, "what you guys think we should do?"

PsychoInfiltrator
12 May 2005, 02:29 PM
"Ambush his cruiser, jam his communications, ionize the weaponry, surgical assault on the bridge, execute the guy's guards, seize the bridge, use bridge controls to empty any occupied areas of the ship of their air, buy a cleaning droid, restore atmosphere, flee, worry slightly about an Imperial Death Mark, deliver the captain to Jzoun, get paid, revel in the gloryies of having a guardian class light cruiser, (maybe sell it? use it for spare parts, transfer weaponry, and or make it our backup ship,) and find somebody who needs our services. Note: not all of my ingenious plan is in the right order."

(Corros sits back andrelaxes, looking somewhat contented for the first part of your brief aquaintance with him. Unless your name is Rune, at which point you should notice that he's wearing the same smirk he had after helping depopulate that cantina with only a Sorosuub Model Kylan-3, a pair of Gamoreans, a couple miscellaneous thugs and you for mostly unnecessary backup.)

"Piece of ryshcate"

Star Warrior
12 May 2005, 06:34 PM
"Well, either way, maybe we should get on with it. This Imp thing is best dealt with quick. Slow thinking, slow planning I say." What do you guys think?

jtucker
13 May 2005, 03:34 AM
"Hey sounds good to me, except the part about keeping the Guardian Light Cruiser, it's equiped with a auto updating positioning system, I ahve schematics of the vessle and all but I don't know if it has any other tracking devices on board, so as for taking it I say we just overload the generators once we're done and blow it in place, oh yeah and strip the "little black box" that way they won't be able to tell who exactly did it." Trace then sits back and awaits comments.

jedi_lucky
13 May 2005, 08:00 AM
"well it seems we have a sound plan." she looks around at the group...now if we could all just learn to get along. even if only to accomlishthe task at hand

PsychoInfiltrator
13 May 2005, 01:19 PM
(laughs) "Anonymously sell the Guardian to ol' Slugbolt! That'll teach him not to put me in a fighter! Better yet, the Imps'll deal with him!"
(chuckles)
"Seriously, though, if you don't want to sell it to ol' Slugbolt, at least strip everything useful/easily salable, then plot an auto pilot course to Nal Hutta. Or strip it of engines and put it on the proper trajectory to slam into that B'omarr Temple. Jabba can handle it." (chuckles again)

(OOC: Have any of you figured out that Corros doesn't particularly like Hutts yet?)

Star Warrior
13 May 2005, 05:04 PM
Ok, I think of the few ideas we have that we can smash one together somehow. I like Corros's plan. After this gig, we are a group hanging out i the same position as Jzoun found us, a few with guns to our heads. Be a good take if we actually loaded our pockets, I mean getting the vessel too. Let's get this party started. Oh, and about that tracker in the guardian class, if we dont have a droid that can locate transmissions or bugs, I wouldn't go for it. Don't need Imperials chasing us off and also Jzoun wouldn't be happy with a hot path leading some of the biggest rancors to the picnic. We do have a time slot here, That Star Destroyer'll eats us alive, with or with out the other freighter. Anyone can find trackers, cool. If not, we leave the vessel, no if's. Rune smiles at Corros in recollection.

PsychoInfiltrator
14 May 2005, 05:15 AM
(Corros stands up and walks into the middle of the room.)

"Somebody's got to be able to negate any tracers! I say we kncok it out, swipe the quick stuff, disable ever tracxer we can, hyper [Guardian as well] to some deserted section of space, keep the thing attached until everything we can loot quick is off, then, if the Imperials still haven't shown up, we'll know that their tracking system is fully disabled/ broken/ otherwise not working/ merely Imperial propaganda. And once we're back in sublight, if the ISD shows up, get back on our ship, and set a course to ram the ISD, as well as setting the self-destruct to go off about five minutes after it would have rammed in case it misses. Either way, we can hyper out and lose the ISD on several hyper jumps. Its been done before."

(Corros looks around at everyone, forcing eye contact witth everybody.)

"Or are you cowards! I ask you: Are you trained, deadly mercenaries, or Nerfs in disguise? Are you Nerfs, or are you Sentients?"

(after his short speech Corros sits back down. Everyone who even glances at him will be met with an icy, unwavering stare, the kind that scares thugs, and shows anyone of bravery and discipline that he is deadly serious.)

PsychoInfiltrator
14 May 2005, 05:17 AM
With that post, I FINALLY made Lieutenant!

jedi_lucky
14 May 2005, 08:05 AM
"well thats an interesting thought....but i think you have misjudged me. i am not a merc...i am an infultrator. i dont specialize in causing death...i lead people to it. so forgive me if i dont think this is the best plan of action. i myself dont think it is a great idea to wait on the imps. though it is possible to escape...there if always the factor of getting caught and the imps are certainly not going to be trilled to see us." she looks at the group. "or does everyone like this plan?"

jtucker
14 May 2005, 11:23 AM
Trace sitting down places his cheek into his hand looking at Brok shaking his head slightly, "Whatever," he begins, "I'll just try and keep this bucket going, but i can tell you now there's no way we can jump with the two ships attached to one another, this ship ain't rigged for that, your gonna have to fly it yourself, I ain't leaving this one, I still just say we get what we're supposed to be getting and get the heck outta there, I really don't wanna tangle with the Imps more than we have to," Trace then begins studying the info he has on the guardian cruiser again.

PsychoInfiltrator
14 May 2005, 12:57 PM
"if you don't like my plan...fine. I'm in this for the money. I know Jzoun is going to pay well for the captain, but we've got a real chane to get some good stuff. (pause) Tell ya what...Guardian's retail for what, 120k? Let's see...there's you two, Brok, Rune, Me, and maybe Malo and those {blech!} twins, and my value estimate is correct, ...If [I]I[/I ]can get 15k to replace my share of the sale of the Guardian in cash or even partly in easy-to-sell equipment, {thatis, 15k on top of what Jzoun is already paying,} I'll shut up and do whatever you want me to."

(Looks specifically at Trace)

"I didn't mean jump while tethered, I mean untether with somebody who can fly still on the bridge and both jump, then retether and comence looting. Escaping an ISD is easier than it sounds, especially as apon reentering subspace we can orient both ships to that the Guardian is between our ship and where the pursuing ISD is going to be. That way, the Guardian will shield us for at least long enough to untether and if we keep everything on standby, start up. As sombeody can plot a jump out of system before the ISD even shows up, we can just untether an jump[ immediately."

jtucker
15 May 2005, 12:11 PM
"Hey whatever man, if you or one of the others can fly that thing then by all means stay aboard and see if you can disable the trackers and fly that thing outta there, but like I said, I ain't leaving this ship or taking the chance on loosing what we already got, I understand the whole salvage and money thing all to well. But how about this, try and disable the trackers, set the thing on auto pilot with a time delay so you and the others can get back aboard, let the auto pilot take her to a pre-determined set of coordinates out in the middle of no where that only we know natuarlly, just a random spot in space, we head back give Jzoun his goods, then head out and see if she's there, if not, oh well no big loss, never had it in the first place, and we didn't have to tangle with the Imp Star. Besides, the way we're gonna have to hit that thing it's probably not going to be able to make a jump anyway," Trace finishes kicking back in his chair looking around the room, "Well whatta ya'll think?"

PsychoInfiltrator
15 May 2005, 04:21 PM
"Fine by me. But in that case weapon of choice is going to be ion cannon against that Guardian, unless you intend to fix her up. I'm serious, I don't want that thing to be scrap any more than I want my head on a platter in space shoved up a turbolaser cannon barrel. And we'll need to key in several jumps to make sure the ISD doesn't track down the Guardian by virtue of merely following the Guardian through its jumps by following the escape vector. It would be rather annoying to disable every tracking device but have the ISD get it anyway."

jtucker
15 May 2005, 04:37 PM
"Fine, fine, as I said earlier (refering to the stuff you had to go back and read) Ion Cannons were our weapon of choice anyway, to shut her down so she could be boarded easily, now she still might not be able to make a jump after we get what we're going for so just be prepaired to not be able to salvage her."

Trace the looks around the room again, "Well we ready to try this or what? Here's her patroll route and schedule," tosses the datapad to Brok, "Here's her weak points for ship's systems such as sensors, sublight, hyperdrive, shields, communications and life support," he tosses a datapad per fighter pilot and ship's gunners on the table, "I suggest you all make yourself familiar with her, if we are going to attempt to salvage her I suggest the fighters and gunners concentrate on the commuications cluster, sensor suite and weapons emplacements, the Ion Cannons should help with the shields, communications cluster and sensors. If ya wanna disable her and board her the best thing to do whould be to make her blind, deaf and mute. Now Broke, I say we take a look at the NavComp and see if we can find a nice little area along her patrol route that would be good for a ambush, say a asteroid field, nebula or somthing like that."

Trace then stands, "So we done here?"

PsychoInfiltrator
15 May 2005, 04:42 PM
(laughingly) "And I thought that this was a democracy where the guys with blasters vote! We should at least poll everybody and make sure that they are fine with this. ( BTW anything inside {} is mumbling) {or slightly unhappy} Come on, speak up! Voice your opinions. The worst that can happen is getting spaced!"

jedi_lucky
15 May 2005, 05:02 PM
good sith lord this is insane...has everyone lost sight of our actual mission here. "well the only thing i have to say is that i was hired to go and capture someone. not a ship. i am not concerned with weather the ship is destroyed or captured or turned into a nerf...thats not what i am paid to be worried about...so my opinion....well its that we shouldnt be concerned with the ship...we should be concerned with the gentleman on the ship. that is after all the purpose of this mission." sasha ruffles her fur a bit...and looks around. this mission isnt going to go well if we cant even work through the "planning"

PsychoInfiltrator
16 May 2005, 03:36 AM
"Do you want 10-20,000 credits on top of our pay from Jzoun or not?"

darth_phobeius
16 May 2005, 05:19 AM
[Turns and heads back to the cockpit with the datapad mumbling to himself (not like most would understand him if he said out loud).]

"Iz joozt da pilut!"

jedi_lucky
16 May 2005, 08:19 AM
looking extremely annoyed...a snarl crosses her face...looking much like she did when she crawled the twins faces. does this guy speak basic or is he just plain stupid? i am losing my patients.... look i thought i had made myself clear before but clearly i didnt. i am NOT here to steal a ship. i AM here to catch a target and if you dont focus on what is our true mission i have a feeling the target is going to get away because all you care about is a STUPID ship." the grits her teeth. ''am i the only one here who is not so money hungry...who understands the whole reason we are even here or is everyone so blinded by the idea of money that they cant think clearly...and speaking of money heres a thought for you, that maybe you can understand...if we lose the target over the ship we wont get our pay from jzoun," she looks corros right in the eyes "and i will make you look like the twins." she gets up and starts heading for the cockpit. looking over her shoulder " i have had enough of this "planning". if anyone is interested in the true target i will be in the cockpit." then continues in to the cockpit.

PsychoInfiltrator
16 May 2005, 01:22 PM
"{I take it that's a no}"

(Pause)

{what the rabbit doesn't seem to understand is that at no point in time have I prioritized the Guardian over getting the captain-the Guardian is merely the second most important military objective}
(Pause)
"Any other opinions... ... ...?"

jtucker
16 May 2005, 02:48 PM
"Jeeze, hey Sasha's right the target comes first, and personally thats all i'm worried about, anyone who wants to try and keep the Guardian then hey by all means go ahead and try, but transfer the commander guy over here first so we can be sure and get him back to Jzoun. After that I could care less what you wanna do with the ship," Trace finishes walking towards the door, laughing lightly to himself at Brok's comment and the fact that he's probably the only one who caught the entire meaning.

Trace gets to the Cockpit giving Sasha the "chin up with eyebrows raised" greating, "Hey at least someone other than me and BroK still knows why we're here," He then sits down finishing his sentence, "thanks for the level head back there, thought everyone was seeing nothing but credit signs right there for a second."

He says to Brok, "Well, don't worry, from the looks of it i'm gonna have to operate the Ion Cannons myself from here seeings how everyone else is gonna have to man the turrets and fighters," he leans back in the chair chuckleing again repeating Brok's statement in a fairly bad inpersination, "Ize Joozt da pilut!, *Laughs louder*, you kill me man."

PsychoInfiltrator
17 May 2005, 04:40 AM
(Abandons the lounge, finds a somwhat secluded location and starts typing.)
"{Maybe I should learn how to pilot.

max ordo
19 May 2005, 04:02 PM
Malo walks into the lounge and unceremoniously drops a pile of equipment on the floor "These belonged to Bardo. I found him twitching in a corner of the hanger with a needle in his neck. I hate spice freaks so instead of letting him come down I ended his pitiful existance. Trash whatever you all don't want."



Equipment: Blast helmet, vest, Blaster, heavy Flight suit, Credit chip with 250 credits, Comlink, Breath mask, Atmosphere canister/filter, Medpac, Power pack,Padded flight suit (DR 2)

max ordo
19 May 2005, 04:04 PM
OCC: Dont do drugs!!!:D at least dont get caught. he hadnt posted in a month so bye-bye.

jtucker
19 May 2005, 04:28 PM
Seeing Malo heading for the lounge as he's headed to the cockpit asks him what he's got.

"Oh well," He laughs, "Guess he shouda stayed clean."

OOC: Sorry for the "pre-quel" here just had to make a comment, Trace takes nothing since he obviously isn't there.

PsychoInfiltrator
19 May 2005, 05:25 PM
Spotting Malo, Corros follows him back to the lounge)


(Corros takes:
Blast helmet, vest, Blaster, heavy Flight suit, Credit chip with 250 credits, Comlink, Breath mask, Atmosphere canister/filter, Medpac, Power pack,Padded flight suit (DR 2))

Corros requests the location of his bunk/cabin and (assuming Malo tells him where it si) goes there and puts the Blast helmet and vest, padded jump suit, heavy flight suit, breath mask, and atmosphere canister/filter on his bed/under his bed. (if there is room.) The 250 credits is added to his cred supply, the comlink goes up his sleeve, (the right one, not the one with the hold out) the powerpack in a pouch at his belt (I'm asuming that good 'ol Max doesn't mind Corros's atttire) and Corros examines the blaster.

(What kind, and does it also have a powerpack in it? Any modifications?)

After checking it to his satisfaction, Corros finds a writing implement and something to write on, and writes the following note, after putting it on the pile of stuff on the bed.

"Now accepting bids face-to-face. Exceedingly cheap. But not free. But a few good jokes or a couple stories might get you the gas mask stuff."

(Satisfied, he plays around with the blaster)

OOC: PS: DON'T DO DRUGS!!! Its a horrible thing to do, even if you are not caught.

Star Warrior
19 May 2005, 05:34 PM
Rune looks at the supplies.

max ordo
19 May 2005, 11:19 PM
Coming out of hyperspace just short of Tatooine Brok takes the ship into a slow orbit around the planet while Trace starts scanning the whole area for any sign of Destiny. After a thorough scan "Got'em boys. Looks like they're moving away from Tatooine doing their patrol route. Jzoun sure has some good info, they're right where they should be" Hearing this over the comm Malo goes to Rune "You're flying fourth, try something stupid and it's the last thing you'll ever do. Ree will see to that" then over the comm "Ree...To'maz, Za'mot to your fighters. Remember make it look real, we need them in close before we jam their comms. Whoever is going to board meet me at the air lock"

The four fighters launch with no problems then commence to circle the freighter, feigning attack, all shots intentionally missing and Brok is piloting with none of his skill. Trace gets on the comm and broadcast on a wide bandwidth so that any vessels in the sector should be able to hear "Mayday...Mayday..this is the free trader FireFly. We are under attack by pirates...I repeat pirates. Ship systems are going down, someone please help" he is messing with the controls while giving the message adding static to cover the near laughter in his voice.

Trace sees on the sensors shortly after his 'distress' call that the Destiny is coming about and heading towards you guys. A moment later "This is Imperial patrol ship Destiny...We are en route hold on for another few minutes we will assist."


occ:post any actions prior to the help arriving. I will update when you all have posted.

darth_phobeius
20 May 2005, 06:03 AM
Dialing up the Inertial Compensators (+2 Pilot Check) and Aiming the Ion Cannons Maually so they won't give themselves away. Readied action (Bring Shields up to full power when they get in range)

jtucker
20 May 2005, 12:57 PM
Prepairs the Shields for shift to double on the imperial ships side of the transport. (Comp Use 9+7=16) flip of a switch now.

Pilot 12+9=21 (+2 compitance for Brok)

Prepairs to activate the jammers and take the Ion guns from Brok once he gains pursuit at point blank range I will be targeting the weak spots I found in the design of the vessel that knock out primary systems, Shields 1st, Engines 2nd, .Weapons 3rd, Fires indiscrimitantly after that.

PsychoInfiltrator
20 May 2005, 01:15 PM
Corros secures his loot, then runs to the cockpit, Kylan in one hand.
(Asks)
"This baby got a boarding airlock thingmadojiggy, or how do I get on that baby? {Destiny! Destiny to be mine...}"

OOC: What kind of blaster was Bardo's?

Corros proceeds to wait around in the cockpit until receiving an answer (if he gets one) then heads to the boarding area. (if there is one). Then he crouches, blaster out. And the first Imp he sees is going to be getting a blaster bolt shoved into his brain.

jtucker
20 May 2005, 03:44 PM
"Yeah, in the cross cooridoor one dorsal one ventral, just go there, we'll let you know which one we're gonna put to her soon as we know."

PsychoInfiltrator
21 May 2005, 05:19 AM
He walks quickly to the cross corridor, checks thecharge on all three blasters, and waits patiently, hoping to himself that he'll get reinforcements. He has no qualms about fighting by himself, he just won't guarantee a living captain at the end of the battle...

OOC: What about that blaster? And is there an available deckplan for this ship, I can't find one.

jtucker
21 May 2005, 08:08 AM
Hit the intra ship com, "Ok everyone get ready."

OOC: hey psyco i got a deckplan just send me a PM with your e-mail and i'll send it to you. Same ones i found for you Max.
Also who's manning what? Me and Brok are in the cockpit, Psyco's getting ready to board, The fighters are out. So that leaves Sasha and one of the twins by my count for boarding and guns. Someone let me know if i'm all messed up on my count please. Cause I don't think we can man everything.

jedi_lucky
21 May 2005, 12:18 PM
please dont lt this greedy fool get me killed... she checks her blaster and prepares for boarding.

PsychoInfiltrator
21 May 2005, 01:32 PM
OOC: Just a little (important) note...Its Psych not psyco...

Mumbeles {everyone probly thinksthat I'm a greedy fool, I am no fool!...greedy perhaps... They seem to think that I'm useless...soon they will know. NEVER underestimate a Kiffar...especially me!}"

(Corros is now holding his Kylan-3 in his right hand, and his other blaster in his left. Bored out of his mind, he attempts to use Psychometry on his new blaster. SM check roll=17+7=24)

Sasha sees him close his eyes, concentrationg...

max ordo
21 May 2005, 04:38 PM
Me and Brok are in the cockpit, Psyco's getting ready to board, The fighters are out. So that leaves Sasha and one of the twins by my count for boarding and guns. Someone let me know if i'm all messed up on my count please. Cause I don't think we can man everything.


you are messed up. rune ree and the twins are on the fighters. sasha and corros are the boarders. o and Malo. I'll post his stats in the occ thread. i may have either brok or trace run him during combat if you're staying on ship

PsychoInfiltrator
21 May 2005, 04:55 PM
You mean Brok and Trace are sitting on the ship while Sasha and I take out a Guardian on the inside!?!

Cowards!!!

(jk, I know that they will join in the boarding.)

(But if they don't...it won't be Corros who by playing fool gets us all killed, it'll be Trace and Brok!)

max ordo
21 May 2005, 05:13 PM
since i've had to remove 2 people from the game for not posting i am sending malo on with you. he will make sure you all don't die. i'll post his stats now in the occ. JT or DP decide who's gonna run him in combat

darth_phobeius
22 May 2005, 07:05 AM
[Checking on all the instruments before he has to show his worth behind the controls, glances to Trace and nods his readiness. Got his game face on. Brok seals the cockpit door behind the last to leave so Trace and Brok won't be distured while keeping the ship ready to go.] {Not Cowardly, just prudent against spending time getting back to the cockpit for a quick take off after the retrieval of the package}

"Git ursilves ridy."

OOC Trace do you want Malo or me?

PsychoInfiltrator
22 May 2005, 09:49 AM
OOC: Why does it take BOTH of you? Anyways, its not like we need you anyway...Malo could probly do this on his own. Besides, everyone knows pilots are sissies...

jtucker
22 May 2005, 12:21 PM
"Ready when you are bud," Trace says readying his assigned tasks then glancing at Brok, "Looks like we finally get to prove our worth here, might shut some people up."

OOC: DP: I'll be firing weapons and handelling any damage control so you might want to take him looks like all Brok should have to do is get us close and docked, besides if things go wrong Trace might have to board himself.

darth_phobeius
23 May 2005, 04:53 AM
No problem on the taking of Malo, and Psych it takes two because Trace is what is called a "Co" Pilot. Handles things like weapons and shields and sensors (like watching for a Imperial SD near by) and Brok keeps the ship ready for take off so when the boarding party gets their job done he can fly their butts to safety.

PsychoInfiltrator
23 May 2005, 06:58 AM
I was kidding...trying to goad you two into coming...

Anyway, personal pet peeve...IT'S PSYCH NOT PSYCHO!

Forgive my outburst...

Where's Ordo, I wanta get this lightfight started...

:atat: :sabersml:

PsychoInfiltrator
27 May 2005, 03:24 PM
The five day bump.

This thread is somehow five days since the last post, and it was mine...

darth_phobeius
29 May 2005, 02:04 PM
Jtucker has left for Drill Sergeant School, I have been waiting for the next GM update and I think Max has been out with business so he has not been able to post. Patience is the way of the Force.

PsychoInfiltrator
29 May 2005, 04:55 PM
But I'm not a ... Blat it! I am...

Wait, patience is the way of the Light Side of the Force...

Meh, I'll be patient anyways.

max ordo
29 May 2005, 06:51 PM
When the Imperial patrol ship Destiny is within range of the Fire Fly and her four ‘attackers’ Capt. Moss broadcasts “Stand down, you are violating Imperial space and will be dealt with accordingly.” Without waiting to see if the four ‘pirates’ do as requested the Destiny fires on the attacking starfighters. The Destiny fires its two forward laser cannons ,one scoring a hit on one of the Z-95’s (To’Maz) (rolled 18+9=27 for 44pts damage.) the bolt hits the Z-95 squarely, knocking out the shields and doing some minor damage to fuselage, the second shot was easily dodged by the second Z-95 (Ree). The Destiny’s turreted laser cannon also score a hit on one of the Cloak-Shapes (Rune) (rolled 16+9=25 for 56pts damage) not having the shields to protect it like the Z-95 the shot rocks the Cloak-Shape blasting a hole clean through the port wing. The remaining Cloak-Shape (Za’Mot) and the unscathed Z-95 (Ree) both break off from their fight with the Fire Fly and turn their attention on the Destiny. (Za’Mot) fires first, barely missing the Destiny. Ree has better luck with the Destiny (rolled 17+11=28 for 50 pts damage) with his shot he is able to knock out the shields and do some minor hull damage to the Destiny. Over the Comm “Now” in a calm voice from Ree. Hearing this Trace hits the comm. jamming devices cutting off the Destiny’s ability to communicate while Brok, having manually aimed the Ion Cannon had the Destiny locked in, lets loose with the Ion Cannon (rolled 16+8=24 hits 52pts damage= total system ionization=dead in the water) Brok and Trace then bring the Fire Fly alongside the Destiny. Securing the Imperial ship with grappler mags, Brok lines up the Fire Fly’s port airlock with the other ships and Malo sends the docking umbilical over to the Destiny.

At the airlock Corros and Sasha wait as Malo connects the tube so they can board the ship “Remember, first we take the Captain, then we grab the item. This needs to be fast, who knows when some sort of support might be coming” with that he pulls his DT-12 and opens the airlock. The other two crew members following his lead. He stops at the Destiny’s airlock momentarily then swoosh the door opens onto an empty corridor aboard the Imperial ship.

ooc:sorry took so long. things been hectic. will be more frequent from this point on. I will be controlling Trace until JTucker returns from school.

max ordo
29 May 2005, 07:15 PM
Here's the Guardian Class ship you are boarding. Thanks JT for sending me this. Forgot I had it. You are going to be entering through the open airlock on deck 3. Have Fun:D

PsychoInfiltrator
4 June 2005, 04:29 AM
Corros advances, Kylan in hand. If there is somebody there he shoots them. If not, he takes the first right and shoots anybody awake and stuns anybody dead, and if tthere is an intact one, takes an E-11 as a souvenir. Also palms any visible credits/gems and leaves the troop sleeping area, following Malo's lead.

darth_phobeius
7 June 2005, 05:40 AM
"Sasha, you scout out the bridge and find that Captain. We need to do this and get gone. Don't want Imps crawling up my exhaust manifold. Corros you stay with me."

jedi_lucky
7 June 2005, 10:19 AM
"not a problem i head there now if everyone is ready." wow i am definately going deep into the rabbit hole...

PsychoInfiltrator
11 June 2005, 11:20 AM
OOC: Ordo? GM? Man who controls stormtroopers? Max? Can we get an update?

max ordo
11 June 2005, 11:30 AM
Sorry will update this afternoon. Am in the middle of an unexpected move so kinda scramblin to get everything packed and find a new place. Landlords who sell their houses suck. Was also waiting to see if Star Warrior was gonna post.

PsychoInfiltrator
14 June 2005, 01:41 PM
Star Warrior dropped off the net right after his last post on this thread, scuttling the campaign that he'd just set up without even a goodbye.

Has Balmung talked to you yet? He's back up and running-:rolleyes: in my new campaign as a :rolleyes: Hutt.

jtucker
16 June 2005, 08:45 AM
Trace continues to watch the sensors for anyone entering the area to support the cruiser and monitors the coms for any traffic concerning the actions that they have just taken outside of the jamming.

to Brok: "Well that was a little easier than i thought it would have been, be ready for anything though."

OOC: I'm back, I'll be catching up on the other games I'm in with some of you and updating there too. Sorry for any inconvieniance (spelling? awe who cares close enough). Later all.

Star Warrior
16 June 2005, 06:55 PM
Rune

Star Warrior
16 June 2005, 06:56 PM
(Approaching Docking Bay of Patrol)

Hey all. Landing on our mothership. Have damage to hull. See you in the next episode. Give me space, I'll pull up the rear for straglers.

jtucker
18 June 2005, 09:50 AM
Opens the docking bay for Rune, "Your clear, I'll take a look at her after this is all over and see what we can do about fixing her up."

Trace continues his assigned tasks until something else comes up.

PsychoInfiltrator
19 June 2005, 05:51 AM
1)Follow Malo
2)Obey his orders-to an extent (ie, Corros will not commit suicide etc.)
3)shoot any/all enemy personnel-the captain gets a stun blast.
4)once secure on Guardian bridge, replace atmosphere of other parts of ship-except the ones he needs to travel to to get out-with vacuum
5)keep following orders. loot the fallen. Do whatever feasible to steal Guardian.

max ordo
20 June 2005, 12:02 PM
Ok. Sorry for the dely but since it appears that everyone is back and able to post the encounters will begin tonight. So either post an init roll or PM me and I'll write it all up tonight after work. And welcome back JTucker, glad your little field trip was enjoyable. And DP will start posting once he is settled in his temp new location. I'll post for him til then. Thanks for your patience.:D

jtucker
20 June 2005, 12:06 PM
Initiative: Roll 15+2=17

Just continuing to assist Brok in the COckpit and monitoring systems that are active or that might be needed sooner or later.

OOC: This is Trace's relax time during the engagement lol

PsychoInfiltrator
20 June 2005, 03:11 PM
rol 1+???=1+???

I forgot my Init modifier-probly doesn't matter to much in this case, lol!

jtucker
29 June 2005, 04:22 AM
HELLO!!! (then the echo begins) HELLooooo, HELllloooooo, HElllllloooooo, Heeelllllloooooo, hhheeeeeelllllloooooo.....

LOL sorry just a bump to remind everyone to roll lol.

On a different note, LOL Psycho, yeah probebly doesn't matter LOL. I hate it when that happens.

Later all

PsychoInfiltrator
29 June 2005, 06:03 AM
I'm on vac next two weeks. See ya! Max, feel free to RP for me, you know Corros's priorities. Killing and looting.

jtucker
12 July 2005, 03:59 PM
OOC: Just another Bump to remind everyone that we're, well I'm still here lol, and to see if DP and Psycho are set-up / back yet so we can get this show on the road. Oh and JediLucky is monitoring through me Max, as usual lol. Later all.

max ordo
12 July 2005, 05:33 PM
OOC:will be back up soon. have had some problems here and almost done working them out. sorry for the delay

jedi_lucky
13 July 2005, 12:00 PM
well i guess i forgive you this time max!!! lmfao!

lucky

PsychoInfiltrator
17 July 2005, 04:48 AM
I'm back from vacation. It went longer than expected.

Vjerzag
23 July 2005, 03:39 AM
Hm, I am back, sorry for not contacting you but my comp broke and I have to start working to fix it. Now it is done.

Bardo is back!

darth_phobeius
23 July 2005, 04:42 AM
Hey, Bardo........Aren't you either sucking vacuum, or wearing a stylish blaster hole? Not sure. Could be wrong.

jtucker
23 July 2005, 07:15 AM
Ummmm yeah uh bardo you might wanna read abck in the posts a ways and contact max ordo on a pm or the OOC thread... sorry

PsychoInfiltrator
23 July 2005, 05:06 PM
Well, Darth Phobeias, if Bardo is the Bothan, he's been spaced, and if he's not he took the blaster bolt from Malo and I have his gear. I think he's the one who caught the blaster bolt.

jtucker
7 October 2005, 02:47 PM
Translator for Brok... Trace reporting as ordered... thanks for the understanding on the "issues" all can we space the wabbit now?.... :P

darth_phobeius
7 October 2005, 09:23 PM
Um....Josh sorry I forgot to tell you that there was a new thread started for it under Smugglers Take 2. Different situation there