PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Hunt for the Jedi

jtucker
4 April 2005, 07:16 PM
This is where we will conduct all OOC stuff and I'll post game info that the players will need. I have decided to forgo a Character Thread and decided all characters will be posted here once they are finalized and approved.

You may post your character however you want on here once approved to join the game but as the GM I will require that your character be put into a format that I use for my face to face games. I will Provide this in a future post.

jtucker
5 April 2005, 04:23 AM
Here's the CRS I use, again i just need the characters in this format for my purposes. If for some reason you do not have microsoft word let me know and we'll see what to do from there. Characters need to be e-mailed to me in this format please, it just makes my life as a GM a little easier like this.

jtucker
5 April 2005, 05:20 PM
Ok everyone... this will explain it's self in the first posting or two in the game... Everyone will recieve Force Sensative as a free feat. This allows you to have Empathy, Enhance Ability, and Friendship as class skills also.

jedi_lucky
7 April 2005, 10:45 AM
Background and description:
Violet is an attractive young female (human) with jet black hair, pale white skin and striking violet eyes. she's kinda of petite standing only 5'3 and weighing 122. she wears custom made armor that consist of a balck body suit, covered by a corsett of black armor, theigh plates and black knee heigh boots. this is always accompanied by a balck clock by which most of her weapons are concealed however she has two DL-44s slung low on her hips that are always clearly visable. she grew up an orphan on corescant surviving as a theif. eventually growing tired of this she began working as an enforcer for a local crime boss and moved up the ranks to become an assasin after he saw how ruthless she was. when he refused to pay her the agreed price for a hit, he made the last mistake he would ever make, since she walked away with his head. now she wanders the galaxy taking random jobs as an assasin, bounty hunter, etc. she has no conscience, no remorse, and the word mercy isnt even in her vocabulary. the few people she calls friends she is very loyal to...as long as they stay out of her way.

darth_phobeius
7 April 2005, 12:18 PM
Shenree is a Bimm that was raised in the Zeison Sha tradition of the Force. Trained and raised by a Human after his parents were killed in the Jedi Purge. He has a special hate in his heart for big governments and military in general for what they did. This hate has lead him down some bad roads before. Bladed weapons are his specialty, but he does just as well with a blaster. He is light spirited until he is confronted by authority that pushes itself on him.
He is a gray haired Bimm that keeps his ears pulled back out of the way under a head rap made of a gray material. Over light armor he wears a dark blue tunic and pants. Over the tunic he wears light blue robes, with hard leather boots of a dark brown color. His eyes are totally black and he keeps a Vibroblade up each sleeve. Even diarmed he is very deadly as anything will become a projectile.

Krad-edis
8 April 2005, 05:56 AM
jtucker,

One announcement and one question. First, I'll be sending you my background for Jerigund Rollins or "Dirty Jerry" sometime on Saturday. I'll have a full background for you and do as jedi_lucky and darth_phobeius have done by posting a brief description of him.

Now to the question: Do we have to be Force Sensitive? I would prefer for him not to be.

jtucker
8 April 2005, 07:48 AM
Krad-edis,

Now to the question: Do we have to be Force Sensitive? I would prefer for him not to be.

No you do not have to be force sensative, however it could come in handy in the long run, its totally up to you, I am giving the Feat for free if you want it as stated above if your worried about using up a feat.

Any other questions just drop me a line.

Question for you: Do you have Yahoo Messanger?

Reason I Asked: I would like to get everyone on line at least once a weekend while the game is going on to conduct any question sessions or get through a particular senerio that could take forever on a posting.
I will post the whole event in the thread after its over.

As for everyone else (Minus Jedi_Lucky who is sitting right here lol): Would getting on Yahoo Messanger together about once a week or once every two weeks be too hard to do?

max ordo
8 April 2005, 07:52 AM
depending on what time it shouldnt be.

Krad-edis
8 April 2005, 08:26 AM
No you do not have to be force sensative, however it could come in handy in the long run, its totally up to you, I am giving the Feat for free if you want it as stated above if your worried about using up a feat.

It can also be a hindrance, so I think I'll skip it.

Would getting on Yahoo Messanger together about once a week or once every two weeks be too hard to do?

I'll handle any questions I have how I have been, either through the OOC discussion or by email directly. My schedule is screwy beyond belief. I will post often, but sometimes I am up at 3 am due to work, and other times I'm awake all day due to school, work, kids, and other obligations.

jedi_lucky
8 April 2005, 08:33 AM
(passing a mesage since i live with him...lol) this is fine...we all have a real life aside form our star wars one!

Krad-edis
8 April 2005, 08:59 AM
My starting class is Fringer, and that means that I have 1d4X500 maxed, (2000 credits) and then that is multiplied by 5. This gives me 10,000 credits. 10,000 credits are not as much as some might be starting out with, but uh, I really have a pretty good idea as to what I want spend it on...lots of weapons and equipment, and with that amount of cash, I think I'll manage well.

So here's Question Two:

Is there anything in the Arms & Equipment Guide that is off limits? I know there are certain things in there that can effect game balance, and just thought I'd check with the GMs before I write a few of my odds and ends into my background.

jedi_lucky
8 April 2005, 09:13 AM
1.) rules applying to starting credits are posted on the looking for players thread. please consult this for you credits.

2.) as far as equipment all weapons in the core rule book are ok and you can have one weapon out of the arms and equpment guide but you must send the stats to main GM (jtucker) for approvel.

thanks so much!
lucky
:daala:

jedi_lucky
8 April 2005, 09:18 AM
1.) rules applying to starting credits are posted on the looking for characters thread. please consult this for your starting credits.

2.) as for equipment...all items listed in te core rule book are ok. you can have 1 weapon out of the arms and equipment guide but its stats must be sent to the main GM (jtucker).

thanks so much!
lucky

jedi_lucky
8 April 2005, 09:19 AM
sorry thats got posted twice...had a complication!

lucky

Krad-edis
8 April 2005, 09:37 AM
All characters will be starting at level 5, with 36 points to spend on attributes (pretty generouse huh?), also starting money will be maxed and then multiplied by five. (piece of advice here: spend alot of it!).

That was from here (http://holonet.swrpgnetwork.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17431)

1.) rules applying to starting credits are posted on the looking for players thread. please consult this for you credits.

I did that already and that was never in question. 10,000 credits based in starting instructions....which is pretty generous.

2.) as for equipment...all items listed in te core rule book are ok. you can have 1 weapon out of the arms and equipment guide but its stats must be sent to the main GM (jtucker).

Alrighty, thanks for clearing that up. :)

jedi_lucky
8 April 2005, 09:48 AM
sorry thought you had a question there...lol

lucky

max ordo
8 April 2005, 10:43 AM
Seifer Fel comes from a long line of mercenaries and assassins whose skills were in great demand at one point. They were used as assassins by the Sith and combat instructors by the Jedi. And as far as the galaxy is concerned they were all destroyed over 4000 years ago during the great Sith War when the star of their home world went supernova and destroyed most of their system. Unknown to most in the galaxy, his people had colonies in other nearby systems on planets most would think inhospitable. He is from one such colony whose location is unknown to any except his clan. Seifer is a large (2.1m) powerfully built (300lbs) alien who looks like no species most have ever seen. He has dark gray hairless flesh with blood red eyes and is trained to fight with all different weapons (deadly with all), his preferred weapon is the double vibroblade but he is always heavily armed with an assortment of different things to do his job. His first loyalty is to his clan, then his employer (if he is partnered up with others he is loyal to them as well, he normally works alone). He doesn’t speak of his past or family much and always wears a black hooded cloak to hide his alien features; since his race is extremely uncommon (supposedly extinct) he doesn’t want much recognition.

jtucker
8 April 2005, 04:46 PM
ok the answer for yahoo messanger is whenever it is convinient for everyone, or most everyone. What i will do when we do things on yahoo is go into my history of the conferance, pick out any "non-esintial" stuff, copy and paste it on a post on either the IC or OOC depending on what it concerns. Could get a couple of posts from one session (a OOC and IC).

As for the game starting we're getting close i only need the finalized characters from max and darth p, and a background from krad-edis.

the "teaser" i put up on the looking for players thread is going to change a little due to a few backgrounds that i have read.

As for actually posting the characters you do not have to do that, its up to you, as long as i have a copy, besides, darksiders don't even usually want their "friends" knowing exactly how powerful or weak they really are.

Ok i think thats all for now.

jtucker
8 April 2005, 04:56 PM
ok here's some basics:

1) the party will decide among themselves how to divy up the "spoils" of any encounter resulting in money and items found. I will track equipment that is common to the party and post updates when requested.

2) don't bother to keep count of "shots fired". I don't care its a game and as in the movies the magazine seems never to "run out". the only thing i will keep track of is expendable items such as thrown items; grenades, knives and the like.

3) Character disputes seeing how you are darkside will be handled how you see fit! If your characters decide to "duke it out" then so be it however this action will take a while due to the fact it must be fair to all involved and actuall E-mailed dice roller results will be sent to me unless both involved decide to trust the others results (we can figure out how to best do this). If you decide to do the same with a NPC then i will not "pull" any "punches".

4) More will follow if there are questions.

darth_phobeius
9 April 2005, 09:39 AM
That won't be a problem just as Max said though is just coordinating times and all.

jtucker
9 April 2005, 01:18 PM
Quinn stands about 5' 10" at about 150lbs with close cropped dark hair and brown eyes. He dresses in regular spacer garb and carries a single heavy blaster pistol low slung in a quick-draw holster. He doesn't seem to care about anything more than making credits. He also seems to have the attitude of "sure, whatever, as long as i get payed for this".

He is the owner and operator of the Traitor (the vessle you will be traveling around on). And also the only crew member. He spends most of his time either in the cockpit or in the maintenance areas working on the ship. If he's not in one of these two places he's probably eating or sleeping.

The Traitor is a Transport of unknown origins and design. It has been modified so much that none of the original systems seem to be in place anymore... maybe the main bulkheads and frame are original. It has military grade shielding and weapons systems as well as many transponder codes. It seems that much money has been put into kepping this craft with up to date systems and not so legal weapons.

Krad-edis
10 April 2005, 08:38 AM
"I suppose I could sit until hemmorhoids were coming out of my ears for investigators to help me find the bastards who killed my wife and kid, but thats not my style. I pleaded until I was blue in the face, and it landed me in prison. I didn't get justice...so now, I will go out and get it. I owe them."

JAIR-AH-GUND RAH-LENSE
Height: 1.87 meters (6'1")
Weight: 84 kg (185 lbs.)

Physical Description: Jerigund Rollins stands just a bit over six feet tall (with his boots on, he's even taller) and weighs just shy of two hundred pounds (ammunition is heavy). His hair is close cropped, looking as if he had once been in a military unit but let it grow out into an unkempt brown stack of hay. Often times, it is covered by his black blast helmet. He has brown eyes and has a dark complexion. Burn scars can be seen on the sides of his left lower jaw and upper right cheek, as well as all over his arms and legs. He has patchy portions of facial hair that won’t grow near where he has been burned. Rollins wears gray tactical jumpsuits and usually sports a blast vest. Jerigund’s complexion and appearance has gained him one of his many nicknames “Dirty Jerry”, but most won’t call him that to his face. He has more guns than he has arms. On his upper right thigh he carries a Merr-Sonn Flash 4 Heavy blaster, and slung across his right shoulder is his Dresselian Projectile Rifle. Tucked away on his back, he carries a Driolanis Defense System Striker Projectile Pistol. Known also as "Pockets", he fills his cargo pockets and load bearing vest with extra ammunition for his slugthrowers, and often times can be seen carrying a bandoleer of stun grenades…which he is rumored to have a tactical hand launcher for.

Disposition: Carries himself in a very no-nonsense tone. He certainly lacks patience and understanding with those who hesitate or appear to fake. He especially has a distasted for bureaucrats and stupid laws that stop people like himself with exaggerated senses of justice from carrying out vigilante acts. He has worked with a team while on the Dalwaharian Defense Patrol, and doesn’t mind company so long as they don’t try to overlap their obligations with his overall priority of finding the terrorist insurgents who killed his wife and son. He has leads, but eleven years without a single name has worn on his nerves. One thing that anyone will notice about Jerigund after working with him for sometime, and should hope to never have to witness is that he takes great offense to anyone who harms women or children. An insult to a woman or child will likely result in a beating “prison rules style” to the offending party, if not worse. Harming a woman or child in his presence is enough to send him into a rage…and he will do his best to kill whoever does so. Never again will those who are "innocent" (he decides if they're innocent) be made to suffer or die in his presence, and if it happens, justice will soon come to the offender regardless of what petty laws say.

jtucker
10 April 2005, 09:24 AM
ok everyone it seems we have everyone together and character's are finalized. therefor i'm going to begin the IC thread and make the first post to set the start of the game. Once that is complete you can all get into character there and begin to "get to know each other".

Once you make your first IC Post no more character changes can be made. So if you have any final changes let me know before you post either through E-mail or Yahoo.

If you see me online here that also means i'm on yahoo and you can contact me that way for questions, comments and/or anything that you need cleared up that is happening in the game. Such as individual character stuff you are trying to do or something i have forgotten to answer or missed.

One more thing, as a GM i do appreciate constructive critisisim and feed back on my GMing and style, If i'm doing something you don't like let me know please. I'm not a big stickler for "must follow" what the book says some things should just be common sense. The only time i will stick totally to the rules is when it involves two PCs fighting or using skills on each other, thats just to make it fair to both parties involved.

Post as often as you like in the IC. Try not to post too much OOC stuff there (short OOC is ok, similar to what we do in other games, nothing major) as we are going to keep this thread open too. All OOC can be done either here or if not concerning the other players through, again, E-mail or Yahoo.

As for everyone getting together in a Yahoo Conferance i'd like everyone to post here when good times to get one would be for you. Please specify your time zone when you do. I am in the Eastern Time Zone, I know Max is in Pacific and i Believe Darth P is in Central. Just need to know where Krad is in relation.

jtucker
10 April 2005, 10:11 AM
the IC thread has been started and i have made the first posts for the four characters.

Keep in mind due to the Character of Violet Starr being my wife some of her IC post may be made by my profile seeing how we have to share the computer lol.

Enjoy!

The thread is under the Roleplaying Forums, same place you found this one.

Krad-edis
10 April 2005, 10:50 AM
Just need to know where Krad is in relation.

Central time.

jtucker
10 April 2005, 11:14 AM
we have one more last minute player that is going to have his character and background to me today and post his background and discription here. just bear with me we'll get going real soon.

patrick.bunch
10 April 2005, 05:25 PM
K’epp (Coven name: Hai’keys Mokbon Sol-sus K’epp)
A native of the planet ILBIS (preindustrial swamp world), a world that had sided with the Separatists during the Clone Wars and suffered attacks by the Republican Army lead by the Jedi. The Coven Witches of ILBIS failed to stop the Jedi and were largely destroyed by the Knights, but a few survived, including a young girl named K’epp. She was able to survive in the anarchy that followed the end of the war on her homeworld and working under the tutelage of the few surviving Covens was able to rise in rank and abilities to ensure she would not fall prey to the slave-gangs and marauders that pillaged the bones of her planets broken cities. Until the Empire, during its periodic sweeps for Force-users, found the remaining Covens and sent it’s Dark Lord of the Sith to purge these last remaining hold-outs from the populace. But one witch survived, and she vowed vengeance on all those who had welded the Force against her sisterhood.

Pale, dark haired, slim human woman in her mid-30s. Dressed in floor-length hooded cloak of dark red, wrapped in full body leather wrappings. All her effects are stored in the numerous belt pouches that hag from her waist. She often appears to be hovering in the shadows of a room, observing everyone. Her small form belays the powerful darkside energies that she keeps just below the surface.

jtucker
10 April 2005, 08:47 PM
OK everyones ready,

You may begin the posting in the IC for sure now. No more changes or additions of equipment. what i have on your character sheets is what you have as of right now.

ENJOY!

Krad-edis
11 April 2005, 03:26 PM
jtucker,

Hello again, just have a quick question regarding handling combat. Will you be using visual aides, such as maps that show distance between oneself and enemies, cover, obstacles etc.

We're in the middle of a fight right now in my game (http://groups.msn.com/starwarswantedbyvader) and if you wanted to take a look at what I'm referring to...the screens are up right now in the second chapter...I was wondering if you were doing something similar.

max ordo
11 April 2005, 03:32 PM
his maps are really helpful. i'm actually in that game. Krad what do you use to make those cause i am doing something right now and need to do the maps up

jtucker
11 April 2005, 03:37 PM
Comabt will be handled as follows:
Description of situation, if complex i'll add a rough image to the post for everyone to view.

Initiative Rolls and any supprise/free actions and your first target with attack roll for first attack. If using a Multi-Fire and/or Rapid fire then all rolls at once(due to faster rate of fire). Melee will be one attack on your Initiative go until everone is out of attacks and ready for a new round a few exceptions would be the Jedi Weapon's Master's Rapid Strike which would act the same as the Multi/Rapid-fire, but no one has that at the moment.

Also on the post you need to state your current defense in relation to what enemy (i.e. Dodge) or if you have something similar to lightsaber defense and the like that gives you a bonus.

And your current VP/WP after all actions and damage on the final post of the round for your character.

that get it or does anyone else have any more questions?

Krad-edis
11 April 2005, 03:47 PM
I use MS Paint to draw the pictures out, and then I insert the two meter grids on top of the picture when I'm done. Its kind of a pain at first, but after you get the hang of it, you can crank out some pretty helpful stuff in twenty minutes or so. If anyone would like the overlay grid, let me know...I'll send it to you.

max ordo
11 April 2005, 03:55 PM
i would appreciate it if you could send me that.:D

jtucker
12 April 2005, 04:23 AM
Yeah send it to me too if you would i'llincorperate it into the game when needed or wanted to explain a situation.

jtucker
12 April 2005, 05:18 PM
I will be rewarding extra XP based on Individual Rollplaying, Character Interaction and the like during the game, XP will be sent either on a PM or in a E-mail to the individual players.

Also anytime someone thinks that another player does something deserving a little extra (good ideas, comedy relief, staying in character and doing exactly what they should even though it might not be the right thing at the right time and the like). Most all of us in here is a GM ourselves so anything you think another character/player does that deserves recognition by all means tell me i might have missed it or forgotten about it.

Krad-edis
13 April 2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by jtucker
Yeah send it to me too if you would i'llincorperate it into the game when needed or wanted to explain a situation.

Okay, I've agreed to send it to max in a day or so, but I'm kind of getting killed right now with Poli Sci resarch I'm doing, so I'll send it to both of you in document form by this weekend (Friday). Sorry about the delay.

Krad-edis
13 April 2005, 01:01 PM
Okay, I just sent an email to max ordo and to jtucker....both the grid and an explanation are attached to it. Enjoy.

BTW, please let me know if you received it. :)

jtucker
13 April 2005, 02:01 PM
Thanks Krad_edis,

I'll use it to explain certian situations when needed in our game.

max ordo
13 April 2005, 02:26 PM
got it thanks

darth_phobeius
13 April 2005, 04:36 PM
I don't want to seem like a tag along but can I get that also?

jtucker
13 April 2005, 04:40 PM
I'll forward it to you Darth P, help let Krad_edis keep doing his Poli Sci research.

jtucker
14 April 2005, 03:26 PM
Here she is, again she's not from a major corporation and has been modified beyond belief over the years, probably nothing on her original including the bulkheads.

patrick.bunch
14 April 2005, 03:38 PM
What the?? No ppt slide? JT, your slipping!

jtucker
14 April 2005, 04:26 PM
in a holyer than though and slightly sarcastic tone with a grin:

as a good player friendly GM i understand that not all players are as fortunate as those of us in the army that get that stuff for free. however all there computers should have come with word, therefor as the power point ranger i am i did the ship on power point and then transfered the image to a word document.... thank you very much! So PB if ya want it i got it! any other comments on my slipping as a GM?

darth_phobeius
14 April 2005, 04:42 PM
I loath Power Point. We had this idiot Light Col that couldn't understand the targets our source ID without it being on a Power Point and on his computer. Pointing them out on a map seemed to blow his mind.

jtucker
15 April 2005, 04:23 PM
this might be a little easier to see you guys.

jtucker
16 April 2005, 10:30 AM
ok for anyone who remembers the D6 verssion of this game (and i know you do) they had a skill called control mind.

there was no converssion for it in the old core rule book for the d20 system and i couldn't find anything for converting it. therefor in my games affect mind and control mind work as one and the same, only by using affect mind for something such as Jedi_Lucky did in this game it constitutes a DSP.

Now this is up to you guys. If your not comfortable or do not like the way i use this skill please "vote" on this in the OOC thread and let me know if more are in favor of not using it this way i will not.

Any other quetions on any skills and there uses just ask me here.

darth_phobeius
16 April 2005, 10:54 AM
I like the old Control Mind. The new one is cool for helping your armies out and all but I like to break peoples will.
I think your GM call is a good one. The only thing I would do is make it more difficult to make people hurt themselves than to just suggest. Something like lower the Will save difficulty or give the person a bonus to Will Saves versus harmful action. Just some thoughts. I like the idea though and didn't see any problem with the way things played out.

patrick.bunch
16 April 2005, 12:28 PM
No issues with JT version of Affect mind.

IIII tink it 'orked out 'just 'ine.

Krad-edis
16 April 2005, 12:32 PM
therefor in my games affect mind and control mind work as one and the same, only by using affect mind for something such as Jedi_Lucky did in this game it constitutes a DSP.

A little too powerful for my taste. Isn't this basically allowing a person to use two seperate force powers with only having to devote ranks to one? In my book, thats a bad idea.

Now this is up to you guys. If your not comfortable or do not like the way i use this skill please "vote" on this in the OOC thread and let me know if more are in favor of not using it this way i will not.

In the rules for the power on page 76 of the Core Rules it says "You must be able to communicate with the target, and the suggestion can't obviously threaten the target's life." Now, I suppose you could argue that it didn't necessarily threaten K'epp's life, but under different circumstances, she could have bled to death....so its a little unclear...and your call as the GM....and I think it turned out okay granted she was given a DSP...but I'd urge you to be careful. I think you may be opening a can of worms here by allowing anyone with Affect Mind to basically control anyone with a lower willpower save than they have.

For me, I'm more concerned about people getting to put ranks towards one skill and be allowed to use a related but still different skill without putting the proper effort in learning it. One is used to alter perceptions or make suggestions.....and one is a skill which "allows a person to take control of another person, turning him into a puppet who must obey the Jedi's (edit: or the power initiator's) will," (page 59, Tales of the Jedi Companion). Perhaps a synergy bonus would be applicable, but I never heard of someone being able to get the abilities of Enhance Ability simply because they have Battlemind. Which is basically what you would be doing.

If people wish to use Control Mind, I say that stats should be made for it so that in all fairness, ranks can be devoted to it so proper amount of time learning that power can be acquired.

jtucker
16 April 2005, 02:14 PM
I agree with Krad_Edis, no more affect mind in that way. We'll use a new skill everyone can take at there next level if wanted.

Dominate Mind (Alter) (Charisma)
Target must be within visual and verbal range. Max effective Range 10m. Use of this skill gives the user a Dark Side Point.
(Roll sets targets will save)
1-10 DC 5
11-20 DC 10
21-30 DC 15
31-40 DC 20
41-50 DC 25
(so on)

Everyone Agree?
Easier to save against unless a large number is rolled. Increments of 10 from there on out for DC +5.

Any Objections or should we just abort the Idea and continue?

patrick.bunch
16 April 2005, 04:18 PM
sounds good to me
ath leaths then i'dd still havv a tong

max ordo
16 April 2005, 10:55 PM
sounds fair to me also.

jtucker
19 April 2005, 01:52 AM
Ok everyone, patrick.bunch had to go for a bit on "real life" stuff so his character will re-join you later.

Also as soon as Krad-Edis and Jedi_Lucky respond with their input we'll hit Bandomeer and have us a little cloak and dagger type fun, or just rampage the whole "village" and see what happens...lol.

Word of advice, if you don't work together, and i think you all already know this, your targets are going to be very hard to capture / kill.

Also expect things (sooner or later) in this game based off your backgrounds to come into play.

Talk at everyone later.

darth_phobeius
19 April 2005, 06:32 AM
I hate 'The Field'. At least when we had to support another unit. Boring! Now MOUT site games are fun.

jtucker
19 April 2005, 12:07 PM
Yup love those MOUT Games now... you played Republic Commandos yet?

darth_phobeius
19 April 2005, 12:19 PM
Only the demo. With all the money me and my wife have been spending on travel and other stuff she won't let me get it until my contract kicks in

jtucker
19 April 2005, 12:22 PM
It was ok i beat it in the first two days, and thats only cause i had to share... lol naw it was cool but a little easy for me.

jtucker
19 April 2005, 07:12 PM
OK everyone Lucky should be posting tomorrow sometime then once i get home we'll get going on Bandomeer. Sorry for the delay.

darth_phobeius
20 April 2005, 05:18 AM
No problem. Don't want to rush you and compromise the quality of the story. Anyways everyone has real life stuff they have to do to pay the bills.

jtucker
21 April 2005, 04:22 AM
If anyone would like any types of maps of any area of Bandomeer let me know here and i'll crank a "rough" overview of the area your looking at out. Anything with more detail you might need let me know and i'll get that too (i.e. buildings, landing area, city scape, and the likes) just keep in mind that not everything is available on the local Info-net so you might not find some of it, you might have to be inventive to get certian things.

later all!

jtucker
23 April 2005, 12:32 PM
Ok everyone as stated earlier in this thread Violet (Jedi_Lucky's Character) is a NPC type character that she is playing for me to add a "different" aspect of a NPC to the game by having a NPC that is not totally under my control. She is treated as a Player character for all intents and purposes (i.e. she can live and die just as easily as everyone else no "special" GM pulling the punches so the NPC lives). Now she as a player however does not have all the answers to the game and does not know everything that I do. If anyone has any questions about the way her character / npc is being used just ask me here or in a e-mail and i will try and clarify better.

darth_phobeius
23 April 2005, 05:20 PM
Just to throw this out there FYI. Star Wars and George Lucas now is a sponsor for NASCAR driver Dale Jerret and the UPS car. That man is everywhere. I walked through the grocery store the other day and it was wall to wall products with SW an them. Just thought you'd like to know.

max ordo
23 April 2005, 05:30 PM
cant wait to see what the new paint scheme will be

jtucker
23 April 2005, 09:04 PM
Heck yeah you and me both max... rubs hands together and begins to drool in corner... oh yes, oh yes, my two favorite things... together at last...

max ordo
23 April 2005, 09:22 PM
oh yes, oh yes, my two favorite things... together at last... star wars and ups? never heard of ups being someones favorite thing.:D

darth_phobeius
24 April 2005, 06:57 AM
George Lucas was at the night race last night in Pheonix. First time the car raced with SW as a sponsor. To bad he wasn't at the Dallas Speedway last weekend, cause I was there in the Speedway Club watching the race. Could have met the man.

jtucker
24 April 2005, 11:09 AM
no silly lol NASCAR and STAR WARS! lol

Karen_Sith
26 April 2005, 03:19 AM
Hi I'm new to SWRPGNetwork and I have been gaming for a while. I was looking to get into a online game and was wondering, if you have any room left, if I could possibly join up?

I have looked over the character creation stuff already and understand it. Might only have a few questions, but it seems that you already answered them all.

Look forward to talking to you guys. Oh yeah, I noticed in the IC that you already have a female character want another?

Karen

jtucker
26 April 2005, 03:37 AM
Well let me see if I can work you in. Send me a character background and "rough draft" of a character and we'll see what we can do.

You can find the character sheet on the "original thread" thread if you already haven't gotten it (can't remember the name of it). nevermind i'll just grab your e-mail outta your profile and e-mail it to ya.

This is all of course subject to any of the current players not having any objections to adding another member (just my way of running things after they have started / legitimat complaints only players!).

Other than that e-mail me with any questions.

Karen_Sith
26 April 2005, 03:44 AM
Alright, I already have the record sheet, love it by the way, real easy to use.

I'll make her up today background and all then send it your way. Can;t wait to play!

Talk to you guys later!

PS:
Oh by the way, LOVE NASCAR TOO! mmmm...Dale Jr., sorry lol.

darth_phobeius
26 April 2005, 05:14 AM
I don't know aout this new girl you got JT. She's a Little E. fan. Don;t trust them at all. My vote is to kick her to the curb unless she denounces Dale Jr. and all the evil he stands for. BE GONE DEVIL WOMAN. LET THE FAITH CLEANSE YOUR MISGUIDED SOUL. lol

darth_phobeius
26 April 2005, 06:18 AM
Where?

jedi_lucky
26 April 2005, 07:58 AM
GOOD SITH LORD! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! LITTLE IS THE MAN! so i say welcome aboard! the more the merrier! and oh by the way DALE JR ROCKS!

max ordo
26 April 2005, 09:06 AM
as long as she isn't an undercover jeff gordon fan its ok by me. i can't friggin stand that guy

jtucker
26 April 2005, 01:58 PM
OK OK OK... now ladies and gentlmen ... playnice its the OOC not the IC thread here lol.

Karen_Sith
26 April 2005, 03:11 PM
Karee Scimitar was raised by foster parents on an Outer Rim World well off the beaten path after being abandoned by her drunken smuggler parents. She joined the local militia and helped around with policing the inhabitants (dirty cop). She learned martial arts after her foster father beat her once from an older friend of hers that was in the militia also. She then ran away from her foster parents to go live with him. She then at his behest joined the militia and served with him. During a raid on a local “spice” dealer she saw the death of her friend coming and she drew on all her hatred and aggression to try and stop it. She wasn’t able to however and ended up killing half the people in the house between her blaster and her hands. She got in with the local crime boss shortly thereafter to help him rid the colony of the vile “spicers” that were invading his turf. She became a vile person hunting them down whenever she could. Once all the “spicers” were taken care of he presented her with what he thought was just an ordinary trinket of sort, a jeweled box, for he thought very highly of her abilities, among other things. It turned out, after she looked at it alone in her home one night, to be a Sith Holocron. She studied it as much as she could before a Jedi raided her home one day and took it from her, killing her only remaining friend in the world (her former partner’s wife) who tried to protect it from the Jedi firing her blaster at him when she found him searching for it. Upon returning home she discovered her body and the Lightsaber cuts on the woman. She then swore that no matter what she would find the Jedi that had taken from her the only two things that ever mattered in her life and get her revenge once and for all.

Karen_Sith
26 April 2005, 03:12 PM
OK I will if they will lol

Junior Still Rocks....

I can't wait to start guys!

Karen_Sith
26 April 2005, 03:50 PM
thats not me in the picture!!!!! I'm not blonde!!!!! so just imagin the top and bottoms as one suit with complete leg coverings like stretch pants.

Krad-edis
26 April 2005, 04:18 PM
Karee Scimitar was raised by foster parents on an Outer Rim World well off the beaten path after being abandoned by her drunken smuggler parents. She joined the local militia and helped around with policing the inhabitants (dirty cop). She learned martial arts after her foster father beat her once from an older friend of hers that was in the militia also. She then ran away from her foster parents to go live with him. She then at his behest joined the militia and served with him. During a raid on a local “spice” dealer she saw the death of her friend coming and she drew on all her hatred and aggression to try and stop it. She wasn’t able to however and ended up killing half the people in the house between her blaster and her hands. She got in with the local crime boss shortly thereafter to help him rid the colony of the vile “spicers” that were invading his turf. She became a vile person hunting them down whenever she could. Once all the “spicers” were taken care of he presented her with what he thought was just an ordinary trinket of sort, a jeweled box, for he thought very highly of her abilities, among other things. It turned out, after she looked at it alone in her home one night, to be a Sith Holocron. She studied it as much as she could before a Jedi raided her home one day and took it from her, killing her only remaining friend in the world (her former partner’s wife) who tried to protect it from the Jedi firing her blaster at him when she found him searching for it. Upon returning home she discovered her body and the Lightsaber cuts on the woman. She then swore that no matter what she would find the Jedi that had taken from her the only two things that ever mattered in her life and get her revenge once and for all.

That rocks....nice job on the background. Welcome to this little nightmare :)

Krad-edis
26 April 2005, 04:20 PM
Holy smokes....nice outfit, although she might want to wear a bit more if we go to some place like Hoth...maybe some sweat pants or something.

Edit: Definitely some leg warmers

Karen_Sith
26 April 2005, 04:49 PM
if you could read you'd see i said above:

top and bottoms as one suit with complete leg coverings like stretch pants.

Just messing don't want to get anyone rall riled up

Krad-edis
26 April 2005, 05:08 PM
if you could read you'd see i said above: top and bottoms as one suit with complete leg coverings like stretch pants.

Just messing don't want to get anyone rall riled up

Actually I'm attending the "Derek Zoolander School for Kids Who Can't Read Good." No need to rub it in. :D

LOL.....Yeah, I saw that earlier....its just that anything resembling what that nice young lady is wearing isn't going to provide the bonuses of an all temperature cloak....that's for sure. ;)

jedi_lucky
27 April 2005, 07:00 AM
anothr women...thanks the sith lords! someone to help with all this testosterone! just be careful we are plotting againest each other...lmfao! j/k. well welcome aboard and by the way nice outfit...its star wars meets heavy metal! i love it!

lucky

Karen_Sith
29 April 2005, 04:50 AM
Thanks Lucky! Wow right on the money! I looked for a Heavy Metal type picture to describe her better but couldn't find one! I usually pic a celebrity or someone that my characters look like to give a better visual for people. Still trying to decide for this one though. I love Sci-Fi and Fantisy so it'll probably be someone from those sort of shows/movies. And heck yeah girly too much testosterone it the group can't be too good! Can't wait to play with you, I don;t get to play with too many other women too often! JT told me when he was going to bring me in so I'll be ready ;)

Talk to you later!

jedi_lucky
29 April 2005, 08:52 AM
i just had to laugh cause i do the same thing! i normally pick a celeb to look like since it makes the easiest visual and the look for outfits in heavy metal or other comics/shows. guess i am not weird after all...or maybe we are both just weird! lmfao!

lucky
:xwing:

Karen_Sith
30 April 2005, 11:40 AM
Yeah two wild and crazy gals! LOL I send ya a PM might need some help with that LOL.

patrick.bunch
30 April 2005, 11:57 AM
Hey all, I'm back in town. Got with JT and he'll bring me back in at somepoint. I found a pic that is pretty close to my image of Kepp. Hope to be posting with you'all soon.

jtucker
30 April 2005, 01:22 PM
If any of you would like to do the same and post a Pic of what your character looks like (PG-13 at the most please, kids do get on this site) that would be cool. As for Quinn I'm not going to put a Pic up for him but just think of him as the Original Apollo from Battlestar Galactica (for those of you that are around my age, there i go, my age is showing again hehehe). Thats pretty close to what he should look like.

As for Kepp (Patrick) and Karee (Karen) the two of you will be jumping back in pretty soon so keep a eye open, I'll call you pat and e-mail Karen when its time for you to come back in. Ok think thats all any questions from anyone about what all is going on post them here and i'll answer as soon as i can. As for Seifer, Shenree and Jerigund let me know if you guys need any visual aids for the current situation in the game.

Keep in mind that i posted the outer area of the establishment in the IC already and you can go back in the thread to find that you three are currently (looking at the map) on the left side of the picture near the main entrance on the second story of a shopping center looking downward at the club entrance from across the street.

Karen_Sith
30 April 2005, 05:27 PM
She's gonna be a Brunette now with deep brown eyes, thats the only change really and Lucky helped me with a celebrity i'm basing her off of. If any of you guys watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer or the spin off show Angel there was a character names Faith, played by Eliza Dushku. Thats who my character will most resemble. So without further ado, here's a nice pic i found of her for you guys to take a look at.

Later

Karen

PS this outfit is also similar to what i imagin my character wearing.

Krad-edis
30 April 2005, 08:38 PM
Here's (http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/Aff--CONF/CTID--105784053/RFID--838794/TKID--0/pd--10132876/posters.htm) who Jerigund most resembles.

max ordo
30 April 2005, 08:56 PM
Is she gonna be all schizo and crazy like Faith? If so that will rock:D

jedi_lucky
1 May 2005, 10:38 AM
well here is what violet looks like...except with violet eyes.

jedi_lucky
1 May 2005, 10:39 AM
and her outfit with of course some red in it....

jtucker
1 May 2005, 02:18 PM
LOL love it guys a good/bad/jerigund, a skitzoid vamp slayer(Karen), a beatiful "blackwidow" style(Lucky), a crazed witchy woman(Patrick), oh boy whats next lol.

Karen_Sith
1 May 2005, 03:06 PM
Nice Lucky love the pic she's such a hot actress and the outfit is very hmmm nice i guess is the nice thing to say keeping it PG-13 lol. Talk at you all later can't wait to jump in!!!

Karen_Sith
2 May 2005, 04:12 AM
Hmmm well now and you boys say women take a long time to do things lol. Wish you guys would hurry! (playful voice) The sooner you guys do something the sooner we can all play! (laughing) JT says that whenever you guys figure out what your doing that eventually if you guys go to the right places fast enough we can all get back in this, er in this for me lol. (messing around guys). Just take your time...*sigh*... we can wait...*frown*... if you get lost don't forget to ask for directions...*giggles*... have fun guys can't wait to jump in!

jtucker
2 May 2005, 04:32 AM
Don't worry all not too long before everyone is regrouped ... just need the guys to get through this part.

Guys just need you to let me know where your heading and what your going to do in the IC from here.

Krad-edis
2 May 2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by jtucker
Don't worry all not too long before everyone is regrouped ... just need the guys to get through this part.

Guys just need you to let me know where your heading and what your going to do in the IC from here.

Check out posts 185 - 189. I think its pretty clear what we are going to do in character. If you are having a hard time figuring out what we are going to do, email me.

jtucker
2 May 2005, 02:59 PM
Krad_edis has ellected to leave the game due to issues with other players and their sense of humor. (Nothing ment by that from my end) If anyone else is having issues with other players please be so kind as to let me know so we can work them out without interupting the game too much. Thanks for bringing it to my attention Krad, enjoyed having you while you were here. take care.

As for the rest of you, patrick and karen, be ready you should be coming back / in very soon. I will PM (or call in patrick's case) when the post goes up that you re-enter / enter in.

Hope everyone is having fun PLEASE let me know if your not so I can assist in making it better.

Respectfully,

Josh

PS I will be posting Jerigund's final post myself in the IC.

Karen_Sith
2 May 2005, 03:05 PM
Can;t wait to jump in, sorry to hear Krad left i was looking forward to playing with the big guy ... oh well sey la vee. talk at you guys later.

patrick.bunch
2 May 2005, 04:03 PM
Standing by...
By the way, did you get the stats for my cybernetic tongue?

jtucker
2 May 2005, 04:07 PM
Yeah pat +1000000000 to all speach checks it works real good.

lol its a clone tounge just a simple snip and sew on lol your fine now.

drop me a line lol

patrick.bunch
2 May 2005, 04:18 PM
Then I guess the exotic wpns feat (Lt. repeating tongue flamethrower) was a waste........

darth_phobeius
2 May 2005, 04:36 PM
I have one. is anybody else tired of that little rodent of a force user that is all high and mighty......oh, wait.....that's me. Never mind, my bad.

my mom told me if I couldn't say anything nice to knock them down and let them know how I feel with pain.....oh, wait....that's not it. You know what I mean.

patrick.bunch
2 May 2005, 04:58 PM
JT, you left your speeder at my place last weekend! Come get this thing, i need the cinder blocks for my end-tables!!

jtucker
2 May 2005, 06:00 PM
lol pat, I'll make sure and come get that first thing saturday lol, get you those blocks back... hmmmm now where did i put that hydrospanner?

Karen_Sith
3 May 2005, 05:17 AM
That was too funny patrick!!!

*thinks to self* now where did i put my daisy dukes? And where did i park my jeep last night?

Git 'er Done!

jtucker
10 May 2005, 01:41 PM
Hey just need to know in the game what your two character's are going to do. Either look for the other three to give them the info, leave, or sit there and continue to check the place out.

jtucker
20 May 2005, 03:46 PM
I'll get a layout of the "town / built up area" on here ASAP for you guys.

jtucker
21 May 2005, 11:17 AM
Ok everyone I'm going to post in the IC soon. Last chance for any equipment distribution or planning. Will post in about a hour. its 315 pm here EST. So do the math for your time zones thats when the posting will begin for the capture / killing fo your first target.

jtucker
25 May 2005, 11:11 AM
As eveyone already knows I'm leaving for school this weekend, and really want to get through the engagement with Jer Ter Vol so please post as fast as possible so we can get to a hold point until i can find a place to post from school (drill sergeant's school). So i'll be on here a few times a day until saturday and most of the night every night until then to try and get this to a good point. Talk to everyone later.

PS please use my yahoo addy for any mail after friday:
cavscout_sarge@yahoo.com

Karen_Sith
26 May 2005, 12:57 AM
Thats fine by me JT. Besides I'm going out of town this weekend on vacation for about two weeks or so and don't know If i'll be able to post myself so talk to you guys later! I leave Saturday morning at the butt crack of dawn. Lates!

PS will keep posting till then.

jedi_lucky
2 June 2005, 07:04 PM
hey i thought i would let everyone know that there will be a post on here on saturday or sunday. sorry it has taken so long. JT has just been busy with school and all but thanks for being paitent and we will get moving again soon! thanks again.

lucky

jtucker
16 June 2005, 08:56 AM
Hey all sorry for the delay just went through H E double hockey sticks but I just posted in the IC, Smugglers and Razor and will catch up then get back in. Thanks for the patience everyone.

JT

max ordo
16 June 2005, 06:24 PM
No Prob. So the vacation was no good huh?;) Smugglers stalled as I have had some BS in real life going on recently and DP is en route to Iraq but smugglers will be up and running in a few days as will Razor.

Karen_Sith
21 June 2005, 04:23 PM
Hey everyone! It's me, I'm back!!! new and very tanned Karen ready to get it on! Lets get this party rolling! Good to see you got back ok too JT, See everyone online!

Karen

Karen_Sith
24 June 2005, 03:27 PM
Hey everyone check in on the OOC or IC so JT can get this thing rolling again!!! hehehe sorry been deprived of you all's company for too long!!! LOL talk to everyone later!

max ordo
24 June 2005, 05:43 PM
checking in as requested.

patrick.bunch
26 June 2005, 07:02 AM
K'epp is also alive and well!! My Holonet is fixed and fully functional again. Lets play...

jtucker
27 June 2005, 04:03 PM
Ok I posted in the IC so we can get rolling again I understand that DP is enroute to Kuwait then off to Iraq so if need be, as he did for me in Razor, I'll post for his character in the IC to keep things going for the rest of you.

To DP:

Hey good luck over there buddy, Keep your head down and your powder dry. Need anything send me a e-mail with your mailing addy and I'll zip ya a care package hell send it anyway I'll send ya one anyway. Oh and don't forget your trusty stead you sent me a picture of! Take care buddy and seriously stay alert.

max ordo
27 June 2005, 05:46 PM
Hey good luck over there buddy, Keep your head down and your powder dry. Need anything send me a e-mail with your mailing addy and I'll zip ya a care package hell send it anyway I'll send ya one anyway. Oh and don't forget your trusty stead you sent me a picture of! Take care buddy and seriously stay alert.

I second that emotion. If you won't give up the address then I'll find a way to get your wife to give it to me. (She signs in Messenger sometimes) but be safe. And do some of those things we discussed while there.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. by John Stuart Mill

Much appreciated.

jtucker
29 June 2005, 04:08 AM
Ok once everyone posts there rolls I'll give up more info on the cube based on the rolls, but seeing how you are all "evil / bad" I'll send them PM if thats what you want, I already sent Max and Karen their PMs for the Info and will tell Lucky what she finds out here. Just need K'epp's rolls, if DP doesn't get on here by the end of the week (around Friday) then I'll roll for him and see what he knows then send it to him in a PM so he has it and attempt to play his character as he would to keep things moving for everyone.

Well see you all in the IC!

Karen_Sith
8 July 2005, 03:17 AM
Hey JT sent you the PM for my guess on the "brain teaser" you threw into the game, let me know if i'm close at least lol, later!

jtucker
8 July 2005, 03:38 AM
Close but no cigar Karen, nice try though lol. PM'd ya back concerning it, not even telling you what you got wrong or right as i won't anyone else because anyone can keep trying after everyone has had a turn. If no one gets it in a while I'll give the answer then everyone might be able to be better off for any future things i might throw in since they'll know my line of thought after this one.

Well good luck to everyone else:

Trys:
1. Violet: N/A (Can't guess)
2.Karee: 1
3. K'epp: 0
4. Seifer: 0
5. Shenree: 0

Once everyone's got a 1 then it becomes a free for all, i'll open the PM's sent to me from oldest to newest concerning this if i get more than one to be fair to everyone.

jtucker
12 July 2005, 03:50 PM
that is of course unless everyone wants me to just post individual XP out here.

I'm posting this due to questions I have recieved recently.

I have been tracking each persons XP on the character sheets that you all provided me. If you lost your's or misplaced it just let me know and I can send you a copy via e-mail. Just PM me and let me know.

As stated I have been tracking everyone's individual XP on those sheets and will continue to do so no matter what to benifit both myself (in knowing how close/far you are from a level) and the players in case you forget to write down / update yourself. Now mind you I am human too and could possibly have forgoten once or twice myself. I will handle situations like this on a case by case basis. If you want to know how much XP you are currently at PM me and I will PM you back your current XP standings.

Now as for handing out XP I will do it in a few different ways, Group which will be posted in the IC thread, Bonus XP given in the IC thread, Bonus XP given through PMs to individuals that do something I deam worthy of XP right away so as not to forget the act. And bonus puzzle / brain teaser XPs that will be given out on the OOC thread if one is put into the game like the current one I have going.

In the cases of Brain teasers / puzzels, its something I like to add to the game to give you something else to think about and to try and get additional XP for using your brain, not your character's. If any of you don't want to participate just let me know, for those that do there will be possible XP available. I will base the amount of XP on the number of players participating and the complexity of the problem. They will all have relivance to the game in some way shape or form, thats the only clue I will give, and some will be so simple that when you see the answer you might feel a little Duh-ish.

Also if any player thinks another player deserves XP for a particular task / comment / action, they may suggest it to me either in a OOC comment or through PM if they don't want the other person knowing. I will only inform the person getting it that they were given XP based off another players suggestion for the particular thing done.

Any other questions concerning XP just ask me here and I will answer.

Karen_Sith
13 July 2005, 03:43 AM
Sounds good to me JT, I'll be PMing ya then with suggestions for XP to try and help everyone out, but I do want to say this here for everyone to see,

No matter how annoying K'epp the character might be, I have to give patrick.bunch the two thumbs up for not submitting to "peer" preasure and the threats of getting his character spaced and just flipping a switch to change her overnight. we all must understand that due to her apparent background and lack of contact with "civilization" that she quite possibly could be very ..... excentric..... for lack of a better term. I'm sure given time to develope her patrick.bunch will bring her around to a more lovable and not so backwatered K'epp that we can count as a allie and friend.

Screw the PMs lol. No need hiding my thoughts lol.
Seifer (aka Max) awsome idea for a character and stays in him very well to date, strikes me as the Strong calculating type and has had many good ideas and contributed greatly to the party.

Shenree (aka DP) forget him, can't even post! JOKING!!!! No he has done a great job also, love his idea for a character too and how he plays him as the silent, if i speak, listen to me type. He also has done a great job contributing to the campaign so far... even if he can't post right now lol.

Violet (aka Lucky) well what can I say, she's buffy to my faith... only we're both kindda bad lol. Love how she stays so in character and takes charge as apparently is her character's nature but allows all of us imput as to how to handle situations that arrise. I understand that she's supposed to be just another NPC type but with a different personality running her to give more variety to the game (props on that one JT) but the way she plays her and how she does it I think is worth recognition at least, I'm sure she does not gain XP like the rest of us.

GM style and remarks (oh boy hope I don't get in trouble for this one lol)
As for JT's GMing style I like it, I understand that we are not very far in the game but so far it seems very fluid when players are cooperating to help the game along. I expecially liked how he handled the (in game) Krad-edis's character situation. His attention to detail also seems like he thinks everything out alot before posting it and to me that is one thing that makes a great GM. As for the additional stuff like maps and allowing us to rollplay our characters, Maps = wonderful, love them, Rollplaying- after all thats what this game is all about, i can spend hours sometimes not even rolling a dice in games just rollplaying situations out. This I truely like. And finally as for handeling the XP, different but I like the concept myself, adds that bit of mystery about everyone's character to everyone else, you have to actually see them work to tell how good they really are.

Anyway enough from me lol I'll get off my soapbox now and let everyone else have a shot. So all in all I think everyone deserves at least a little extra to date for stay so good in character and making decissions as if they really were their respective characters.

Later All!!!!!!!

jedi_lucky
13 July 2005, 11:53 AM
well lets see here....i guess i will just follow suit...pat i totally agree with karen on the fact you do a great job of staying in character! lol my character doesnt like you...doesnt mean i dont! LMFAO! but i must say he does a great job!

ahhh...max...where to begin....seifer is absolutely awesome...it was a great character idea for starters...especially the species. not to mention all the help he offers when it comes to ideas. gotta give it up to seifer! our own personel killing machine!

DP...well our peace loving teddy bear! HAHAHA! also an excelent idea...and i love the samethng about him that karen does...when he speaks you listen! definately a new type of darksider..for me anyway...i am use to killing machines as darksiders but shenree if definaltey one i always look forward to seeing post...

and dear karen....what can i say...i love you girl! lol you add so much personality to the game and i love that! you always have something to say even if it means putting your foot in your mouth...lol had to say it! and always in character. hell just one hell of a player...always thinking and i must say sometimes it hard to keep up with someone who is always thinking 10 steps ahead of me! LMFAO! the faith to my buffy...we make an interesting team!

and me...well i am just perfect!!!! lol what can i say...

oh and ummm JT good job as always!

so i guess in a nut sell i think they all deserve extra xp...you guys are such a great team to play with and always stay in character...(sniff sniff) i love you guys! LMFAO! but seriously you all deserve it!

lucky

jtucker
13 July 2005, 06:06 PM
Ok I noted everything you two said lol and will take that into consideration when awarding the "big" xp when this portion of the game is over. In case anyone was wondering why I haven't give the XP yet since I said I would once you left Bandomeer, don't worry your "kinda" still "there" in the sense that this portion of the game is not over at the moment. This portion will be "over" once the contact has been met, everything worked out with them, and you are prepaired to decide what to do next. So not too much longer, everyone still has time to put in any comments to help others get XP.

As I said, I've been tracking individual XP since we started on your character sheets. Everyone should level up (except Karen due to bringing her in earlier than expected) once XP is awarded. I'll be awarding XP based on Actions, Comments, thoughts in character, ideas you/your character had, teamwork, and of course a minor amount for comic relief. There will be XP awarded as a group to all characters. The additional XP you gained during this segment will add up with following segements possibly allowing someone to level up before everyone else. I'm trying to make it fare to everyone on XP but I think Individuals should earn a little extra than others if they do more or certian things that help to accelerate the game or assists the group greatly. Hope that clears up any questions everyone has on the XP issues. If there are anymore feel free to ask me here or just PM them to me.

Oh and Karen, no worries I don't get mad at people telling me what they like and dislike about my GMing style. Sometimes my style and the way I do things is good with some and bad with others (in the case of a former player of this game my style didn't work). I prefer for my players to give me imput and feed back on what they are enjoying and not enjoying in my games, even though I've been GMing for around 20 years now in some way, shape or form and pretty set in my ways it still helps me to develope a better style to accomidate a wider variety of player personalities. Thanks for the feedback and everyone else feel free to do the same please, it helps me make the game better for you.

PS: I'm not a big "follow the rules to a T" GM either so expect them to be bent to fit OUR game better. Certian situations can just be roleplayed out without alot of rolling seeing how we're not exactly sitting around on the floor or couches together lol.

Darthvegeta800
18 July 2005, 04:24 AM
I'm interested in joining up. But i never rped using the D20 rules online. How do you guys handle the dicerolling and all. The mod does that?
And do you guys sent mails back and forth before posting?

jtucker
19 July 2005, 02:07 PM
Hey darth sorry this games closed for now but feel free to look for any future games i might run, check the trader's infonet threads for games looking for players, again sorry but i already have the number of players i need for this game.

Darthvegeta800
19 July 2005, 09:30 PM
np

Karen_Sith
20 July 2005, 08:19 AM
This is for Darthvegeta800

Hey just thought i'd give ya a heads up, as far as dice rolling we use the "honor system" in this game, in other words you make the roll at home yourself adding in any modifiers and post it. We do alot of just plain good old role playing which i myself enjoy very much.

Other than that its pretty simple you just make a character however the GM wants and handle dice rolls how they want them handled, some ways work better than others but all are techniques that work. I'm thinking about running a game myself soon so keep your eyes open on the Trader's Infonet. Anyway, you need any help PM me and I'll see what i can do for ya. Later!!!

Karen_Sith
23 July 2005, 08:06 AM
Ok i say Lucky and Max get a little extra credit for that lol!!!!!!!!! Refering of course to the IC lmao!!!!! You go Girl!!!!!! *high fives Max* You Da Man!!!!!!

ROTFLMMFAO (rolling on the floor laughing my morther f@#$%^g a!@ off)

Darthvegeta800
23 July 2005, 08:08 AM
Tnx sent me a pm if you start a session k (:

jedi_lucky
24 July 2005, 03:08 AM
lol that was great! had to throw some spice in the game! hope not one is upset by it! it was harmless fun! lol

Karen_Sith
25 July 2005, 02:42 AM
Hehehehehehe... its all good girlie.

And JT POST!!! lol i know i know waiting on K'epp lol, hey Patrick.Bunch POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! You know what we've done to other players in the past that don't post *wink, wink* hehe, just joking but seriously....

Ok talk to everyone later!

jtucker
25 July 2005, 03:10 AM
LOL ok ok ok I'll post this afternoon / tonight if nothing from patrick.bunch by then, lol, talk to everyone later.

Oh yeah and Pat, um, first and only warning bud, at least once or twice a week, too easy right?, anyway if no posts by tuesday night i'm gonna have to remove K'epp for the benifit of the other players. Sorry man nothing personal as i'm sure you already know.

jtucker
26 July 2005, 10:03 AM
Ok gonna begin posting in the IC again tonight, its about 2pm here, if nothing from K'epp by tonight then i will change what i have adding her removal and post as soon as possible (tonight or first thing inthe morning), Pat, buddy if you see this and its past 9pm our time don't bother, sorry man but gotta stay to play, anyway talk to everyone later.

JT

jtucker
27 July 2005, 04:08 AM
Alrighty everyone, sorry for the wait, i think everyone can agree that i gave Pat ampple time to post, again sorry bud but we need to keep this show rolling, i don't want to loose everyones interest and really need to get rolling if i'm going to get them good and interested, so sorry but K'epp will be leaving with the contact vessel on a "personal issue".

Gonna post in the IC now, see everyone later.

Karen_Sith
30 July 2005, 06:23 AM
Hey everyone I'm out of town this weekend just jumped on a second to let everyone know I'll be able to poat again monday.

Karen

jtucker
6 August 2005, 07:28 AM
Ok everyone took a look at what everyone has done and how well everyone has interacted and played there characters and on the comments given from other players and looked at what i wanted to do for the next portion of the game.... and in after doing all this... everyone should go to level 7... So please take some time and level your characters... Seifer due to the use of the holocron and the time alloted to travel to the new coordinates has access to ANY class for his 7th level. Shenree though I am going to have to wait for DP to either do or tell me what to do with him. Karee you have access to almost any classes except the "major" hard to get classes just e-mail or PM me to inquire.

Anyway the double level jump is in part from everyones actions and rollplaying but also for the upcoming part of the game i'm going to need everyone a little bit higher than 6 so 7 it is... and from now on i will be awarding xp periodically as the game goes to let everyone level when they have enough xp to do so... so everyone go to level 7 at the minimum xp for that level.

Anyway any questions ask me here or PM talk to everyone later!