PDA

View Full Version : IC: Hunt for the Jedi



Pages : [1] 2

jtucker
10 April 2005, 09:27 AM
ok everyone here it is enjoy, i'll make the first post in a little bit once i tailor it more to fit with your backgrounds.

jtucker
10 April 2005, 10:04 AM
The Four of you are sitting in a small Cantina on a Small insignificant colony world.

Now you are currently temporarily here for various reasons; passing through, looking for something taken from you, hunting for those who have wronged you, and the like. You all just arrived today at the Space-port just down from this cantina.

jtucker
10 April 2005, 10:05 AM
After you last “encounter” on Coruscant you have found your way here following a rumor you heard about certain individuals you are looking for. You were approached not too long ago by a cloaked figure and asked to follow him if you wanted more information and a little help with your current little problem.

He then took you to a warehouse and told you, “wait here please,” as he exits the small office like room he finishes, “everyone will be with you shortly.” It is a small room with six chairs in front of a <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=small%20table" onmouseover="window.status='small table'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">small table</a> with another chair on the opposite side, no windows and a fairly heavy door. You hear a vehicle pull up outside shortly after taking in the room.

Krad-edis
10 April 2005, 11:03 AM
How does this guy know what my situation is?...I'm curious. Sounds like a speeder truck outside. Could be lots of people with information, or it could be lots of people with blasters who are out to do me no good.

Jerigund pulls out his slugthrower pistol, pulls the slide to the rear, ejects the magazine, checks the rounds inside the magazine, and quickly puts the magazine back into the pistol grip. He takes a glance at the door listening for footsteps and then sends the slide forward chambering a round. Not wanting to appear hostile, he puts the slugthrower back into his back holster and waits....as patiently as he can.

If they had information, that would be great....if not, well, just about anywhere I reach, forward, side or rear provides a way out of set ups.

darth_phobeius
11 April 2005, 10:49 AM
[Shen reaches out with the Force to sense how many life forms and how powerful they are that are arriving.]

(Roll 13 + See Force Skill +10 = 23 Check)

max ordo
11 April 2005, 11:41 AM
Seifer looked at the small creature in front of him with disdain I would love to impale you now you worthless little rat, you know nothing that can help me I'm sure. he thinks to himself. He hates chasing rumors, especially when the lead to dead ends, he is a warrior not an investigator or merchant. "Can you tell me where to find the Jedi bastard or not you little piece of waste." he starts to growl deep in his throat, his anger and frustration becoming apparent, he has been searching for weeks with nothing more that a few insignifigant corpses he left in his wake to come to this place. He was begining to think he would have the same results here. If that meddleing Jedi would have just minded his own business and not stolen from my clan I wouldn't be in this poodoo hole. I will skin him alive when I find him and make his fingers into a necklace to wear. "If you have nothing to tell me then leave my sight before I forget I may need you and end your pitiful existance. Return when you find something useful for me. Remember I will always know where you are rat." at this last part the Kushiban he was speaking with scampers off and Seifer turns to the bartender who was staring at him in fear "Give me an Ale...NOW!" the bartender jumps a little "Y.yes sir, right away sir" I need to calm down before I kill someone needlessly. It would feel good though The large alien looks around the Cantina at it's inhabitants hoping someone would say something, which was unlikely, the thugs here would pick on those weaker and smaller than themselves and standing almost 6'6" and over 300 pounds Seifer was not small or weak.

patrick.bunch
11 April 2005, 03:34 PM
Who here may best serve me? Is there anyone worth my notice or are they all maggots feeding on the offal of civilization? Tendrils of the Spirt World brush against my consciousness .... who is seeking to notice another Gifted One? Show yourself to me...
(rolls "See Force-Id Force User", d20=8, Skill+6, Total roll = 14)

jtucker
11 April 2005, 03:46 PM
ok everyone except Rollins and Kepp.

Either a Will Save or a Force Stealth roll please.

The ones that roll below you will sense that number in the room but for some reason cannot pinpoint them in the crowd. and also need the final totals there pat not just the die roll.
(note to all players: not looking at your characters to make the additions myself please do it and post it yourselves, thanks)

max ordo
11 April 2005, 04:00 PM
OCC: rolled 14 +3+10(if applicable)=27

jedi_lucky
11 April 2005, 04:26 PM
everyone here is a waste of space...all leading a useless existance.... violet thinks to herself, stareing at everyone in the bar. i wonder how many would be worth the energy to slaughter...of course for the right price or the right person....i would kill anyone of them without question ...she grins slightly and almost laughs to herself. the grin passes quickly and turns to a disgusted look. she hates places like this and certainly wouldnt be here without a reason. even the air in here reeks of misery.... she continues to survey the crowd...seeming lost in her own thoughts.






roll 13 + stealth 7= 20

jtucker
12 April 2005, 04:31 AM
Shenree Will Save: Roll 12+6=18

Kepp does not feel any force useres in the room, however she does feel alot of beings gathering outside the various exits to the cantina.

OOC: Hey Darth P figured you wouldn't mind so we could get the party together a little quicker I rolled for you.

jtucker
12 April 2005, 04:34 AM
All of a sudden an Imperial Storm Trooper Squad and three Squads of Imperial Army Soldiers barge through the door.
“By order of Imperial Center and the Emperor himself this establishment has been closed! All personnel will vacate accordingly and return to their homes or places of temporary residence! Failure to comply will result in your immediate arrest and confinement!” an Officer yells.

Being the good little beings you are and not wanting to tangle with the likes of the “gentlemen” shutting down this establishment, you all decide the best thing for you to do is just leave and find somewhere else to have that drink or meal. Heck might as well, ended up not having to pay for what you ordered anyway.

As you each begin to leave you are asked for your ID. As each of you shows your ID it is scanned you and approximately a dozen or so others are asked to wait here, you somehow all feel that no harm is meant to you here. Your weapons are confiscated….

You are then loaded up into a large speeder truck (with bench seating in the back) and driven away. You ride for what seems like a good while when you feel the truck come to a halt. The back is opened and an Imperial Soldier instructs you all to get out. A second vehicle is pulling up as you get out and a human male exits looking a little worse for wear stating as he gets out, “alright, alright… jeeze, ain’t gotta be so dang pushy!”

jtucker
12 April 2005, 04:36 AM
You hear a muffled voice outside, however the words seem to be yelled, “alright, alright… jeeze, ain’t gotta be so dang pushy!”

jtucker
12 April 2005, 04:39 AM
You find yourselves in a large warehouse where you are all separated from the rest of the people that were brought in the trucks they are all taken to a side of the warehouse and surrounded by soldiers. You are all then taken into what seems to be an office with five chairs and a single table in it where you are told to wait. There is already one fairly good sized human male in there.

(OOC: this is only a few mintues after Mr. Rollins arrives)

max ordo
12 April 2005, 11:57 AM
Looking around the room, taking in his surroundsing Seifer looks at the human that was already here "Is this your doing? Why am I being detained here and when will my belongings be returned" he waits for the human to respond.

jedi_lucky
12 April 2005, 01:01 PM
violet walks in like she owns the joint...plops down in a chair and kicks her feet up on the desk. "ok apparently all those muscles are to make up for lack of brains...if he was in charge why would he be on this side of the desk?" she looks oddly at home as she lights a cigarette and ashes in the pitcher of water on the desk. she glances at the other guy in the room..."well i hope you're smarter than the bantha over there." she finishes her cigarette and then puts it out on the desk.

darth_phobeius
12 April 2005, 01:11 PM
[Shen takes one of the other seats at the table and scans the lot gathered there for any outwardly information that can be garnered them.]

patrick.bunch
12 April 2005, 01:20 PM
To Siefer,
"Don't comfirm the stupidity of your appearance buy making such moronic comments, Troll. Its obvious this peasant is as much of a prisoner as we are. Does he apprear to be one of the Lords of the Imperial relm to you? As I recall, they prefer to travel with a substantial entourage of white-helmed lackeys.

darth_phobeius
12 April 2005, 01:44 PM
[In a quiet tone Shen speaks. Keeping himself composed in the stress filled situation.]

"As it appears obvious that we have all been brought here for a purpose, and I'm sure it will be revealed in time to everyone. If they wanted us dead they could have killed us already and disposed of the bodies by now. Insults serve only to complicate the situation with aggressive feelings that will cause rifts among us that, if in the future we have to work together, be a grave mistake. I humbly suggest that we wait for the current dilema to resolve before casting blam anywhere."

max ordo
12 April 2005, 02:11 PM
"Don't comfirm the stupidity of your appearance buy making such moronic comments, Troll. Its obvious this peasant is as much of a prisoner as we are. Does he apprear to be one of the Lords of the Imperial relm to you? As I recall, they prefer to travel with a substantial entourage of white-helmed lackeys.

Looking at this person Seifer reaches behind his head


"As it appears obvious that we have all been brought here for a purpose, and I'm sure it will be revealed in time to everyone. If they wanted us dead they could have killed us already and disposed of the bodies by now. Insults serve only to complicate the situation with aggressive feelings that will cause rifts among us that, if in the future we have to work together, be a grave mistake. I humbly suggest that we wait for the current dilema to resolve before casting blam anywhere."

hearing this Seifer lowers his hand but is still glaring at K'epp thinking

If he is wrong and we don't need to work together I'm am going to enjoy skinnig you alive and makeing new boots for myself

jedi_lucky
12 April 2005, 02:27 PM
violet gives a cold grin to seifer....i wonder what he's thinking... her attention turns back to shenree...he would really make a nice rug... she laughs to herself then looks at kepp you now calling him a troll is almost like the pot calling the kettle black... she lights another smoke, "you know i wish they would get on with it...i have people to do and places to see...beside the peace loving teddy bear is making me nautious." hmmm...muscles over there could come in handy but the primitive "troll" and the teddy bear?

Krad-edis
12 April 2005, 02:55 PM
"Is this your doing? Why am I being detained here and when will my belongings be returned?"

Jerigund looks at the massive alien and nods his head "no".

"I'm not being detained, and I have no idea what your status is. I was asked to come here. Since you have as many questions as I do, I suggest we all just hang tight for a while and see just what this all about. Just be ready to leave in a hurry."


"ok apparently all those muscles are to make up for lack of brains...if he was in charge why would he be on this side of the desk?"......"well i hope you're smarter than the bantha over there."

Oh...they must all be close friends.

Jerigund raises his eyebrows at the young lady's comments and waits for a reply from large alien, but he says and does nothing. The vigilante then turns to the girl who had the outburst and politely says with a smile.

"Miss, I can assure you that he is not a Bantha....if thats what you were wondering."


"Don't comfirm the stupidity of your appearance buy making such moronic comments, Troll. Its obvious this peasant is as much of a prisoner as we are. Does he apprear to be one of the Lords of the Imperial relm to you? As I recall, they prefer to travel with a substantial entourage of white-helmed lackeys."

For crying out loud, the guy....or big alien... just asked me if I knew what was going on. This is quite the high strung group. What did they do to these people before they entered...body cavity searches?


"As it appears obvious that we have all been brought here for a purpose, and I'm sure it will be revealed in time to everyone. If they wanted us dead they could have killed us already and disposed of the bodies by now. Insults serve only to complicate the situation with aggressive feelings that will cause rifts among us that, if in the future we have to work together, be a grave mistake. I humbly suggest that we wait for the current dilema to resolve before casting blam anywhere."

Looks like someone here has some restraint and is using their noggin...Thats a fortunate turn of events.

Jerigund nods in agreement to the Bimm for his addition.

darth_phobeius
12 April 2005, 02:57 PM
[Taking the situation as is he does not look on this as a good thing. Maybe the large gray alien could be of some help. He seems to show restraint in the face of obvious adversity. We'll see.]

OOC: Think of the rabbit on Monte Python Search for the Holy Grail

jtucker
12 April 2005, 03:03 PM
The most average looking man in the room who seems a little out of place in the current group gathered here just shakes his head and watches the sherades going on when he notices along with everyone else the door opening.

jtucker
12 April 2005, 03:08 PM
Shortly there after, an elaborately dressed man walks in without addressing any of you. He turns toward you and instructs the guard to shut the door as he leaves. He holds his finger to his mouth indicating for you all to be quiet. He slowly draws his blaster pistol and fires five shots into the wall, away from you all.

“Well, now that the unpleasant parts are over with and as I have overheard you all seem to be getting along grandly. I’m Mr. Howell of, well that doesn’t really matter now does it, and as of about 30 seconds ago, you are all deceased; bodies of identical race and sex are being prepared to be left in your places… mutilated beyond recognition of course, please have a seat everyone.” He looks around at each of you, “now, don’t worry, your lives can be given back to you… eventually if you still want them then. But first you must all complete a task for the Emperor. It seems that you all posses certain, how should I put it, ah yes, skills that we are in need of right now. If you decide not to assist in this venture then the last 60 seconds of your life and about the next five minutes will be your last.”

“Now, you are going to assume new identities, I could care less as to who you become, and attempt to locate, detain and or, well if you can’t detain them I think you should all know what to do, certain individuals wanted by the Emperor himself. You will be compensated greatly upon completion of this task to the sum of 50,000 credits a piece and help, once the jobs are completed, on your personal, how should I say this… vendettas. Now if you decide to up and actually run off then there will be a very large bounty put upon your head by us that not even the most expensive and experienced bounty hunters could resist. You will be provided a vessel and credits to get your mission started the vessel is where the good Mr. Quinn comes in. However once you are released to start you will not attempt to contact us again. We will be in contact with you. Are there any questions that I could entertain before you make your choices or should I say futures?” After he finishes this statement five Stormtroopers walk in the door and line the walls with one in front of the door, their Carbines across their chests.

patrick.bunch
12 April 2005, 03:15 PM
To her self,
As subtle as one would expect from an arrogant nobleman....

Krad-edis
12 April 2005, 03:29 PM
“now, don’t worry, your lives can be given back to you… eventually if you still want them then. But first you must all complete a task for the Emperor. It seems that you all posses certain, how should I put it, ah yes, skills that we are in need of right now. If you decide not to assist in this venture then the last 60 seconds of your life and about the next five minutes will be your last.”

Hmmm...let me think about that for a little while..At least he is giving us options......Alright...I'm in.


“Now, you are going to assume new identities, I could care less as to who you become, and attempt to locate, detain and or, well if you can’t detain them I think you should all know what to do, certain individuals wanted by the Emperor himself. You will be compensated greatly upon completion of this task to the sum of 50,000 credits a piece and help, once the jobs are completed, on your personal, how should I say this… vendettas. Now if you decide to up and actually run off then there will be a very large bounty put upon your head by us that not even the most expensive and experienced bounty hunters could resist. You will be provided a vessel and credits to get your mission started the vessel is where the good Mr. Quinn comes in. However once you are released to start you will not attempt to contact us again. We will be in contact with you. Are there any questions that I could entertain before you make your choices or should I say futures?”

"Yeah, I have a question. What type of ship are we talking here?"

jtucker
12 April 2005, 03:50 PM
Mr. Howell:
"I don't think its anything you'd be familiar with its quit... antique i believe would be the right word... or maybe not... I believe Quinn could answer that for you better... Mr. Quinn if you would answer Mr. Rollin's Question please."

Quinn:
"Antique!? Well heck to tell the truth I don't rightly know if it is, came across it second hand in a used ship lot while I was in the Outer Rim runnin' ... well doing bussiness and such. Its got a lot of modifications to it I don't really know myself who made the thing originally but she runs like a scalded dewback and ain't give me too many problems over the years and she's been in her fare share of scrapes so I know she can handle herself in a fight. She's got components from all over the galaxy and almost any manufacturer out there could give us a part to fit whatevers wrong. Here I go rambling about her again. Sorry Mr. Howell."

Mr. Howell:
"Quite alright Mr. Quinn, and welcome aboard Mr. Rollins. Do we have anymore takers?"

patrick.bunch
12 April 2005, 03:55 PM
" Only a slave offers up their life without knowing the sacrifices they will be asked to make. What will be our task and who will be our prey?"

max ordo
12 April 2005, 03:58 PM
You will be compensated greatly upon completion of this task to the sum of 50,000 credits a piece and help, once the jobs are completed, on your personal, how should I say this… vendettas

"If you will help me find what was taken from me I'll gladly help with this. Who are the target's?" Then thinking to himself I hope one is the witch here. If he didn't have something covering the lower half of his face you would see Seifer grinning at the thought of killing. He mumbles something in an alien language as he waits to see who else is smart enough to accept

jedi_lucky
12 April 2005, 04:17 PM
ummm...the sweet art of killing...nothing is better than combining the two things i love most...killing and money...a euphoric shiver runs down her spine. "hell yeah i am in but if the primitive "troll" refers to me as a slave again the massacre will start in this room." she winks at seifer seeing the urge in his eyes too and realizing he probably a good place to start buttering bread. "so if you would be so kind as too give me my weapons, point me at a target and get out of my way, i'll be more than pleased to begin."

jtucker
12 April 2005, 04:38 PM
He glares at K'epp and speaks in a slow strong voice, "You...will... watch... your... tone... if you persist, you can easily be replaced witch! For why the likes of you are even here is something that apalls me! NOW SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND LISTEN!"

He looks at Seifer and raises a eyebrow at his mumbling, "very soon Mr. Fel, and as I understand it your prey should be a most cabaple adversary."

Looking to Violett, "Yes as I suspected with a background such as yours, shall I try and add a man slave with that also for you to keep chained in your quarters or will one of the gentlemen here be more to your liking?"

jedi_lucky
12 April 2005, 04:57 PM
a smile crosses her face...i remember the last slave i had....ummm...gotta love an alien wih a good mouth.... "well mr.howell i dont do teddy bears...especially peace loving ones...and well the "troll" is out but maybe muscles will do depending on what behind the mask. at any rate i am sure i will let you know if i require one...after all a happy hunter is an effective hunter." she fades off into her own thoughts...the corillian wasnt a bad slave either...a good begger.... she shivers again.

jtucker
12 April 2005, 05:07 PM
"yes, well,...I know Mr. Quinn is in as well as Mr. Fel, Mr. Rollons and Ms. Starr, but my patience and time are running out. Tell me Mr. Shenree and you witch, are you in or are you leaving here a smoking shell of yourselves?"

max ordo
12 April 2005, 09:15 PM
yes, well,...I know Mr. Quinn is in as well as Mr. Fel, Mr. Rollons and Ms. Starr, but my patience and time are running out. Tell me Mr. Shenree and you witch, are you in or are you leaving here a smoking shell of yourselves?"

Looking at Mr. Howell slightly amazed that he could understand his mumbling Things may be looking up he thinks to himself. And hearing what he says to the witch he feels a sudden longing "If this one" motioning to the primative woman "is to leave in that state may I request the honor of sending her there?" the bloodlust is evident in his red eyes. Seifer Fel suffers insults from no one. he thinks to himself as he turns his gaze upon K'epp.

darth_phobeius
13 April 2005, 05:44 AM
[After carefully listening to everyone elses response, Shen carefully composes himself. Still sitting in the chair he answers Mr. Howell.]

"With due respect to you. I believe you knew the answer to that before you asked it Mr. Howell. I'm not as our asteemed associate would say a "Teddy Bear" or an animal and don't intend to be shot down like one on this back water planet. I will do as you ask.
And for your education good lady Star. I am far from peace loving. I just like a calm reaction to a situation. Emotions make what has to be done ineffiecent. Judging beings by my their size and appearance is unwise, and you will fall. Not a threat, just advice. When will we proceed good Mr. Howell?"

Krad-edis
13 April 2005, 06:18 AM
"Antique!? Well heck to tell the truth I don't rightly know if it is, came across it second hand in a used ship lot while I was in the Outer Rim runnin' ... well doing bussiness and such. Its got a lot of modifications to it I don't really know myself who made the thing originally but she runs like a scalded dewback and ain't give me too many problems over the years and she's been in her fare share of scrapes so I know she can handle herself in a fight. She's got components from all over the galaxy and almost any manufacturer out there could give us a part to fit whatevers wrong. Here I go rambling about her again. Sorry Mr. Howell."

Mr. Quinn.....So, this is our pilot? Seems like an alright guy as long as he doesn't talk this much on the way to whereever we're going. I'll have to ask him who will be handling what battlestation once we're aboard.


" Only a slave offers up their life without knowing the sacrifices they will be asked to make. What will be our task and who will be our prey?"

I'm already getting a bad vibe from this one...The guy has given us a choice between opportunity and death, and he really does have us. Now...she's causing friction between him and us....and between her and us. Not a good thing to do. I can see that she isn't going to be the mouthpiece of this little group...or she'll get us killed.


"If you will help me find what was taken from me I'll gladly help with this. Who are the target's?"

So, the big guy had something stolen from him? Me too. Maybe we can help him get it back...and in the same time I'll collect what I need.


"Hell yeah i am in but if the primitive "troll" refers to me as a slave again the massacre will start in this room.......so if you would be so kind as too give me my weapons, point me at a target and get out of my way, i'll be more than pleased to begin."


"You...will... watch... your... tone... if you persist, you can easily be replaced witch! For why the likes of you are even here is something that apalls me! NOW SIT DOWN SHUT UP AND LISTEN!............very soon Mr. Fel, and as I understand it your prey should be a most cabaple adversary......Yes as I suspected with a background such as yours, shall I try and add a man slave with that also for you to keep chained in your quarters or will one of the gentlemen here be more to your liking?"

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has noticed the "rebel without a clue attitude that will get us killed" by...a witch. Both women are really pushing their luck with their insults towards people without a real clear understanding of what they are capable of. Could be a wonderful way of finding out. They all seem surprisingly confident for being unarmed. So...the big guy's name is Fel...thats a start. So its Fel and Quinn so far. Don't know who the uptight women are yet, and the Bimm is a mystery as well.


"well mr.howell i dont do teddy bears...especially peace loving ones...and well the "troll" is out but maybe muscles will do depending on what behind the mask. at any rate i am sure i will let you know if i require one...after all a happy hunter is an effective hunter."

I hope this ship has personal quarters for each one of us. I'm starting to have my doubts already as to whether this girl is nuts or not.


"yes, well,...I know Mr. Quinn is in as well as Mr. Fel, Mr. Rollons and Ms. Starr, but my patience and time are running out. Tell me Mr. Shenree and you witch, are you in or are you leaving here a smoking shell of yourselves?"

Finally some names to work with. Quinn the pilot, Fel the big guy, Shenree the Bimm, Ms.Starr...the dominatrix, and our Mystery Witch.....who may not last for her name to be known.


"If this one" motioning to the primative woman "is to leave in that state may I request the honor of sending her there?"

Will we be able to get out of here without someone dying? I'll stay tuned...and be ready.


"With due respect to you. I believe you knew the answer to that before you asked it Mr. Howell. I'm not as our asteemed associate would say a "Teddy Bear" or an animal and don't intend to be shot down like one on this back water planet. I will do as you ask.

Smartest thing I've heard so far.

darth_phobeius
13 April 2005, 07:20 AM
Shen has a INT of 18 and a WIS of 14. Kinda intell meets Zen master type.

jedi_lucky
13 April 2005, 09:40 AM
violet slowy turns to the bimm and glares at him...i am not the one who should be worried...i know more than you think teddy bear...perhaps you should be the one worried... she turns her attention back to seifer and cocks an eyebrow wondering about the langauge he was speaking. everything in good time...

Krad-edis
13 April 2005, 09:53 AM
"Are there any questions that I could entertain before you make your choices or should I say futures?”

"I myself am really curious as to what this is all about. I'm asked to come here and you haul the rest of these very kind and compassionate peace lovers in here. Then you give us a life or death ultimatum. I suppose thats your way of letting us that your serious...Thats all real cute, but I think we could have done without it....but besides that, lets get down to business. Who does the Emperor want us to track down?"

jtucker
13 April 2005, 12:55 PM
"Well now Mr. Rollins as to who exactly it is, I myself do not know. My Instructions were to give you this most inllustriouse offer and deal with you should you decline. Target information will be delivered to you before you leave this dreadful planet"

He looks again to K'epp, "Well witch? Life or," grinning and glancing quickly at Seifer and back to her, "Death?"

Krad-edis
13 April 2005, 01:11 PM
"Well witch? Life or," grinning and glancing quickly at Seifer and back to her, "Death?"

Jerigund looked over at the witch and wondered what her malfunction was.

As much as I would hate to see anything happen to a woman...none of the women in this room are what I would consider to be 'innocent'. She better hurry up, because this guy is serious....and so is that big guy.

patrick.bunch
13 April 2005, 02:18 PM
....imputant man-child! His parents obviously never disciplined him enough when he was younger. Or prehaps his current master treats him too harshly.....

" It serves my purposes to accept your offer. The task at hand may serve to further my own quest."

....one never knows where the River may take you, it is best sometimes to just float along..........

jtucker
13 April 2005, 02:29 PM
“I’m glad that all of you see it our way.” He nods towards one of the troopers and all but one leaves the room. Less than a minute later you hear orders being yelled to the other people left outside followed by multiple blaster shots and screams coming from the warehouse area. “Relax; we are just covering YOUR tracks. Trooper; add the other bodies and release the… witnesses… after they are done, have the driver bring the truck around.”

The trooper nods in compliance and moves out.

“You will all now load back into a truck that is coming here now; your weapons and such will be returned upon arrival at your destination. All of your personal belongings from your current…domiciles…if you could call them that…will be there also. You will receive further instructions after you arrive.”

He walks to the door and pauses as he exits, “Good day gentle beings and,” he snarls as if the word tastes bad in his mouth, “witch.”

The truck is sitting outside as you all exit the room and the Stormtroopers are there waiting for you to load into the truck. You notice the bodies of the other people that were brought here with you and two troopers dropping additional bodies on the floor and spreading what looks to be some sort of liquid over them. One of the troopers states, “Hurry it up, get in there so we can get going, and give me your IDs again, we have to put them on the bodies, here’s your new ones.” You load into the truck and the doors are closed. You begin another, what seems like, very long ride, only this time with a lot more room in the back of the truck.

patrick.bunch
13 April 2005, 02:44 PM
..such a waste of supplies. So much simpler to just let the carrion eaters deal with the bodies. These nobles waste more time covering-up their problems then they do to solve them....

Looking at Seifer...
I wonder if his hide would cure well enough to make a proper cloak?

darth_phobeius
13 April 2005, 04:33 PM
['I already see the enemies and allies forming. The large fellow and the astute male being seems to conform well to a partnership. The Dark female is still adverse to all but her carnel pleasures. She could come around though. The witch on the other hand seems consumed by her own hatred and it clouds her judgment. She will need to come a long way to keep this group from making her one with the universe'
Shen boards the repulsor vehicle without another word. He prefers to speak when there is ample reason.]

Krad-edis
13 April 2005, 04:50 PM
You notice the bodies of the other people that were brought here with you and two troopers dropping additional bodies on the floor and spreading what looks to be some sort of liquid over them.

I wonder who those poor bastards were? Beings who crossed the Empire, or just poor innocents who were in the wrong place at the wrong time? I'm not liking this arrangement one bit, but I certainly am not going to voice my opinion to any of my new peers. They all look like a rough bunch, and I still am not convinced if any of them are rationale. One of them could be a plant....or two...no, stop being paranoid....Just be careful Jerigund...be careful. The two aliens are the only ones who seem to have any restraint at all. The two girls keep opening their mouths to blast out wierd comments and insults...enough to get us all killed depending on where we go. If the Empire is willing to do execute people....like they just did, they certainly would be willing to do the same to us as payment for our services. I'll be on guard for any of their nonsense. I wonder if I should alert any of my new group of what I'm thinking? No, they are all capable...right? We'll see, chances are, they're all thinking the same thing.

jedi_lucky
13 April 2005, 05:07 PM
she lights another cigarette as she's riding in the truck. hmm..at least of one them has to be trustworthy though its to soon to judge...i know they all think i am crazy but hey they dont know me and if they did they certainly wouldnt like what they find out.... she takes a long drag and scans the group again. i am sure of one thing though....and that is that the circumstances developeing here can not end well she leans forward with her hands on her knees and stares at the floor blanky so this is the group...its not what i expected but its interesting...i can see where some of us stand...we have the muscle...the brains....but where does the witch fit...and of course then there is me and i know my role in this. she looks up again and speaks to seifer in an odd langauge.

jtucker
13 April 2005, 05:18 PM
OOC:
Seifer and Violet for the record are the only two people in the party that took this certian language. Also as stated in the RCR no speak language checks are made to try and decypher it. Also no one has Comprehend Language so no one can understand them when they speek in this language. All conversations they have are seen by me for the other characters information.

jtucker
13 April 2005, 06:01 PM
The truck come to a halt, then moves a short distance again, doing this a few times it seems to be going through a built up area. It then stops and a moment later the back door opens and a grim looking man says, “alright everybody out, this is your stop, come on, come on, I gotta get outta here.” He waits until you all disembark the vehicle and hastily gets back in his truck and leaves the bay the doors closing behind him.

You all look around and notice an older space transport sitting in the bay of unknown origin and a few, what seems to be military grade weapons mounted on it. Sitting just outside the entry ramp to the ship are boxes with everyone’s names on except the human known as Quinn. In the boxes is all of your personal equipment and arms, everything you had with you when you came here.

“Man I really hate getting picked up like that,” Quinn begins, “I take it you guys are the rest of the team,” he indicates the “team” in air quotations with his fingers. “I’m Captain Quinn, welcome aboard the Traitor, I guess,” He shrugs indicating the ship with an extravagant wave of his hand. “Hey, before anybody says anything; it had the name when I got it,” he indicates, “and I hope you guys last longer than the last group. They all died, dunno exactly how, I’m just the pilot for this, all sliced up, wasn’t there myself just found the bodies when they didn’t come back. I really hope they didn’t change anything else on her while I was gone this time. Although the new nav-comp was nice ‘o them last time.”

jtucker
14 April 2005, 04:04 AM
Quinn finds, sitting on the entry ramp to the ship, a small holo recorder with the play message button flashing softly. “Well, guess this is it, let’s go see what the illustrious man without a face has to say for us this time,” Quinn says as he heads into the ship eh scoops up the recorder.

You all gather around a dinning table in the main lounge and he places the device in the middle and activates it. A recorded message begins to play; the hologram is of a person wearing a dark hooded cloak that prevents you from seeing any of his features. In fact you cannot even see his hands or any skin for that matter.

The Hologram begins in a raspy voice, “You have all been gathered together to complete a few select tasks and will be rewarded most adequately as you have already been informed. For those of you who excel at what you do from here on out may be rewarded more than others. Your first job is to locate a individual wanted for crimes against the Empire and her citizens. His name is Jel Ter Vol, an especially hard individual to keep up with and slightly dangerous. He claims to be more than he is and attempts to upset Imperial power throughout the galaxy, always getting where he doesn’t belong. A bonus will be given to you if you can return him alive. If apprehended and detained send a message on Holo-Net Frequency 1882-283-8881 and further instructions will be sent to you on where to send you prisoner. If apprehension is not possible then proof of termination can be delivered to any Imperial Facility throughout the galaxy. Might I remind you all any attempts to disobey these orders will result in your termination of contract… and your very life, for my grasp expands further than you can imagine as does my rewards for excellent service. Information regarding your target can be found on the data pad left in your lounge.”

The message ends then the device displays an instructional manual for some sort of what looks to be a large torpedo like device. Upon closer inspection it indicates that ten of these devices are located in the hidden cargo bays of this vessel. It also indicates that the pods will fit a single individual up to three meters tall in a suspended animation state and travel through hyperspace to a set of coordinates hardwired into the system once a remote command is given.

“Great more junk,” Quinn mumbles almost to himself, “I’m gonna go get her ready to lift off. Make yourselves at home; take any room ya like, ‘cept the messy one, that’s mine. Oh and big guy you might want the last one on the left… it’s got a bigger bed in it although ya might have to sleep diagonally.” He then heads off to the cockpit while you all take your things to a room.

OOC: Ship layout can be sent if wanted by anyone. Also feel free to talk amongst yourselves for a few posts so you can get a better feel for your characters and the other players. I’ll post the follow up to this tomorrow or the next day so you can do this if not just drop a “ready” on the OOC thread and I’ll continue.

darth_phobeius
14 April 2005, 04:58 AM
[Doing a cursory inspection of the ship as they move through it]

"I wonder what the pods are for? Cryogenic?"

max ordo
14 April 2005, 08:10 AM
To Shen "I believe it would befor our quarry, I they are to be sent back alive if possible these most likely will return to wherever the prisoner is to be sent." then turning to Quinn "I will take that room thank you" and he heads to the last room on the left to deposit his things. After a moment he returns and starts looking at the data on their target, to familarize himself with their prey.

jedi_lucky
14 April 2005, 09:11 AM
i hate when they want them alive....but then again dead is so much easier...this is just a challange... she looks around the ship home sweet home she picks up her box and walks towards the rooms...this one looks as good as any... she opens the door to the room next to quinn's and goes in...quickly closing the door.

darth_phobeius
14 April 2005, 09:20 AM
[Shen finds a vacant room and stows his gear (Except one vibrodagger) in the room, and goes back out to the main area awaiting any planning that will be done.
While he waits he will meditate on the events that just accured.]

patrick.bunch
14 April 2005, 10:03 AM
...By the Black Witch, I do so loath being adrift amongst the heavens! I pray to her, that this trip won't take too long. These those two beast most likely will stink like wet bantha's before long..
" I will accept these accomidations." (farthest away from Seifer's)
Looks about the ship as she returns to the lounge, "I see no stockade, nor chains or lashings. Those coffins will have to made fast if they are to hold our prey in certain bondage."

max ordo
14 April 2005, 10:16 AM
"I see no stockade, nor chains or lashings. Those coffins will have to made fast if they are to hold our prey in certain bondage."

"Shall we test one of the tubes on you witch? If they can hold you and all your filth then we would know they can securely hold anything" after hearing K'epp "As for chains and lashings, I would warrant a guess that Ms. Starr has both in abundance, or at least something comparable." Seifer then goes back to studying their new target.

darth_phobeius
14 April 2005, 11:12 AM
[To K'epp]
"Since these are cryogenic tubes then perhaps you can rap your primitive monkey brain around the idea of suspended animation. They will be in stasis, or in a term you'll understand 'They go sleepy for long time.' We won't need any chains or bonding implements. Why don't you go back to reading bones, and we'll call you if we need a hex on anything."

jedi_lucky
14 April 2005, 11:12 AM
violet emerges back out of her room and walks back into the lounge...she looks at seifer and the witch...wow they are in the same room togther without any authority and yet they aren't killing each other.... she stares at the witch then back at seifer. my money is on the big guy... she looks down at her blasters feeling better about the situation now that she has her weapons...."so did i miss anything interesting?"

patrick.bunch
14 April 2005, 11:53 AM
To Violet.."Only the deeply insiring orations of our fellow olympians here as they attpemted to AWE me the wonderous powers of the civilized worlds."

To Siefer,"Although this.... companion of ours did show an interest in your personnal effects. Tell me, O' Lord, what vast knowledge has your no-doubt most capable intellect, gleemed from this token of our employers?"

darth_phobeius
14 April 2005, 12:16 PM
[Thinks 'Light without fire would AWE you witch' then walks over to Mr. Fel to hear what information he's obtained from the datapad]

jedi_lucky
14 April 2005, 01:29 PM
violet laughs out loud. "and what do i have of interest to you seifer?" she grins at him and laughs again. she looks back at the witch..."so they impressed you with fancy talk...are you sure it wasn't just basic? after all not all of us are fluent in primitive..." she looks back at seifer and laughs again and then says something in an odd langauge.

jtucker
14 April 2005, 01:47 PM
On the Data-pad there is a description of Jel Ter Vol, whom you all are supposed to find. He is a Human male that has, according to Imperial Records, disrupted Imperial operations on various worlds since the Emperor established his New Order. He was last seen by Imperial Informants on Bandomeer in the Outer Rim along the Hydian Way. He is wanted by the Empire for crimes against the State, murder of multiple Imperial personnel, the destruction of Imperial Property and many other small infractions. He is to be considered armed and dangerous by Imperial personnel and approached in force with extreme caution.

He was last seen on Bandomeer going into a establishment owned by one Sal Venn, a human business man that owns various facilities and mining platforms on the planet. The establishment he was seen entering was called “Bandomeer Night Life”. Contact was lost after entry into the establishment. He is suspected to be trying to get in contact with former Agri-Corps personnel on the planet to try and upset Imperial Rule there.

There is an Imperial Garrison on the planet being built just off the coast of Bandor (the only city on the world). The local commander is one Major Garn Kiltie (no information on the data-pad). Do not expect much if any help from the Garrison due to the nature of your employment.

darth_phobeius
14 April 2005, 01:55 PM
"Well by this the first logical step is to proceed to the last place he was seen and go from their. If the witch could use a pendullum or guiding rod would make it easier (The last part said sarcastically). I will check for information on the Holonet on the planet."

Krad-edis
14 April 2005, 02:16 PM
OOC: Ship layout can be sent if wanted by anyone.

OOC: I'd like to take a look.

Well, if they're going to go off and look at the ship and make more remarks about the witch, thats what they'll do. I'm sure they're efforts will bring us closer together for working as a team. Yeah right. I liked what I saw on the outside of the ship. Military weaponry, not the standard defense pop-guns they give regular transports. I'm gonna go find Mr. Messy Room and see if we can arrange assignments for battlestations. We'll see who can pilot, who can shoot...operate the sensors, shields and what not if we are attacked...which is likely sense we're not part of a convoy. Then I can see about getting my room. Hopefully this will be a short trip and assignment.

Jerigund (to Quinn): Captain Quinn, what's the story with battlestations? I think it would be a good idea to get understanding of what we'll be doing if we are attacked before it happens...If you need a co-pilot, I think I can fly this thing...but more importantly, I can shoot.

jtucker
14 April 2005, 02:38 PM
"yeah?"

"well the way i figure it I prefer a man on the guns, I mean i can oporate 'em all from here but you can hit better from the well. Hey if you wanna feel the power fell free. As for everyone else, well... a woman sounds better on the com, you know get into a situation the voice and all... not the witch though, she probably can't even figure out the fresher. As for everything else heck i dunno whatever you guys wanna do, Like i said i can do everything from the cockpit if need be. Besides I'm gettin' paid to fly you guys around and stay alive so i really don't care what you guys do in a fight, the more help the merrier though."

Krad-edis
14 April 2005, 02:55 PM
well the way i figure it I prefer a man on the guns, I mean i can oporate 'em all from here but you can hit better from the well. Hey if you wanna feel the power fell free. As for everyone else, well... a woman sounds better on the com, you know get into a situation the voice and all... not the witch though, she probably can't even figure out the fresher. As for everything else heck i dunno whatever you guys wanna do, Like i said i can do everything from the cockpit if need be. Besides I'm gettin' paid to fly you guys around and stay alive so i really don't care what you guys do in a fight, the more help the merrier though

Jerigund: Well,....you're the captain of this ship and I'm sure you're decent if our employers hired you for the task.....However, as the captain of the ship, don't you think that perhaps you should get everyone on board for their tasks? I'm sure that you can do everything in the cockpit...but I'm not sure if you can operate all of the things you need to do at an optimum as opposed to having everyone contribute. Talking, monitoring shields, shooting back, doing repairs around the ship, monitoring sensors, you're going to do all that?...I think it would be a good idea to get everyone to muster so we can figure out what everyone can do. If my rear is on the line and everyone elses is too, we need to work together because in space...there aren't many places where we can pull over and roll down the windows to let the smoke out.

jtucker
14 April 2005, 03:16 PM
"Ok Sounds good follow me, 'bout to see," moves his fingers in air quotations again, "Capin' Quinn, in action."

"Hey let me get everyone in the lounge!" he yells.

Once everyone is there he begins,
"Ok here's the way I figure it, my ship, my rules, we get in a fight we all need to pitch in as Jerigund here has pointed out to me. So he's takin' one 'o the gun wells, Ms. Starr your gonna take the Co-Pilot and Comms; Mr. Shenree you got the other gun well you look like you shoot good; Mr. Fel You take the Sensors and Cockpit Weapons your a little big for the wells. Me well I'll fly naturally"

He then looks at K'epp then around the lounge and moves to a storage locker he grabs a large red cylindar and shows it to her, "and this is for you, your gonna be damage control, just pull this little pin, then depress this handle, aim this hose at the base of the fire and move in a side to side motion until the fire is out. there's one of these in every room on this ship. Think you can handle that cause i figure you don't know too much about starships do ya?"

He turns back to everyone without waiting for her response, "Any qustions? we should probably get going the trail's probably already cold."

OOC: I'll post the ship on the OOC Thread for anyone who wants it as a attachment.

patrick.bunch
14 April 2005, 03:25 PM
To Quinn:
"Such wonders your vessel holds! I shall endevour to be a contributing member of this crew."

Jel Ter Vol?? Why do I know that name? The River has many brooks and streams, some which cross more than once. Could our paths have crossed before?

"Al'na nurath. Uth'loss bathud, Dol'El dy'Enthay"
(Skill Check, KN: Jedi= Roll 15 + 3= 18)

Krad-edis
14 April 2005, 03:26 PM
I wonder what she can do? Has she spent time on ship before. That will help if she has. I suppose the Empire wouldn't have picked her if she were an idiot, and I guess a fire extinguisher is something she can handle. On the otherhand, if there is something more dangerous than an electrical fire, I hope she has the common sense to get one of us.

Jerigund waits for a response from the woman to the Captain's comments.

After all, someone who doesn't know whats going on with gear can be as dangerous as a curious Kowakian Monkey-lizard with a charged E-Web.

He's a little taken back by her strange comment.

jtucker
14 April 2005, 03:30 PM
OOC: You have no recollection of the person in question.

patrick.bunch
14 April 2005, 03:43 PM
Distracted..
"Yes, yes. What ever task need done to ensure this metal behemoth reaches our destination intact."

jedi_lucky
14 April 2005, 03:54 PM
"co-pilot huh? works for me." she smiles and winks at quinn. "i'm guess i'm the right girl for the job" she turns to the witch with a cold look in her eyes. "now lets get something straight witch. i am quite sick of your insults to me and everyone else on this mission. i know i am not the nicest nor friendliest person here but if you dont silence yourself unless you actually have something important to say i will assist in the matter by removing that sharp tounge of yours. and be sure to mark my words on this one because i am capable of more than just talk. not to mention i am positive that there are others here who would be deeply pleased to watch...if not help." she turns back to quinn and smiles again..."so how long before we get on with the show?"

patrick.bunch
14 April 2005, 04:27 PM
To Violet:
"My Dear, you must take care in who you choose to make an enemy,...."
blue sparks roll between the fingers of K'epps outstreched hand

"FOR I SHALL UNLEASH THE DARKEST TERRORS OF YOUR SOUL!!"
Skill Check: Roll 9, Intimidate+9, (DSP +12) =30

" I hope we can get along more amicably for now. I shall retire to my quarters for meditation."

jedi_lucky
14 April 2005, 04:46 PM
(roll 14+ save 7+ dsp 20= 41) will save

"oh if you want to play i'm your <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=barbie%20doll" onmouseover="window.status='barbie doll'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">barbie doll</a>" she turns and looks at the witch as she wispers "cut your own tounge out witch"

(dice roll 20 + affect mind 9 + dsp point 20= 49 ) save dc 25

patrick.bunch
14 April 2005, 04:57 PM
Will +10, roll 10=20 (DC25) fails save

K'epp reaches into her belt and removes her vibroknife. Reaching up to her mouth, she grabs her tounge with her free hand....

Attack self, rolls 14, damage roll=4

and cuts off her tounge.

jedi_lucky
14 April 2005, 05:05 PM
"i told you not to test me...i am more than just talk and now you will have to be more than just talk....as talking is out of your choices of communication. from now on...you will know where you stand."
she looks at quinn with a sick smile, "you might want to help her if she is to live". on second thought i think i might like this team....

jtucker
14 April 2005, 05:28 PM
After reveiwing the RCRB as i said i would go off of for character on character incidents the rolls stand and the events happen. Also Jedi Lucky sitting right here making the rolls and patrick.bunch was on the phone with me making hisrolls both stating they trusted in the others honesty. on future incidents that may occure in this game between players i do not have this sort of contact with we will utilise either a trust the other person (if both players agree) or die generator sent to other player and GM via e-mail. outcomes will be decided strictly off of dice rolls and RCRB between player characters.

patrick.bunch
14 April 2005, 05:36 PM
With blood oozing from her crooked grin, she drops the tongue on the floor and reaches for her blaster. Aiming at her knife she fires, heating the knife to a bright white hot. Reaching inside her mouth, the smell of burning flesh quickly fills the lounge.

jtucker
14 April 2005, 05:39 PM
"Awe Heck!!!! HEY STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!! I'm not cleaning that up!!!"

"Lets go get you to the local med clinic."

He scoops her up and takes her off the ship.

Returning about 3 hours later with a highly drugged and groggy K'epp that he deposites in her quarters locking the door behind him.
"Let her sleep, believe it or not she could come in handy, like the last group i'm sure that the man with the plan brought her here for a reason."

OOC:
K'epp now has a very hard time getting her point across when speeking due to the lack of part of her tounge.

Krad-edis
14 April 2005, 06:15 PM
"oh if you want to play i'm your barbie doll" she turns and looks at the witch as she wispers "cut your own tounge out witch"

What the hell is a Barbie Doll?


K'epp reaches into her belt and removes her vibroknife. Reaching up to her mouth, she grabs her tounge with her free hand....and cuts off her tounge.

Uh hoh....@#$#!


"i told you not to test me...i am more than just talk and now you will have to be more than just talk....as talking is out of your choices of communication. from now on...you will know where you stand."

She did that? Note to self....steer clear of her.


With blood oozing from her crooked grin, she drops the tongue on the floor and reaches for her blaster. Aiming at her knife she fires, heating the knife to a bright white hot. Reaching inside her mouth, the smell of burning flesh quickly fills the lounge.

Damn....she's pretty hardcore.


"Let her sleep, believe it or not she could come in handy, like the last group i'm sure that the man with the plan brought her here for a reason."

The man with the plan isn't going to be too happy if he brought her here to talk and speak publicly. I think I'm going to my quarters....I've got guns to clean, and bullets to count....

jtucker
15 April 2005, 01:52 AM
OOC:
dsp in lucky and patricks post = FP
barbie doll = the star wars equivilant (She couldn't think of a "star warsy" term for that one.

darth_phobeius
15 April 2005, 04:38 AM
Were they just saying DSP because they were calling on the DS while using a FP?

darth_phobeius
15 April 2005, 05:12 AM
[Shackes his head at the useless display of the Force and the waste of time and energy. (OOC: That's just in character. I thought it was cool.)
Shen makes sure he keeps his vibrodaggers close at hand and never turns his back on any of them. This is not a group to get too friendly with.]

"Can we dispense with the games and continue our work. I'm sure the proverbial clock is ticking. Imperials are an impatient lot."

Krad-edis
15 April 2005, 08:15 AM
barbie doll = the star wars equivilant (She couldn't think of a "star warsy" term for that one.

New Imperial Senator Leia doll, in glistening white robes and cinnabon hair rolls....from Kenner :D

max ordo
15 April 2005, 08:36 AM
Watching the spectacle unfold in front of him and laughing inside. Glad the witch won't be doing much talking from this point on. Perhaps we should go take some more of whatever they gave her and just keep her doped up for the remainder of this mission.

jtucker
15 April 2005, 04:00 PM
"Ok everyone, lets get to our stations for take off, Violet help me with the pre-flights, You two go check the wells and make sure the guns check out (pointing to Jerigund and Shenree) and big guy you can come watch the sensors for us in to cockpit and run a systems check on the cockpit weapons before take-off. Oh and I'll be up to the Cockpit in a minute I gotta go activate the cleaning droid to come clean this mess up and get the stain outta the carpet, " shaking his head and looking at Violet, "You had to do it over the only good carpet in the ship didn't ya?"

Quinn joins you all in the cockpit after everyone has finished checking their assigned systems, surprisingly everything checked out at 98% or better efficiency. He then says, "Alrighty then, here we go." And he lifts the ship out of the local spaceport with planetary aerospace control's permission.

You break orbit from this insignificant world. On the sensors as you leave are an Imperial Star Destroyer moving on an exit vector itself and a few smaller transports coming and going. No one seems to pay your ship any mind.

“Let’s see, Bandomeer right, along the Hydian Way?” Quinn states as he begins to input the course and destination into the Nav-Comp. Then he begins in a slightly annoying singing voice, “the Hydian is connected to the Corellian, the Corellian…,” he drops into a low humming of the tune as he finishes his calculations. “Ok folks, hope no one here gets space sick cause here,” he reaches for the hyper-drive controls, “we,” grasps them in his hands, “go!” and activates the ship’s hyper-drive catapulting you all into faster than light travel, “next stop Bandomeer, I’ll be your Captain on this flight, food and beverage are located in the main lounge…ok I’ll stop," he begins to get up out of the pilot's seat, "for the love of life people get a sense of humor. If anyone needs me I’ll be in my room.” He leaves and heads to his room.

jtucker
16 April 2005, 02:19 PM
Quinn begins to head up to the cockpit after a long travel time to Bandomeer letting everyone know that in about 15 minutes you’ll be coming out of hyperspace. He sits in the Pilot’s seat and watches the Nav-Comp count down until revision to real space. Violet is in the Co-Pilot’s seat, with Shenree at the Weapons Station, with everyone else sitting wherever there is a empty seat in the spacious cockpit. Your travels down the lanes have been uneventful which is remarkably surprising due to the fact that you are a loan freighter, however with the weapons systems powered up during you course changes no pirate in their right mind would probably messed with this ship after even a casual scan.

“OK Shenree, set the turret guns to standby, don’t wanna scare any local security forces they might have here, the Ion Cannons too, and leave your laser cannons on though.” He states as he says, “10 minutes to reversion.”

Everyone checks whatever boards for any red lights, finding nothing wrong once again.

“5 minutes…4…3…2…1…30 seconds…15…10…5…4…3…2…1,” He pulls back on the hyper-drive and the ship reverts to real space on the outer edge of the Bandomeer system.

You see no vessels close on the sensors. There are no direct communications. The Engineering board is showing green lights all the way. And you all begin the slower journey into the Bandomeer system.

“OK Folks one hour to orbit from here, might wanna make any final preparations you need to before we land. I’ll stay with the ship once we get down and keep a eye on her. The rest of ya’ll, try and come back; like I said I had to go find the bodies of the last team they sent out on one of these missions. I’ll be monitoring the communications board so give me a call if you need anything I might be able to help with.”

He points the ship a Bandomeer and begins the hour long trip.

OOC: You can discuss how you want to go about what you are going to do when you get to the planet’s surface and where exactly you want to land. The information available in Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds if you have it is exactly how it is, cities, species and basic stuff, however any other info in the book might have changed in this game (hehehe GM option). Please ignore any additional info concerning loyalties and factions on the planet due to the possible changes.

Krad-edis
17 April 2005, 01:27 PM
Jel Ter Vol? Never heard of him...but the Imperials think he's dangerous...and has assembled this this bunch with me smack in the middle. Two of my peers could very well be witches....the tongueless and the dominatrix. To risk employing these bloodthirsties who already have shown their ability to be....well, pretty messy, means that this guy is supremely dangerous. I suppose its better than turbo lasering the grid that Vol is in, but I'm not sure if it will be much better. Hopefully lots of innocents will steer clear of us. Children especially shouldn't be made to suffer us. I'm gonna have to go look for some special ammo. This mission has Jedi hunting written all over it and I don't want to be without a mixed clip or two. I mean who else could it be? If it weren't a Jedi terrorist...or a Jedi ally....Bandomeer would be crawling with white and blackheads by now.

Jerigund loads his slug rifle with 12 rounds of reg, and ensures the pistol has a clip of 8 reg in it as well. He then checks his other four rifle and pistol clips and makes sure that they are secure within his LBV.

I'll carry whatever their customs allows me to carry, and I've never had a problem with slugthrowers being off limits. In fact, no one has ever questioned me for a permit...and yep, mercy ammo is a must. Not that I'm going to be merciful, but mercy rounds reach a bit beyond the standard stun of a blaster stun setting....and I don't have to worry about being back blasted by my own bolts once I give Vol a second or third pop. It says "extreme caution" in the report, and thats what I intend to do....live long enough to bag more Jedi terrorists. Most of the people I've jacked with mercy rounds in the past have dropped their hand cannons, and it will be all the better if Mr. Vol drops his....or his laser sword.....yeah......Hopefully he drops whatever he's carrying and I can light him up with the second round....whether it be reg, pyro, or explosive. Clips one for one. One reg, pyro, or explosive mixed with alternating mercy rounds. My favorite...drop and stop clips. I'll have to decide later on what combos I'm carrying once I figure out what the arms merchants have. One thing is for sure...this Jel Ver Tol...whatever he is...is probably too much of a danger to be brought back as a prisoner...so....I guess that leaves bringing back something to show that he is no longer a threat. I'll pick a suitable momento....if there is anything left.

OOC: Jerigund would like to go shopping for specialty ammo. The main types are on page 22 of the A&E Guide (not Arts and Entertainment, but Arms and Equipment Guide :D ) He's really only looking for mercy ammo ([common], 25 credits for a clip of 8 (pistol)-12 rounds (rifle) ) , but if he can find pyro ([common, restricted], credits for a clip of 8-12 rounds) or explosive rounds ([common, restricted] 50 credits for a clip of 8-12 rounds).

jtucker,

If any of these are available on Bandomeer, I'll send you the stats for them if you don't have the guide.

jtucker
17 April 2005, 03:12 PM
My A&E is out on loan right now so i'm gonna need that from you Krad_edis, just e-mail it to me please.

As for Bandomeer having things like that; a little reminder: there is only one city on the planet so some of the more "uncommon" types could possibly be hard to come by on the open market.

Krad-edis
17 April 2005, 03:16 PM
OK, I'll send you the stats for the Mercy rounds later tonight (which are common and non-restricted)

darth_phobeius
18 April 2005, 06:55 AM
[Shen takes a few seconds to center himself in the Force, and then gathers his gear and gets ready for the mission.]

darth_phobeius
18 April 2005, 07:37 AM
[After reviewing the data on Bandomeer. Shen states a basic starting plan for everyones opinion.]

"First I suggest we sit the ship down in one of the used up strip mines near Bandor, and set up a base of operations. Since this is a very dangerous target, I don't suggest that the group splits up. We have two obvious place to start searching. First is the drink establishment that our target was last seen at, and ask some questions there. Second, the "enrichment zones" that was run by the Jedi Agricorp. If this individual is involved with Jedi then he might be hold up there. Questions, Comments?"

jtucker
18 April 2005, 01:00 PM
K'epp (due to player absence) will not be joining you on Bandomeer for the moment. We'll say (since its a easy fix) that she had to remain on the colony world for medical observation and tounge reconstruction.

Mr. Howell sent a message to you just before your departure say that she would be brought to rejoin you upon her recovery from the "Incident".

patrick.bunch please call me or e-mail me when your back.

jtucker
18 April 2005, 01:04 PM
"Sounds good to me, don't matter really I can put this thing down wherever ya want it," Quinn begins, "That is as long as somebody brings me back a keepsake, like to get the from every world I go to, nothing big of course. So you guys need to make up your minds and let me know before we're commited to a landing site from Bandor so I can come up with something why we ain't landing there if thats the choice."

max ordo
18 April 2005, 01:42 PM
"I believe it is a good idea to set down outside of the town and go in. I thinkn the best place to start looking would be the drinking establishment. I'd rather have a close quarters encounter with him then in the middle of some field"

Krad-edis
19 April 2005, 07:51 AM
"Questions, Comments?"

Not really, never been to Bandomeer. I'll have to trust these four to get me in range.

"No, no questions. My only suggestion is that we travel light."

darth_phobeius
19 April 2005, 08:05 AM
Shenree has never been there either. He checked the Holonet for information on the place. Stated earlier in the postings. He smart. Smart like a fox!

jedi_lucky
19 April 2005, 07:53 PM
shrugs and nods in agreence. "whatever is fine."

jtucker
20 April 2005, 06:47 PM
Quinn clears areospace controll and tells them you are a "offworld mining survey team" checking for possibly moving a operation onto the planet and gets clearance for you to make a landing in some of the older areas to take soil and mineral samples in order to see if any of the older "dry" mines could possibly be re-opened.

As the ship heads down from orbit you notice that the cloud cover of the planet is not entierly clouds at all. Some are large pockets of polution and dust. The ship's sensors indicate a high count of polution and dust in the air as you decend. The further down you get the light changes slightly into a slightly darker "dingey" look.

Quinn comes in from the west over the Great Sea and heads in over land about 15km south of Bandor and about 30km east. He takes the ship over a abandoned strip mine that is almost a kilometer wide and almost as deep, it is approximatly 4km long. He circles over it and decides to land on the easern end just inside the edge closest to Bandor on a sturdy shelf with a old access road leading to the surface. You are about 200m below the "normal" level of ground around this area. There are two old delapidated buildings that look as if they haven't been used in decades on the shelf also.

"Well welcome to Bandomeer everyone," Quinn says setting the ship's systems to standby, "The old Agri Corps Offices are in Bandor itself acording to the local info-net. I got a few Swoop Bikes from the last group down in the hold you guys can use to get back and forth to the ship, their unarmed but can get you around."

jtucker
21 April 2005, 04:18 AM
OOC: As i'm sure all of you are going to have questions as to locations of places and the like about Bandomeer and the "locals", the ship has a uplink to the local "Info-net" that you can access before leaving. Also you can download directions and small maps to get yourselves around.

Info-net general Information: (Somethings Quinn gets for you guys before departing)

The local Agri-Corps Offices used to be located in Bandor itself, it has been out of operation for about two years now and the "enrichment zones" have been taken over by local contracting and a few by larger corporations. There is no "Official" office for Agri-Corps here anymore, however it does indicate that many people did not leave when they shut down due to lack of funding to get off world.

The establishment known as Bandor Night Life is indicated to be the best and highest class establishment on the planet owned by one of Bandomeer's weathiest citizens. It is located in the heart of Bandor in the Comercial District. It features live shows, beverages from all over the out rim and some more "rare" stimulants that are legal here. It is know to cater to the more elite crowd and any visiting VIPs for the planet.

There is no result on any searches for Jer Ter Vol on the local Info-net.

darth_phobeius
21 April 2005, 04:53 AM
[Downloads all the information on the Info-Net to his datapad and puts inside his robes. Turning to head to the hold.]

"I suggest we expedite our departure. The object of our survival could already have moved on. If that is so, then we need to preceed with all haste to find out where. Everyone prepared?"

max ordo
21 April 2005, 08:42 AM
"I agree. Lets go at once, my blades thirst for souls to extinguish."

Krad-edis
21 April 2005, 02:35 PM
"I agree. Lets go at once, my blades thirst for souls to extinguish."

It's only one guy we're trying to capture or kill, what's with the "souls"?

Jerigund walks with the others to the hold. There, the swoops waited.

Everyone seems ready enough. Although I don't know what big guy is going to do if our target has a laser sword. I plan to be at range against this Jer Ter Vol....and at my first opportunity...get whatever he is carrying out of his hand.

Jerigund looks around outside the ship. The swoops are ready and he is ready to bolt out of there. He doesn't care for mines too much...they remind him too much of his prison term.

So we're off.

Jerigund looks over at Shenree.....

The smart.

....then over to Fel.....

The up close and personal.

....then over to Starr

The unmedicated.

"I'm as eager as you all are. Lets get up there so we can get this over with,....and be able deal with our objectives on our own terms."

darth_phobeius
21 April 2005, 03:39 PM
[Looking at the lot gathered. Shen does a scan of the area outside (See Force Check +10 Roll 14= 24). Afterwards proceeds to the swoop Fel is heading for.]

"Right you are Jerigund. Mr. Fel if you'd ablige me with being your passenger? I have never learned how to pilot one of these."

jtucker
21 April 2005, 03:45 PM
No Rolls required for anyone with the Pilot skill for simply driving a swoop to get somewhere unless your doing the old "trench run" trying to get there.

jtucker
21 April 2005, 03:46 PM
You sense two individuals very close to you (Fel and Starr) but a slight "presence" seems to be just at the edge of your perception and disapears as you try to "look" closer at it.

Krad-edis
21 April 2005, 04:33 PM
"Right you are Jerigund. Mr. Fel if you'd ablige me with being your passenger? I have never learned how to pilot one of these."

"Sure, hop on. I've never flown one of these things either. It would be best for you to sit on the front end, that way, in case we crash, you can serve as an air bag for me.......Hey...I'm only kidding.......Yeah, I've flown one of these. You'll be okay, just be ready for anything. Who knows what has chosen these old shafts as a home."

jedi_lucky
21 April 2005, 05:11 PM
she wispers something to quinn then walks over to a speeder that is slightly away from the others. she grins slightly and then runs here hand over it almost looking like she caressing a lover than a speeder. well arent you looking pretty...she gentley mounts it and fires it up. she grins again and pulls it out of the bay...waiting outside by the ship...she stares at the surroundings.

jtucker
21 April 2005, 05:46 PM
Quinn smiles slightly as Violet wispers to him something no one hears and shakes his head.

As you all mount your selected vehicles (each of which is slightly different in design and color){however same specks for all will get that later if wanted} He raises a hand waving and saying, "Don't forget to bring me something back!" He then moves back into the ship as you all begin the trek up the old mining road.

jtucker
21 April 2005, 06:01 PM
You all speed across the barren land that is Bandomeer noticing little in the ways of vegitation or wildlife along the way. The wateland consists of mostly rocks and dusty dunes.

At one point about halfway to Bandor you see a smaller active strip mine with large repulsor trucks and mechanical machinery moving in and out of the area. Large processing and storage facilities scatter the surrounding area. Small figures move about doing odd jobs around the facilities. You continue to move toward Bandor.

You come over a small patch of high ground that overlooks the area the Planets only city sits in. The Great Sea spreads as far as the eye can see on the opposite side and you can just make out platforms on the edge of vissability. Few avians fly around the water. But Bandor itself seems like a shining jewel on a dingy beach. It is almost midday with the light of the systems star gleaming down over the city and reflecting off of the variouse buildings and facilities throughout it.

There is a beaten trail that you see a large open container repulsor truck moving down towards the city off to your side. You all begin to take that road into Bandor.

You begin to reach the edge of town and notice that you are heading into a industrial area.

Shenree: according to your datapad Bandor Nights does not even open until later in the evening.

Swoops: they all seem to be in very good repair and ride quit eligantly.

max ordo
21 April 2005, 11:14 PM
Upon reaching the edge of town and seeing the industrial area ahead Seifer slows then stops his swoop and signals the others to do the same. He the turns to Shenree "Where is this Bandor Nights we are going to, I assume that it being a nightclub type establishment that it won't open til night. Maybe we should locate it and possibly scout it out before hand." He then turns his red eyes on the rest of the group "Unless one of you objects?"

jtucker
22 April 2005, 02:55 AM
The group stops and hears Seifer out. You don't see many people on the edge of town but you do notice that there is a large bulk freighter taking of rather loudly and slow from what appears to be one of the local industrial landing pads close by. Its Engines belching and resonating off the surounding buildings combine with the loud noises coming from nearby processing facilities make for a difficult environment to talk in or be heard for that matter by any outside intrests a few of you notice.

darth_phobeius
22 April 2005, 05:33 AM
[Shen brings up the information that Seifer requested, and studies the datapad.]

jtucker
22 April 2005, 07:03 AM
Bandor Nights is located in the comercial and residential areas of Bandor in what is classified as a upper class area of town according to the datapads. The address is in the data. Hours of operation are from 20:00hrs to 05:00hrs local time. There is a waiting list for commoner admitance into the establishment that is 30 days long and subject to disaproval for various reasons.

darth_phobeius
22 April 2005, 07:09 AM
[Making sure he didn't miss anything, then gives the location information to Seifer.]

"Ms. Starr, I do believe we'll need your talents to get us in (Referring to the wait list). We have till this evening to find out anything before we go in."

jedi_lucky
22 April 2005, 09:16 AM
she looks up..."i have many talets dear shenree...which one would you be refering too?" she laughs to herself...you know i think the teddy bear is growing on me... then cocks an eyebrow at him...

darth_phobeius
22 April 2005, 09:47 AM
"I was referring to talents of the supernatural kind, but anything you can do my dear lady would be much appreciated. As long as we get in."

Krad-edis
22 April 2005, 10:06 AM
"i have many talets dear shenree...which one would you be refering too?"

Careful how you answer this one....your tongue depends on it.


"I was referring to talents of the supernatural kind, but anything you can do my dear lady would be much appreciated. As long as we get in."

"Yeah, whatever you can do without us having to blast our way in there. But....we'll be ready just in case."

Jerigund pulls out his slugthrower pistol, pulls the slide to the rear and chambers a round as he lets the slide fly forward again. He puts the pistol back in its back holster, then grabs his slugthrower rifle. He pops a clip in, pulls the bolt carrier group to the rear chambering a round as he releases it, and then flips the selecter lever to "safe". He then slings it and smiles at Violet.

"Ladies first, after you Ms. Starr."

jedi_lucky
22 April 2005, 10:11 AM
she grins.."well i am sure i will figure something out...i always have a few tricks up my sleeve..." she ponders for a second..." dont worry i'll get us in one way or another." she amiles and winks at shenree.

jtucker
22 April 2005, 12:06 PM
it is approximatly 14:00hrs local and you have at least six hours before the establishment opens. Need to know where everyone is going or what everyone is going to do for this time.

darth_phobeius
22 April 2005, 12:11 PM
Case the joint

Krad-edis
22 April 2005, 12:17 PM
"Well since the place is closed, I'm going to go look for and upgrade to my tools of trade. Didn't really get a chance before I was cornered into working with all of you wonderful people. There's got to be a sporting goods or gun shop around here somewhere. Anyone want to go with? Shenree...do you have a directory for this place?"

OOC: Looking for those mercy rounds. If they are available (common and unrestricted), I want to buy two clips (1 for the rifle and 1 for the pistol, total cost 50 credits).

max ordo
22 April 2005, 03:02 PM
"Well since the place is closed, I'm going to go look for and upgrade to my tools of trade. Didn't really get a chance before I was cornered into working with all of you wonderful people. There's got to be a sporting goods or gun shop around here somewhere. Anyone want to go with? Shenree...do you have a directory for this place?"


"I will accompany you Jerigund, wouldn't want anyone to go missing. Besides I am rather recognizable and wouldn't want to attract attention 'casing' the club"

jedi_lucky
22 April 2005, 03:47 PM
"well if you dont mind i will come with you shenree...that is if you dont mind my "wonderful" company?"

Krad-edis
22 April 2005, 03:50 PM
"well if you dont mind i will come with you shenree...that is if you dont mind my "wonderful" company?"

"What exactly are you guys going to do? The joint you are planning on casing is closed. Are you guys planning on doing a little B&E?"

jedi_lucky
22 April 2005, 04:00 PM
she looks at rollins..."well there is more to casing than seeing what goes in and out ect...besides i always like to know where all exits are and where they lead." she says something to seifer in their langauge, "besides what shenree and i do in our spare time is none of your concern." she laughs out loud and smiles at shenree

Krad-edis
22 April 2005, 04:07 PM
..."well there is more to casing than seeing what goes in and out ect...besides i always like to know where all exits are and where they lead."

"Yes, I'm well aware of what is involved with casing. Any of you two have a means to get underground, or up to the roof. You can bet someone like our target will consider not using the usual exits or entrances."


besides what shenree and i do in our spare time is none of your concern

"All I asked was if you two were breaking and entering. Whats with all the secretive BS anyway? Speaking behind my back in some exotic language and then trying to give me the "what we do in our own time" run around. I can see you are going to be a great asset to the team. You've already maimed one of us, better watch your tone with me. Go off, be secretive. Just don't get yourself killed or our cover blown.

jedi_lucky
22 April 2005, 04:23 PM
"You know you should just think before you speak. first off i was making a joke about shenree and i...secondly if you dont know speak the langauge its not my problem after all some of us are just educated...and lastly i am an assent to this team. more of an asset then you could possibly imagine...so maybe you should watch your temper before you go off on someone and end up with more problems...contary to popular belief i am not stupid! i dont plan to walk around killing everything that moves...i havent survived this long or accomplished so many jobs by running around acting insane! so just get a freakin' grip!" then she turns and walks over to her speeder...speaking over her shoulder one last time to seifer.

Krad-edis
22 April 2005, 06:19 PM
"You know you should just think before you speak. first off i was making a joke about shenree and i...secondly if you dont know speak the langauge its not my problem after all some of us are just educated...and lastly i am an assent to this team. more of an asset then you could possibly imagine...so maybe you should watch your temper before you go off on someone and end up with more problems...contary to popular belief i am not stupid! i dont plan to walk around killing everything that moves...i havent survived this long or accomplished so many jobs by running around acting insane! so just get a freakin' grip!" then she turns and walks over to her speeder...speaking over her shoulder one last time to seifer."

I don't care about your joke mainly because it didn't answer my question in regards to the team. It seems you want to put up barriers when all of our rears on the line, and thats a bad idea. I've been thinking long and hard ever since you have been begun blabbing behind my back and maiming the other team member....part of the team that the Empire set up to complete a mission. Despite what you think about yourself, you can't be that compitent, or otherwise we woldn't all be on the job with you. If you were that great, you'd be by yourself. Now, by you having to justify to me that you aren't stupid really makes me wonder. I didn't call you stupid, but don't confirm it for the rest of us. Nobody said anything about you acting like a nut, but again, you make me really wonder. That really came out of left field. Something you not telling us about? Did anyone call her a nut or insane? Like I said, don't confirm what it for the rest of us. Oh, and team mate,...if you have something to say, why don't you say it all so we can understand?....Or do you want to keep being secretive?...and a non-team player? You may very well be an asset, but so far, you haven't really delivered much except secret languages, maimings and mistrust."

Am I going about this wrong? All this one has done is participated in name calling, talked about former slaves, and has maimed a teammember. I've nodded my head at the right times, asked the captain of the ship to coordinate an emergency plan and have added more advice than "whatever's fine"This wack better not try me. Girl or not, she better watch it. She likes secrets so much, I bet she'll like surprises too. Well, what she gonna say or do next? Hope she doesn't reach for it...best be quicker than I am if she does.

OOC: Note to jedi_lucky: If you were reading what I've put for Jerigund's thoughts and have interpreted them as what he is saying, please note the italics. Yes, he does think Violet needs medication, but Violet doesn't know that.

OOC2:Jerigund is watching her very carefully. If she wants to take a go at him, he's at initiative count 21. If not, I assume she'll eventually go walking off laughing to herself like an idiot like she has been doing all throughout.

max ordo
23 April 2005, 12:16 AM
"Mr. Rollins, I think maybe we should go get those things you needed. Everyone needs to settle down before a bloodbath ensues. " the he replies to Ms. Starr in the exotic language. He then beckons Jerigund towards the swoops, indicating they should go.


occ:i just want to clarify that she and seifer have been conversing in an unknown language to the rest of the party. not shenree, so there is not any unknown secrets or such between them, maybe i was just misunderstanding the posts but it kinda seemed like things were a bit mixed up. all I know is I can't wait to see who we kill first, this target of our or each other. sorry if i was reading wrong, just felt i had to say that. the less confusion the better:)

Krad-edis
23 April 2005, 03:50 AM
"Mr. Rollins, I think maybe we should go get those things you needed. Everyone needs to settle down before a bloodbath ensues. "

"In a minute, I want to see if Ms. Starr has as much of a problem with me as I think she does.....Well, princess, do you want to take this to the next level?"

Jerigund steps forward with his right leg out, turns his shoulders and slowly moves his right hand back towards his back holster where his slug pistol is located.

"I asked you a straight forward question before. You gave me a BS answer and then you took offense when I called you on it. Then you insulted my education, which you know nothing about. Anything else you want to add, or do you want to get down to the nitty gritty?"


occ:i just want to clarify that she and seifer have been conversing in an unknown language to the rest of the party. not shenree, so there is not any unknown secrets or such between them, maybe i was just misunderstanding the posts but it kinda seemed like things were a bit mixed up. all I know is I can't wait to see who we kill first, this target of our or each other. sorry if i was reading wrong, just felt i had to say that. the less confusion the better

OOC: Jerigund doesn't really care who she is talking too. If we are to work as a team, she should say everything out in front so that everyone can understand. Whats to hide? It would make anyone suspicious. Whats with not just giving an honest question an honest answer?

OOC2: jtucker, I assume that since we are all having a conversation, we can't be more than a few feet away from each other. How far apart are we exactly (Jerigund and Violet), and also, where in relation is Fel and Shenree to Jerigund and Violet? Distances in feet or meters please.

darth_phobeius
23 April 2005, 06:22 AM
[Coming up to where the bad conversation is taking place. Not putting himself in the line of fire (Do you think he's insane?)and pondering the situation]

"The situation does not need to be violent. The easy solution is what Mr. Fel recommended. We proceed in two separate groups for the moment. Mr. Fel and Mr. Rollins go and get supplies for the mission, for which I also need somethings while your there. While they go there Ms. Starr and I go to the establishment and locate exits and check the location for any surprises. Ms. Starr and I have particular abilities for such an endeavor. Since we are already short a team member, a team member I viewed as more likely to endanger the mission but a team member none the less, we should not reduce the number further just out of personal affronts that might have happened."

jedi_lucky
23 April 2005, 09:47 AM
she looks straight at seifer and responds in their langauge. she takes a deep breath...."so this is the way you want to play fine...lets lay all the cards on the table...first off i will appogize to seifer and shenree...since they are the only ones who seem to be thinking clearly and are truely interested in just accomplishing the actual mission and not wasting time having petty arguements. so gentlemen i am sorry for keeping secrets even though i am quite sure will all do...though it seems some of us arent allowed to have ours." the looks rollins straight in the eyes. "now for you...i refuse to applogize to you for anything. you have your secrets and i havent pried nor have i insulted your ablities but it seems you cant let somethings go even if they should be left unsaid. you did insult my intelligence by implying i had no reason to go and case a place that is closed as if i was just wasting time. then on top of this you accuse me of plotting against you just because i happen to speak a langauge you dont...seifer and i have done no planning or plotting just mearly discused our veiws on this mission. and based on the way you responded to this i am guessing you have somewhat of a bit of paranoia...particularly since you had such a fit over a joke as to not needing to know what shenree and i were doing. and as for someone having a particular problem with someone...well i have no beef with you...but it is clear you have one with me...since you are choosing to single me out as the "traitor" even though seifer and i both speak the langauge and yet i am the one conspiring against you. so you want answers well here you go. i am personelly assigned to this group by the emperor. i am his hand in this group and your contact to the empire. i am here to see that you all focus on what you are suppose to be doing and to be sure you dont betray him. i am here to deem who is to stay on this mission and who is to be dealt with if they cant handle our task. i am here because that is my ship and my pilot. i am here because i am instructed to be by my master. i am here because i am an asset. i am here because with out me you wouldnt be. i am here because like it or not you need me. i am here because the emperor wills it." she glances at the group and then back at rollins. "are you now satisfied? does this make you happy? are all your questioned answered now or would you like to know everything i hold as a secret? now can we please get on with the mission? or would you prefer to continue fighting and wasting time...because let me assure you...if you do happen to kill me here, you will be stranded here without a ship, and you will never get your identity back...not to mention the empire will put a bounty so big on your head that you wont be able to move without someone breathing down your neck. i am here to do a job now either help or make your move. its now your turn to either let things go and continue on or for you to conspire againest everyone...as you see, by killing me you will cause everyone here to be abandoned here...and everyone here will have bounties put on them...and everyone here will lose their identies forever. so its your call."

OOC: This is JTUCKER: please hold any actions until i post a map of everyones locations in reference to each other unless you choose to just respond and not take actions versus each other.

jtucker
23 April 2005, 10:29 AM
Here's the current layout of the situation.

jtucker
23 April 2005, 10:32 AM
this is my interpritation of the situation due to Rollins Stance stated in a above post.

He turned sideways with his hand ready to draw his slug thrower.

jtucker
23 April 2005, 10:35 AM
Ok everyone you are now free to either begin combat by rolling initiatives, or continuing to talk this out.

Krad-edis
23 April 2005, 11:39 AM
the looks rollins straight in the eyes. "now for you...i refuse to applogize to you for anything. you have your secrets and i havent pried nor have i insulted your ablities but it seems you cant let somethings go even if they should be left unsaid. you did insult my intelligence by implying i had no reason to go and case a place that is closed as if i was just wasting time. then on top of this you accuse me of plotting against you just because i happen to speak a langauge you dont...seifer and i have done no planning or plotting just mearly discused our veiws on this mission. and based on the way you responded to this i am guessing you have somewhat of a bit of paranoia...particularly since you had such a fit over a joke as to not needing to know what shenree and i were doing. and as for someone having a particular problem with someone...well i have no beef with you...but it is clear you have one with me...since you are choosing to single me out as the "traitor" even though seifer and i both speak the langauge and yet i am the one conspiring against you. so you want answers well here you go. i am personelly assigned to this group by the emperor. i am his hand in this group and your contact to the empire. i am here to see that you all focus on what you are suppose to be doing and to be sure you dont betray him. i am here to deem who is to stay on this mission and who is to be dealt with if they cant handle our task. i am here because that is my ship and my pilot. i am here because i am instructed to be by my master. i am here because i am an asset. i am here because with out me you wouldnt be. i am here because like it or not you need me. i am here because the emperor wills it." she glances at the group and then back at rollins. "are you now satisfied? does this make you happy? are all your questioned answered now or would you like to know everything i hold as a secret? now can we please get on with the mission? or would you prefer to continue fighting and wasting time...because let me assure you...if you do happen to kill me here, you will be stranded here without a ship, and you will never get your identity back...not to mention the empire will put a bounty so big on your head that you wont be able to move without someone breathing down your neck. i am here to do a job now either help or make your move. its now your turn to either let things go and continue on or for you to conspire againest everyone...as you see, by killing me you will cause everyone here to be abandoned here...and everyone here will have bounties put on them...and everyone here will lose their identies forever. so its your call."

"If you kill me...If you kill me....oh, please don't kill me....Oh no, please don't kill me. If you kill me, you'll be without a ship. If you kill me they'll send bounty hunters....(ends the sarcastic girly voice) Oh please princess. I'm sure we could find another ship out of here without too much trouble. I've left a few bounty hunters in my time without they're weapons and their clothes.....but I spared their lives. For me, the targets worth killing are Jedi and the Antarians.....and those who exibit their strange abilities.....like you do. One of the things you say strikes me as odd. What was it, 'i am here because with out me you wouldnt be.' What the hell does that mean....does it mean?... That if we kill you we get to go home? Do we have you to thank for us being here? Honestly girly, I think we're all here because the Emperor wills it. But now after listening to you're whole attempt to fast talk me, I know that you're truly pathetic. Now that you are done pleading for your life,....I really feel sorry for you. Lets get one thing straight here missy. It wouldn't be me killing you, it would be me killing you in self-defense. So you are smarter than you look by making it 'my call'. Oh, and by the way, any time I ask you a question, now that you've revealed what you're doing here and should have more information than any of us, be a little more forthcoming. Feel free to clue us all in and stop holding back. Oh, and if you are a high and mighty agent of the Emperor, then maybe you can tell me what the hell I'm doing here?........Do you know?.......Oh come on, truly a high and mighty agent of the Emperor would know why I'm here....right? Or are you just going to offer me something like "whatever's fine"? "


I have to knip this in the butt right now. If she thinks that she is going to be waltzing around as a princess without ever taking any criticism, she's sadly mistaken. If she thinks that everyone is going to cower before her, she's got another thing coming. All she could have said was 'yes' or 'no' with the B&E question. This is really the opposite of what I wanted to do this morning when I got up, but I'd rather deal with it right now instead of her trying to pull some crap when we are in the middle of a fight. Maybe this is a test for her. Maybe the Emperor assigned her to this group so she would get experience in what the word "team" means. So far she's maimed a person and pissed me the heck off. She's rapidly alienating herself, and I'm sure I am too....but I'm not going to back down unless she goes her way to case the outside of the closed building....a fitting job for someone like her.....Sheeh,... She's younger than I am and I would feel bad to put her down, but thats all up to her.

Jerigund remains in the same position.....waiting for a dumb move on her part.

jedi_lucky
23 April 2005, 12:03 PM
"look i am not playing this game. i know my role here and what you think is pointless. you think you have it all under control. well alright. seifer...shenree good luck. i guess the three of you will do just fine with all of my "whining" to distract you. i will meet you all back at the ship later after you have dealt with the target. i have better things to do than sit here and waste time." she hops on her speeder and punches it, heading into the city.

darth_phobeius
23 April 2005, 12:03 PM
[Breathing out a heavily, he turns from the stand-off and starts heading down the road on foot. Double checking the datapad as he goes.]

"You two do whatever you have to for this to be done with. I'm going on with the mission. You will be able to contact me at comlink code (Comlink Code: Shenree's Com Code). I will gather intelligence on the establishment."

jtucker
23 April 2005, 12:09 PM
Ok Rollins makes his statement then Shenree makes his, Violet makes hers and flies by Shenree on her swoop heading into town at a very high rate of speed.

The three of you are left there with Shenree coughing out dust, and Seifer and Rollins by their respective speeders.

jtucker
23 April 2005, 12:40 PM
Singing softly to himself as he works on the ship, "The hydrolic lines connected to the... puu..uuump, the pump's conneted to the... landin' geeear... the gear's connected to the ... fraa..aame"

He checks the ships landing gears and outter hull before heading in to check everything else out.

thinking to self: I really hope they remember to bring me something back, I hate going somewhere and not getting a little something to remember a place by.

"Crap... oww....owww!" Quinn yells out loud as he realizes that he wasn't paying attention to where exactly his head was in relation to the access panel he just opened hitting his head on it, "MAN! CRAP! I hate it when that happens," he rubs the sore spot.

Krad-edis
23 April 2005, 01:43 PM
TViolet makes hers and flies by Shenree on her swoop heading into town at a very high rate of speed. The three of you are left there with Shenree coughing out dust, and Seifer and Rollins by their respective speeders.

Whatever's fine she says....Tactical advice at its finest. No wonder the Emperor sent her with us. He gets to get rid of her and punish us at the same time. Win-win for him. I guess she'll be giving me the silent treatment from now on. Ordinarily that would be fine with me, but who knows what "the silent treatment" means in her head. Now, I'll have to spend the rest of the time on this trip watching my back and waiting for her to make one false move. If she starts using her mind stuff on anyone else in the group....If I even get the slightest feeling that I'm being poisoned... If I feel myself choking...If I feel that she is even up to no-good....That will be dumb move from her that I've been waiting for. I can't believe that the Emperor's team player can't answer a simple question without it turning into a near gunfight.....or give her so called friend enough clearance from dust down his throat.

""It was like being married again...except with slugthrowers......Fel, ready to go? I don't really know what you are packing for heat...but if we can find a shop, maybe we can also find some supplies for weapons upgrades. Shenree, I wish you the best of luck....I just wouldn't ask her any questions......for the answers might be shrouded in mystery.....and may provoke a "none of your business joke."

max ordo
23 April 2005, 02:19 PM
"Yes lets leave, give people time to let their emotions settle. As far as weapons I have all I require." he turns and gets back onto his bike then yells at Shenree "Why don't you let one of us drop you a little closer to your objective." he waits for Rollins then will allow Shenree to get behind him on the swoop if he desires and will go into town

darth_phobeius
23 April 2005, 03:06 PM
[Walking back to the swoop. Dusting himself off as he goes.]
"Thank you Mr. Fel. That would most appreciated."
[Giving him a 1000 Credit Chit for supplies.]
"Please pick me up two vibrodaggers on your rounds."

Krad-edis
23 April 2005, 03:12 PM
"look i am not playing this game. i know my role here and what you think is pointless. you think you have it all under control. well alright. seifer...shenree good luck. i guess the three of you will do just fine with all of my "whining" to distract you. i will meet you all back at the ship later after you have dealt with the target. i have better things to do than sit here and waste time." she hops on her speeder and punches it, heading into the city.

What I think is pointless huh? I guess thats why I was chosen for a team......Hmmmmm....So she came along for the ride? I think I know what this is all about. Doesn't surprise me much.


"Yes lets leave, give people time to let their emotions settle. As far as weapons I have all I require......Why don't you let one of us drop you a little closer to your objective." he waits for Rollins then will allow Shenree to get behind him on the swoop if he desires and will go into town

Jerigund hops onto his swoop, partly expecting it to blow up from some Emperor agent hidden explosive device.

" Hop on Shenree....if you're coming. So what do you gentlemen think she's gonna do? Now she's not going to go after the target with us? This is sounding more and more like a 'we make contact with the target and then she comlinks in the artillery with us at ground zero with the target' scenario. I'm not liking this one bit. So the Emperor put her with us as a team...and now she's on her own program. Watch yourselves fellas....really....we could end up the targets just as quickly."

darth_phobeius
23 April 2005, 05:24 PM
[Walking over to Seifer Fel's swoop instead of Rollin's]
"If it's all the same Mr. Rollin, I will ride with Mr. Fel to the drop off point. You seem a bit aggitated and I would rather not be on the swoop your piloting. Nothing personal. I would just not like to get injured on the way to the objective and not be at full capacity."

Krad-edis
23 April 2005, 05:35 PM
"If it's all the same Mr. Rollin, I will ride with Mr. Fel to the drop off point. You seem a bit aggitated and I would rather not be on the swoop your piloting. Nothing personal. I would just not like to get injured on the way to the objective and not be at full capacity."

Hell yeah I'm agitated. We could be walking into a trap while Missy Giggles goes riding off to wherever.

"Suit yourself, but its a valid point. I'd watch her like a hawk. Lets go."

Edit: Shenree is right. I better concentrate on what I'm doing. We're in the low grounds and this could be home to predators...or worse.

jtucker
23 April 2005, 09:11 PM
You all head into Bandor and drop Shenree off about a block or so from Bandomeer Nightlife. (establishing a link-up time and place naturally of you all's choosing)

Then Seifer and Jerigund head off to the local "Pistol and Pawn" to locate supplies.

The two of you arrive a the "P&P" and walk inside. They have a variety of items available here just give me a list of what the two of you are looking for (mercy rounds for Jerigund and 2 Vibro daggers for Shenree I already know about, include in final totals for all).

Krad-edis
24 April 2005, 03:52 AM
They have a variety of items available here just give me a list of what the two of you are looking for (mercy rounds for Jerigund and 2 Vibro daggers for Shenree I already know about, include in final totals for all).

1) Laying it all out once again to clarify: two clips (1 for the rifle and 1 for the pistol, total cost 50 credits)

2) Jerigund would also like to look for some parts for modifying the slug pistol. 138 credits should please the shopkeeper. Orginal cost of weapon = 275. Parts should be 1/4 of that, and since I'm looking for two parts thats 138 credits.

Parts: Jerigund is looking for a recoil reducing handgrip (reduce Rapid Shot penalty by 1), and a barrel extension (increasing the range increment out to 14 m). Jerigund just wants the parts, he'll personalize it later.

darth_phobeius
24 April 2005, 10:37 AM
[As soon as Shen gets to were the Night Life is he will do a slow scout of the outside noting any possible entrances. Using both his eyes and his Sense, to search out the whole place. Checking for electronic surveillance and day time guards. The type power feeds that are visible going into the place. What the walls on the outside are made of and try and search out weaknesses in the Force and by hand.]

max ordo
24 April 2005, 10:44 AM
While Rollins is telling the merchant what he is looking for Seifer examines the shops goods. Looking for any interesting melee weapons or anything at all out of the ordinary. He also looks for the two vibroblades that Shenree wanted.

jtucker
24 April 2005, 11:07 AM
(Shopkeeper to Jerigund)
"160 mister and we'll call it even, those rounds and parts are a comodity around here, plus the damn new taxes are killin' me," the shop keeper says.

Vibro Daggers are 250 each here.

There are a Variety of Melee weapons here; Force Pikes, Vibro Weapons of all shapes and sizes, Maces, Long Swords, Combat Gloves, ect...

OOC: Let me know what else your looking at or ask for prices of other things. I'll let you know the Shopkeeper's Prices.

jtucker
24 April 2005, 02:18 PM
Every door has what seems to be a motion and security camera watching it. You can tell that there are doors on the second level balcony but cannot see if any security devices are inplace up there. Each door you walk by on your first general walk around of the building is slightly different in some way. The main entrance is made of two heavy duty transparisteel sheets that are slightly tinted. The other two doors on the front of the establishment have no outside access that you can tell, as are the side doors. The rear doors the smaller of the two (upper on the map) is just like the side doors and small front doors, the larger one has some sort of access panel that uses a push code, code cylinder, or pass card (will accept all three). Every door also has a lighting device of some sort over it, you can't tell how bright they will be until it gets dark. However the local streets seem to be fairly well lit judgeing by the number of lamps lineing the roads.

OOC: Any other things you are looking for let me know, I forwent your "touching" of the building after you noticed the cameras and security devices near the doors (using common sense on my part that you might not want to now). If you want to continue with that type of check let me know. Also the outside map is attached.

darth_phobeius
24 April 2005, 02:35 PM
[Standing 20 meters away to make sure he is not the instant suspect. Shen does a (Enlarged Force Strike (Roll 9 +14 FS=23) doing 3d4 (3,2,4=9 Points Damage)) to one of the security lights above the door. Doing this for two reasons.
1) Test security reaction if any to the act.
2) If noone checks on the light, leaving a unlit doorway for later.
Shen then awaits to see what happens.]

Krad-edis
24 April 2005, 02:41 PM
"160 mister and we'll call it even, those rounds and parts are a comodity around here, plus the damn new taxes are killin' me,"

"Ha, yeah I bet they're a commodity....sure thing partner. Taxes kill us all faster than bullets do, I understand. Here you go (160 creds). Oh, can I get a bag for this?"

jtucker
24 April 2005, 02:44 PM
After a minute or so a very large man (looks humanoid) opens the door and looks around, you notice a blaster in his hand, he then looks at the light and speeks into a com.

A few minutes later while he is standing there a local law enforcement speeder pulls up and begins to talk to the man. Around the same time a smaller alien comes out of the club with a small ladder in his hands and what looks to be a tool box.

The small alien puts the ladder up against the wall and begins to inspect the light. The Law Enforcement Official and the Security man talk as the smaller one begins to work on the light.

The Small alien (after about 20 minutes) has repaired the fixture and light. The Law Enforcement Official and Security Man seem to say goodbye to each other and the speeder leaves with the other two returning into the establishment.

jtucker
24 April 2005, 02:46 PM
"Yeah sure," the man says as he produces a small, what looks to be previousely used bag, from under the counter, "Anything else for ya?"

"What about you there big fella? See anything you like?" he states talking to Fel.

darth_phobeius
24 April 2005, 02:59 PM
[Shen makes his way to the shopping center to try and find a second story access there to look at the 'Night Life's' second story balcony.]

max ordo
24 April 2005, 03:52 PM
Hearing the shop keeper address him "Yes, I need two vibrodaggers and that should be it"

jtucker
24 April 2005, 05:48 PM
Placing the Vibrodaggers in a small metal case, "Here ya go big fella, that'll be 500 for the two 'o them, case is on the house," he hads them to you with a smile holding his hand out for the cred chit.

(assuming your nice for once lol) He takes the Cred Chit and subtracts the cost of the daggers and hands it back, "Thanks, you boys have a nice day, try not to get into too much trouble, come back anytime."

Krad-edis
25 April 2005, 02:39 PM
"Thanks, you boys have a nice day, try not to get into too much trouble, come back anytime."

With a fourteen percent tax on gun parts,....no pal, I don't think we'll be coming back anytime soon.

"Have a nice day too."

jtucker
26 April 2005, 02:59 AM
You leave the shop that is vicinity the local (what passes for) spaceport. There seems to be no traffic coming in or out of it at this time. The traffic on the roads surrounding the spaceport seems to be mainly large repulsor trucks and some "civillian" traffic. You are approximatly 5 kilometers from Bandomeer Nightlife where you left Shenree.

OOC: Need to know if you guys are going to link up with him or if you are going somewhere else.

max ordo
26 April 2005, 09:11 AM
"That didn't take to long, should we head back and assist Shenree or just go to the ship." then thinking of another option "or maybe we should try and find a local cantina, a place for the scum on this backwater. Possibly we could find something out about our quarry before tonight."

Krad-edis
26 April 2005, 11:51 AM
"That didn't take to long, should we head back and assist Shenree or just go to the ship." then thinking of another option "or maybe we should try and find a local cantina, a place for the scum on this backwater. Possibly we could find something out about our quarry before tonight."

"I'll take you up on the second one, though we shouldn't wait too long before heading out to find Shenree and....our contact and ship owner."

darth_phobeius
26 April 2005, 01:03 PM
[Shen will move to a corner of the second story of the shopping center and go into a meditative state and use Illusion (Untrained +1CHA Roll 14=15) to bring the shadows around him, and wait till dark.]

jtucker
26 April 2005, 01:54 PM
The two of you go down the road a ways and stop at a backstreet cantina.... inside is very smokey with the smell of various alcohols and stimulants in the air.

You find (assuming here again) a table off in the corner to take the place and its patrons in. due to the time of day there are few people in the establishment except what seems to be freight crews that are passing through system.

A human server comes over and asks to take your order.

"What can i get ya'?" she asks, as she pulls a old delapidated datapad from her pocket, raising her eybrows in a friendly manner and looking back and forth at the two of you.

jtucker
26 April 2005, 01:56 PM
Shen finds a small outdoor balcony facing the nighclub with some plants and a few benches on it. You take the one over in the far corner begining to cloak yourself in the shadows awaiting nightfall.

Krad-edis
26 April 2005, 05:30 PM
"What can i get ya'?"

Hmmmm...I don't know....lets see here, I wonder if they have Lum, Tatooine Sunburn, or a bottle of Renan Irongut? No, thats the last thing you need right now. Maybe you can celebrate with a bottle of smash and a bag of smack later....not right now. Clean, sober, and....in need of information.

"Water please miss, just water."

max ordo
26 April 2005, 10:13 PM
"What can i get ya'?"

"I will have water also, and something to eat." he takes a look around the bar, taking in all the details, just in casse something happens here he will know the best tactics to kill his adversaries quickest.



occ: i love the fact that there is a junkie in the group:D


Maybe you can celebrate with a bottle of smash and a bag of smack later....not right now. Clean, sober, and....in need of information.

that is 100% awesome Krad!

Krad-edis
27 April 2005, 12:41 PM
occ: i love the fact that there is a junkie in the group

OOC: Sho' nuff, Ah ain't no Rylspicebaby. :)

jtucker
28 April 2005, 02:41 PM
Jerigund and Seifer wait for their drink and food to arrive taking in the surroundings. There seems to be nothing very interesting going on here.

The waitress returns to the table with the drinks then returns a bit after that with the food. (pocket change money no need to worry about food costs unless your going "all out")

OOC: Just let me know when you guys are ready to meet up and we'll continue. Or let me know if your planning on doing anything else before you do meet with Shen.

max ordo
28 April 2005, 05:10 PM
occ:unless i see anything interesting i am good to go whenever

jtucker
29 April 2005, 04:37 AM
After a search of the area Jerigund and Seifer finally find Shen just after nightfall (around 19:00hrs local) on the balcony overlooking the street near Bandomeer Nightlife. You already have noticed a line formed, as you searched for him, at the entrance to the club of about 50-75 people of various gender and stature from around the city. Most seem to be upper-middle and middle class people that are going to try and get in tonight.

There are four fairly large security men around the front door. You have noticed in the short time you've been here that no one so far has entered the club. According to the data you have it does not open until 20:00hrs local.

After observing it for around another 10-15 minutes from your current vantage point you see a fairly nice speeder pull up and a suited man with a very well dressed female gets out and walks right through the seurity personnel pausing only to shake the one nearest the doors hand who opened the doors for he and his female companion.

The establishment should open in around 45 minutes.

Krad-edis
29 April 2005, 06:04 AM
Jerigund takes two clips out (one rifle and one pistol) and mix matches the loads. Mercy = odd, reg = even. He then joins Shenree and Fel on the balcony.

Just Shenree....where's his buddy at? Is she here or did she get distracted by a shoe sale somewhere in town?

"Hey Shenree, how's the 'casing' going? Find out anything interesting?....................What's the story with Violet....you see her anywhere? I figured she'd be here casing the place with you to show us how good she was....but then again, she has her priorities and prerogative."

OOC: jtucker, I'd like a Spot or Search check to get an idea of the area beyond what even Shenree has to say, to see what the big dude guards are armed with (if anything), and can see if Violet is in the vicinity. Did you want me to roll it, or did you want to roll it? Spot and Search are both at +4.

jtucker
29 April 2005, 07:55 AM
OOC: Just let you take 10 on that one its not that hard. If your making a check just roll it (honor system) from now on.

You notice when one of the guards turn to the side talking that that one in particular is whearing a Fire Arm of some sort (too far to tell exactly what "make", fairly small) in a hip holster. You notice that all of them are wearing the same type of belt and that the one he is talking to has what looks to be some kind of club or baton. they all also seem to have a small pouch on the front of the belts. Upon closer inspection you see one of the men tug on something underneth his shirt around his neck and shoulder area. They mess with the crowd not insighting anything, it seems more a playful "picking" than anything. They are all Humans. The Main Doors seem to be tinted or colored the only thing you can tell is that there are lights on inside.

You don't notice Violet anywhere in the vicinity that you are. You also have not seen the speeder that she rode off on since she left parked or moving around the city during you and seifer's moving about the city.

darth_phobeius
29 April 2005, 08:17 AM
[Coming down from his observation post.]

"The security is quick to respond and very adept at their job when it pertains completeness. Several entryways though I suggest that we just buy our way in. OF course if Ms. Starr was here I'm sure she could have saved us considerable credits by using her particular talents of persuasion, but of course wishing is quite useless at this point. I suggest we use the entry method I suggesst, just like the last individuals that entered did."

Krad-edis
29 April 2005, 05:38 PM
"The security is quick to respond and very adept at their job when it pertains completeness. Several entryways though I suggest that we just buy our way in. OF course if Ms. Starr was here I'm sure she could have saved us considerable credits by using her particular talents of persuasion, but of course wishing is quite useless at this point. I suggest we use the entry method I suggesst, just like the last individuals that entered did."

Yeah, she's been a big help so far....... Buy our way in, huh? I'm curious to see how much that is going to be. There's a huge wait....days, and so the price is going to be steep. I only have 220 credits left, and I certainly am not going to ask these guys for money. Too embarassing.

"Okay, well then.... I suggest we coordinate what we are going to do if we spot Mr. Vol in there. I know plans change, but having a plan certainly helps. I would like to hear what you guys would like to do. I suggest we get him out of the building....or at least strike once outside. Once outside, he's isolated. I don't want to have deal with a security force to just get to one guy, when all we have to do is get him outside....but then the possibility exists of him getting outside and hiding in the cover of night. What do you guys think about one or two of us waiting outside here while one of us goes in to get him....or at least track his movement out of the building? Its risky either way."

jtucker
30 April 2005, 11:30 AM
The Establishment will be opening in Approximalty 30 minutes.

You notice a second group of people dropped off by a very nice speeder at the front door. A couple of males and a group of females with them. The males look to be human while there are about half a dozen females of Human and Twi'lek species are hanging around them. They pay the line no mind and walk right up to the security men and are permited right inside the club.

Shortly after you notice another few vehicles starting to pull up to the entrance and dropping people of various status levels off while the security personnel allow them all into the establishment.

Need a Spot Check from Shen, Jerigund and Seifer.

max ordo
30 April 2005, 03:19 PM
rolled 14 no mods= i dont see a thing

jtucker
30 April 2005, 03:22 PM
OOC: I'll post results for who sees what when everyone has posted the Spot checks.

Krad-edis
30 April 2005, 08:47 PM
Rolled 15 + 4 Spot = 19 total

darth_phobeius
1 May 2005, 10:52 AM
[Spot Check +10 Roll 14=24]

jtucker
1 May 2005, 02:05 PM
Everyone notices:

A speeder Limo pulls up outside the establishment and a man gets out waving to the crowd that has gathered to try and gain entry into the nightclub. He moves over to the line behind the ropes and shakes a few hands, waves like a celebrity, and smiles. He stops by a few people and hands them a small peice of flimsplast, these people in turn thank him greatly and as estatic with joy at recieving these items. he passes out about a dozen or so of them and heads back to the Limo. Before re-entering the Limo he gives one last wave to the crowd and the security men outside. Just before entering the Limo he signals one of the security men and points to two young women standing in the crowd. They are allowed to pass under the ropes and join him in his Limo, they seem very happy judging by the looks and jumping they are doing on their way to the vehicle. He then reenters the Vehicle and it departs driving around the southern side of the establishment disapearing out of your view.

Seifer gets a good look at the man's face just before he enters the vehicle. He looks much like the photo of the establishment's owner in the local info net artical you all have on Shen's datapad.

Jerigund Notices one of the security guards motioning the people handed the flimsplast from under the ropes and has them form a new line just outside the main entrance to the establishment.

Shen notices a VERY nice looking long legged, scantly clad Twi'Lek woman trying to sweet talk a security man. The guard seems to be enjoying it, but it also seems not to be working.

Krad-edis
1 May 2005, 08:30 PM
A speeder Limo pulls up outside the establishment and a man gets out waving to the crowd that has gathered to try and gain entry into the nightclub. He moves over to the line behind the ropes and shakes a few hands, waves like a celebrity, and smiles. He stops by a few people and hands them a small peice of flimsplast, these people in turn thank him greatly and as estatic with joy at recieving these items. he passes out about a dozen or so of them and heads back to the Limo. Before re-entering the Limo he gives one last wave to the crowd and the security men outside. Just before entering the Limo he signals one of the security men and points to two young women standing in the crowd. They are allowed to pass under the ropes and join him in his Limo, they seem very happy judging by the looks and jumping they are doing on their way to the vehicle. He then reenters the Vehicle and it departs driving around the southern side of the establishment disapearing out of your view.

Looks like some kind of entrance lottery. If only there were a way to snag one of those tickets from a winner without the red lights and sirens going off.


Jerigund Notices one of the security guards motioning the people handed the flimsplast from under the ropes and has them form a new line just outside the main entrance to the establishment.

"Crap, a little too late to snag one of those now. What do you think guys, forced entry through the main doors, or see if we can cross over the goon squad after everyone goes inside?"

max ordo
1 May 2005, 09:01 PM
"Crap, a little too late to snag one of those now. What do you think guys, forced entry through the main doors, or see if we can cross over the goon squad after everyone goes inside?"

"I don't think a forced entry through the front would be advisable. If our target is inside that would alert him. I believe that we should possibly try and find the man in that Limo and ask him to get us in no problems. Give those passes to us, he may also have some information on our quary. If I remember correctly the club owner and him knew each other or at least the owner tolerated him." I wish Ms. Starr hadn't run off, I would like to see her make these doormen scratch out their own eyes or something else equally wicked he thinks to himself as he waits for input from the other two men.

Krad-edis
1 May 2005, 09:12 PM
I don't think a forced entry through the front would be advisable.

Yeah, me neither. Its just that its the second time I've asked for input and was checking to see if you two were listening to me. Although, I would like to see if anyone here was crazy enough to go guns blazing onward through the front.

Jerigund smiles to himself at the thought.


I believe that we should possibly try and find the man in that Limo and ask him to get us in no problems. Give those passes to us, he may also have some information on our quary. If I remember correctly the club owner and him knew each other or at least the owner tolerated him.

"Ask him, make him or break him eh? Alright Fel, I'm in. Shenree, suggestions?"

max ordo
1 May 2005, 09:42 PM
"Ask him, make him or break him eh? Alright Fel, I'm in. Shenree, suggestions?"

"It will actually be more along the lines of break him and take them if he is uncoperative. I am fairly good at interrogating you might call it."

Krad-edis
1 May 2005, 09:58 PM
"It will actually be more along the lines of break him and take them if he is uncoperative. I am fairly good at interrogating you might call it."

"Alright, we'll see what happens on the approach. Mr. Generosity might not be too receptive if he suspects a limo jacking. Lets try to do this quietly no matter what happens."

No silencer, have to keep the shots in close if there is a problem.

jtucker
2 May 2005, 06:03 AM
Shen begins to move down the stares the across the street, he walks up to the guard and the Twi'Lek woman holding out a empty hand (Jerigund and Sheifer notice). The Twi'Lek woman suddenly getting giddy and hanging on his arm. The Guard looking at the empty hand and motions Shen inside the club after Shen says something the two of you can't hear. Shen then enters the club with the Twi'Lek woman and disapears from sight.

Shen is now inside the establishment.

OOC: I'll e-mail the interior layout to Shen later i gotta go to work.

jtucker
2 May 2005, 04:19 PM
Jerigunds Comlink vibrates in his pocket. He reaches in and answers it.

wonder who this could be?

"Yeah?" he answers.

"Mr. Rollins, Quinn here you might wanna get back to the Ship Mr. Howell sent some info on the people you were hopeing to get help finding by joining our little group."

"Is it so important that I come now Mr. Quinn?"

"He said you'd want it right away, I can't open it said that the code is your former spouse's first name, your the only one who can open it on this rock, he did say however that it had names of people in it and some other info."

"Ok on my way," he finishes clicking off the com, "Seifer I have to go, see you in a bit."

Jerigund jumps on his speeder and heads back to the ship.

jtucker
2 May 2005, 05:15 PM
Jerigund arrives at the ship, much to his supprise he sees Mr. Quinn standing there with Violet leaning against her speeder, also with Kepp standing there too, she's explaining how Mr. Howell's people took her on boards his vessle and repaired her tounge then dropped her here to Quinn. He also notices another rather striking woman leaning back in the seat of a speeder of her own.

They all turn and notice Jerigund driving up.

Great, it's the crazed woman, the witch and a new one, things just keep getting better, Quinn better not have been lying to me or he'll regret it.

"Ok Mr. Quinn, where's it at?"

Quinn points up the ramp of the ship and says, "on the table in the lounge," he then drops his hand.

As his hand drops Jerigund's hand drops to his slugthrower as he notices men storming out of the two buildings on the old mining shelf and out of the cargo ramp of the ship blasters drawn and pointing in his direction. He then notices two armored repulsor vehicles raise over the edge of the shelf with there cannons tracking onto him.

Great, just great, wonder how many i could take out before they get me? hmmm I might be able to get out of this with my head still intact if I play this right, we'll see

"Take it this is your doing Ms. Starr?" Jerigund starts.

"No this is not my doing it is the bidding of my master that they are here, I mearly advised him of the current status of adversity within the team. Therefore he would like to speek with you himself. Now are you going quietly or are you going in a bag? Mind you either way my master cares little."

Hmmm Bag or Binders huh? well then guess its the binders, I'm sure Mr. Howell is a resonable man, once i explain to him who the real problem here is I'm sure he'll rid us of this problem and send me either back or on my way. Besides going in the Binders gives me more time to think of a way outta this mess.

Jerigund moves his hand away from his guns and states, "Alright lead the way then, I'm sure I can work things out with your master. Cause I can't seem to get through to you."

Four men move up and remove Jerigunds arms, not binding him. They take up a escourt formation around him. "Come with us sir."

Jerigund is led to one of the repulsor vehicles and loaded in all the while staring intently back at Quinn and Violet. This isn't the last you two scum see me, this isn't over

The doors to the vehicle shut and the troop carriers pick up the remainder of the troops.

"Well you get me anything or what boss?" Quinn states to Violet before they leave.

jedi_lucky
2 May 2005, 05:33 PM
she looks at quinn and winks "in the years we have been working together have i ever forgotten you" she reaches into her speeder's "saddle bag" and pulls a couple of things out. "i wasnt sure if you wanted the same old shot glass or maybe something fancier like an ashtray so i got you both." she hands them to him and smiles "and hey if you're extra nice to me i might bring you a collecters spoon the next place we go." she laughs out loud. i dont know why but i have always had a soft spot for him... she turns to kepp "so welcome back...sadly i actually missed you strange comments...at least they were a nice break from all of rollins's whine sessions." she turns to the other women. "wow awesome outfit...i like you already!"

jtucker
2 May 2005, 05:49 PM
"Hey now thats my gir.. uh... thanks boss," He blushes slightly, "and as for the spoon if my grandmother was still with us, force rest her soul, now she might like that, as for me the ashtray'll go on the dash in the cockpit, keep forgetin' to put one up there, the shot glass with the rest in the bar, you can forgo to spoon if ya like."

Quinn heads back into the ship with a smile on his face and waves bye to everyone as they prepare to depart, "Have fun stormin' the city ladies!"

Karen_Sith
2 May 2005, 05:58 PM
"Thanks Violet, nice one yourself there," She makes a interested facial expression(one eyebrow up pursed lips and nods slightly) and gives a two thumbs up, "what says we blow this Jawa stand and make for the club, Mr. Howell said that the others might be needing some help with this little endevor."

She kicks her speeder over and reves it up, settleing into the seat she says, "you with me or her, um, Kepp right?"

jtucker
2 May 2005, 06:18 PM
Violet, Karee and Kepp meet up with someone outside the rear entrance to the club, Violet showing him a datapad, he allows them to enter.

OOC: Kepp you either rode with or piloted a swoop of your own here if you know how.

Shen gets into the club and begins to walk around listening in on conversations trying not to be too obviouse. His arm flower long gone after his dismisal of her upon entry.

Shen continues moving through the club casually taking everything in when he notices Violet, and much to his supprise, Kepp and another woman to whom he is unfamiliar with gathered at a table off in the corner sipping on some quite colorful drinks.

The Club seems to just be getting going with a live band playing the latest top hits from the Core Worlds. People are already on the dance floor and bellyed up to the bar. There are people of all sorts inside the common area of the club right now. From scantly clad females of various species (mainly human), to very well dressed and mannered men and women. Some of the later speeking to others briefly before heading off either into VIP rooms or through doors that apparently lead upstares with a security man checking them off a list as they enter.

Seifer is approached by a normal clothed man on the street and handed a small peice on flimsplast. The man moves on without saying a word to him. Upon inspection of the sheet, it states... around back, show this to the security man, knock twice on the door... attached to the flimsplast is a small coin with the Bandomeer Nightlife Logo on it, it seems to be made of a very rare metal.

Seifer (being the smart being he is / GM override getting everyone back together here) moves to the rear entrance knocking on the door twice, a security man steps out and takes a look at the coin, he removes a small hand device placing the coin inside it. The deivce beeps and a green light illuminates the man's hands. "Your good," he says inclining his head towards the rear entrance.

Upon entering the club Seifer imediatly notices the Ladies at the Table on the far end of the room from him and Shen standing not too far from their table.

OOC: here's the first floor of the club.

darth_phobeius
2 May 2005, 07:27 PM
[Shen walks toward the table the ladies are sitting at and drops the effort of making the illusion because it wouldn't fool any but this rab of spiced up nobodies (talking about the club goers). Makes his way there to try and do a little reconsolidation]

"Ms.Starr, Ms. Kepp, and guest. How has everyone been? May I join you?"

max ordo
2 May 2005, 10:47 PM
Seeing the Ms. Starr and Shen with the witch and another woman Seifer heads towards the table she is seated at. He moves steadily through the crowd, in a straight line for the table, not paying any of the occupants any mind. One or two patrons started to say something when he bumped them but thought twice when they caught the look in his eyes. Coming to the table "Ms. Starr...glad you have rejoined us. I thought Shen and I would be the only ones here, with Mr. Rollins being called back to the ship. I see you have brought company" as he says the last part he glances at the unknown woman with Violet, not even aknowledging Kepp, not wanting to draw attention here by giving the witch a chance to run her primative mouth. He then nods to Shen.

patrick.bunch
3 May 2005, 03:43 AM
"Well, the big grey, Stay-Puff Marshmelon finally figured out how to work the door knob. I suppose this means our entourage is reassembled. Any sign of our prey?"

Her eyes rove around the bar patrons, (Roll 12 +5 Spot= 17)

Karen_Sith
3 May 2005, 05:15 AM
"Hello to the both of you," she says standing and leaning far over the table balancing herself with one hand in the middle of it to shake their hands, "Name's Karee, you must be Shenree (shaking Shen's hand), and the big fella here must be Seifer Fel (Shaking Seifers hand), Pleasure to meet you guys," she then plops back down in her seat grabs her drink in one hand taking the straw in her other and slirpping the rest of it down, "Ahhh, so where we starting?"

jtucker
3 May 2005, 06:21 AM
Kepp as well as everyone else assembled has not seen anyone matching the description of your target.

What little Gather Info Has been done by all has only turned up the fact that the owner of the establishment seems to be the man who knows all that happens here behind closed doors. Some of it could be excued for gossiping patrons. No information is gained from workers through casual conversation.

What you do get is that all the most lucrative business deals and transactions take place in the more private areas of the club.

Violet Kepp, and Karee have been in the Club for around 30 minutes, while Shen has been there for almost a hour now, with Seifer only a few minutes now.

patrick.bunch
3 May 2005, 07:03 AM
Kepp will casually slink about, asking how one goes about getting into the VIP lounge.

Gather Info (roll 6 +3= 9)
Listen check (roll 10 +5= 15)
Affect mind check, "You don't recall me asking these questions." (roll 8 +4= 12)

jedi_lucky
3 May 2005, 10:18 AM
"well its good to be back gentlemen. did you miss me?" she laughs out loud. "well i supose someone should go check out the VIP...anyone care to join me? i think i have a reservation." making a jesture with her hand and laughing again. "i love the power of persausion!" she grabs her drink and stands up, lighting a cig and looks up at the group, "well anyone coming?"

max ordo
3 May 2005, 10:43 AM
well its good to be back gentlemen. did you miss me?" she laughs out loud. "well i supose someone should go check out the VIP...anyone care to join me? i think i have a reservation." making a jesture with her hand and laughing again. "i love the power of persausion!" she grabs her drink and stands up, lighting a cig and looks up at the group, "well anyone coming?"

"I believe I will escort you. Just in case."

jtucker
3 May 2005, 03:18 PM
Kepp overhears a few of the common patrons talking about how they wish they could afford to get into the VIP area, or that they wished they knew someone with the connections that could get them in there, from everything she hears around the table they are at you seem to have to either know the right people or have alot of money to get there.

patrick.bunch
3 May 2005, 03:28 PM
To Violet, "It appears Mistress Starr knows the only true way into the inner sanctum. I shall endeavor to follow her lead."

Kepp casually fingers the pommel of her vibro-knife.

Karen_Sith
3 May 2005, 03:40 PM
Knocking the now empty glass over with a sad look on her face, "Guess you can count me in to sister, besides the drinks are watered down for these common folks here, lets go get the good poodoo."

She hops out of the seat, rather quickly, she then, grabbing onto Shen's arm like he's a date, says, "you commin' fuzzy or staying down here?" she finishes this with a big smile and a cock of her head.

(in true Faith/Eliza Dushku fashion)

jedi_lucky
4 May 2005, 12:46 PM
taking a long drag she looks at shenree "well you coming or not shen...i an about to go confirm my reservation." winks "come one shen...it'll be fun...." she luaghs out load and looks at karee. "and i am definately in the mood for a good stiff drink."

darth_phobeius
4 May 2005, 01:36 PM
[Standing to his full height (which isn't much) he pats Karee's arm that is on his and beckons to Voilet]

"Lead on Ms. Starr. This is your area of expertise and I defer all decisions to your capable and delicate hands."

jedi_lucky
4 May 2005, 02:34 PM
"i knew you would be up for a good time..." she winks at shenree and laughs. she walks up to the man working security for the VIP lounge "evening sir...i have reservations tonight" making a jesture with her hand but looking more flirting than persaution.


affect mind (dice roll 17 + affect mind 9 = 26 )

jtucker
4 May 2005, 02:50 PM
Everyone walks up to the guard at the entrance to the turbolift that leads up to the VIP level. He speaks just before her, "This area's for VIP's only sweety, your gonna have to be keepin' better company than that," indicating everyone else with her, "to get up there," he finishes jerking his thumb towards the lift. Violet then speeks to him.

[Will save (Roll 13+1=14)]

He responds, "You have a reservation tonight, please take the lift to the upper level." He then opens <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=the%20doors" onmouseover="window.status='the doors'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">the doors</a> using a small code cylinder. "Just step inside, it'll take you up," he finishes with glassed over eyes and a monotone voice.

The party enters the plush turbolift the doors closing behind them, the noise of the common floor disapearing as the last visible light disapears triggering a soft illumination on inside revieling the lavish decorations and mirrored <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=wall%20panels" onmouseover="window.status='wall panels'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">wall panels</a>, carpeting so soft you can feel your feet sink into it when you stop moving softer music playing from waht seems to be everywhere. The lift then with almost no feeling begins to rise slowly to the seconf floor.

OOC: give you guys a little bit to talk before the doors open, one post each, only a few sentences each, its a short rid.

jedi_lucky
4 May 2005, 03:05 PM
"well now this is what i am talking about! everything is so lavishly decorated...i love feeling pampered!"

darth_phobeius
4 May 2005, 03:14 PM
[Giving Violet a glance]

"Remember Ms. Starr, we're looking for our friend."

Karen_Sith
4 May 2005, 03:34 PM
Rocking back and forth on her heels looking around her arm still in Shen's, "hmm yeah nice decore, a little lavish for my tastes though,hope the employees up here are more friendly than the ones down there." she finishes with a big grin and a mischevious look in her eyes.

patrick.bunch
5 May 2005, 07:48 AM
Arogant oppulance! No doubt the manor Lord is a weak minded fool who surrounds himself with courtesans and fools.

"Take care that we do not allow these vulgar trappings to weaken our guard. Oh, and make sure the Grey Whale does not relieve himself in the ornemental plants. He may not be familiar with the concept of indoor plumbing."

darth_phobeius
5 May 2005, 08:30 AM
[Cocks a eyebrow at Kepp.]

"Are you?"

OOC: sorry couldn't help myself

max ordo
5 May 2005, 11:37 AM
"Take care that we do not allow these vulgar trappings to weaken our guard. Oh, and make sure the Grey Whale does not relieve himself in the ornemental plants. He may not be familiar with the concept of indoor plumbing."

"Watch your tongue witch or you may lose more than they can sew back next time"

jtucker
5 May 2005, 02:03 PM
As the Lift ascends the lights slowly grow brighter allowing your eyes to adjust easily, you all barely feel it stop, the music playing inside stopping the doors slowly opening.

Standing just outside the door behind a small bar to the left is a droid that speekes in a soft feminine voice, "Welcome gentle beings, may I get you a refreshment?" To the right as you exit the Lift is a large widow showing the balcony outside, there are a few beings gathered in small groups out there. The hall extends for about 20 meters with two hallways going to the right one about 6 meters away and the other at the end of the hall. There is a very elaborite doorway about half the way down the hall to the right opened wide, there is another door at the end of the hallway facing you.

The decore in the hallway is eligant and expensive from what you can tell, there are overstuffed chairs and couches made of some kind of leather, some made of softer materials. Beautiful pictures of landscapes and paintied portraits hang the walls. The entrance / exit to the lift flooring seems to be some kind of marble with the colors of the club running through the stone. The carpet beyond seems rather soft and durible.

You hear softer music coming from the open doors and low voices, too low to tell exactly what anyone is saying. There is a small floorplan of the VIP level hanging behind the bar the droid is at. The droid speeks again after getting anyone whatever they want, "The main VIP Party Room is open presently, as is the Balcony if you prefer some fresh air, the female refresher is located at the end of the first hallway, the maie at the end of the far hallway, The smaller private VIP Rooms have already been reserved for the evening. If you have any questions feel free to inquire either here, at the balcony bar, or at the bar in the VIP Party Room. Appitizers and small meals are available in the Party Room. May I be of any further service?"

Karen_Sith
5 May 2005, 03:47 PM
Walking out of the Lift still attatched to Shen's arms stopping him in front of the droid she begins to sway slightly to the music coming from the open doors, "Could you get me a drink sweetheart?" smiling and batting her eyelashes at Shen slowly, "a nice glass of Wine, say something from Kuat?"

She then cassually looks to the droid then past him as soon as he begins to pour commiting the layout to memory, at the same time Shen feeling her free hand slipping a few cred chits into his pocket, turning to smile at him again, "Thank you sweetheart."

(Assuming there is a mirror behind the bar as in most), she looks to it trying to observe anyone out on the balcony and what they seem to be wearing and the average sizes of any groups. (Spot 13 +1 wis = 14)

Thoughts: Well now people on the Balcony, check, music from the party room equals people, check, info on standard stuff at any bar, check, and food at the party room bar, double check, hmmm now I'm wondering how we're gonna find our target, or should we just attempt to find who he was seeing here, dunno gonna have to wait until we can speak more privatly, POODOO! hmm I wonder

She reaches inside herself tapping into the force (Telepathy 17+1 wis =18 vs DC 10 Friendly within 10k) Single thought: "Teams" (VP -3)

jedi_lucky
5 May 2005, 07:03 PM
so when did shen become such a stud... "well seifer would you mind accompanying me to the party room." she winks at karee, "i would love some company." she laughs to herself....if this is a team act i am not taking the witch.... she leans in extermely close to seifer and whispers something in the odd language so that no one can hear.

max ordo
5 May 2005, 07:44 PM
Nodding as Violet whispers to him. He says something in the same language in a whisper back to her then in basic and a little louder. "Yes lets go."

darth_phobeius
6 May 2005, 04:54 AM
[While waiting for the droid to get the drink Shen reaches out with the Force to the next room and scans it looking for anyone strong in the Force to see if a Jedi is about. See Force +10 Roll 13=23]

jedi_lucky
6 May 2005, 07:24 AM
she giggles as seifer wispers then puts her hand on his arm and leads him into the party. wow my hand is tiny compared to his arm! now that we got out of that... "well shall we get a drink and check this place out?" looking up and seifer...i never knew how short i was....at least compared to him

max ordo
6 May 2005, 02:22 PM
"Yes let's. We will look out of place if we do not at least pretend to be drinking in a place like this"

jtucker
6 May 2005, 05:35 PM
Shen feels four other presances in the force that feel cold in very close proximity to himself, he feels about 30 to 50 other presances on the same level as him in the force but none seem to be very strong, many are quite dull.

The Droid Quirks it's head at Seifer's comment.

Violet and Seifer begin to move to there destination (wherever that may be), Karee and Shen begin to move towards the Balcony (as per Karee's thoughts) Kepp standing in front of the bar as everyone begins to move (Who are you going with or are you "going it alone"? just post which choice you choose).

Karee and Shen (maybe Kepp) move down the first hallway and take the first door out to the Balcony, they notice a few of teh "snootier" people on the balcony raising a eyebrow at the sight of a inter-species couple walking out. Voices in some places going low wispering with a few light laughter coming from some of the female patrons here. The Bar is located near the back wall of the balcony, there is a Droid behind this one also. A few couples seeing you two walk out make disgusted looks and begin to head back inside. The decor of the Balcony seems to be a "natural" setting with plants and wooden benchs lined with soft covers. The light source for the balcony coming from underneath tables and inside potted plants.

Violet and Seifer (maybe Kepp, as per Lucky sitting here lol) move into the Party Room where music is playing low and lighting soft. Some Patrons noticing the large masked Figure with Violet raising eyebrows and making under their breath comments. The Bar is on the far wall, there is a droid bartender behind it and a few very beautiful human and other species waitresses moving around the room. The decoration is much like in the hallway, there is a small dance floor, the entire ceiling is mirrored with recessed lighting.

Karen_Sith
6 May 2005, 06:36 PM
Seeing the faces and remarks of the patrons she snuggles in on Shen's arm whispering very lightly almost directly in his ear, "Must be a homosapiens only club up here, the only other non-humans seem to be employees, we might want to be careful." She then returns one of the "snootie" looks to one female patron, shortly after as they move towards a bench that can see the majority of the balcony she gives one of the female patron's man a very seductive look and winks. She then sits with a arm around Shen one leg crossed sitting sort of sideways towards him. She sips her drink trying to take in the mood of the balcony's patrons and hear anything "juicy"(info).

Sense Motive 12+1 Wisdom =13
Listen 18+1 Wisdom =13 (or Gather Info 18+2 Charisma =20 whichever applies JT)

patrick.bunch
7 May 2005, 05:26 AM
Laging behind Voilet & Siefer,
Oh, Great River, what vast and pathetic shore have you brought me to!

jedi_lucky
7 May 2005, 08:53 AM
why in the world??? does the witch not ever get the hint??? a look of furstration crosses her face. she leans in and wispers to seifer in their language then laughs. "kepp would you care for something to drink? may i suggest a corellian whiskey?" she smiles.

Karen_Sith
7 May 2005, 02:40 PM
Good the witch didn't follow, she may be useful yet but in this environment i think i'd rather have her somplace else, preferably somewhere far from me.

She continues to make small talk with Shen. Acting like they are little more than a flirting couple out for the evening. She finishes her wine and flags down a waitress, "Excuse me, may I please get a nice glass of your finest for me and my," She grins and leans in towards Shen, "my wonderful escourt this even." She then hands the Waitress 100 credits, "and let me know when this runs out for us darlin."

jtucker
7 May 2005, 02:48 PM
Standing at the bar the bartender hands them their respective drinks (Violet paying), you all have been there no more than a few minutes when a Twi'Lek female dressed in more conservative clothing comes up right next to you, "Excuse me, but would you mine comeing with me, there is someone who would like to meet you. It won't take too long I assure you then you can get back to your evening's activities. Please this way," She finishes extending her hand palm up indicating a side door out of the Party room that leads into the hallway the Male refresher and VIP Private Rooms are on with a friendly smile on her face.

jtucker
7 May 2005, 02:56 PM
Karee gets a feeling of general disgust from some of the patrons that see her there with Shen, some seem not to care at all, she catches the man she winked at looking her way every now and again casually. You overhear variouse casual conversations about almost everything under the sun except anything to do with Jel Ter Vol. However you thought you heard someone, you could not determin who, mention something about a incident out near one of the old Agri-Corps Restoration Zones a few weeks ago involving some Bounty Hunter that showed up dead cut up fairly badly acording to this individuals sources.

The waitress shows back up with the drinks, a very exquisit wine, she says, "Here you are ma'am, sir," as she hands the two drinks out, "Here is your change," she gives Karee 20 credits 8o , "If you require anything else let me know please." The two of you tates the wine and you would both swear after only a sip that if there were gods in the galaxy that this is what would be drank by them.

Karen_Sith
8 May 2005, 12:31 AM
She tells the waitress with a smile, "Keep the change sweetie," thinking to her self HOLY POODOO!!! .

As she takes a sip of her new drink she notices the man looking at her again and gives him "those eyes" hopeing to draw him into a conversation later in the night (Bluff as seduction, 12+2 CHA = 14).

Hearing the conversation she wispers into Shen's ear lightly, "We might want to check that out after we get out of here."

She then takes another drink of the wonderful wine.
(was going to use a sexually oriented word starting with a or, sounds like gasmic and add a ly at the end of wonderful but figured I couldn't lol)

max ordo
8 May 2005, 03:43 AM
Noticing the Twi'lek he looks at Violet Lets do it feeling that nothing in this establishment would prove much of a concern to him. Close quarters favors his style.

darth_phobeius
8 May 2005, 06:00 AM
[Sense Motive +10 Roll 13=23 on man with roaming gaze to see if he is just flirting or is being deceptive.]

patrick.bunch
8 May 2005, 07:02 AM
To the bartender:" Water"
One of us should keep our wits about us.

"I'm sure Mistress Starr is best familiar with these social events. How do you suggest we procede?"

Looks about for anyone paying then undue attention:
(roll 13 +5 Spot= 18)

jedi_lucky
8 May 2005, 04:11 PM
well now this is interesting... "might i ask who wishes to speak with us? seeing as how we dont know you it is awfully persumptious of you to ask us just to come with you." she returns the sweet smile.



OOC: hey pat...look at post 230!

jtucker
8 May 2005, 04:25 PM
"Madam, I assure you this will only take a moment, and can assure you it is a man of reputabley good standings in the local comunity. Please come with me so your evening is not interupted further." She gives a "please" look as she finishes this statement still indicating the side door to the hallway.

Shen Sense Motive Check: The man seems to have a genuenly true interest in Karee judging by his body language and the look in his eyes when he glances her way, as well as a little nerviouseness, that could be caused from the fact he is there with another woman already. the only deception you can see in him is when he turns to talk to his companions.

jedi_lucky
8 May 2005, 07:37 PM
great answer.... she looks at seifer and gives him a half smile....then turns to the twi'lek and smiles smiles sweetly "well since you have made it quite clear you will be ruining my evening if i dont i suppose there's not really a choice to be made here...so lets just get this over with." she shallows the last of her drink. well i hope this is worth it....i am not interested in petty conversation....

Karen_Sith
9 May 2005, 05:27 PM
Wispering slightly to Shen noticing him casually watching the man, "Now I know thats not making you jelouse," she grins slightly, "I say we find the others and let them know what we overheard about the Agri Corps Restoration Zones and maybe split. Leave them here to see what else they can get and us go check that out." She finishes her wine, "Besides the prices here are outrageous"

jtucker
9 May 2005, 05:51 PM
The three of you follow the Twi'lek woman to the office on this floor located in the second hallway from the turbo lift. Their is no one in the room at the moment, she speeks, "Please have a seat my employer will be with you shortly, I shall return in a moment with more drinks for you while you wait." She smiles and walks out of the office, returning a minute or so later with the exact same type of drinks you were having at the bar. "Here you are, please relax and he will join you shortly."

She departs. The office is decorated in fairly conservative decor, however the seating is very comfortable and relaxing, the desk seems to be made of one solid piece of wood cut from the very core of a expansively large tree with a laquir coating over it making it glimmer in the soft lighting. Sceens of countrysides and cityscapes hang on the walls, fresh flowers on tables near the couches and in the corners giving the room a very comfortable feel. There is a large what seems to be one way window on the back wall that allows a nice view over the city and parts of one of Bandor City's bays.

The door opens a few minutes after you all take this in and three individuals walk in, two humans and a Em'ley that stands over 6 feet tall, one of the humans being a older man with greying hair that seems to be in his late 50's or early 60's, the other quite plain looking around 25-30 years of age standing about 6 foot with a standard build for a man his size. The older of the humans moves behind the desk.

"Greetings, I'm Sal Ven, and I'm sure your wondering why i wished to speek to you," he begins, "Well it happens to be because of a little incident of you and your party gained access to this level when you should not have. This would not even have come to my attention had one of you not made a comment around one of my bartending droids that was caught by my security filters built into there language sub routines. Now I'm a reasonable man, and i can tell you are reasonable people, you tell me why your here or who your looking for. If not I may have to call the local security forces and have you locked up. And belive me I can. Oh and I am quite aware of the other two individuals that came with you, they're out on the balcony as we speek doing quite a good job of acting i might add. So have a seat and please begin, can I have something else brought in for you to drink?"

patrick.bunch
9 May 2005, 06:04 PM
Sense Motive (roll 12 +7= 15)
See Force (roll6 +6=12)

An overly attentive inn keeper? Or has he been paid to keep a clients where abouts a secret?

jtucker
9 May 2005, 06:10 PM
The older man seems a blank slate to you, totally unreadable. You feel that the other two are very attentive and are watching the three of you like hawks.

jedi_lucky
10 May 2005, 06:11 AM
this is beyond interesting...i guess something in on our side seeing that he must not know who we are...even if he got us put in jail i would have out shortly.... "well thanks for the drinks...but i must conclude that there is a reason you want to know why we're here...and i dont buy that its just because we're up in the VIP lounge. after all we arent causing any trouble and are putting money in your pocket....so i might be willing to tell you what we are doing but i think in exchange you should tell us the reason you are so interested." she smiles "you should know seeing your profession...that nothing comes that easy...particularly information."

jtucker
10 May 2005, 01:39 PM
"Ah Touché Ma'dam, It seems you are as skilled with words as you are beautiful," He laughs lightly, "and as you say the only thing you have done wrong so far is being on the VIP Floor without authorization. And as for the reson I am so interested as to why your here, well now, that should be obvious, five individuals; three human females, a bimm, and a, forgive me sir," looking at Seifer, "yet undetermined person arrives into my club, apparently by pasing my elaborite and trustworthy security, with weapons I might add, and the only reason I even know this is because of a slip in vocabulary by one of your party. Well I'd say that that in itself is reason enough," He pauses hitting a button on his data screen in front of you, "Now my security cameras and devices would have caught you eventually mind you, as I'm going to demonstrate here," He turns his screen for you all to see.

The Image displayed is of Karee and Shen sitting on the balcony, it shifts into a different spectrum, then another, shortly after the image sharpens and every weapon on the two's bodies are highlighted. "Now these two in your party are quite good as I said before, they seem to be playing the part well. However, Lets take a listen in on their conversation, shall we?" He activates another button and audio begins.

Karee: "Excuse me, may I please get a nice glass of your finest for me and wonderful escourt this evening." You see Karee hand the Waitress 100 credits, "and let me know when this runs out for us darlin."

Karee: "Keep the change sweetie" She then looks towards the man Shen was studying a moment ago and gives him "that look"
Then in a very soft voice, obviously enhanced, she says to Shen as she leans in close to his ear: "We might want to check that out after we get out of here."

Shen: You notice him studying a man casually

Karee: "Now I know thats not making you jelouse I say we find the others and let them know what we overheard about the Agri Corps Restoration Zones and maybe split. Leave them here to see what else they can get and us go check that out." She finishes her wine, "Besides the prices here are outrageous"

He then stops the video and audio feed, "Now as you can tell, I know everything that goes on in this establishment. So questions such as these do tend to gather a little attention here. Now your freinds we're inquiring about a incident that happened a few standard days ago out near one of the Old Agri Corp's Restoration Zones, nothing much goes on out there anymore. A Bounty Hunter to whom I do not know was employed was found dead. Now jusdging by your friend's conversation I'd say you were looking for the individual that did this." He pauses to take a drink, "now I might know something and I might not, so here we are, at what seems to be a impass. You have information I want, I could, quite possibly have information you want. Now, shall we begin to deal or shall I have my security people escourt you to the door?"

patrick.bunch
10 May 2005, 02:03 PM
Spreading her fingers wide, Kepp does her best "Crazy Witch" face; "Let me suck the knowledge we want directly from his soul, Mistress Starr!"

(Intimidate roll 17+6= 23)

jtucker
10 May 2005, 03:08 PM
Mr. Ven Laughs histericlly at Kepp's Comment (Kepp's intimidate: 23 -6 inspire fear class ability Crime Lord= 17) (DC 10+TGT LV= Saved), he then stops abbruptly jumping to his feet slamming his hands down on the desk rather quickly for a man of his age and stares directly into K'epps eyes deeply. "I do not take kindly to threats in my own establishment! No matter how far fetched they may be! Now SIT DOWN and SHUT UP! (Intimidate roll 14+23=37+12 reputation and infamy= 49); Kepp LV 5+10 DC=15) (Kepp is intimidated into sitting down and shutting up). (all above as per RCRB Page 93 Intimidate Skill and Page 122-123 using Repuation Bonus).

He then looks at Violet and Seifer in turn slowly seating himself after K'epp's sudden cowering down. "Now, Mistress Starr and good Sir, as I was saying I am a resonable man, and if your friend here cannot be then she will very soon, no longer be in our presance. As I was saying, shall we begin our discussion on a trade of information, without any further eruptions from your pet."

[Even though Violet and Seifer were not targeted by the Intimidation they were startled slightly by the outburst and sudden commanding voice of the man, they are fine now.]

max ordo
10 May 2005, 06:15 PM
I like this human already Seifer thinks to himself, seeing how he managed to tell the witch to shut up. I'm going to kill her if she pulls something stupid like that again. I won't have my search interupted because that sewer dweller doesn't know how to act then to Mr. Ven "Your offer sounds fair ...Mr. Ven was it? We could use some good intel on this planet but I'd like to know what exactly you would want from us in return? Maybe some pointers on security, so you don't have something like this happen again?" Seifer then turns to look at Kepp "And you need to remember your place here and keep your mouth shut savage or else someone may need to shut it for you." then in an odd language he addresses Violet. Then to Ven "We may be able to work something out, why don't my associates and I discuss this for a moment. Wouldn't want any of your local law enforcement to lose their lives over a personal matter such as this." his eyes showing he isn't joking around.

darth_phobeius
10 May 2005, 06:41 PM
[Looks at his companion and gives her a nod.]

Karen_Sith
11 May 2005, 02:25 AM
She gets up with Shen, Taking his arms again and heading out to look for VIolet, Seifer and K'epp. Looking back over her shoulder again at the "flirting" man smiling and shrugging her shoulders with a "too bad" look on her face. Thinking to self: Common folk are so easily distracted, its no wonder they don't realize what goes on right under their very noses. now I wonder where everyone else is.

See Force Roll 12+6=18

OOC: JT your a Jack Hole! I never even thought about listening devices and cameras lol, DP too smart staying quiet wondered why you were being like that lol.

jedi_lucky
11 May 2005, 08:07 AM
she replys to seifer in their langauge and the giggles for a second. "well i think it is safe to say you know why we are here so what is it you want in exchange. and please allow me to appologize for....that thing." (she jestures towards kepp) "it has no manners and isnt very well trained but i assure you if it happens again..." looks very stern at kepp "it will be put out of it misery." looks back at mr.ven with a sweet smile, "so i think we have all agreed that this could be mutally benefitical. so lets start dealing."