PDA

View Full Version : Potential SPOILER *RUMOR* Force Melding

PneumaZ
25 April 2005, 06:57 AM
Hi all...I do not know if this constitutes as a spoiler or not. So if you dont want to have anything spoiled...stop now.

I have heard rumors that there is a Reason why Yoda and Obi-Wan dissappear when they die rather than leaving bodies behind like Qui-Gon and Vader. The grumblings are something about they learn how to join the force...and that they are the first jedi in a long time to do so. Apparently they learn this from someone, but I haven't heard about that yet. Does anyone know if this has any merit? And if so...how adversley do you think it affects the EU. I know for fact some of their Jedi have died and faded.

Ideas?

Nova Spice
25 April 2005, 07:12 AM
I suggest you read the novelization of Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Some of these questions, I suspect, will be answered for you. ;)

PneumaZ
25 April 2005, 07:21 AM
So there is some merit in the rumors I'm hearing. Interesting. Okay well what kind of ripple effect will this have on the EU then...hmmm.

Ponderings.

Ronin
25 April 2005, 07:27 AM
"Yes" is all I'll say :D

As Nova said: read the novel and see. :)
Actually someone sent me the screenplay last week as a PDF...God only knows where my mate got it, but it was kosher.
Yeah...an interesting development indeed.

Corr Terek
25 April 2005, 01:15 PM
Or, if you don't want to be spoiled, read Yoda: Dark Rendezvous. The Force Melding is discussed briefly, with Yoda apparently toying with the idea.

Haven't read ROTS, so I can't be sure how "on the mark" Y-DR was.